Cole Sprouse Imagines

By galbraithfrase

⚠️ REQUEST ENTRY IS CLOSED ⚠️ (Operational Apprises) ⚫️ ❝Unlock your eyes and imagine the best version of you... More

۵ Introduction ۵
❝ Play Again? ❞
❝ Through The Waves ❞
❝ Fever Fiasco ❞
❝ Dark Side ❞
❝ Libretto ❞
❝ Captured ❞
❝ Royal Romance ❞
❝ Blossomed ❞
❝ Blossomed II ❞
❝ Counterspy ❞
❝ Blossomed III ❞
❝ Blossomed IV ❞
❝ Dating Cole ❞
❝ Blunt ❞
❝ Embraced Feelings ❞
❝ Elemental ❞
❝ Elemental II ❞
❝ Glitches ❞
❝ Under Patriarch ❞
[HALSEY-HFK PROMPTS]
❝ Boy Next Door ❞
❝ Bad At Love ❞
❝ Safe Presence ❞
// announcement //
❝ Raven Locks ❞
❝ Sweet Rhododendrons ❞
// quick appreciation! //
❝ Devil In Me ❞
❝ Devil In Me II ❞
❝ Devil In Me III ❞
❝ Devil In Me IV ❞
❝ Devil In Me V ❞
❝ Sneaking In ❞
❝ Eyes Closed ❞
❝ Good Mourning ❞
❝ Snowman In Love ❞
❝ Strangers ❞
❝ Paragraphs ❞
❝ Mistletoe ❞
❝ Five-second Rule ❞
❝ Five-second Rule ❞ - (PART II)
❝ My Constellation Preference ❞
❝ The Prologue ❞
❝ The Prologue II ❞
❝ I Choose You ❞
• pls notice! •
❝ My Sunshine ❞
❝ Cravings Satisfied ❞
✨NEW BOOK | I'M BACK✨
❝Lost & Found❞
❝That's My Girl❞
❝Little Oceans❞
❝Your Hands Are Really Nice❞
❝He❞
❝Sappy Mushy Romantic❞
‼️ 2019 ‼️
❝Bad At Love II❞
❝ Chemistry ❞
⭐️APPRECIATION POST⭐️
❝ Hearts Versus Minds ❞
meme :•3
2019 • New Imagines
❝ Soulmates ❞

❝ Minds At Ease ❞

1.3K 26 0
By galbraithfrase

Pairing: Cole Sprouse x Reader
Word Count: 1485
Warnings: None

Soundtrack: "Only One" by Carlie Hanson. — it's not related to the imagine but the song builds a relaxing vibe while reading this, i swear :)

Description: — A date with Cole ♥️

▪️▪️▪️▪️

Common lovebirds has basic ideas on first dates. Usually, a casual lunch or dinner, a moment at the park, go to the theaters, and basically, a coffee in hand inside a cozy area.

You didn't know why you suddenly started to elaborate different types of dates upon new couples. Because you met this lovely boy once, asked you out in a humorous way, and definitely made plans with him that your first date will be extraordinarily exciting.

Of course, it's adventurous. In fact, this guy is full of energy and eagerness, well, almost in everything.

Whilst getting ready, you already know how much freedom you'll get in this date, so you get dressed in jeans, a striped tee, with an oversized denim jacket and a pair of boots. As simple as that.

You don't want to look extra charming on your look for tonight, besides, this is just a first date, right? You didn't have any big expectations towards this person, especially when it's Cole Sprouse.

Sounds unbelievable, an adequate yet prominent man (actor) just asked you out. You don't basically know him that much maybe you've watched "The Suite Life Of Zach and Cody" or "The Suite Life On Deck" a few times when you're just the same age as him but never a fan. Now that he's a part of "Riverdale" (tv series), you're slowly starting to perceive him more, clearer and better.

Nonetheless, your first impression of him will hopefully match to his personality when you meet. What is it? Well, you thought of him as a gentleman, amusing and definitely romantic. Probably the three things that settle mainly on your list.

On the very first time he met you, you were at the library downtown. You're in a 'peace & quiet' mood but not until this 'Sprouse guy' suddenly talked to you. He was asking for help, a different kind of help. He asked you to cover him up from the crowd outside, though at that moment you haven't noticed that this boy is a 'star' and has fans.

"Please, help me, all I wanted to do is to read and have some privacy. I would really appreciate it if you'll lend me a hand if ever, or else, I'll get kicked out and my life is over."

The remarkable line that you remembered from him. You thought that his exaggeration is kind of cliché and this 'stranger' is asking for help as if he is someone special to sugarcoat with. However, you did him a favor. You went to the librarian and asked her for security due to the formed crowd from outside, she asked why, reasoning that I'm clueless and that I'm bothered during my reading, surprisingly, it worked.

Cole thanked me after and there was the part where he questioned me a lot of things. The rest is history which also includes the "are you free this weekend?" question, and today is the day.

