Stray Kids Imagines

Da aestheticallyplsed

Semi-hiatus but still busting out whatever I can πŸ€ͺπŸ€™πŸΌ Altro

The Beginning - Han Jisung Imagine
It's Going to Be Okay - Lee Felix Imagine
You and Me - Bang Chan Imagine
Unrequited Love - Seo Changbin Imagine
Unrequited Love (Pt 2) Seo Changbin Imagine
Sundays, Sun Daze - Bang Chan Imagine
Unrequited Love - Seo Changbin Drabble
Update about Updates
The First - Yang Jeongin Imagine
Thunderstorms - Han Jisung Imagine
Fall Out - Seo Changbin Imagine
Lazy Days - Kim Seungmin Imagine
Fate - Lee Felix Imagine
At War - Hwang Hyunjin Imagine
Royalty - Bang Chan Imagine
Hi Friends!
Colors - Yang Jeongin Imagine
Photographs - Kim Woojin Imagine
Forbidden - Lee Minho Imagine
Slide Into These Dm's - Yang Jeongin Imagine
Birthday Boy - Hwang Hyunjin imagine
Midnight Skater Boys - Stray Kids Imagine
your girl is dead and gone
It's All In Your Head - Bang Chan Imagine
Late Night Snacks - Kim Woojin Imagine
Shouldn't You Be With Her? - Bang Chan Drabble
You're Safe With Me - Bang Chan Drabble
The Little Prince - Lee Felix Imagine
What's Cookin Good Looking - Hwang Hyunjin Drabble
Bows - 3RACHA Drabble
Late at Night - Kim Seungmin Imagine
The Purge - Part 1
You're A Superhero? - Lee Minho Imagine
Friday - Han Jisung Drabble
Fireflies - Kim Seungmin Drabble
Band Bonding - Aussie Line Drabble
The Royal - Seo Changbin Imagine
Safe - Yang Jeongin Imagine
Just Friends Pt 2 - Hwang Hyunjin Imagine
Everyday - Bang Chan Imagine
Heights - Han Jisung Imagine
Thank You, Woojin Drabble
Happy Ending - Han Jisung Imagine
Hi Friends :)
Forbidden Part 2 - Lee Minho Draft
Ramen - Seo Changbin Unfinished Draft
The Eight - Stray Kids Unfinished Draft
Royal Yang Jeongin and Seo Changbin - Unfinished Draft
The Purge Part 2 - Unfinished Draft
Prince Seungmin AU - Unfinished Draft
Minho Greek God AU - Unfinished Draft

Prince Charming - Han Jisung Imagine

6.7K 202 88
Da aestheticallyplsed

Synopsis: You weren't technically weren't supposed to like Jisung, but something about his charms made you fall in love anyways. 

Genre: Fluff

Pairing: JisungxReader

Word Count: 2.8k

Request: I was wondering if I could request a royal prince imagine with Jisung. Like you have a arranged marriage but he's so nice that you can't be mad at him bc he probably didn't want the arrangement either, and he is so sweet and kinda flirty when they're together that you dont know what to do and gets flustered a lot bc of how much he flirts

A/N: I'm so sorry that this took me five years to write. I'm not gonna lie... I don't really know how to flirt so this was kind of hard to write HAHAH Also, I sort of changed the plot a little but uuuuh I think we'll be fine with that lolol But without further ado, I present to you, Prince Charming :') 

Flitting through the stacks of papers that rested upon your desk, you frowned as you came across a document. Reading the information that was contained in the paper, you let out a gasp. Surely the written document was too old to be enacted, yet you still felt enraged. Grabbing the flimsy piece of paper, you hastily made your way to your father's studies. Throwing the doors open, you slapped the paper down onto his desk.

"What is the meaning of this?" You demanded. Your father took off his glasses and evaluated the paper.

"Ah, I see that you've found the treaty," he said finally looking up at you.

"Yes, I have. And I don't understand why this is such a thing!" You exclaimed throwing your hands up in the air.

