𝙰𝚍𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝�...

Av Author-Chan09

Not all adventures are within their land Not all moments can be seen through screens . . . . . . . . Let the... Mer

Prolouge
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Q and A (1)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 1

276 3 0
Av Author-Chan09

"What a day this was! Can you imagine me having a win streak with the previous player who chose me in a rank game?!" Ruby, the little red riding hood, excitedly said while cleaning her scythe and still can't get over the recent events that occurred today as she sighed in relief leaving the other heroines smile.

"Tell me about it, the last player who chose Hanabi in the MCL tournament was skilled indeed." Layla said while currently tying her hair in a messy bun and getting out of her Classic Malefic Gunner skin to put on more comfortable clothing. She flashed an excited and proud smile at Hanabi while she was blushing a bit and just said a simple 'thank you' to Layla while setting her weapon beside Kagura's umbrella. Guinevere, Miya and Odette just went in, with Kadita letting them inside as Guinevere immediately chatter with the heroines about their recent match a while back.

"All in all ladies today was another intense battle for all of us." Freya said while she took of her helmet and armor and settles in for more comfortable clothes while the others nod in agreement.

"On the lighter note, anyone else heard about the news?" Alice asked while she and Vexana were playfully smirking to each other as both Nana and Chang'e asked them what the news was, getting a little giddy in the process. Vexana then goes on to announce that the moonton officials were thinking that they should all have a three week off after this week which got them all cheery and joyous as they began to plan all sorts of things to do for that long of a break.

While the heroines were in their rooms, kind of like a barracks in the Land of Dawn located near where the battlefield was, the heroes were also cleaning up themselves and changing as well as having a conversation in their room.

"Anyone else had a bad day?" Gusion asked aloud while settling down and secretly glaring down while cleaning one of his blades while some of the heroes groaned in annoyance for a bit as a response to his question.

"Got another win and lose pattern if that counts as a bad day." Alucard said- his tone of voice indicating that he was not happy in any way, shape or form- while the rest of the heroes agreed with him in silent. They then noticed Helcurt, Hayabusa, Hylos and Hanzo entered the room, because Estes allowed them to enter, and the expressions painted on their face was telling the heroes that their game wasn't too pleasant so they didn't bug them about it. After a few moments and some small talks, Hanzo groaned out loud and harshly throws the damped cloth down towards one of the benches.

"If that player wasn't so OBSESSED with me farming, then maybe we could have won the last match." Hanzo angrily said, he felt his teeth gritted a little as he know his inner demons were now trying to re-surface and take control over his body as he then heave a heavy sigh to at least calm his nerves and his inner demons while Hayabusa handed him his clothes to change into. He thank him in Japanese as he began to change. There was a long comfortable yet uncomfortable silence between the heroes when all of sudden they all heard the heroines distant laughs.

"Well, at least the girls seem to be in a good mood." Thamuz said aloud when they all then heard some squeals and some girlish screams which made them groan and some covered their ears for a bit making Harley chuckled a little bit to himself.

"What's the matter chaps? Don't tell me you are all not use to my sister and the other girls being- well- girls?" Harley questioned out loud while he was currently seated at one of the side benches a few inches away from the door with Diggie and Cyclops putting their stuff away as Hayabusa answered Harley while he was already in comfortable clothes but he still has his mask on, covering his lower half.

"It's not like we're not used to them being girls Harley-kun." Hayabusa calmly said as Hanzo stepped in and cut him off; noted that he too has a mask that covered his lower half.

"It's just that they are often louder than some days making some of the creatures near where we are quite disturbed." Hanzo said in a matter-of-fact­ tone while Hayabusa secretly whispered 'arigato, Hanzo-kun' towards him as he nodded his head a bit.

"Basically it just gets annoying. That's all Harley." Leomord said in a bored and also a matter-of-fact tone of voice while the others nodded making Harley shrug and chuckle a bit.

After a while, they all went to their shared house, which was The Dawn manor. Think of it like the "Phantomhive Manor" where there are little pixies and fairies around as well as roaming little demons keeping the place tidy and in check. This is because they're having battles and games all the time- almost 24/7 of their schedules are filled with brawls as well as classic and rank matches. All other games and battles that they can't be present physically are being handled by their AI counter parts which was built by Saber and Alpha and of course they are working together with the moonton officials.

The heroes and heroines walked together as a group and headed towards their huge living room where some plopped down towards the huge couch and began to just take a moment and watch some peaceful television. All of a sudden a loud knock was heard from the front door.

"I'll get it!" Diggie said while stretching his talons out and got up to get towards the door. When he opened it a man with royal clothing was in front of him.

"Oh hello there, may I help you sir?" Diggie asked the man which he bowed down to him in a royal manner.

"Hello sir Diggie, may I please speak to Princess Odette Regina. It is rather urgent." The young man said. Diggie nodded and headed straight for the huge living room, not even surprised that the man know his name because he and his friends were quite well known.

