The last guard : RWBY x male...

By GlenAldoAZE

After years of brutal conflict, the civil war in Vacuo is coming near it's end. Just days before the governme... More

BIO
The Girls
Part 1 : the last one
Part 2 : finally free
Part 3 : a new home
Part 4 : the first day
Part 5 : Life in Beacon
THE NEW GIRLS
Part 6 : blast from the past
Part 7 : strange days
The new girls (again)
Part 8 : a new enemy
A new girl (yet again)
Part 9 : secrets
Part 10 : the dance ?
Part 11 : first mission
Part 12 : a familiar sight
New girl (this is the last one) i think
Part 13 : an early victory
Part 14 : an enemy or not ? Pt.1
Another Girl (i swear she's the last one)
Part 15 : an enemy or not ? pt.2
Part 17 : an enemy or not ? Pt.4
Part 18 : a chocolate and a rabbit
Part 19 : a joyful rose
Part 20 : hard as ice
Part 21 : a sad kitten
Part 22 : flaming yellow
Part 23 : a warrior or a hero ?
SOMETHING IMPORTANT
Part 24 : a not so calm before the storm
Part 25 : the fall pt.1
Part 26 : the fall pt.2
Part 27 : aftermath
Part 28 : a new beginning
Part 29 : mistral menace pt.1
Part 30 : mistral menace pt.2
Part 31 : the black bird
Part 32 : mother's rosario
Part 33 : an unexpected encounter
Part 34 : change of plans
Part 35 : the iron city
Part 36 : Homecoming
Something
We have a winner!!!
Part 37 : shady business pt.1
The new girl!!!
Part 38 : shady business pt.2
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
Part 39 : the end or the beginning ?
Voting time!!!
The result!!!

Part 16 : an enemy or not ? pt.3

9.3K 137 232
By GlenAldoAZE

(Y/N) : your name
(P/N) : pet name
" " : dialogues
' ' : thoughts

(Weiss's POV)

I was opening our dorm door and i walk in and i saw it......

My sister being held onto the wall by (Y/N) in such an erotic way and the worst thing is that she's blushing.... i want that.....WAIT WHY AM I THINKING ABOUT THIS I SHOULD BE ANGRY ABOUT WHAT'S HAPPENING IN FRONT OF MY EYES RIGHT NOW!!!!!

Me : "ehem! Excuse me ! What do you think you're doing ?!" I said making (Y/N) look at me with his usual expression face but Winter on the other hand was panicking with her face as red as Ruby's hood. My teammates were ready to pull out their weapons especially Marie but i held them and calmed them down. I then tried to calm myself down and asked Winter calmly about what's going on.

Me : "my dearest sister Winter, would you care to explain why you were being held onto the wall by (Y/N) in such a manner ?" I asked with the fakest smile i've made.

Winter : "i uhhh... i..uhhh... I-" i cut her off before she said anything.

Me : "were you by any chance doing some inappropriate things with him ?" It's getting harder to keep the smile going right about now. I then saw (Y/N) lookin at me with a confused face as he suddenly let Winter go.

(Y/N) : "inappropriate things ?" He said which made Winter's face even redder. As much as i hate the situation right now, Winter's face is so priceless. I've never seen her make that face before.

Me : "don't worry about it (Y/N), the question is for my dearest sister"

Winter : "I-I was threatening to kill him because he slept with you" I actually blushed because of what that sounds like. I then sighed in relieve since nothing shady is going on.

Me : "thank Oum" i said which made (Y/N) look at me with an even more confused expression.

(Y/N) : "wait, you're fine with her threatening to kill me ?" He said as we all just laughed at how he has such an innocent mind. He's even more innocent than Ruby.

Me : "there's one more thing that bothers me though. Why are you with (Y/N) ? He's supposed to be in the hospital" i glared at
(Y/N) when i said the last part.

Winter : "the Headmaster told him to show me around Beacon" she already sounds like her usual self. Looks like she already regained her composure. I then sighed.

Me : "fine, just let him rest when you're done"

Winter : "of course, i'm not that cruel" she said as my teammates suddenly gasped in surprise. I looked behind me to see them looking at the Headmaster, Professor Goodwitch, Ruby's uncle and General Ironwood standing outside our dorm. Me and then quickly bowed as
(Y/N)  saluted them like a soldier.

Ironwood : "relax Schnees and at ease soldier" he said the last part to (Y/N) as they all came in.

Winter : "what are you doing here General ?" She said nervously.