"It's such a thing because once upon a time, your great grandfather signed a treaty ensuring your hand in marriage to the prince of Alesia in order to unite the two kingdoms. If you aren't married before you turn 19, then you are to be in an arranged marriage with Prince Han Jisung. And it just so happens to be that you are 19 years old tomorrow, which means that your time is up." 

You had heard quite a bit about Prince Jisung. He was the same age as you, but according to the other princesses, he was quite a flirt. All of your friends appeared to have had a crush on the boy at least once in their life. They gushed on and on about his charming looks, his devilish smile, and especially about how he had a way with words. All the princesses claimed to have fallen in love with him the second they met him. But you had yet to meet the prince, and you definitely were not planning on falling in love with him. 

"But why am I just finding out about this treaty now? Why wasn't I aware of this, say, three years ago?" You questioned, anger being heard in your voice. You were enraged that none of your advisors or parents had told you about this. "Han Jisung isn't even the crown prince of his kingdom, and I'm to be queen once you retire from your position as king. Why should I marry someone who isn't even of the same position?"

The king let out an exasperated sigh and tiredly pinched the bridge of his nose. "Y/n, dear. This is simply for the greater good of the kingdom. I understand that you aren't fond of this idea, but frankly, you haven't fallen in love with any man either. Had you found yourself a prince to love, then we simply could have avoided this situation."

"Well had you told me about this treaty earlier, than I would have found myself a man to love!" Your voice was below a shout but it was still loud enough to command attention.

Your father's eyes glowered as he did not approve of your tone of voice. "You will listen here; that treaty is to make sure that nothing happens when-"

The king was cut off when the study doors burst open, your mother making a grand entrance for herself as she sauntered in with a large grin on her face. "Well look here, my two favorite people in the world!" She sang. "What's with all the frowns and commotion? I could hear you all the way from outside."

"Mother, did you know that my betrothed is Prince Han?" You asked, your tiara almost falling off your head as you whipped around to face her.

"Oh yes! I've heard of such news," the queen said, a smile still on her face. Your jaw fell open as apparently everyone already knew about this news, except you.

"And you didn't think to tell me anything of it?" You exclaimed on the verge of tears. 

The queen stood in her position, her eyes flitting across the room and between your father and where you stood, while chewing on her bottom lip before looking down at the floor and playing with her fingers. "Well to be quite honest, I knew that you weren't going to approve of the marriage. And... I am quite fond of Prince Jisung." 

"What?" You exclaimed, along with your father who appeared to be shocked as well. 

Your mother stood up straight, frightened at the sudden outburst. "He's cute," was all she said. 

"The bakery boy, Felix Lee is cute too, but you aren't arranging a marriage for him and I!" You proclaimed throwing your hands up in the air. 

"Oh, he is quite attractive as well. He would do well for you," your mother said smiling.

"I'm attractive too!" Your father blurted out from behind you. "But no! That is not the point. Y/N," he said turning to point a direct finger at you. "You are courted to Han Jisung. Your wedding will be at the end of the month, and that is that." With a wave of his hand, he dismissed you and your mother from his study. 

Absolutely enraged, you retreated back to your room and refused to leave it for the rest of the day as a form of protest. Or as a form of a temper tantrum, but you were furious nonetheless. 

The next day, your mother had awaken you to get ready for the end of the year ball. Your family was well known for the extravagant royal balls that were thrown throughout the year - but the ball that was the most popular was the one that was thrown at the end of the year. Many attended the balls in hopes of political interactions and for the hopes of allies to be made between kingdoms, but the majority of the attendees came for the dancing as well. When it came to the balls, you could care less about the politics aspect of it, which wasn't the attitude that a crown princess should take. But you very much enjoyed dancing, and were looking forward to it. 

Once you were done being prepped and primped, you practically ran through the palace towards the grand hall where the dance would be held. The event was already in full swing, and it didn't take long for you to find a dance partner. Immediately, you began to dance the night away letting your feet take over and feel the rhythm of the music. 

