COMPLICATED LIFE - A KRPKAB F...

By The_Sibylline_Sapien

Highest Rank # 11 in KRPKAB Stories Hola Everyone, This is my second attempt at a FF on KRPKAB and the story... More

PROLOGUE - COMPLICATED LIFE
PART 1 - THE INVITATION
PART 2- THE CONVERSATIONS
Important Note
PART 3- THE DINNER DAY (Part-1)
PART 4- THE DINNER DAY (Part-2)
Note - Clarification
PART 5 - THE BREAKDOWN
PART 6 - THE QUESTIONS
Note on Updates
PART 7 - HIS DECISION
THANK YOU
PART 8 - THE BITTER TRUTH (PART-1)
PART 9 - THE BITTER TRUTH (PART-2)
PART 10 - THE BROKEN TRUST
IMPORTANT NOTE
PART 11 - THE FINAL TRUTH
PART 12 - MOVE ON...DR.BOSE
PART 13 - I AM SORRY MAA
TELLY AWARDS 2018
PART 14 - FORGIVE ME MR.BOSE
NEW KRPKAB SS (Opinion needed)
PART 15 - TAKE CARE OF THEM, MR.ROY
PART 16 - THE OUTBURST
NEW SS - YEH DOORIYAN
PART 17 - FRACTURED RELATIONS
PART 19 - HIS PAST
PART 20 - THE FATEFUL NIGHT
PART 21 - THE MISTAKE
PART 22 - DAWN OF A NEW FRIENDSHIP
PART 23 - A FRESH START
PART 24 - BITTER TRUTHS
PART 25 - SECOND CHANCE ??
PART 26 - THE MEMORIES
PART 27 - A RAY OF HOPE ???
PART 28 - IT WAS HIM
PART 29 - DON'T GIVE UP
UNCOMPLICATE THEIR COMPLICATED LIFE
AUTHOR's NOTE
LET's GO HOME (An Alternate Ending)
NEW STORY - LOVE RECIPE

PART 18 - THE HOPE

1K 79 46
By The_Sibylline_Sapien

Hola Everyone

It's Saturday and I am here with the next update.

Thank you everyone for the votes & comments, Thank you for encouraging me, really means a lot 🙂🙂🙂. Without further ado here's the next part, Hope you like it.

******************

The Trio of Misha, Ranveer and Tina were surprised to see Sonakshi at Dev's office. It took them a few seconds to realize that she was there.

"Oh Hello Dr.Bose, Please come in" said Misha as Sonakshi entered Dev's cabin and looked around trying to absorb his presence at the place which he considered his second home, his place of worship.

There was an awkward silence in the room as no one knew how to take the conversation forward, though they were not strangers still the happenings of the previous night were playing on each of their minds.

"Kaisi hain aap Dr.Bose?" it was Tina who broke the silence as she kept a comforting hand on her shoulder, though one look at Sonakshi's face was enough to convey her state of mind.

Sonakshi smiled but it was one of sadness and helplessness which the trio could make out, they felt bad that she was going through such pain but then they also knew why Dev had taken such a decision, they waited for her reply but there was none except a few tears which exactly conveyed how she felt currently.

"Please have a seat Dr.Bose" said Misha as Sonakshi took a seat while at the same time Ranveer spoke.

"Misha, Ab hum chaltey hain. Mujhey kuch kaam hai aur Tina ko bhi NGO jaana hai" he said as Tina nodded in agreement, they both knew it was probably better that Sonakshi talked to Misha alone.

"Take care Dr. Bose" said Tina as Sonakshi nodded and spoke.

"You too Tina, and congratulations to both of you" she said catching both Ranveer and Tina by surprise while Sonakshi smiled at them.

"Lekin aapko kaisey...." said Tina as Sonakshi said "Tina, anyone who sees you both can tell how much in love both of you are in. I am really happy that you have got your love" she smiled as Tina hugged her which Sonakshi reciprocated to, Ranveer expressed his gratitude as well after which the Duo left leaving Misha and Sonakshi alone.

