Yu-Gi-Oh GX : A Brand New Thr...

By Count_Lemon

This is the story of a Jaden Yuki's next journey after having brought him and his friends back from the dark... More

Chapter 1: It Wasn't Your Fault
Chapter 2: An Old, Mysterious Face
Chapter 3: Enter the Mysterious Warrior, Nightshade
Chapter 5: A Change of Heart
Chapter 6: Answers Or Jaden
Chapter 7: Unexpected Events
Chapter 8: Welcome
Chapter 9: Let The Rematch Begin
Chapter 10: Beach Time Fun
Chapter 11: Sleepover
Chapter 12: Sleepover Part 2
Chapter 13: Spin The Damn Bottle
Lemon
Chapter 14: The Morning After
Chapter 15: Oh No
Chapter 16: I'll Beat You This Time
Chapter 17: Please Come Back
Chapter 18: Hangover
Chapter 19: Awakening of the Darkness
Chapter 20: To Domino City
Chapter 21: The Beautiful Toublemaker
Chapter 22: Awaken the Nights
Chapter 23: Nightmares Or Warnings
Chapter 24: Resurrection
Chapter 25: You're Not Alone
Chapter 26: A New Day
Chapter 27: A Devious Deal
Chapter 28: A Fragmented Mentality

Chapter 4: A Vicious New Deck

551 8 0
By Count_Lemon

Alexis had left the Medical Center and began the walk back to class. She didn't realize how long she was in there, class ended in the next 10 minutes. Deciding it wasn't worth it to go back to class, she just waited outside until Zane and Aster came running back.

"Hey Alexis" Zane said as he ran towards her. "What are you doing out her?"

She looked at Zane and shrugged. "Crowler's lesson was getting boring, I just needed some air."

Aster just walked past her to tell everyone they couldn't Jaden, but Zane stayed outside with Alexis.

"What's wrong Alexis?"

"N..Nothing. Why are you asking?"

"I can see your upset, your eye and nose are a little red."

Alexis quickly looked away fro Zane's gaze, but she knew this wasn't going to do anything. She took a breath and looked at Zane. "Jaden's been acting different."

"How would you know?" Zane replied, confused. 

"I saw him in the Medical Bay. That's where I went when you guys left to look for him."

Suprisingly, she Zane get a worried look in his eyes. "Is Jaden alright Alexis?"

"He's fine, there was someone else in there he was sitting with."

"Who was it?"

"He said his name was Nightshade. He told why Jaden was acting so weird. Saying how he was trying to distance himself from us because of something that happened in Neo Space..."

Zane could see Alexis was starting to get upset, he quickly went into to give her a hug. Alexis was surprised, but the warmth of this embrace made her feel safe, something she wish she could feel around Jaden. She buried her face in Zane's chest and began to cry. They stood together until the bell rang, the hallways beginning to fill with students, some ignored her, but others stopped and murmured among themselves. When the gang left Crolwer's class, they saw Alexis and Zane and ran over, trying to consul Alexis.

"What's wrong Alexis?" Syrus asked.

"Yeah. Everything alright?" Jesse exclaimed

"DO I LOOK OKAY!" Alexis yelled. Jesse and Syrus quickly jumped back, suprised by Alexis's outburst. Atticus ran over to his little sister and tried to calm her down. Everyone just stood there quietly, until Hasselberry saw something out the window.

"Hey guys." Hasselberry said

Jesse walked over to where he was standing. "What's up Hasselberry?" Hasselberry pointed out the window to where Jaden was standing, in front of him was another boy. Both of them had their duel disks on a ready go.

"HEY EVERYONE!" Jesse yelled. "Jaden's outside!" Everyone quickly ran to the window, even Alexis got out of Atticus's arms to see. "If he's out there then what are waiting for!" Syrus yelled. "Let's go see him!" Everyone quickly ran down to the front of the building, except Chazz, who had to be dragged along by Blair. 

It took a minute, but it seems everyone showed up right before the duel started. 

Syrus's eyes lite up as he saw Jaden, he was so happy he started tearing up. He quickly ran over to Jaden, and went to tackle him into a hug. 

