Anthony's Angel ✓

By QuinnCatcher

"Your job is simple really, just stay by my side." More

Dangerous Men Series Information
Introducing Anthony's Angel and the Italian Husband
Anthony's Angel
0. Book 1: Anthony's Angel and the Italian Husband
I. My Prince Smile
II. Separation
III. illegal Flirting
IV. Triplets
V. Merciless
VI. Endurance
VII. Wine and Dine
Role of a Big Sister (Part I)
Role of a Big Sister (Part II)
VIII. Devil's Proposal
IX. Sealing the Deal with a Kiss
X. Contract of Marriage
XI. Be Aggressive
XII. Seducing an Angel
XIII. Jellyfish
XIV. Fxxx Me
XV. Panties Wetter
XVI. First Night
XVII. The Wedding Part I
XVIII. The Wedding Part II
XIX. The Realization
XX. Minnie Mouse
XXI. The Trap
XXII. The Italian Mafia
XXIII. Clean Slate
XXIV. Alexander Kuznetsov
XXV. Pretty Little Thing
XXVI. Submissive Woman
XXVII. Punish You
XXVIII. The Big Apple
XXIX. Sugar Daddy
XXX. How Far
XXXII. Intelligent Responses
XXXIII. Don't Break
XXXIV. Influential Families
XXXV. Nasty Note
XXXVI. His Smile is Contagious
XXXVII. This is Not Real
XXXVIII. Mouth of a Seducer
XXXIV. A Little Saucy
XL. The Bully
XLI. Fake it till You Make it
XLII. Gold Digger
XLIII. No Tears
XLIV. Ocean Rich
XLV. Bite Me
XLVI. Nostalgia
XLVII. Good Stalking Habits
XLVIII. Broccoli
XLIX. Elaborate for Me
L. Crybaby
LI. Foreplay
LII. My Husband
LIII. Someone Like Him
LIV. A Sense of Familiarity
author's note
Anthony's Angel and the Cosa Nostra
0. Book 2: Anthony's Angel and the Cosa Nostra
I. Against all Odds
II. I'm but a Child
III. Memories of Me
IV. Happily Ever After
V. Mrs.Maranzano
VI. Owie. Owie. Go Away
VII. I'm Miserable
VIII. A Storm
IX. Stefano De Luca
X. Husband's Acceptance
XI. Hating the Rival
XII. Raw Sushi
XIII. Disappointment
XIV. That Brat
XV. Defilement
author's note

XXXI. Massive Tent

10.1K 397 88
By QuinnCatcher

Anthony's tongue is electric; it must be because when they touch my skin - it tingles in a frenzy of static.

I grip tightly onto the sheets as my waist thrusts up towards his unholy mouth: "Oh my God," I breathe out. Anthony firmly grips underneath my thighs, not allowing me to escape as he sucks in my liquid. "Oh my God." My vocabulary seems to have decreased dramatically.

Never in my life would I ever imagine one of the most powerful men in the world kneeling on the edge of the bed while worshipping my body.

My eyes latched onto the white ceiling as my fingers curled around the sheets, feeling his tongue thrusting into me. With each thrust, my back seemed to arch more as my body shook with pure ecstatic pleasure. "Oh my God." I moan.

I wonder if that's the only three words I know.

My thighs automatically clutch together unable to handle the gratification, but he forced them to spread apart. "Annnnthony. Anthony. Anthony." I chant his name, attempting to breathe but it's futile as every single intake was much too rapid causing my head to spin.

Well, looky here. My dictionary increases with another word.

He hums into me, then swallows in delight. "Yes, mio cuore?" His voice fills with satisfaction.

"Annnnnnthony," I couldn't stop saying his name as my fingers rushed through his luscious hair. Gripping on it, I push his face further into my legs. He chuckled lightly, and I could feel the vibration inside of me.

I know...there's a smile on my face.