"Waisey aacha hua Dr. Bose ki aap yahan aayi hain, mujhey Waisey bhi aapsey milna tha" said Misha as Sonakshi looked surprised

"Kyun Misha, kiss liye milna chahti thi tum?" she asked looking perplexed

"Mujhey aapkey aur Dev ke DIVORCE ki formalities poori karni thi. Issliye aapsey milna tha" she said as Sonakshi's body stiffened listening to that, here she was trying to find about Dev, but Misha was talking about their Divorce.

"Misha..." she spoke in a high tone which caught her by surprise "What gives you the impression that I will sign the papers which Dev had sent, let me make one thing very clear Misha. I am not going to sign those papers irrespective of what Dev wants, I am not going to Divorce him. I love him and no matter what I am going to find him" she said as tears glistened her eyes while Misha sighed sadly observing Sonakshi's condition.

"But Dr.Bose...."  she said but Sonakshi interrupted "Please Misha, Mujhey pata hai ki tum Dev ki acchi dost ho aur tum ye sab uskey kehne pe kar rahi ho but please ek baar sirf baar mujhey bata do ki Dev kahan hai, sirf ek baar" she said

"Dr. Bose, believe me like I had said yesterday that I do not know where Dev is, in fact none among us three know where he is, it's too late to find him Sonakshi, its too late" said Misha in a defeated tone as once again Sonakshi was left helpless but the she remembered why she had come here.

"Misha, Can I ask something?" she said as Misha gestured her to go ahead "What has happened in Dev's life in the past seven years?" she asked as this time Misha was left tongue tied

"Dr.Bose, Aap sach main Dev ke pichley saat saalon ke baarey main jaan na chahti hai? Par kyun?" she asked as Sonakshi replied

"Misha, shyad uskey pichley saath saalon se humey pata chaley ki wo kahan hai. Please Misha I really want to know his past seven years" she said in a pleading tone as Misha nodded in agreement.

"Alright Dr.Bose" she said as she moved towards the window and started.

******************

While on one hand Sonakshi was trying to find out about Dev's past on the other hand at Ishwari Niwas the sisters were a crying mess reading Dev's letter to Neha. Neha took the letter from her sisters and started reading it again.

Neha

"Kaisi hai tu? Mujhey pata hai ki pichley saat saalon main mainney tujhsey ye kabhi nahi poocha aur aaj jab pooch bhi raha hoon toh wo bhi ek khat main, yahan tak ki main tere shaadi pe bhi nahi aaya. Ho sakey toh mujhey maaf kar de behen lekin I hope tu apni life main khus hai. Mujhey pata hai Neha ki tere dil me mere liye kafi nafrat aur kadwahat hai. Shayad main ye deserve bhi karta hoon kyunki zindagi bhar meri wajah se tujhey dukh sehney padey hai. Chahey wo jab hum chotey they jab meri wajah se tujhey apney sapno ko sacrifice karna pada ya phir jab hum badhey huey jab tere aur Ranveer ke rishtey ko main bacha nahi paya, tuney zindagi main kaafi dukh sahey hai Neha lekin I hope ki aaj tu khush hai, mujhey teri Khushi se zyada aur kuch nahi chahiye. Lekin ho sakey toh mujhey meri galtiyon ke liye Maaf kar de behen" as tears once again flowed from her eyes, her brother was taking the blame of her failed marriage upon himself when it was her and Ranveer who could not adjust and failed to take care of their relationship which led to their separation, in fact he was the first person to dissuade her from marrying Ranveer but then gave in before her and Ishwari's wish but then what he had feared had happened, Neha could not adjust at Ranveer's house given his financial condition leading to their break-up, probably her brother exactly knew this would happen and hence was sceptical about their marriage but gave-in and today he was taking the blame upon himself when he was the first person who could understand Neha more than anyone else, she started reading the letter again...