"Hey Oddy!" Diggie said in a singing like tone making Odette hum in response as he went over back to the huge living room and continued,

"Someone's looking for you. He says it's urgent." Diggie informed out loud as to have caught the attention of the other heroes and heroines and as Odette stood up from Lancelot's warm embrace and thanked Diggie.

She then went towards the door, not noticing Alice and Vexana as well as the other heroes got up and was about to follow the Swan Princess if not stopped by Kadita's watery arms making them stop a few inches away from where they were all currently seated.

"Come on Kadita, just one peek!" Alice tried to reason out but Kadita shook her head no and got them all hoisted up and got seated in the huge couch once again. They tried to be resistant but the others told them to sit back down and after a while of convincing, they did so.

------------------------

"What are you doing here Travis? Did father send you here?" Odette simply asked the young messenger, to which he simply nod his head and gave her a scroll with a royal wax seal on it as well as a hidden message that was not noticed by the young mage as she took it and examine it.

"What is written in the scroll?" Odette asked out of curiosity but the royal messenger also doesn't have a clue. He then handed over an envelope with their royal wax seal on it and instructed her to open once he was on his way as her father has instructed him. Also according to him, he cannot find out the contents of the letter so a spell is put on there so that only Odette or a member of a royal or noble family shall be able to open it.

She then gave a slight nod on her head and magically made an envelope with their royal wax seal and told the young messenger to send this envelope back back to the palace as to pay regards and respect to her family as well as wishing them all well. The young messenger simply bowed as to show respect and immediately went on his way as Odette bids him farewell and closed the door. She then headed back to the living room and waved the envelope as well as held the scroll on her hands for a bit as she sat back down with Lancelot while Bruno turned off the television.

"So what's the scroll and envelope Oddy?" Eudora curiously asked while Odette shrugged still having a questionable expression on her face while still holding the scroll and envelope that Travis gave to her.

"Has something happened at the Swan palace my rose? Do you need to return there immediately?" Lancelot immediately asked while Odette gave him a re-assuring smile and a small peck on the cheek while she said that it was nothing serious as she then sets the scroll aside, of course with Lancelot holding it for her, and opened the letter that Travis gave her along with the scroll. She recited her family's spell to unlock the letter and to remove the royal wax seal off of it as a piece of paper floated out and was now into Odette's hand. She then read it aloud as it caught the full attention of her friends.

"To our dearest Odette Regina,

If you may have receive the scroll and this letter that I have sent Sir Travis for, then you are now ready to know about the truth.

The Royal Court and our family has been hiding a secret that was very controversial, it almost got our family into ruins and out in line for the throne of Swan Palace." Odette began but then halt as she cannot believe what she was reading. She then heard some gasps from her friends as she looked at them worriedly before taking a breath and letting out and then continued to read the letter.

"The scroll I sent you is part of a long forgotten age in the royal haus as well as forgotten members of the Regina Family. Your mother and I were planning to tell you the truth once you became queen but alas time is at of the essence and a great evil is already rising.

One thing I can tell you through this letter is that the Haus of Vance and the Haus of Baroque made a mistake which led the blame to our family's title and name many years ago." Odette paused and gasped while Lesley, Harley, Guinevere and Lancelot were as shock as everyone else in the room.

"Our families were connected back then?" Guinevere asked. Her tone clearly still in shock as Odette was staring at her with the same amount of shock as she was and continued to read the letter.

"You may open the scroll after three days' time as it will not respond to you opening it now. It has a powerful lock and the reason why I am telling you this is because we have tried opening it but to no avail.

The scroll will have the answers that you or maybe even your fellow friends' questions but for now it is best that the scroll does not fall in the wrong hands or in the wrong possession of a noble or royal family.

According to the elders of Dawn. the only way for the scroll to open is that all royal and noble of birth shall focus their energy and power into the seal of the scroll and reciting the words 'Allos Scripitius' in sync three times.

From your father,

King Marius Regina II"

Odette finished while they all looked at the scroll that was in Lancelot's hand.

"I didn't know that our families would do something to tarnish your family Odette. I-" Harley was about to say something but was then cut off by Odette telling him, that it was a long time ago and their families are now comrades.

"Which now begs the question. What's the big bad family secret? And why all born with royal and noble blood are needed to open one rolled up parchment?" Alice asked out of curiosity while Lancelot handed the scroll over to Odette.

"This is just my guess Alice, but what if it's not just our families that were involve but even the families that has a noble or royal bloodline." Odette guesses while Alice gestured her to explain further.

"Think about it; my father clearly stated in the letter what he would know, which was what the reason has been passed down to his knowledge by someone who witnessed it in a perspective of someone in my family. We never got to read the details of what both of the hauses would think, nor did the letter have any other information based on the perspective of whatever that problem was." Odette then explained to them.

