COMPLICATED LIFE - A KRPKAB F...

By The_Sibylline_Sapien

Highest Rank # 11 in KRPKAB Stories Hola Everyone, This is my second attempt at a FF on KRPKAB and the story... More

PROLOGUE - COMPLICATED LIFE
PART 1 - THE INVITATION
PART 2- THE CONVERSATIONS
Important Note
PART 3- THE DINNER DAY (Part-1)
PART 4- THE DINNER DAY (Part-2)
Note - Clarification
PART 5 - THE BREAKDOWN
PART 6 - THE QUESTIONS
Note on Updates
PART 7 - HIS DECISION
THANK YOU
PART 8 - THE BITTER TRUTH (PART-1)
PART 9 - THE BITTER TRUTH (PART-2)
PART 10 - THE BROKEN TRUST
IMPORTANT NOTE
PART 11 - THE FINAL TRUTH
PART 12 - MOVE ON...DR.BOSE
PART 13 - I AM SORRY MAA
TELLY AWARDS 2018
PART 14 - FORGIVE ME MR.BOSE
NEW KRPKAB SS (Opinion needed)
PART 15 - TAKE CARE OF THEM, MR.ROY
PART 16 - THE OUTBURST
NEW SS - YEH DOORIYAN
PART 18 - THE HOPE
PART 19 - HIS PAST
PART 20 - THE FATEFUL NIGHT
PART 21 - THE MISTAKE
PART 22 - DAWN OF A NEW FRIENDSHIP
PART 23 - A FRESH START
PART 24 - BITTER TRUTHS
PART 25 - SECOND CHANCE ??
PART 26 - THE MEMORIES
PART 27 - A RAY OF HOPE ???
PART 28 - IT WAS HIM
PART 29 - DON'T GIVE UP
UNCOMPLICATE THEIR COMPLICATED LIFE
AUTHOR's NOTE
LET's GO HOME (An Alternate Ending)
NEW STORY - LOVE RECIPE

PART 17 - FRACTURED RELATIONS

1.1K 83 43
By The_Sibylline_Sapien

Hola Everyone

It's Saturday and I am here with the next update.

Thank you everyone for the votes & comments, Thank you for encouraging me, really means a lot 🙂🙂🙂. Without further ado here's the next part, Hope you like it.

******************

Bijoy and Asha stared at Sonakshi in shock as she said that, while tears glistened Asha's eyes Bijoy was perplexed. He could not understand why Dev had sent DIVORCE papers especially when he was gone now.

"Ye tum kya keh rahi ho Sona beta, Dev ne aisa kyun kiya?" asked Bijoy trying to confirm that what he heard was true while trying to get rid of his confusion at the same time.

"Aap itna hairan kyun ho rahe hai Baba, aap ko toh khush chahiye. Aap bhi toh yahi chahtey they aur dekhiye jaatey jaatey Dev ne aapki ye wish bhi poori kar di" she replied back but her tone was one that of profound sadness and defeat while tears were streaming down her eyes

She continued "Usey lagta hai ki main uskey saath ek unchahey rishtey main bandhi hui hoon aur wo mujhey iss rishtey se azaad karna chahta hai. Mujhey bass sirf inn papers par sign karney hai aur humara divorce ho jayega. Aur uskey baad wo chahta hai ki main Jatin se shaadi kar loon taaki mujhey ek life partner aur Soha ko Papa ka pyar miley" she finished as she sat morosely on the sofa and held her head in her hands while Asha went and sat beside her caressing her back as she tried to get her daughter out of her misery.

"Sona, sambhaal apney aap ko. Tu toh meri bahadur beti hai, please sambhal apney aap ko" said Asha as she held on to Sonakshi whose sobs died down after a few moments. Sonakshi got up after some time.

"Main chalti hoon Maa, mujhey Dev ke baarey main pata karna hoga" said Sonakshi as Asha nodded, Bijoy was about to stop her but Asha gave him an angry look as words died down in his mouth.

Just as Sonakshi exited, Jatin entered the Bose house after some time. One look at Asha and Bijoy and Jatin could understand that there was something wrong.

"Kaki, Sona kahan hai? Kaisi hai wo?" he asked Asha

"Wo Misha ke paas gayi hai Jatin, shayad usey Dev ke baarey main kuch pata ho. Meri bacchi bilkul toot chuki hai Jatin, bilkul toot chuki hai wo" said Asha trying to control her tears while Bijoy stood silently

"Kaki, sambhaliye apne aap ko. Agar iss waqt aap hi himmat haar jayengi toh Sona ko kaun sambhalega. Please chup ho jayiye" said Jatin as he held Asha, though she had held herself strong before Sonakshi but now she was letting her emotions out

"Kaka, main Kaki ko kamrey main le jaata hoon" said Jatin as he held Asha and proceeded towards her room while Bijoy sat down on the chair defeated, the questions thrown at him by his wife and daughter were eating him up as he contemplated on their words.