"Mujhey pata hai Neha ki tere mann main Maa ke liye bhi kadwahat hai kyunki wo humesha mujhsey shayad tum logon se thoda zyada pyar karti thi, lekin aisi baat nahi hai Neha, Maa tum teeno se bhi utna hi pyar karti hai jitna wo mujhsey karti hai. Mujhey pata hai ki tu unhey apney tootey huey sapno ka doshi maanti hai lekin uss waqt unkey paas aur koi raasta nahi tha Neha, uss waqt haalat hi aisey they ki unhey mujhey chun na padha aur tere sapno ka balidan dena padha, iss mey unki koi galti nahi hai Neha haalat hi kuch aisey they ki unhey aisa karna padha. Iss liye apney mann main unkey liye koi kadwahat matt rakhna Neha, wo humari Maa hai aur koi bhi Maa kabhi apney bachey bura nahi chahti, iss liye unsey nafrat matt karna neha" as tears flowed vigorously from Neha's eyes, even after knowing what their mother had done to him still he was defending her and trying to show her side of the story as she read the last part of the letter..

"Neha aaj se tu iss ghar ki badi hai, tujhey apney saath saath Maa, Riya aur Nikki ka bhi khayal rakhna hai. Aur mujhey poora vishwas hai ki jiss tarah bachpan main ghar ka khayal rakhti thi aaj bhi Waisey hi rakhegi. Riya ki toh abb shaadi ho gayi hai, lekin Nikki wo bhaley hi badi ho gayi hai lekin mere liye toh wo humesha meri choti si Nikki hi rahegi, uska khayal rakhna Neha. Tujhey aaj se sabka khayal rakhna hai, Unka khayal rakhna" as Neha broke down completely as Riya and Nikki tried to console her.

"Main humesha bhai ko dosh deti rahi ki unki wajah se kabhi mujhey khusiyan nahi mili lekin aaj, aaj mujhey apney aap pe itni sharm aa rahi hai. Main unhey dosh deti rahi ki unhoney pichley saat saal main kabhi mere baarey main nahi poocha, meri shaadi main nahi aaye. Lekin main ney kya kiya, jab wo khud itney dukhi they main unka saath chod diya. Uss waqt chup rahi jab Maa aur Mami Sonakshi Bhabhi ko neecha dikhatey they, jalti thi unsey ki wo apni zindagi main khush hai aur main Ranveer ke saath pachta rahi hoon, lekin ye bhool gayi ki unki bhi apni life hai." she said as she cried while tears were flowing from Riya and Nikki's eyes as well.

"Neha Di, Please chup ho jaaiye. Sambhaliye apney aap ko" said Nikki while Riya added

"Haan Di, please chup ho jaaiye, humey iss waqt himmat se kaam lena hai aur bhaiya ke baarey main pata lagana hai aur mujhey pata hai ki humari iss mey kaun madad kar sakta hai" said Riya as Neha looked up and asked "Kaun?"

"RANVEER BHAIYA" said Riya as Nikki and Neha looked stunned.

******************

While both Sonakshi and the sisters were trying to find out ways to get some information about Dev the case was no different at the Bose house where Jatin was talking to Asha, he had just finished reading the letter Dev had written to Asha.

"Kaki, humey Dev ke baarey main pata lagana padega" said Jatin as Asha nodded in agreement

"Haan Jatin, iss sey pehley ki bachon ko kuch bhi pata chaley humey pata karna padega warna jab unhey pata chalega wo toot jayenge" said Asha in a concerned tone as Jatin agreed to her

"Main chalta hoon kaki, Main kuch pata laganey ki koshish karta hoon. Aur shayad humey Dev ke doston se bhi baat karni chahiye" said Jatin

"Haan Jatin, sahi keh rahey ho tum. Waisey Sona Misha se milney gayi hai, Tumhey bhi kuch pata chaley toh batana" said Asha as Jatin nodded and left while Asha glanced as the letter which Dev had written, she started reading it again..