Soon after, you received a text message from Cole with the location where the date is set (exchanging of phone numbers; done). You completely understand that he is not able to pick you up, population issues. Plus, you think it's fair enough that he's only sneaking out of the set instead of actually waiting for the dismissal.

You went for a cab, told the driver where to as you patiently enjoyed your ride.

[ twenty minutes later...]

— You arrived in an unfamiliar plaza, far from the town. And just around the night stalls, you'll find a very distinct place and that is where you will enter. Once you did, your surrounding is already breathtaking. It's a garden-like diner with pixie lights and pretty flowers and plants everywhere.

It does look fancy, but the people are enjoying their night. It took you a minute to realize that they also have fun activities here; photo booths, a mini Ferris Wheel for two, Hanging bridge, and more. The adorable sections totally amazes you as well; the fort are for chilling, garden swings, the musical area, etc.

It suddenly excites you at the sights of it. How the hell did Cole discover this wonderful place?

Waiting a few minutes more, the figure of him is finally walking towards you with a smile but out of breath.

"Hey, you made it, are you okay?" You greeted.

"Yeah, just, went for a run." He chuckled.

"Why's that?"

"Because, it'll be rude of me if I'll keep my lady waiting, right?" You have to admit, his words flatters you, so that's the first score (lol).

"So, what's the plan?" You asked.

"I got us tickets on the Hanging Bridge experience."

"The Hanging Bridge?"

"Yeah, is there a problem?"

"Nothing. I've never been in a bridge before that's all." You shrugged.

"Well, now you will experience the fun. Don't worry, this is really relaxing." He assured.

The two of you motioned for the entries, Cole registered the both of you as you observe the view a little, it's dark but the lights will be the guide.

Based on the brochure, the bridge is 140 meters long and 70 meters above a river. The bridge is surrounded with trees, you love nature and this is going to be great as a first date.

"Ready, Y/N?" Asked Cole as you replied with a nod.

"Cole, this is pretty. I did not expect you to have such good taste on spectacular places like this." You grinned, caressing the bright lights on the railings.

"Why thank you. I was actually a little nervous that you wouldn't like it, but glad you're satisfied." Cole smiles.

"Are you kidding me? I'm full of amazement tonight. This is really beautiful." You underscored your response, earning a laugh from him.

"Can I ask you something though?"

"Sure, anything." He nodded.

"I don't want to sound pushy or whatever, but I really thought we'd have dinner before this."

You said in a low tone. Cole laughed in all of the sudden, making you feel a little shy at the moment.

"I'm sorry, are you hungry? Like now? We can go back if you want." He smiled ridiculously.

"No, no, I'm just pointing the fact that food comes first, I don't know, I'm pretty sure it's people's first priority, right? But it's fine, I like how this is going." You assured.

"Understood. Because if we take dinner first, I have ninety-five percent prediction that the bridge will collapse by our stomachs being full." Cole joked, making you laugh.

"But what are going to do with all the walking?" You questioned.

The bridge is indeed long, it will take the both of you a good thirty-minute walk or so to get to the end.

"I have this idea ever since, is Q&A fine to you?" Cole's quick head pops in.

"Yeah, why not."

▪️▪️▪️

– During the walk, you and Cole shared a bunch of questions with matching answers too. The idea of having this noiseless activity will distract you from the long walk and hopefully, entertains you with each other's facts and other information to get to know each other.

"What kinds of things really make you laugh?"

"What's your favorite place in the entire world?"

"Favorite movie of all time and why so?"

(likes and dislikes, favorites, would you rather, basic questions and also silly ones)

It took long enough for you to realize that you finally made it to the end. With good laughter and good talk, you cannot deny the fact that Cole impressively kept you company and that you enjoyed it.

"Well, it's the end of the line." You sighed happily.

"Yep, but not the end of the night yet. Dinner, remember?" He cocked his brows playfully and you swear to god, your stomach hurts so much from all the laughing.

"Oh yes, finally."

You and Cole checked in for delicious meals and mouthwatering desserts. The talking penetrated further, keeping you relaxed and comfortable around him.

Certainly, Cole would stare at you during your farewells, thanking you for making his night wonderful and complimenting you of how the whole night was beautiful just like you.

"Who knows I'll meet the perfect girl on a perfect night?" The sweetest words you ever heard from your whole existence.

But he didn't lose his chance to ask you later on for a second date before calling it a night. And this is where your relationship will take to the next level.

▪️▪️▪️

a/n: — this is supposed to be short but I can't avoid writing too much and making the story long or make sure that it's enough to understand lol, but overall, I'm glad and i hope you guys liked it :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

429K 10.3K 103
The story is about Bughead. Also consists another ships. Betty is a new girl in Riverdale. She moved here with her dad, brother and sister, after her...
116K 1.4K 60
A collection of imagines/oneshots with the Riverdale characters and the reader! Requests are currently open, please look at my rules before requesti...
344K 6.8K 85
just to deliver the feelings <3 requests are always open!
181K 4.2K 26
The night she ran away, she came across a strange town called Riverdale. She couldn't shake the feeling that town gave her, so she decided to stay...