𝐌𝐲 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐒𝐧𝐧𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧�...

By jaerinnyy-

Jae Naomi and Oh Sehun were put into an arranged marriage for their families company to be the biggest compan... More

Intro
Prologue
1.|Sehun
2.|Naomi
3.|Sehun
4.|Naomi
5.|Sehun
6.|Naomi
7.|Sehun
8.|Naomi
9.|Sehun
10.|Naomi
11.|Sehun
12.|Irene
13.|JaeHyun
14.|Sehun
15.|Naomi
16.|Sehun
17.|Naomi
18.|Sehun
19.|Naomi
20.|Sehun
21.|Naomi
22.|Sehun
23.|Irene
24.|Sehun
25.|Naomi
26.|Jaehyun
27.|Sehun
28.|Naomi
29.|Sehun
30.|Naomi
31.|Sehun
32.|Naomi
33.|Sehun
34.|16+
35.|Naomi
36.|Sehun
37.|Naomi
38.|Irene
39.|Sehun
40.|Naomi
41.|Jaehyung
42.|Sehun
44.|Sehun
45.|Irene
46.|Sehun
47.| Jaehyung
48.| Naomi
49.| Irene
50.| Naomi
51.| Sehun
52.| Naomi
53.| Irene
54.| Final

43.|Naomi

365 11 5
By jaerinnyy-

January 2nd 2019

Looking out from the window, there was nothing but clouds covering everything. Sehun's seat was still next to mine, and honestly I preferred it was him that I was sitting next to, rather than some rich stranger.. not to be rude.

Looking over to him, his seat was pulled all the way down into laying position. Smiling at his cuteness, he still looks like a baby when sleeping.

"There you go.. I bet you were cold." I mumbled pulling the blanket up to cover his chest. Sehun turned over to his side and whispered something I couldn't hear. Due to the sound of the plane.

Leaning back against my chair, I began to think, plugging in my headphones. I began to sooth my mind.

But my brain didn't quite wanna listen.

Stupid brain.

I turned my head to look down at Sehun and my brain began suddenly talking to me, if that even makes any sense.

It's been almost 3 years since you two broke up. It spoke.

I rolled my eyes. But it was true. 2 and a half years.

Not gonna lie, after I left to Vancouver I apart of me missed him, I missed the times we would go home together and wake up in the same bed, and I deeply and whole-heartily missed his voice. Like the way he would call me wifey, Mi, Mi-ah. I missed it.

Honestly, I sometimes wished I fought for him, or Sehun would of fought for us, but till this day. I still have no idea how he felt about me being his wife. Or that girl who has the same childhood as him, and same income, but were forced to live together.

Yeah, that sounds more accurate.

I saw the stewardess bring out a plate of food for me. I looked over to Sehun and sighed.

Should I wake him up for food?

I should, but he's sleeping so well, but if I don't, he'll basically yell at me and ask why I didn't wake him up.

"Sehun. Wake up and eat something." I tapped his shoulder. Slowly opening his eyes, I smiled sweetly, hoping he won't be mad I woke him up from a nice nap.

"Mhh... I don't wanna eat." He whined, turning the other way. I just shrugged and mind my own business, and began to eat.

But while eating, I looked down to my side and saw him, eyes wide open, and staring at my food. I shook my head in defence.

"No. I told you to wake up, and you didn't. Your loss." He then began to pout. Looking away, I knew he was still staring at me. I took a piece and fed it to him.

He chewed happily as I glared at him. "Bitch."

"MWOH!" He said, with a mouth full of broccoli.

"Shhhh! Were on a plane right now." I hushed. He smiled sheepishly. I asked one of the stewardess to get Sehun a meal, in return she nodded and came back with a bowl of Japanese ramen.

The smell was really getting to me. So I nudged him and stole his chopsticks in the process, taking a bite at the noodles.

"Hmmmm. So good." I praised. Sehun then stole his chopsticks back and shot a playful glare at me. "My food."

I rolled my eyes and nodded. "Fine fine. An absolute baby.."

"I heard that!" He shot back.

"Good!"

After he finished eating, I put my chair down like a bed, and began to rest or so I hope so. Assuming Sehun also did the same, I closed my eyes, slowly snoozing off.

And in the last moment when I was about to really fall asleep. Something, or someone tapped my shoulder.

I shot my eyes open to see Sehun looking over to me with a dumb smile.

"What the hell do you want.?" I groggily said, he didn't answer but proceed to poke me again.

Sitting up, I glared at him. "What?" I exclaimed, rolling my eyes, he smile and pointed at the small T.V that he pulled out.

"Let's watch a movie together."

I sighed hard, while rubbling my eyes.. "And how do you want to do that? There is only one headphone jack."

"It's okay! We can play the movie at the same time, so it's basically watching it together." I let out a small chuckle. Chuckling from his cuteness.

"Fine." Pulling out my small T.V from my side, Sehun chose a movie he wanted to see. While I just sat there and waited from him to do whatever.

"So, were gonna watch The Book Of Life." He cheerfully said, I yawned and nodded, he clicked the play button and we began to watch this movie that looked very cute, and lovely.

Half way through, I started to cry when Manolo started to sing for Maria, because he loves her. My heart suddenly looked over to Sehun, who was looking back at me. My heart suddenly began to race, and butterflies were dancing around in my stomach.

"Why are you crying?" He teased. Wiping the tears away. I smiled and replied to him.

"Because, Manolo's song is so touching, the lyrics are so sweet." Sehun chuckled then patted my head.

"I think you the baby, not me." Making a 'psh' sound at him, I look back to the movie.

Before I knew it, we had finish watching it, and we have about 2 hours left before we land in Vancouver.

Huh, who knew talking with someone would make time fly by so fast.

"Naomi, do you know where Chambar Belgian Restaurant is?" Sehun asked. I nodded. "Yeah, it's a very nice place. Why? Is that where your dad wanted you to meet this girl?"

"Yes sir."

"Well. I can drop you there. So don't worry." I answered. But something felt off.

Why would his dad want him to meet this girl, when he's dating Irene?

"Yah." I nudged his arm. "Does your dad not like Irene?"

"It's not that he doesn't like her. Just appa doesn't trust her." I nodded in understanding. "He'll come around." I said comforting him.

But didn't react much. "I don't know if she's the right person for me." He whispered.

I didn't answer him. Considering I'm his ex-wife, and that I'm not a love doctor. So I just stayed quite.

_____

Finally after 10 hours on a plane, we finally landing in Vancouver. There wasn't a lot of photographers, thank god.

Since whatever in Asia is relevant there, here in North America, not so much. So I feel like a normal citizen when I'm here.

"Okay. You know how to speak english right?" I asked. He then smirked at me.

"I'm the heir to Oh Empire, of course I do."

Raising my hands in the air to show that I was proven wrong. "Fine. I was just making sure."

My driver drove us to that restaurant and Sehun got off and thanked me for the ride. I wished him good luck to whatever he's doing, and so I left back to my condo.

After getting all settled down, realizing I have 5 days before I need to head back for university. Suddenly I heard my stomach growl at me, I realized I haven't eaten since we got off the plane. So I decided to go eat.

Walking there, I saw Sehun sitting there with a girl- Actually, a very hot and sexy girl.

"Woah... my former father-on-law sure has taste." I mumbled to myself.

Walking closer towards them, all I heard was her talking, while Sehun sat there smiled, and nodded to everything she said.

Such a gentleman to listen to a her.

"What did you say you name was again? Shawn?"

I think I just choked on my own spite by hearing that. PFT!! Shawn!!! That's great..

Walking in the restaurant, I took a seat behind Sehun, so he wouldn't have seen me, and this girl would see me, but she doesn't know who I am.

"Ah.. no. It's Sehun. Say-Hoon." He said slowly for her to hear, did I mention she was half white, and half Korean.

"So if your from Korea, how did you get out?" Then time I really choked, like one of the waiters had to get me a glass of water. I stand corrected, she's fully white.

Not that I have anything against white people. They just don't think when they speak.. it's really embarrassing.

"I beg your pardon? I'm from South Korea. Not North." He reasoned. I heard her 'aha', while I could feel Sehun's anger radiating.

"So Christina, your father and mine wanted to collaborate on a product together?" Sehun said, changing the topic, and somewhat avoiding the fact that she made a super racist comment about Koreans.

"Yeah, daddy said that he wanted to work with your dad on a new commercial for my companies new hair product."

"Aha, jinjja?"

"What?"

"Aha! I mean really?" He quickly saved his dumb move by speaking in Korean when the girl sitting in front of him has been white-washed. Or should I say bleached.

"Yeah, but daddy said that your gonna be one of my candidates." My brows furrowed together as I listened.

Candidate!?

"Oh? What do you mean?" He asked her, while I took a sip on my drink.

"You know, it's like The Bachelorette." I scoffed upon hearing her answer him. I could only imagine what went through Sehun's head.

Bachelorette huh?

"You will, won't you? I would really want you to be my husband." She says in a flirty tone. In my head, I was hoping Sehun would flirt back, considering he's a smooth talker with ladies with the girls back in high school.

But he didn't.

"Sorry. I have a wife already." My world seem to stop hearing him say that. Me being a complete stubborn 21 year old. I assumed he was talking about Irene.

But then again, at the back of my head, I was thinking the possibility of him talking about me.

"Awe.. c'mon Shawn." Thinking of the fact what she could be doing right now made my blood boil.

"Sehun-ah." I called out from behind. Slowly standing up with my glasses up, to create a sexy effect.

"Sehun, hurry up with your business, I want to go eat. You promised me!" You said in a high pitched voice. Sehun seem to still be in shock, that I was sitting behind him the whole time, but here I am.

On the other hand, that girl he was talking to was in total shock, and confusion.

"Shawn!! Who is she?!" Sehun grabbed his glasses as well and put them on, wrapping an arm around me.

"She's my wife. The one I was talking about." He answered. "Ah, I will personally contact your father, thank you for meeting me." We both then turned around and began to walk, but suddenly he stopped.

"Oh. My name isn't Shawn. It's Sehun!" He yelled. I was about to laugh when he had held my waist and pulled me out of there.

"Your welcome." I said, hoping for a thank you for what I did.

"Thank you my wife."

-

-

-

-

-

Hello Jennings!!!

WOAH!!! DID YOU READ OR HEAR WHAT SEHUN SAID?!

OMOMOMOMOMO

OH!!! I have decided to write 2 more books, based on the trainees from Idol Producer.

Please go check them out.

Thank you for reading!!!

VOTE/COMMENT!!

-Jennie<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

572 9 15
Sehun is nerd and has been in love with Baekhyun for the past two years. Jongin is a loner and has been in love with Sehun for a long time. Sehun and...
1K 87 41
In the world where the danger is waiting in every step.....will they be able to protect each other after being apart for 8 years ???? What will happe...
21.2K 784 51
20180910 - RANK 6 #EXOPLANET BAEKHYUN'S ALTERNATE ENDING: EXO members, an international boy band, were finally given the time off from thei...
23.3K 635 15
You and your best friend were on an Exo concert and you were really disappointed that you didn't met Sehun. You wrote a letter and the days after tha...