Aunty

"Mujhey pata hai ki iss waqt aap mujhsey kaafi naaraz hongi ki main iss tarah chaley gaya hoon. Suhana ko chodkey, aapki beti ko chodkey lekin believe me ye sabke liye sahi decision hai Aunty. Haan kuch waqt ke liye sabko taqleef hogi lekin long term main ye sab ke liye sahi faisla hoga. Main nahi chah taa ki Suhana iss umeed main rahey ki uskey Mummy Papa phir se ek hongey kyunki ye kabhi possible hai hi nahi aur shayad iss ka zimmedar main hi hoon, ho sakey toh mujhey maaf kar dijiyega aunty"

"Aapko pata hai Aunty shayad Maa ke baad aap wo doosri insaan hai jo mujhey humesha samajhti thi kai baar toh mere Maa se zyada aap mujhey samajhti thi. In fact itney saalon baad bhi main aapko Maa bulana chahta tha lekin jo kuch bhi main ney aap logon ke saath liya uskey baad shayad wo haq main ney kho diya tha. Mujhey pata hai ki aap aaj bhi kahin na kahin ye chahti hai ki main aur Sonakshi phir se ek ho jaaye lekin ye possible nahi hai aunty especially now when both Sonakshi and Mr.Bose do not want me in Suhana's life, this is the least I could do for them. And I am sorry for all that you all had to face for all these years because of me, I am really sorry" as tears flowed from Asha's eyes, her daughter's pretence of not caring about Dev, her husband's ego, Ishwari's insecurity and her silence had costed several lives and the most affected in this were Dev, Sonakshi and Suhana.

"I wanted to thank you Aunty for everything, thank you for allowing me to marry your daughter when I had spent the best time of my life, for supporting me every time when I had a tiff with Sonakshi, for allowing me in your house to spend time with my daughter, for supporting me during Saurav's wedding, for helping me learn Suhana's favourite dish, for letting me know about her likes and dislikes. Thank you for being the best wife, best mother to your children and for being the best grandmother for Suhana"

"Lekin ab aapko apni beti ka saath phir se dena hai Aunty, Usney apney charon taraf ek deewar bana rakhi hai jiss main wo ghut rahi hai. Usey iss ghutan se bahar laney main uski madad kijiye aunty. Mujhey bataney ki zaroorat nahi hai lekin aapko bhi pata hai ki har insaan ko ek support system ki zaroorat hoti hai aur Jatin itney saal aap logon ke liye wahi support system hai. Waqt aa gaya hai ki aap Sonakshi madad karey, ussey aagey badhney ke kiye hausla se. Help her move on Mrs.Bose, Help her move on with Jatin. It is for her best and also for Suhana" as his letter ended while tears flowed unabashed from Asha's eyes but there was only one thought going on in her mind "GALTI SIRF TUMHARI NAHI THI DEV, HUM SAB NE GALTIYAN KI HAI"

******************

Misha moved towards the window and started "I still remember the day when I met him first time in this office" as Sonakshi looked on waiting for her to continue

"AND IT WAS A DAY I WILL NEVER FORGET"

******************

Done, How was it??. Frankly, I am nervous and I know that this part was boring was it is very important for the story to move forward.

As always, awaiting your votes/thoughts/feedback & comments on this part as the future updates of this story would depend on that. So please do vote, makes the writer happy🙂🙂🙂.

Also please do read the FIRST PART of my latest SS "YEH DOORIYAN" and share your views.

PRECAP - LIVING HIS PAST😰☹️😢😭

Please ignore the grammatical mistakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 6.5K 104
HI everyone, this is my first ff. I am new to this but I hope everyone will like my ff. My first ff is kkb fan fiction. It focuses on all generations...
48.5K 4.9K 18
• Highest Rank- #197 in Fan Fiction • Sonakshi Bose is looking for a summer job, when she meets Dev Dixit. For the summer, he offers her a job to tak...
7.5K 435 7
This story starts at the beginning of the post- leap, at the awards night, to be precise. The background is fairly the same- Sona is here to take her...
1M 80K 100
Ranked #65 (09/02/2018) "Dev...please don't.." she struggled "What about....No!" he smirked, inching closer to her. Her Innocence attracted him. Her...