******************

While on one hand Sonakshi was trying hard not to give up her hope of finding Dev things at Ishwari Niwas were going from bad to worse, everyone was standing in the hall unable to understand the scenario unfolding in front of them, for the Police were standing at the front door of Ishwari Niwas.

"Kya baat hai inspector sahab, Aap  iss waqt yahan kya kar rahey hai?" it was Mamaji who broke the silence and enquired with the cops about the purpose of their visit

But before the inspector could respond, Elena spoke "Papa, inhey yahan main ney bulaya hai" as everyone looked at her perplexed unable to understand why she did that.

"Lekin Kyun beta?" asked Mamaji, his confusion increasing by the second.

"Ji, Hum yahan Vikram Tripathi ko giraftaar karney aaye hai" it was the Inspector who spoke this shocking the wits out of everyone, the colour on Vicky's face drained off listening to that.

"Ye aap kya keh rahey hai inspector Sahab. Aap....Aap my Red ko aisey kaisey giraftaar kar saktey hai" asked Radharani getting hysterical

"Mummy Ji, jiss tarah ki harkatein Vicky ne ki hain uskey liye toh ye bohot hi kam hai. Aur shukr manaiye ki isskey saath saath aap nahi jaa rahi hai jail main. Warna harkatein toh aapki bhi aisi hi thi" she spoke in anger just as Vicky came and held her hand tightly while she tried to wriggle out of his vice like grip

"Tu, tu jail bhejegi mujhey. Ye matt bhool ki main tera pati hoon Elena" he spoke looking into her eyes as Elena came out of his hold and slapped him "Aur iss baat ka regret mujhey zindagi bhar rahega Vicky" as everyone looked on stunned.

"Elenaaa...." screamed Mamaji as she walked angrily towards her but was stopped by Mamaji "Chu pho jaa Radharani warna tere bete ke saath saath tujhey bhi bhej doonga" he said

"Inspector Sahab, Aap please issey le jaayiye" said Elena as Mamiji turned towards Ishwari in a bid to plead her to save her son but right from the time Dev had left and she was accused by her daughters Ishwari had not spoken a word after that, it seemed as if nothing was registering in her mind. Her guilt and sadness were breaking her apart.

"Bina saboot ke aap mujhey giraftaar nahi kar saktey" said Vicky in the hope of saving himself as Elena chuckled at his foolishness "Vicky, Kya tumhey sach main lagta hai ki main nai aisey hi bina kisi saboot ke inhey yahan bulaya hai. How can you be so foolish? Main ne kal raat ko hi Misha ko call karkey saarey saboot bhijwa diye they lawyer ko" she said as Vicky look gobsmacked, his last hope of saving himself was also shattered.

"Elena, dekh aisa matt kar. Main main khud ko badalne ki koshish karunga, dekh aisa matt kar. Aur phir Golu, uski bhi soch wo kaisey rahega apney Papa ke bina" said Vicky trying the last resort of emotionally blackmailing her in the name of their son.

Elena smiled sadly and replied "Jab tum pichley saat saal main nahi badley toh ab kya badlogey Vicky. Aur rahi baat Golu ki, toh aaj uski yaad kaisey aa gayi. Jab se golu paida hua hai wo Dev bhai ke saat raha hai, toh tumhey miss karney ka toh sawal hi paida nahi hota aur Waisey bhi main apney bete pe ek criminal ka saaya nahi padhney dena chahti" as Vicky's final hope shattered as well while Elena asked the cops to take him away. All the while Radharani was pleading to everyone to save her son but no one said a word as they felt for all the that Vicky had done this was the punishment he deserved.

******************

"Ye kya ho raha hai Di, sab kuch kaisey bikhar gaya hai humarey ghar main" it was Riya who spoke. The sisters were seated in Neha's room after all the commotion regarding Vicky's arrest had subsided. After all the events that had unfolded the last night this was the first time the sisters were sitting together discussing about the last night.

"Pata nahi iss ghar ko kiski nazar lag gayi hai" Riya sadly added as Nikki nodded and added "Main kitni excited thi ki kal ki itney saal baad hum sab ek saath milenge, lekin sab khatam ho gaya di, sab khatam ho gaya" she said as she sobbed while Riya consoled her, but all this while Neha was sitting quietly not saying a word which did not go unnoticed by both the sisters.

"Kya hua Neha Di, Aap kuch bol kyun nahi rahi hai?" asked Riya but Neha remained quiet, as Riya shook her bringing her out of her thoughts "Huh, kya hua Riya?" said Neha as both the sisters looked at her surprised as Nikki asked "Wahi toh hum pooch rahe hai Neha di, Kya hua aapko? Kahan khi gayi aap?"

"Kahi Nahi" said Neha and kept quiet once again as both Riya and Nikki looked at each other, they could sense that something was wrong with their sister, both sat on either of her and held her hands as Riya asked her "Kya hua Neha Di, baat kya hai. Hum subah se dekh rahey hai aap bilkul chup hai"

Neha looked towards her sisters, tears were threatening to spill from her eyes and that's what had happened as she broke down into tears while Riya and Nikki held her trying to calm her down unable to understand why Neha was sobbing bitterly.