You were having a wonderful time dancing the night away, when you felt a tap on your shoulder. 

"Excuse for intruding, but you wouldn't mind if I stole Princess Y/N away, no?" A tall boy asked your current dance partner. Immediately, the boy you were dancing with shook his head and scampered away, while your new partner slid into his place. His hands automatically found their way to their designated positions; one hand holding yours, and the other placed gently on your hip. Shocked, you couldn't find any reaction within yourself, but you let the new, obviously skilled stranger guide you through the dance. 

"I am quite sorry for stealing you away from your dance partner, but I just thought that it would be nice to get to know my future bride before the day of the wedding," he said casting a smile your way. Your eyes widened at the mention of the topic, surprised to see that your soon to be husband was right in front of you. 

"You're Prince Jisung?" 

"The one and only," he replied back. His handsome smile turned into a sly smirk as he took in your reaction. "You seem shocked, am I not what you expected?" 

Shaking your head, you continued to let the prince lead you through the dance while trying to recompose yourself. "No, you are not what I had expected, but to be truthful, I don't know what I was expecting." 

"If it makes it any better, you are not as I thought you would be either."

"And why is that?" You quirked an eyebrow at his response. 

"Well, I've heard many stories about the great Princess Y/N. But none of those stories told of how beautiful you actually appear to be in person," the prince said winking at you. You blushed at his flirtatious comment. The rumors about the prince was right - between his smile and his charms, you could see how easy it was to fall for Jisung. 

"I suppose that I could say the same for you. Although the rumors were right, you are quite a flirt," you retaliated trying to play at his game. 

"A flirt? Me? Why, I would never," Jisung said, mocking offense. "I just can't help resist your beauty." 

You almost laughed at his comment. You had only been acquainted with the prince for about five minutes, yet it seems as though he was thrown a thousand flirtatious remarks your way. 

"Would you care to go for a walk?" Prince Jisung asked looking down at you. Reaching up, he carefully tucked away a strand piece of curled hair behind your ear before looking into your eyes. "I feel as though it's becoming quite warm in here." 

You slowly nodded, unsure of what to say before Jisung grasped your hand and led you out of the ballroom towards the palace gardens. As the two of you exited the grand hall, your mother took sight of the two of you and excitedly clapped her hands. 

"If all goes as planned, then I'll become a grandmother soon!" The queen squealed excitedly, shaking the king's arm. 

Outside in the garden, the both of you walked in silence for a couple of minutes before Jisung broke it. 

"Are you ready for this? The wedding?" He asked casting a glance your way. 

You let out a small sigh before honestly replying. "At first, I was quite afraid to be wedded so soon. I had such short notice of the arranged marriage, but now that I've met you, I don't believe that it will be such a terrible thing. You seem quite tolerable," You teased, nudging the prince a little with your elbow. 

Jisung let out a laugh as the two of you continued to through the garden that was decorated with flowers and trees. "I agree, I was quite shocked at the idea of the marriage at first. But you are quite the princess, and I believe that with time, this will work out better than we both had anticipated." 

You solemnly nodded before Jisung offered you a seat near a large water fountain. Turning to face you, he lifted his hand to fix the tiara that was placed on your small head. "It's a little crooked," he stated before letting his hand fall through your hair. He entwined his fingers in a small curl, gently playing with it while he focused on you - taking in your appearance that was illuminated by the palace lights in the background. You held in a breath, flustered and unsure of what to do. This prince was already playing with your heart, despite the fact that the two of you had met only a while ago. 

Jisung let his hand fall down and brush against your bare shoulder, causing you to shiver as chills ran up your spine. 

"Oh, are you cold?" He asked not realizing that it was actually his actions that had caused you to shudder. 