Ironwood : "me and Professor Ozpin has discussed about your 'mission' here and we've come to a decision"

(Flashback an hour ago)

(Ironwood's POV)

After Qrow told us everything i was even more worried. The enemy has somebody on the inside and that made me trust (Y/N) even less. I need to do something. At least i have to have some proof that he's not working for the enemy.

Me : "Ozpin, i need your permission to let my specialist stay in Beacon" i said to him as he just looked at me dumbfounded.

Ozpin : "your fleet is already on top of vale and now you want me to let Atlas military into Beacon ?"

Me : "yes, i need to monitor your students and those who visited from other kingdoms"

Ozpin : "i can do that without your specialist"

Me : "please Oz, i need to do this, i need to make sure that he-" i was cut off by Ozpin who had an angered expression.

Ozpin : "he ? Are you talking about (Y/N)?!" I can't believe i let that slipped out. I then sighed.

Me : "I can't take the risk of him being a spy. Qrow said that the enemy had somebody on the inside if there's a chance that an Elite Guard is the spy than that's a too big of a risk i'm willing to take to just stand and wait" i told him as Qrow suddenly spoke out.

Qrow : "whoah whoah whoah what did you say ?! An Elite Guard! I thought their all dead after the war in Vacuo. What are you not telling me ?!" He demanded while Ozpin just stood silent. Ozpin then sighed.

Ozpin : "you've met (Y/N) right ?"

Qrow : "the kid with the cloak right ? Is it him ?"

Ozpin : "yes it's him"

Qrow : "how did you find the kid ?"

Ozpin : "i was on a mission with Ironwood in Vacuo to find the summer maiden when we found (Y/N) trying to commit seppuku"

Qrow : "and you just took him back here ?"

Ozpin : "yes"

Qrow : "hmm..classic Ozpin" he said as Glynda just chuckled.

Qrow : "and i suppose you have something to do with this ?" He asked Glynda who was standing next to Ozpin.

Glynda : "yes, i was there. He's even known as my nephew now"

Ozpin : "yes, now James, do you still refuse to trust (Y/N), the boy i even considered as my own son" he asked me with a stern expression. He even put down his mug.

Ironwood : "i want to but please just let me make sure" Ozpin then sighed in defeat.

Ozpin : "fine, but there aren't any dorms left"

Glynda : "there's the one used by (P/N)" she said with a devilish smile. That made me worried.

Ironwood : "who's (P/N)?" I asked them. It was a question i wished i never asked.

Ozpin : "(P/N) is (Y/N)'s pet" he said with a smile that worries me. Why would a pet take up that much room ?

Me : "well, my specialist can manage but what kind if pet is it ? A dog ?" I asked as Ozpin and Glynda just grinned.

Ozpin : "you could call it that" he said as he walked towards the elevator with Glynda following him. I then followed him with Qrow.

(End of Flashback)

(Ironwood's POV)

Me : "Winter, you're staying here in the dorms until your 'mission' is over" i said as everybody other than Oz, Glynda, Qrow and (Y/N) had shocked expressions.

Winter : "u-uhh..... yes sir"

Me : "good, now let's go and see your dorm" i said as i walked out followed by all of them. We walked for a while until we arrived at the door. The dorm was far at the end of the hallways. I opened the door to see.....

Winter : "GRIMM!!!!" She yelled as she readied her weapon. She went forward to slash the grimm but was stopped when (Y/N) suddenly appeared in front of her and parried her saber.

Winter : "what are you doing ?!"

(Y/N) : "please don't kill (P/N), he's not hostile" he said as Winter looked at him in disbelieve.

Winter : "are you insane ?!" She said while pointing her saber to (Y/N)'s chest.

Me : "what's the meaning of this Ozpin ? Why is there an Alpha Beowolf in this room ?" I said as he just grinned.

Ozpin : "that's (P/N), (Y/N)'s pet" he said before i remembered that he can tame grimms.

Me : "oh yeah, Elite Guards can tame grimms" i said as Qrow just looked at (Y/N) dumbfounded.

Qrow : "I actually thought that those so called 'Beastmasters' were just myths" he said while Oz and Glynda just smiled annoyingly. I then realized that Winter still had her sword to
(Y/N)'s chest.

Me : "Schnee! Calm down! The Beowolf has been tamed!" I yelled as she suddenly stopped.

Winter : "oh yeah, i forgot that they could do that" she said as i just sighed. Oz the. Spoke up.

Ozpin : "anyways, this is where you'll be sleeping miss Schnee" he said as Winter looked at him in utter shock.