"JADEN!" Syrus yelled as he jumped at him. Jaden looked right at Syrus and quickly stepped out of the way, letting Syrus fall to the ground. Syrus groaned and stood up, confused from what just happened. He gasped and quickly ran back to the group once he saw Jaden's eyes, they were a dark shade of crimson red. Jaden looked back to see all of his friends shocked from what they saw. Jaden quickly shook his head and looked away from everyone, stopping to stare at Alexis, he wanted to say something, but decided now was a terrible time. 

Jaden turned back and faced Nightshade. "Time to get your game on!" Jaden yelled. Alexis smiled once she heard Jaden say that, hoping that he was dueling like his old self, but that look in his eyes showed he wasn't dueling for fun anymore. Now he looked serious. 

"I'll give you one last chance Jaden, just hear me out and we won't have to duel!" Nightshade yelled. Alexis instictivly yelled back to Nightshade. "Jaden would never back down from a fight!" Everyone looked shocked to hear Alexis say this, even Jaden himself found it odd that Alexis would even try to defend him.

Nightshade looked over to the group of Jaden's friends and began to introduce himself.

"My name is Nightshade and right now, I need to duel Jaden. This duel will get intense, more so than any other duel you've seen before. I would advise you all to leave." Nightshade glared at everyone, but no one moved. "Fine, I guess we are outside, if I wanted to hide this, we could have just done it indoors." 

"Enough talk, My draw" Jaden yelled.

"I play 2 pot of greeds, allow me to draw 4 new cards. Now I play the field spell, Fusion Gate, allowing mt to fusion summon without polymerization. Now I take Elemental Heroes Avian, Bubbleman, Burstinatrix and Clayman to form Elemental hero Electrum (Atk 2900/ DEF 2600). Now I set 2 cards face down and end my turn."

Everyone was shocked to see Jaden like this. He wasn't trying to have fun, he just wanted this duel to end as soon as possible.

"A good start my friend." Nightshade said, trying to have some fun with Jaden. He only got a glare as a responce. "Fine, if you aren't going to be any fun, than i'll end this duel as soon right now." Then he quietly whispered to himself. "Then maybe this will make you feel better..." No one could hear this. Except Alexis, she was confused at Nightshade's statement and decided it was best to leave it alone... for now.

"My turn, I draw. I'll start with 3 pot of greeds, giving me 6 new cards. Now I play Graceful Charity, letting me draw 3 cards but I have to discard 2." Nightshade drew his 3 cards and sent one light and one dark monster to the grave. "Now i'l play another Graceful Charity." Nightshade did the same thing as last time, send one dark and one light monster to the graveyard. "I banish 1 light and 1 dark monster from my grave to special summon, Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning!" A bright light surronded the playing field as Nightshade's monster rose from the ground, brandishing a bright blade, and dark armor. "Now his effect activates allowing me to banish your Electrum, now Envoy of the Beginning, remove Electrum from my sight!" 

"Not so fast!" Jaden yelled. "I activate my trap card, Burning Block, if I control a fire monster and you go to activate a monster effect, I can negate the activation and add the effect monster's attack points onto Electrum's make his Atk 5900!" 

"A minor set back at best, I now banish the last 2 monster in my graveyard, 1 light and 1 dark, to special summon Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Evening Twilight! His effect allows me banish one card in your hand and one card on your field, so I pick Electrum. Banish him, my Warrior." 

"Hold it! I activate my trap card, another burning block, negating the effect and adding another 3000 Atk to Electrum, giving him a total of ATK 8900. You've lost his duel Nightshade!"

Everyone was standing wide eyed at the amazing display of power between Jaden and Nightshade. They never seen Nightshade's Black Luster Soldiers before, and were eager to see their full effect, but it seemed Jaden wasn't interested in these cards.

"How dare you say it's over Jaden! You said so yourself "It's not over until the last card is played." and my turn isn't over yet!"

Jaden eyes began to flicker, the color trying to change from that terrifying red, back to the sweet Chocolate Brown they used to be. 