"I'm fine-" but he dismissed whatever you were saying only to drape his warm blazer around you. Jisung stood up and neatly wrapped the jacket around your shoulders, making sure that you were warm. Your heart quivered at how close he was to you; his face was very much within intimate proximation. It didn't take that much effort to see how beautiful his eyes were, or the natural blush that appeared on his face. Your eyes dropped down to his lips, admiring how red and full they looked even under the night sky. You leaned in a little closer, intrigued by Jisung. He was so close, yet so far away. But when Jisung's bottom lip was taken under his upper teeth to be bitten, you shot your gaze back up to his eyes only to see that Jisung had been staring at you the entire time that you had been marveling at his facial features. He smirked, a tint of smugness hidden within his eyes when he saw how you had been looking at his lips. 

"Anything interesting that you see?" He asked. You quickly backed away, embarrassed that you had been caught so blatantly staring at the prince. 

"I, um. I'm sorry I just, I don't really... Know what I was doing..." You trailed off, looking away from him feeling a blush was rise rapidly on your cheeks. Jisung sat back down next to you and placed a hand on your knee as he looked up at the night sky. Rather than continue to tease you, he began to bring up a new subject to converse about. Somewhere along the night, the two of you lost track of time. The music from the ballroom faded away along with the night as the two of you laughed, smiled and became lost in each other's company. 

By the time the two of you had realized what time it was, the grand ballroom had become quiet. The music was no longer playing in the background, and the only lights that illuminated the two of you were the stars that shined above. Realizing that it was quite late, Jisung walked you back to your suite in the palace to make sure that you got back safely. Standing in front of your room, you leaned against your door, with Jisung standing in front of you. 

"I suppose that's it for the night," Jisung said shoving one hand into his pant pocket and reaching out his other hand to hold onto yours.  

"Indeed it is," You sighed feeling quite disappointed that the two of you had to depart. "Thank you for a wonderful night." 

"Of course. It was only wonderful because of you though," Prince Jisung stated. You blushed, yet again, dismissively waving a hand at him and shaking your head. 

"I'll send you off now. Thank you for spending the night with me, it was wonderful meeting you, Princess Y/N." You smiled at the prince before you held in a breath as Jisung approached you. Leaning in, his beautiful eyes were in close distance with yours. Turning to the side, Jisung placed a small kiss on the side of your face causing your heart to jump as your eyes fluttered close, taking in the way his skin felt against yours. His lips lingered on your cheeks, and his breath fanned across your cheekbones before be pulled away. 

"Until next time," the prince said winking at you and taking slow steps away from you, still grasping your hand until the distance was too far for the two of you to be holding onto one another. 

When Jisung turned down the end of the hall and was out of sight, you retired to your room. Your heart was still jumping from the interaction with the bold prince. You stayed up until later hours that night, unable to sleep. You were simply too excited for your next meeting with the prince. Perhaps the arranged marriage isn't such a bad idea after all. 

A/N: IT'S 2:18 AM. IM SO GLAD TO BE DONE WITH THIS. WOW THIS IMAGINE WENT A LOT BETTER THAN I EXPECTED AND IM REALLY HAPPY WITH ONE OF MY WRITINGS FOR ONCE. 

GOODNIGHT. I LOVE YOU ALL. 

I EDITED THIS BUT AT THE SAME TIME NOT REALLY BECAUSE YA KNOW IT'S 2 AM AND WHO KNOWS HOW GOOD EDITING JOBS ARE AT THIS HOUR.

Thank you for reading this! I hope that you enjoyed it! I still have so many requests to write about, and I still have some ideas of my own. So again, I apologize to those who have requested writings. They are on their way!!

Follow my Tumblr! I post more things on there! @ STK0t9 

Thank you!

-Maddy 💕

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

2.4K 34 13
just a bunch of skz imagines
215K 6.2K 30
stray kids ||changbin|| [COMPLETED] he needed a reason to smile
26.7K 1.5K 13
hyunjin should have just minded his business. - completed -
170K 7.8K 46
#SEUNGJIN. | 𝘸𝘩𝘒𝘡 π˜ͺ𝘧 π˜ͺ 𝘩𝘢𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘢 𝘡π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ 𝘬π˜ͺ𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘢𝘳 𝘱𝘒π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘒𝘸𝘒𝘺?