Winter : "What! I'm going to sleep in the same room with a Grimm ?!" She said while looking at (P/N).

Ironwood : "i'm not sure this is safe Ozpin"

Ozpin : "relax, (P/N) won't bite........ most of the time" i looked at him in disbelief until an idea popped into my head to secure the safety of my specialist and to help her watch over
(Y/N) more easily.

Me : "why don't we compromise. I'll let her sleep here but (Y/N) have to accompany her to keep her safe" i said as he sighed.

Ozpin : "fine, deal" he said while all the girls looked at him shocked.

RWBY + Marie + Winter + Glynda : "WHAAAT!!" They all yelled in unison.

Glynda : "Headmaster, letting (Y/N) sleep with these girls is bad enough but now you're letting him sleep with a Woman?!" She said while her and all the girls glared at him.

Ozpin : "enough, this is an order. Besides, it's only until the Vytal festival ends" he said as he just walked away.

(Winter's POV)

I stood inside 'my dorm' utterly shocked by what just happened. Am I supposed to sleep in the same room with him ? It will make my mission easier but i'm supposed to sleep in the same room with an Alpha Beowolf ? That's just too much. I could only sigh knowing that I don't have a saying in the matter.

Me : "well, looks like we'll be roommates for the time being. I mean, it's not like we can anything about it" i said to (Y/N) who was petting the Alpha Beowolf in front of him that shocked me. Not because he was petting the Beowolf but because how his face looked like while he was doing it. He looked almost happy. Without me realizing it, i've been staring at him for quite some time. Weiss and her teammates saw me and glared at me. Are they perhaps, jealous ? Why ? Could they be.......

Weiss : "hey Winter" i was cut off from my thoughts by my sister who had a smile on her face. That smile though, it somehow made me feel unsafe.

Me : "y-yes Weiss ?" I answered before she suddenly walked closer towards me and whispered to my ears.

Weiss : "you're my sister and all but if you do something to (Y/N), I won't forgive you"

Me : "u-uh s-sure Weiss" she then skipped away with a bright smile on her face.

Weiss : "good then, bye sis, love you!" She said happily while skipping away. Her team then gave me an 'i'll be watching you' kind of glare and then walked away. I could only sigh. I then looked around the room to see that there are no beds here.

Me : "where are the beds ?" I asked (Y/N) while looking at the room. There were no beds in it.

(Y/N) : "I don't know"

Me : "we should ask the Headmaster. Do you have his scroll number ?" I asked him as he pulled out his scroll.

(Y/N) : "sir, there are no beds inside the room. What should i do ?" He said while talking to his scroll. I waited for a few seconds until...

(Y/N) : "yes si- i mean Professor thank you" he said before he hung up.

Me : "well ?"

(Y/N) : "the Headmaster said that it would be delivered to our room later" he said while walking out with the Alpha Beowolf.

Me : "where are you going ?" I said as i followed him.

(Y/N) : "there's still time before i gets dark, i want to take (P/N) for a walk since I haven't visited him as much as used to" he said while petting the Beowolf or should i call it (P/N).

Me : "i'll go with you then" i said since i have to observe him.

(Y/N) : "thank you" at least he's polite. We then walked around Beacon quietly since we don't want anybody to see us walking with an Alpha Beowolf. He would stop once in a while to feed (P/N). Honestly, when i look at him i could only see a child petting a dog. Is he really a soulless killing machine ? I kept asking that to myself as we kept walking. When we walk into the forest, i decided to talk to him.

Me : "hey (Y/N)?" I called him.

(Y/N) : "yes miss Schnee" he said while still walking beside me.

Me : "first, just call me Winter and second, i want to know more about you" i said as he looked at me confused. It looked like he wasn't expecting that question.

(Y/N) : "what do you want to know ?"

Me : "well a lot of things actually, why don't we start with your life before the war" i asked as he looked down at the ground.

Me : "you don't have to if you don't want to"

(Y/N) : "it's not that. It's just that I don't have much memories from the time before i joined the Elite Guard Corps" he said as i could only felt sorry for him. What kind of live did he have ? It's certainly is different from my fulfilling life so far. I then mustered up the courage to ask another question.

Me : "what about during the war ? I'm a military specialist, i have combat experience but i've never been to war"

(Y/N) : "well, i fought in the war for four years" i was shocked by that.

Me : "wait, how old are you exactly ?" I asked him.

(Y/N) : "i'm seventeen"

Me : "if you're seventeen then you must've been fighting since you were thirteen years old!" I said as i felt anger. Those bastards in the Government must be monsters to force children as young as thirteen to fight wars.

(Y/N) : "yes, i was present during many of the most decisive battles, like the battle of Odissa, the battle of Shade and the battle of Haklia and many more. (I made up those names except for Shade)

Me : "how many battles exactly ?" I asked as he looked down to the ground while thinking.

(Y/N) : "i counted eighty between the four years, including battles, sieges, raids and all types of combat" that's a lot of battles for only four years. A normal man would have gone insane. At the very least he would have PTSD but he doesn't looked like he had it. It must've because of the 'educating' that those bastards gave him. I then continue to the next question.

Me : "how many people have you killed ?" I asked as he answered rather quickly.

(Y/N) : "347 confirmed long range kills, 567 confirmed melee kills, 78 land vehicles destroyed, 34 aircrafts downed and 13 ships sunk" he said with an expressionless face. I was shocked by this. That's how dangerous he is. I can see why Ironwood was so worried about him. If he's a threat, than we have to neutralize him before he could do any damage. That's what I thought untill........

(Y/N) : "then, the Professor found me" i was brought back to reality when i heard that.

Me : "huh ?"

(Y/N) : "he and aunt Glynda found me and brought me here. They told me that this is my new home. From that moment forward i've met many new people and even make friends like my teammates and team JNPR and many others. They thought me so much and they kept talking about these 'feelings' and i want to understand that. What did i ever do to deserve such 'kindness' ? I was a slave, a murderer. I don't deserve all this" i felt tears forming in my eyes as i suddenly embraced him.

Me : "don't say that! You're more than that! You deserved all the kindness everyone gave you. And don't worry, everyone will help you, Even me. We will show you peace and the feelings that you want to understand" i said as i felt him hugging me back as i heard a small thank you coming out of his lips. I let him go as i gaze upon his face, I noticed something odd, wait........... he's smiling ? I then felt somewhat satisfied.

Me : "let's go back, it's getting dark" i said as i wiped the tears from my face.

(Y/N) : "understood" he said as he called
(P/N) before we walked back together. After a while, we finally reached our dorm. When we opened the door, we were shocked by what we saw inside.

Me : "there's only one bed!!!" I yelled as (Y/N) picked up a note that was left on top of the bed. It says.....

'Hello there
I'm sorry for the inconvenience but since the bed maker company is still facing bankruptcy, we had to borrow one of the beds from the RWBY dorm. So you two are going to have to share.

From Professor Ozpin

Ps. Don't do anything inappropriate (i'm talking to you Winter Schnee!)

From aunt Glynda

Goodnight'

Me : "so there's only one huh ?" I said as i put the note on a table.

(Y/N) : "it's okay mis- i mean Winter, i could sleep on the flo-" i cut him off.

Me : "nope, i'd rather freeze than let you sleep on the floor. We'll share the bed like the Headmaster wanted is to. Besides it's an order"

(Y/N) : "but i'm your superior"

Me : "yes but i'm older than you and you have to listen to your elders" i said as he just looked at me confused. Looks like i let my big sister instinct took over me.

(Y/N) : "why ?" I then sighed.

Me : "just get on the bed" i said as i pushed him onto the bed. We the. Lied there facing away from each other. I would be lying if i say i was not awkward. But i'm too sad to feel awkward right now. I kept thinking about him. What he'd been through and most of all how broken he must be to not feel anything after all that. But how would a rich Schnee girl like me supposed to understand what he went through ? Even though I can't understand it, i could still help him. From now on, forget the mission. I still have until the Vytal festival ends to stay with him. I will do whatever i can to help him by then........

END of part 16

Shout out to Winter fans!!!!!

Anyways, i do not own RWBY and any of the pictures I used

Thank you and see you later

BYE!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.3K 584 38
Since I am bored and came up with certain ideas I decided to write this. I will write Canon X Reader, Canon X OC, Reader X OC, Canon X Canon, RWBY sh...
2.8K 61 11
I own nothing RWBY related. A boy born to an unloving family, thought to be a legend in his small village of Kirin, just a few miles from Vale. The v...
4.9K 57 31
After the defeat of Cinder Fall during the Battle of Beacon, Jaune and Pyrrha find each other struggling to continue their relationship after the eve...
62.5K 1.1K 47
This is the story of a once-great king falling from power through war only to wake up at the age of 10, how does one man with a burning desire for ch...