Forever with you...

Od JananiPalpandi

What happens when we lose everything in our life? Nothing is as fragile as trust. And nothing is stronger tha... Více

Forever with you - Prologue
1- Nightmare
2- 👭Day out👭
3 - First Day
4- Hide and seek
5- Dream aka Nightmare
6- Sleepless night
7- Anger
8- Sole Possession
9- Water Balloons
10- Business Trip
11- I'll not let anything happen to my love
12- Preps for the party
13- My happiness lies in your happiness
15- Family meeting
16- Romantic Long Drive
17- Confession
18- I Believe Her
19- Game is gonna start now
20- Stay Away From Her
21- Concern
22- Out of stress...
Feedback
23- Most awaited confrontation
24 - She deserves it
25- Will you forgive me?
26- Not to be remembered
27- Then what for friends are?
28- Dream of Love
29- Not as bad as I thought
30- Checking me out
31- First kiss
32- Who am I to you?
33- Past unveiled
34- A kiss to save
35- Race
36- Promoted as a Friend
37- More I know you, More I fall for you.
38- Advice from a stranger
39- PTSD
40- Past
41- Obession
42- Challenge
43- Kidnapped
44- Love
45- Marriage bell rings
46- Proposal
47- Birthday
48- Surprise!
49- Symbol of love
50- Shattered
51- A new journey!
52- A night to remember
53- Trust? Broken
54 - Reconciliation
55 - Inflict the pain
56 - Lost and Found
57 - A Play or Reality?
58 - One Last Chance
59 - Falling for her
60 - Realizations and Truths
61 - Unplanned
62 - One bold Decision
63 - Expect the Unexpected
64 - Face off
65 - Escape from reality
66 - The lies and a truth
67 - All Happy Things
68 - Forever
End Note
Forever with you - Epilogue

14- I won't spare them

1K 59 18
Od JananiPalpandi

Adithi's POV:

When I entered my apartment I saw Kartika talking over phone with someone standing in the balcony. I entered my room. What he said was right... But I can't believe one thing... He was about to apologize to me.

"Boom...",someone screamed from my back. I was terribly scared. Kartika.... Stupid... "Hey Idiot...",I yelled at her. She was laughing uncontrollably. "Karti... You scared me idiot...",I slapped her hand. "I saw you immersed in a sea of thoughts... That' why I did this...",she said laughingly. I stared at her angrily.

"Ok... Ok... Cool... I won't repeat this again...",she said. "You have said this a lot of times before...",I said and grabbed my night suite. "What happened dear? Why are you like this? Everything fine right?",she asked. He flashed in my mind. I remained silent. "what happened? Mr.Arrogant scolded you?",She asked.

I nodded in disagreement. "Did you scold him?",she asked. I nodded in refusal again. "Then?",she asked eagerly. "He tried to apologize to me...",I said in a low tone. Her eyes widened. "Is that true? What else happened?",she said making me sit in the couch. "I came to know about his past life...",I said.

"What? That's it?",she frowned. "Why? What did you expect then?",I asked her. " I thought that something really interesting have happened...",she said. "Kartika... They are in this position due to their hardwork... They worked part time in USA while he was studying MBA. His family suffered severe financial crisis after his father's death... The business faced doom. They weren't able to pay his sister's college fees... They didn't accepted anyone's help. They even refused his father's best friend's help... I was really... I was really very much... I don't know how to say that... You can feel it right?",I said.

She was looking at me without even blinking. "What?",I shook her. "I thought he was arrogant due to his wealth... But he's really not like that... I think it was your misunderstanding...",she said. Yes... She's right... That Dayalan also said that both are humble and down to earth characters and Blazy too said that... I have misunderstood him. "Why are you silent?",she interrogated me.

"No... I am just feeling weird... I have called him a lot of times as Mr.Arrongant... That's why I am thinking...",I said. "Relax... Don't do that here after that's it... Relax...",she said. I nodded.

"Hey What about your dance class? Are you going regularly?",she asked. "Yeah... Just two days I went... As I had extra works in the office I had to decline the classes. But I'll go there regularly from tomorrow...",I said and went to refresh to refresh myself.

I returned to the hall. "Where's Bhabhi? I didn't see her since yesterday...",I asked Kartika. "She had head ache...so she was early to bed...",Kartika replied. I sat beside her and tuned to a music channel. "Adithi...",Kartika called me.

"Mmm?",I asked changing the channels. "I am leaving tomorrow morning... My work is over now...",she said. I frowned. "I have to leave... I also have work in my office dear...",she said. I just nodded. "Take care of yourself... ok?",she said. "You are leaving tomorrow... Not now...",I said in an angry tone. She smiled and hugged me. I too hugged her.

Arya's POV:

Today evening was good. I never expected Dayalan uncle would come accepting our invitation. I was pacing around the garden. I was so upset with Jeeva today. But he was right. I knew that he won't support bad. I turned to leave. Jeeva was standing in front of me. "I was little bit terrified to see you so close...",I teased him. He raised his hand to slap me and then smiled at me. I smiled in reurn.

"What are you thinking da? Is everything ok?",he asked. "Yes... Everything is fine... I was just roaming here thinking about our childhood...",I said. A smile pastured his face.

"We would play together... You, Me, Venkat, Deiva and Kannama too... Appa would also assist us when he is free... And Amma she would scold Appa when we get hurt and Sita Athai and Raj uncle would visit us every Sunday along with Venkat and Deiva. All the elders would be talking and we all would be palying. Since Uthra is a kid she would sit and see What are we playing along with Kannama...",I narrated our childhood and he was also feeling the same like me.

We really miss those days with our Appa. "It's getting late da... Come go to sleep... You worked a lot today...",he said holding my shoulder. I nodded and headed towards my room.