"So what you're saying is that your family thinks they're at fault?" Nana asked while Odette shook her head.

"I'm saying is that what if we try to look it at the perspective of Gwen or Les' parents. What they're family has to say about it." Odette said while Martis groaned out loud.

"Alright, enough about the family drama cause we all know that it would never be resolve unless we have all the pieces together." Martis blurted out loud making all eyes turn towards him.

"What? Just quoting what Lesley said a few months back don't you all eye at me." He said while looking away while Karina just cuddled to him to make him feel less embarrassed, which to him it work but only for a little while.

"How about we try opening it now, the letter stated that they tried but failed. Maybe because only members in Odette's family tried to open it and not all noble and royal blood members." Layla suggested as the heroes and heroines all agreed so they started to move the huge and large couch out of the way and placed the scroll in the center.

"Well there's the obvious royals and nobles consisting: Odette, Guinevere, Gusion, Lancelot, Harley, Dyrroth, Aurora, Kadita and Estes." Argus said while the said heroes and heroines took their places and formed a circle around the scroll already placed in the middle.

"Does Chang'e counts? Or Zilong?" Freya asked while Zilong shook his head.

"Me and Chang'e are adoptive siblings. Added to that, I wasn't born from the Dragon but I was raised to be the son of the Dragon." Zilong clarifies.

"What about Selena?" Karrie asked while Selena shook her head.

"I was merely a powerful abyssal dweller. I wasn't born in royalty or nobility- just sacrificed." Selena clarifies while Karina secretly held her sister's hand and she replied to it by holding her hands as well and giving her a small smile.

"Well, anymore you all want to add? You know, just in case we missed someone." Dyrroth asked while everyone remained silent.

"How about Alice, Lesley and Vexana? I mean, Vexana and Framis did rule a kingdom and Alice is technically a queen and Lesley is a part of the Vance family household now, right?" Chang'e asked while Alice take a look at Odette's letter.

"Well it says here, and I quote: all royal and noble of birth. So I don't count since I was dubbed, not actually born into the blue blood side of the Land. And it may or may not be obvious but uh- light magic mixed with dark magic isn't a pretty combination, unless you want a black hole as our problem as only Lunox has both order and chaos at her fingertips, so leave Vexana and Framis out of it." Alice blankly stated.

"Added to that, I was adopted into the Vance household Chang'e. It may be true that I'm now known to be a Vance but I wasn't born as one, just a protector-er.... guard per se- of the Vance family household." Lesley simply added.

"Well, Dyrroth is a part of it, why can't Vexi and Frami?" Nana aslo asked while Dyrroth, this time, explained that he has light magic since he was technically human at first before turning into a demon.

With a short pause telling them all to try now, Odette said the spell aloud first then counted off to three before all of them chanted it three times making the scroll glow a bright light but then faded just as they ended by the third time.

Layla went over towards the center when they all cleared out and put the huge couch back to where it was positioned and tried to open it but to no avail.

"Huh. Guess we have to wait three days then." Alice said while still eyeing the scroll as Layla gave it back to Odette and all of them sighed, decided that they should call it a night.

------------------------------

Later on, the heroes and heroines settled in their own rooms and for the couples to be inside their shared rooms. In Odette and Lancelot's shared room, it was currently Lancelot's turn to use the bathroom that was inside of their shared room while Odette was by the balcony, deep in thought about what was written in the scroll.

She got lost in the track of time when suddenly two supposed wet muscular arms were wrapped around her waist. She was surprised because of it and turned around to face the love of her life and saw that he was dripping wet with a bath robe covering his still naked body.

"Lance, your soaking wet- look what you've done to my night dress." She said in a playfully annoyed tone while he just chuckled and apologized as both of them went back to their room and Odette began to change from her wet night dress to a new dry one and Lancelot was drying off, his clothes was by their shared bed.

"And for the record my knight, don't go outside or on our balcony if you don't have at least some pants and a shirt on. I hate those female fans of ours catching a glimpse of you shirtless or even-" Odette warned and was about mid through when Lancelot kissed her by the lips for a soft moment just to shut her up.

He pulled away and promised to her that he's not going to go outside without a shirt and pants on his body to which Odette smiled and they once again shared a soft and loving kiss. After a while when he was done, they smiled as they headed over to their shared bed and cuddled while falling asleep in each other's arms.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

28.8K 1.2K 31
My contribution to Marichat May 2020, with a new prompt everyday in May. None of the plots are interconnected, they're all seperate storylines. Enjoy!
19 0 5
Nothing but everything in this story is imagination.its not a big story but Lil parts part by part . Nothing else Please read once 💕💜
267 21 3
🐇🧸 welcome to new journey ❤️❤️❤️ Junminjae ~ 🛑 [This book is made just for entertainment purpose only.nothing on this book is real....this book do...
8.9K 275 18
completed. cringe and not well written story ahead:) ♡𝘐 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 "𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴" 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮�...