When his hands move over my skin, my body has transitory paralysis, and my mind is unable to process the pleasure so fast. His head moves around to my left ear, and he whispers what's coming next. "I'm going to put my fingers inside of you."

With a single finger slipping inside of me, I respond with three of the four words currently in my dictionary: "Oh my God."

Once he finishes, I rest in bed - exhausted, gleeful, and feeling a bit shameful due to my lack of willpower to fight against him. I cannot believe I allowed Anthony to do such a thing to me. However, he is my husband, so these things are okay, right?

Anthony rested beside me and brought my nearly exposed body close to him. Earlier, Anthony threw off everything except my t-shirt. I shift slightly, feeling the wetness on my chest, publicly disclosed through the light shirt. My eyes glance down to see a large...huge...massive...tent. I should do something...right?

Steadily, with my moistened palm, I slide it down his thigh. Anthony places his hand on top of mine and moves it back up. "You're not ready."

I swallow, "I...I can do it." No, I can't.

He shakes his head. "No, you're not ready mio cuore...You're not ready to handle me," he ran a thumb across my lower lips, and I stopped breathing when he tucked it inside my mouth. "But, you will be one day."

I lightly suck it.

"Certainly, that day is coming...very soon." His lips curve upward, and he removes his thumb and runs it down the side of my cheek.

I tuck my wet lips inside my mouth, uncertain of my emotions. I don't know what I'm doing. Perhaps, it's the heat of the moment?

"Do you want to go out tomorrow mio cuore?" His hard-on rub against my thigh, causing my body to shiver.

Unable to respond due to the constant screaming from earlier and the unnerving emerging desire, I nod. Anthony presses a kiss on the back of my head. "Rest for now. We can continue another day," he whispers sweetly.

Not too long after, I dozed off into a deep slumber. When I wake up, it's still dark outside, and Anthony disappears. Throwing my legs off the bed, I rush my fingers through my hair and walk towards the living room to hear him speaking over the phone.

"Yes, Mr.Esposito. I'll pass on the message for him," he said in a clear and respectable voice. I scratch my head wondering whom he is talking to since I rarely hear Anthony's modest voice - it's always either calm, teasing, seductive, or commanding. Sometimes, I wonder if he can only make four different types of tones.

He ended the call and ran his fingers across his brows. When he turned around, he noticed my presence. "Can't sleep?"

I rub my eyes and nod.

Anthony places his warm hands on my cheeks causing my body to shiver as he moves my face up. "How about some cocoa?" 

I nod, and Anthony presses a kiss on my forehead before leading me towards the sofa. I curl my body up in the corner, waiting for some cocoa. Usually, I'm anxious around Anthony but too tired to be nervous right now.

Feeling a blanket hovering over me, I glance up to see Anthony tucking me in. He walked away and came back with two cups, one cocoa, and the other coffee. Anthony handed me one before taking a seat beside me. I blow on the cup as my eyes stare at the scenery in front of me.

We stare out at the morning sky. Mellow blues and orange blurred together in a silver mist to create another gorgeous scene. Even while the world was drowning, the sky remained beautiful - neglecting what had happened beneath it.

I rest my head against Anthony's shoulder. At this moment, everything feels right.

"You're going to be tired when we tour the city later," he said. He placed an arm around my shoulder as his fingers ran down my hair.

I respond with a low humming sound.

Not too long after I prepare for our day out together. I put Lily on speaker while I searched through the suitcase for some clothes. "What? You are going out with Anthony today?"

"Yeah," I respond, wondering if I should wear jeans or a dress.

"Like a date?"

"I guess?"

There's a long silence. "Something happened."

The clothes in my hands drop. "What do you mean?" I ask, quickly locking the door just in case Anthony pops in.

"Something fucking happened between you two! Tell me, what is it?" she demands.

I bit my lower lip and squatted down onto the bed and began playing with my fingers. "Nothing happened!" 

Lily sighed, "Oh Ann," her voice lowered. "It's okay to enjoy it."

