Same Mistakes (A Fifth Harmon...

By agbxharmony

basically, you're used by fifth harmony as a promotion stunt and after you find out shit goes down between yo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 56

5K 192 77
By agbxharmony

"So what are you gonna do at home?" Lauren asks Camila since they're halfway through the flight and they haven't said a word to each other since Camila has been watching movies the whole time.

"See my family and stuff." Camila says with a smile. "And since Y/ns in Miami I'm gonna see her too." She says while taking out her other earphone to have a proper conversation with Lauren.

Laurens eyes go wide and she suddenly panics after remembering the strange things that her dad had told her about him "taking care" of the Y/n issue. "Y/n's in Miami?" Lauren asks Camila in a worried tone which sounds more like an excited tone to Camila.

"Yeah to be with Little Mix." Camila says skeptically while giving Lauren a look. "Are you happy that she's there?" She asks Lauren curiously.

"No!" Lauren says rapidly. "I mean, no." She says more calmly. "It's our place, you know? Like it's our home." She tries to come up with a kind of validated excuse.

"That doesn't mean that she can't go there." Camila tells Lauren. "She's opened up her home to us hundreds o-"

"Whatever, I get it." Lauren gets irritated with Camila so she turns her head to look out the window. Camila dismisses Laurens actions and she goes back to finding another movie to watch.

Lauren placed her headphones on her ears and she blasted music into her eardrums. She placed her head in her hand and tried to think about anything else besides how Y/n could be in danger because of her dad, but she failed.

Laurens leg nervously bounced against the floor and she started to feel her breathing rate increase. She leaned down to reach her purse to grab out one of the only things that bring her relief in moments like this then she stuffs it into her sleeve.

Camila watches as Lauren climbs over her and disappears into the back bathroom. Lauren switches the lock on the door to occupied then she takes her lighter out of her pocket and the joint out of her sleeve. She takes a moment to light the joint before placing it between her lips and inhaling the remedy that would rid Lauren of all of her thoughts about Y/n.

*-*-*

"Wait so she invited Camila too?" Jade asks Kendall right as Y/n walks down the stairs in front of Madison. It's the day after the three girls arrived and Little Mix got their management to give them the day off to hang with their friends.

"Yes I did." Y/n says while sitting down on top of Perrie.

"Then she's coming clubbing with us." Perrie says simply while wrapping her arm around Y/ns waist earning a playful glare from Madison.

Madison found herself sitting down next to Kendall. "Clubbing?" Y/n asks Perrie.

"Yeah!" Perrie cheers. "We're in Miami baby." She says and does a little dance showing how excited she is.

Y/n makes a face that shows her uncertainties of going to a club. She can deal with gay clubs because it's full of people like her but straight clubs are not something that she enjoys herself in.

"We're going to Score." Jade tells Y/n and watches as her face lights up.

"Okay were good." Y/n says happily which causes her friends to laugh at her.

"It opens at eleven so we still got some time." Leigh-Anne says while relaxing into the couch.

"We only have like ten hours!" Kendall says worriedly.

"That's a long time." Madison tells Kendall while looking at her strangely.

Kendall looks back at Madison with the same look. "I need to do hair, make up, clothes, shoes, and more!" She says while attempting to stand up off of the couch but Jesy pulls her back down.

"Relax girly." Jesy tells Kendall. "We got time." She says while watching Kendall calm down.

"I guess I could spare an hour." Kendall says which causes Y/n to jokingly roll her eyes.

"You're crazy." Y/n tells Kendall who sticks her tongue out at the girl.

"At least I don't befriend my ex's." Kendall fires back at Y/n and now it's Y/ns turn to stick her tongue out at Kendall as all of her friends "ooh" at what Kendall said.

"At least I have ex's." Y/n says which causes Perrie to laugh extremely hard at and for Kendall to wave her hand to.

"I have ex's!" Kendall debates and just as she's about to list all of them a knock is heard at the door.

Y/n gets off of Perries lap and begins walking towards the door, since she figures that the person at it is Camila. She looks behind her and sees Kendall following her. Y/n looks through the seeing hole and looks at Camila standing at the door fiddling with her hands.

"It's her." Y/n tells Kendall and opens up the door, surprising Camila at first.

Camila jumps at the sudden opening of the door but as soon as she sees Y/ns face her heart leaps up. "Hi!" She says a little too over excitedly but it doesn't bother her.

It only bothers Madison, who's watching from the living room couch. She's a little afraid of having Camila around since she's Y/ns ex. Madison knows that there was no feelings from Camilas side of the relationship but she fears that Y/n still has feelings towards her which is why Y/n continuously invites Camila over.

"Hi." Y/n says and opens the door fully allowing for Camila to come in and wrap her arms around her friend.

Camila hadn't seen Kendall, or anyone else yet, since she's been focused on Y/n. "How was your flight?" Kendall asks Camila politely while closing the door.

After hearing Kendall's voice Camila jumps out of Y/ns arms and looks at her, still to this day Kendall scares her. "Pretty good, Lauren pissed off the flight attendants though since she got high in the bathroom." She laughs at the end.

"Lauren smokes weed?" Kendall asks Camila who nods her head in response while looking over at Y/n who's walking back towards the living room.

"That explains why her teeth are so yellow." Jesy says while putting her hand up in the air searching for someone to give her a high-five, which Kendall does as soon as she sits back down on the couch.

Y/n sits in Madisons lap while Camila, awkwardly, sits beside the couple. "How's life?" Madison asks Camila politely.

"Good." Camila says with a small smile while watching Madison intertwine her hand with Y/ns, which makes her stomach ache. "You two are a very cute couple." She says pretending to be fine with the situation in front of her.

"We know." Madison says before pecking Y/ns lips.

"She meant to say thank you." Y/n says with a smile while leaning her head on Madisons shoulder.

*-*-*

Perrie got Camila to come to the club with them after a few hours of telling her to come. What finally made Camila come was when Y/n asked her to tag along. Camila didn't know why Y/n had that affect on her, but she did.

Currently, the group of girls are standing in the middle of Score Nightclub enjoying their night. Y/n and Madison were dancing together, and Camila was dancing alone until, a very drunk, Kendall started to dance with her.

Camila started to find herself less intimidated by Kendall and Little Mix since she spent hours with them and got to know them better. She's hoping that they are thinking that she's a part of their friend group.

The girls have been in the club for a few hours and Y/n is starting to get tired of it. She hates breathing in the hot, alcohol smell filled air, so she decides to leave.

"I'm gonna go get some air." A sober Y/n leans down to her semi-drunk girlfriend's ear and says with a loud whisper so she can be heard over the music.

Madison leaves a wet kiss on Y/ns cheek. "I'll be waiting." She says and takes her back off of Y/ns front allowing her to leave. Madison skips off and dances with Jesy and Jade by the drag show.

Y/n walks past Leigh-Anne and Perrie who are sitting at the table they rented. She tells them what she's doing and Leigh-Anne offers to come. "I'll be fine on my own Leigh, but thank you." She says and begins her walk to the back door of the club.

It's a dark, smelly alley way behind the club. Y/n can hear the music booming from inside the club. She knows that she isn't alone back here since there are probably people getting high off drugs, but she doesn't mind.

Y/n leans against the back wall of the club and looks up at the sky. The full moon is shining down on her, which reminds her of her night with Normani back when they were one sidedly fake dating. She pushes the memories out of her mind but keeps her stare on the moon.

All of a sudden, something crashes from the left of Y/n. She whips her head to the right and her eyes pop out of her head. Y/n pushes herself up off of the wall to run away but it's too late.

The person, covered in black clothing, wraps their hand around Y/ns arm and pulls the girls body into theirs then places their hand over Y/ns mouth so she can't scream. "You're ours now." The deep voice whispers into Y/ns ear allowing for his foul breath to travel to Y/ns nose.

Y/n crinkles her nose up at the stench and wants to tell the person off but she keeps on flailing her legs to try and escape, even though it's no use.

A second person appears from inside the shadows with an object in their hand. "This won't hurt." The voice says the laughs. "Wait never mind." It says then raises the object up over its head and swings it in the direction of Y/ns head.

lmao can work stop taking up all of my free time so i can finish this story for you guys

-sydney

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 14.1K 100
Texts between the girls in Fifth Harmony
176K 3.7K 22
You are cousin of one and only Lauren Jauregui.Lauren asks you to come on tour with her and the girls,you freak out because you are a hardcore harmon...
2.3M 69.9K 45
Thank you for reading :)
429K 5.2K 53
Title saying it all. I do write smut (some gonna be G!P) The order of the imagines: •Lauren •Normani •Camila •Ally •Dinah GirlxGirl Copyright:...