"Now watch closely Jaden!" Nightshade yelled. "I sacrifice both of my Black Luster Soldiers to summon Black Luster Soldier - Sacred Soldier!" An even brighter light consumed the island, everyone had to look away from the arena. Once the light was gone, a warrior clad in shining white armor, with a sparkling white long sword, stood before them. "Now Sacred Soldier, Banish everything on Jaden's field!" With no trap cards to defend himself, Jaden stood in terror as the Soldier charged at Electrum, sending a bright light through it. Once Jaden looked back, he was defenseless. "But i'm not done yet Jaden, i'm ending this duel in one attack! I play The Warrior Returning Alive, to add one of the Black Luster Soldiers from graveyard to my hand. Now I play Completion of the Trio, allowing to me to add the last Black Luster Soldier to my hand, and since I have one of the soldiers out on the field, I can special summon the last 2 back, ignoring their summoning conditions." 

The Trio of Black Luster Soldiers stood on the battle field. Their swords held in front of them, each ready to charge into battle. The crowd watching was starstruck, while Jaden stared in horror at his defeat. "Now it's truely over Jaden, my Trio, ATTACK HIM NOW!" 

The Black Luster Soldiers vanished from the stage, until the reappeared around Jaden. Each one slashing at Jaden's torso as he cried out in pain. His life points dropped to nothing and the duel was over. 

Jaden had collapsed onto the ground. Alexis, Jesse, Syrus and Hasselberry ran over to Jaden's side. 

"He's hurt!" Jesse exclaimed. "We need to get him to the Medical Center! Hasselberry, grab his legs and let's go!" Hasselberry hurried over and followed Jesse's commands, with the rest of the group following behind, except for Zane, Alexis and Atticus who went over to Nightshade.

"WHY DID YOU HURT HIM?!" Alexis screamed. 

"I didn't hurt him, my soldiers did... They aren't like normal duel monsters, they're real, and whenever they attack, they hurt my opponents Duel Energy. It was the only way to calm Jaden down. Now that he's drain of some energy, he should be back to his normal self."

Zane grabbed Nightshade by the collar and pulled him towards his face.

"And why should I believe you!?" Zane said gritting his teeth. Alexis and Atticus stood behind Zane giving Nightshade a deathly glare. 

"Because, I've known Jaden for years. I didn't just meet him in Neo Space..." Nightshade began to breath heavily. "He was my friend when we were kids, but some terrible things happened... I...I had to leave Jaden behind...to keep him safe..."

Alexis, Zane and Atticus all looked confused.

"Look, if you need conformation, talk to Jaden when he wakes u...." Nightshade passed out and Zane had lost his grip when he had to hold Nightshade's full body weight. Nightshade collapsed against the ground, he wasn't unconscious, but his eyes were closed and his breathing was heavy. Zane and Atticus helped carry him to the Medical Bay with the others.

Alexis was about to follow, until she was something sparkling under the dust. She leaned over to pick it up, and saw it was a little jeweled pendant covered in diamonds, rubies and emeralds. On the back there was an inscription.

Nightshade, I don't know why your leaving, but I know it must be important. Tell Yugi and Seto I said "Hi", and remember, i'll always be your friend.

Love, Jaden Yuki

Alexis was surprised when she read this, she quickly put it in her pocket and hurried along with the others. Yugi and Seto, does Jaden know the King of Games and the Owner of Kaiba Corp.? "Always be your friend"... he wasn't lying, but why hasn't Jaden ever talked about him?

More questions kept filling Alexis's head, and sooner or later she was going to get desperate for answers. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425K 16.9K 48
Vikram, a senior officer, prioritizes his duty above all else, much like his father, ACP Rajendra. He has three siblings: one is an officer, and the...
Sarkaar By eira

General Fiction

65K 4.4K 29
The book contain painful and horrifying visual in book read at your risk This my first time story based on india in 1970s. This story deal with the...
88.3K 3.8K 24
Book #1 of DESTINY'S ALIGNMENT SERIES *・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿  🪄 "Shut up" "Your lips please ma'am" "What do you want? " "You, your love " "What...
Alina By ihidethisapp

General Fiction

1.5M 38.3K 75
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...