"Main unhey kabhi samajh nahi paayi Riya, Main bhai ko kabhi samajh hi nahi Paayi" said Neha as it dawned upon both the sisters why their sister was crying.

"Aap aisa kyun bol rahi hai di? Aisa kya hua?" asked Nikki as they waited for Neha to calm down and speak. As she calmed down Nikki handed her a glass of water which she drank as she got up and went towards her cupboard, she picked up a paper and handed it over to Riya who looked at it and realized it was the letter which Dev had written to Neha.

"Ye Khat padho tum dono, tum logon ko samajh main aajeyga" she said as she handed over the letter to them who started reading it.

******************

"Kya hua Kaki, Aap itni chup kyun hai?" said Jatin as he sat with Asha who had calmed down by now.

"Kuch nahi Jatin" she replied but Jatin did not believe her

"Kaki, aap ko pata hai ki aap mujhsey kuch nahi chupa sakti, bataiye kya hua?" Jatin asked again as Asha looked at him with tears glistening her eyes

"Hum sab se galti hui hai Jatin, anjaaney main hum sabne galtiyan ki hai jisski saza Sona ko aur Soha ko aaj mil rahi hai" she said as Jatin looked at her perplexed unable to understand what she was implying.

"Kya keh rahi aap kaki, main kuch samjha nahi" said Jatin

"Hum sabney apney gussey main kai baar kuch aisi kadvi baatein ki hai jiska seedha asar Dev ke dil pe hua hai aur usney aisa faisla liya. Humsey galti hui hai Jatin, anjaaney main hum sey galti hui hai" she said sobbing bitterly as Jatin tried to calm her down again

"Aa paisa kyun keh rahi hai Kaki?" said Jatin as Asha handed over the letter which Dev had written to her and said "Issey padho Jatin, tumhey samajh main aa jayega ki hum sabki kadvi baton ka kitna asar hua hai aur kahin na kahin isski wajah se hi usney hum sabki zindagi se humesha ke liye chaley jaaney ka faisla liya" as Jatin took the letter, though he could gauge the depth of Dev's pain yet he wanted to know more about the reason for Dev to take such a drastic step, he opened the letter and started reading it.

******************

Misha, Ranveer & Tina were sitting in Dev's cabin at Ishwari Communications. After the events of the last night they were contemplating on the future course of action. Elena had just called them to inform about Vicky's arrest and thanked them for providing the evidence against him, this was the least she could for Dev & Bose family who had suffered the worst due to Vicky's mainpulations.

"Aagey kya karna hai Misha?" asked Ranveer

"Humey WILL execute karna hoga Ranveer, Dev bhi yahi chahta tha." She said as Ranveer nodded

"Lekin kya tumhey lagta hai sab maan jayenge iss baat ke liye" asked Tina expressing her scepticism

"Mujhey pata nahi Tina lekin humey ye karna toh padega, lekin uss sey pehley mujhey ek aur kaam karna padega, jiss key liye mujhey Dr.Bose se milna padega" she said as Ranveer and Tina looked at her surprised

"Aisi kya baat hai Misha?" asked Ranveer

"Dev aur Sonakshi ke Divorce ki final formalities" she said as Ranveer and looked at her in shock, they had no idea about this

"Matlab, tum kehna kya chahti ho Misha?" asked Tina as Ranveer looked on.

But before Misha could reply someone knocked on the cabin door and as they turned around to look at who was it they were left stunned as standing before them was SONAKSHI who asked, "KYA MAIN ANDAR AA SAKTI HOON?"

******************

Done, How was it??. Frankly, I know this part was boring was it is very important for the story to move forward.

As always, awaiting your votes/thoughts/feedback & comments on this part as the future updates of this story would depend on that. So please do vote, makes the writer happy🙂🙂.

Also please do read the PROLOGUE of my latest SS "YEH DOORIYAN" and share your views.

PRECAP - ASHA's & NEHA's letters along with SONAKSHI & MISHA's talk

Please ignore the grammatical mistakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.4K 3.2K 18
REMARRIAGE TRACK BUT ARNAV REFUSED TO MARRY KHUSHI. WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT... WILL SHE EVER FORGIVE HIM. WILL THEY END UP TOGETHER? I don't own the...
48.5K 4.9K 18
• Highest Rank- #197 in Fan Fiction • Sonakshi Bose is looking for a summer job, when she meets Dev Dixit. For the summer, he offers her a job to tak...
118K 5.3K 32
This story in based on the series #ShauryaAurAnokhiKiKahani and it is completely my imagination. So I'm going to jump directly to a phase where #Sha...
16.2K 1.8K 19
Highest Rank - #45 in short story Sonakshi Bose, a simple,just and content girl Dev Dixit a spoilt brat Both completely unknown to each other; Both...