"I don't know what you're talking about. I need to get ready for my potential date. Bye," I said quickly before clicking off the screen on my phone.

I began biting my nails and looking down at the minimal amount of clothes I decided to bring with me. Instantly, I regret not purchasing more clothes when Anthony suggests it. I pace back and forth. "Why are you anxious? I mean, you're married to the man! A date?" I scoffed, "It's nothing! I mean, last night he-" I stop talking and my face flushes red.

Waving my hands on my face, I attempt to decrease the sudden rise in temperature "Why is it so hot in here?" I engulfed a massive amount of air and felt a bit lightheaded.

"Dang it, Anthony! Why did you turn up the temperature!" 

"I didn't touch the thermostat," a deep voice rang, causing me to leap back.

Anthony stands there, with folding arms as he rests against the door frame. He had a loose long-sleeved shirt and blue jeans - a casual outfit I had never seen.

How in the world could I ever forget that Anthony holds the key to every single room?

I smile grimly, feeling the intense beating inside my chest. "N-No...Of course n-not," I chuckle anxiously, wondering how much he had heard.

"Why aren't you dressed?" he asks, scanning the clouds and hot air balloon pajamas I still had on.

I smile, "I'm still sorting through my clothes," I said, grimacing at the mess on the bed.

He walks towards the tornado that passes through the room "Wear this and this," he points at a pair of black pants and a white shirt.

I blink, "What?"

"We are going shopping, so it doesn't matter what you wear," he states before going out of the room.

"All right then," I said, before changing my clothes.

Anthony and I sat in the back, with me staring at what New York had to offer while he continued staring at me much to my discomfort. Hesitantly, I turn towards him "Yes?" My husband who had been weirdly staring at me for the last half an hour.

He tilts his head. "You got a mole on the side of your neck," he said randomly.

I pull out my cell phone and check out my neck, seeing a tiny mole. "Huh. I never noticed that it was there."

"You also got one between your thighs," he said, and the driver began coughing outrageously before clicking a button causing a window to appear. I watch the glass slide upward to separate the front from the back.

Tilting my head down, I stop halfway hearing Anthony's amusing chuckles. I shot him a nasty glare, "You-" I'm at a loss for words.

He props his elbow on the door while resting his sharp chin on his first. "Well, aren't you going to check it?"

My face blows up with flume, and I turn the other cheek, grumbling some words of dissatisfaction. I know he is teasing me; he enjoys messing the living hell out of me.

Our silence resumes until we reach our destination. The driver opens the door with Anthony exiting first then me.

My eyes widen at the scenery in front of me. The shopping mall has an architecture that I can only dream of. The ceiling is higher than any cathedral and made of the most beautiful glass. Oddly enough, it smells like a flower field.

"Are you coming?" Anthony ask.

Quickly, I follow him. Once we enter a store called Rucci, the voices seem to dial down. Immediately, we were greeted by three people whose teeth looked brighter than my future. Anthony took a seat at one of the leather couches which was complimented by small baked goods and mini water bottles. I sat beside him. His brows furrow. "Why are you sitting beside me?"

"Oh right. I should be shopping," I said, before standing up.

"Mio cuore...Do not hesitate."

"Who says I'm hesitating?" my voice pitched.

Anthony looks at one of the women. "Help my wife choose a few casual for our stay in New York. Rip off the price tag and make sure she doesn't look at it."

The lady chuckled anxiously, "Sir, we can't do that."

Anthony sharply glares at them causing them to shake, "I'll buy them all."

Quickly, she beams out a smile, and they all rush towards me. When I heard a burst of roaring laughter, my heart jolt. "You look like a limping, Bambi!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 150 22
"You know how I'm in a mafia" "Ok?" "Want to join?" "Mafia?!?! Um no I work alone"
951K 19.9K 56
"When you're mine, you're mine. I don't do that sharing shit love" 😏
416K 16.4K 32
"I told you not to come back."
1M 33.1K 33
𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘴, 𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴.