My Over-Protective Brothers (...

By KeepOnSmiling

(Book 1 of the MOPB series) Blakelyn is the only girl of 5 brothers. Her 5 older brothers are very over-prote... More

DISCLAIMER
My Over-Protective Brothers Chapter 1
My Over-Protective Brothers Chapter 2
My Over-Protective Brothers Chapter 3
My Over-Protective Brothers Chapter 4
My Over-Protective Brothers Chapter 5
My Over-Protective Brothers Chapter 7
My Over-Protective Brothers Chapter 8
My Over-Protective Brothers Chapter 9
My Over-Protective Brothers Chapter 10
My Over-Protective Brothers Chapter 11
My Over-Protective Brothers Chapter 12
My Over-Protective Brothers Chapter 13
My Over-Protective Brothers Chapter 14
My Over-Protective Brothers Chapter 15
My Over-Protective Brothers Chapter 16
My Over-Protective Brothers Chapter 17
My Over-Protective Brothers Chapter 18
My Over-Protective Brothers Chapter 19
My Over-Protective Brothers Chapter 20
My Over-Protective Brothers Chapter 21
My Over-Protective Brothers Chapter 22
My Over-Protective Brothers Chapter 23
My Over-Protective Brothers Chapter 24
My Over-Protective Brothers Chapter 25
Sequel!!

My Over-Protective Brothers Chapter 6

26.2K 521 34
By KeepOnSmiling

We got back into his car and he started it up. "Who's going to clean up?" I asked him as he started driving. "I have people." He said, winking at me. I smiled and looked out the window. I felt him grab my hand and intertwine our fingers. I smiled and looked at him. He looked back at me and wriggled his eyebrows. I laughed and looked forward. Ethan stopped in front of my house. "See you at school." He smiled. I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Bye," I said and closed his door.

I walked into my house and was bombarded by my brothers. "He didn't do anything to you, did he?" they asked. I shook my head. They moved out of the way and I walked upstairs to my room. I threw myself onto my bed and kicked my shoes off. I had a message from I looked at my phone and saw I had a message from Tori.

From: Tori😜
How did it go?😏

To: Tori😜
I'll tell you tomorrow

I smiled and put my phone on my nightstand. I put on an orange long-sleeved shirt and black shorts. I put my hair up in a bun and turned off my light. My phone beeped telling me that I had a text message. I picked up my phone and checked the message

From: Ethan❤️
see you tomorrow😘

To: Ethan❤️
can't wait to see you❤️

I put my phone back on my nightstand and fell asleep.
•••

I felt the warm sun on my face and I woke up. I got up and picked out a white t-shirt with black stripes, denim skinny jeans, and black slip-on shoes. I walked into my bathroom and took a shower and brushed my teeth. I got dressed, left my hair down, and put on some makeup. I picked up my phone and bag and walked downstairs.

"Blakey!!" I heard Ryan say as he ran towards me. I smiled and picked him up. I sat on the couch with him on my lap. "How are you?" I asked. "Good." He said getting off me and running over to his toys. I chuckled and pulled out my phone. I had a text from Tori, Ethan, and Sheyenne.

From: Tori😜
Can't wait to see you and hear about your date😉

From: Ethan❤️
Hey babe, good morning and I'll see you at school!

From: Shey
Why didn't you tell me and Bree your dating Ethan, you bitch😜

I decided to reply to all of them

To: Tori😜
Aight babe lol, see you later

To: Ethan❤️
Good morning to you too babe, can't wait to see you😘

To: Shey
Well I'm sorry, you and Bree haven't been at school and I've been busy but I'll tell you today

I put my phone in my pocket and sat at the table. My mom handed me a plate with a piece of toast with Nutella, sliced bananas and sliced strawberries on it. "Thanks." I smiled as she handed me a cup of tea. "You're welcome, sweetie." She smiled and called the boys down. I bit into my toast as the boys came downstairs. "Morning mom, Morning Blake." They said and sat down. I waved at them and finished my toast. I put my plate and my cup in the sink and sat on the couch. "Ready to go?" Elliot asked me. I nodded and picked up my bag. We walked outside and got in Elliot's car.

When we were at school, I said bye and got out. I walked inside, and all eyes were on me. I blushed and walked to my locker. I opened it up and put my books inside. I was about to close my locker when I saw four pairs of eyes looking at me. "Hi guys," I said awkwardly and closed my locker. Shey and Bree grabbed my arms and pulled me to the nearest closet. "OK, spill everything!!" Bree said. I took a breath and started.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 6.3K 50
Brooklyn Robins was left to be raised by her 7 brothers after her mom died and dad had abandon them a few years prior. Her brothers have always been...
1.3M 29.6K 37
COMPLETED ; BEING EDITED Meet Isabella. She's a 16 year old girl. Isabella is your average normal girl. Except there's one thing different about he...
114K 2.3K 31
Blakelyn James and Harry Taylor are expecting their third child while Harry's sister, Victoria, and her boyfriend, Josh, are expecting their first. A...
34.5K 746 27
Still shocked in her mothers sudden marriage, Elliana is finding it hard adjusting to her new life and family, which comes with four extremely protec...