Jeeva's POV:

I went to Amma's room. She was eating her tablets. "Amma... I thought you would have slept now...",I said. "No pa... I am not feeling sleepy. I was just thinking about Kannama...",she said. "What are you worried about Maa?",I asked her placing her legs in my lap. "Leave me Jeeva I'm Ok...",she said. "Why? Why I should not do this?",I asked. "No pa... It's not like that...",she said.

"Then... I would do this for my Amma... No one should stop me...",I said. She beamed at me. I started massaging her leg. "Tell me Maa... What are you worrying for?",I asked. "Jeeva... I was thinking about Kannama's future... Today a post came... It was a job offer... She's refusing to go to job leaving me alone here... It's depressing me a lot..."she spilled her mind.

"Ok... I'll convince her for work... It's not about money... It's about her career... Her dream... I'll convince her for that...",I said applying ointment in her leg. She took a deep breath. "Ma... It seems like you are not relieved yet...",I asked my doubt to her. "About her marriage Jeeva... I'm thinking about it...",she said in upset. "Maa... We cannot force her for marriage... It's her wish to get married or not...",I said.

"But Jeeva... She is refusing to get married for that reason only... I am worried that she is still not considering me as her mother... She often thinks of her childhood and praise me for adopting her. Sometimes she only thinks how to repay us with her love and loyalty... I don't want that... She never wants to get separated from us anyway... I want her to enjoy her like every girl... She is postponing the marriage for that only...",she said.

She has a point... Kannama always consider Amma first before anything... She thinks that she could repay Amma by staying with her. But she also have her own life. "I'll make Kannama understand... Don't worry Maa... But if she is not interested we should not force her...",I said to Amma. "Mmmm Ok pa... It's getting late you have work tomorrow... Go to sleep...",She said.

"Maa... You first sleep... I'll be here with you... You just relax and take rest. Don't take stress Maa...",I said and made her lie down and covered her with duvet. She smiled at me. I caressed her head and sat beside her holding her hand. She drifted to sleep. I slowly freed my hand and resorted to my room. I have to talk to Kannama about this. I sat in the couch.

*****MORNING****

"Jeeva... Why are you sleeping in the couch?",I heard a voice. I slowly opened my eyes. Kannama was standing before me crossing her hands. I realised that I am sleeping in couch. "I sat here... I don't know when did I drifted to sleep?",I said sitting straight.

"You will have neck pain if you sleep here... Don't do this again...",she said in a conditioning tone. I nodded. "Kannama I have a doubt...",I asked stretching my arms. "Yes... Ask me da...",she said. "Wait a minute... I'll be back.... Have an important work... You wait in downstairs...",I said. "Okay...",she said and left. I went to refresh myself.

Everyone was sitting in the dining table. I also joined them. Kannama emerged from kitchen. "Kannama Shall I ask you the doubt now?",I asked. "Yes sure...",she said. I grabbed her hand and made her sit beside me. "Kannama... Is career important in a girl's life? We met our friend's sister yesterday... She asked me that... I replied but she was arguing with me",I said. She looked at me confusingly.

"When did this happen?",Arya asked me. I signed him to keep quite. "Yes of course... It's really very important in a girl's life...",she said. I nodded my head. "You are right.... But why are you not following it?",I asked taking a sip of juice in front of me. She was shocked by my question it seems.

"Yes Kannama tell me... This is the job offer you got right? Then why are refusing to go to work? And this letter is from the college which you studied... Just forget us and think about your dream... Everyone have their own dream... I bet you too have those... Then why are you thinking of us burying the dreams...",I said. She was in tears.

"I am not...",Before she could complete I said, "Please don't lie that you are not interested....". "Kannama Please accept this job offer... We all are wishing the same",Arya said. "But...",She said. "No Buts and ifs....",Uthra said. "You are going to work... So hereafter we will be calling you as Prof.Kannama...",Arya said and smiled.

"Thank you...",She said looking at all of us with tears in her eyes. "Is that good to say thank you to family members?", Amma asked. "No...",she said and hugged Amma. I looked at Amma. This is what I want... Her happiness...

****ONE WEEK LATER****

Uthra's POV:

Venkat is very busy nowadays. Kannama have also joined for work. I am so happy for her. When I saw Adithi in my dance class I was really very much surprised. It has been a week. She's really a good girl. Very supportive, Kind, Down to earth, and a good friend too. Even though we haven't shared much of our personals she is really a good friend.

Today we practised a lot. We didn't notice the time. It was so late. I thought calling Venkat. But he will be busy. Arya anna is out of town. I'll call Jeeva Anna. No he would be tired after his work. Someone patted on my shoulder. I turned. Adithi was standing. "Are you not leaving?",she asked with  a smile.

"Yeah... But Not a single auto is coming this way...",I said. She smiled at me. "I'll drop you...",she said. "No it's ok... It's already 9.00pm... Your parents will be worried... I'll go by myself...",as soon as I said this her face darkened. But within a second she bought a smile in her face and said "I'll drop you... I have no problem...",she said. I nodded my head smilingly.

We started walking towards her vehicle. Suddenly she pushed me to the front. I fell down. I turned to her. A goon was standing with knife. There were some more goons also. They all carried some weapons. I was terribly shocked. He walked towards me. Suddenly Adithi grabbed my hand and started running. Suddenly a goon stopped us by grabbing my hand.

Adithi Pushed him with force and freed me. Someone threw a knife at us. But we got down. So it was stuck in a wooden board kept in the road. She again grabbed my hand and started running very fast this time. She entered a narrow gap hiding from them. She was panting. What's happening here? I can't understand anything... Why are they after us?

"They are not here...",we heard voice. Tears filled my eyes. God save me... I am so sacred. What if they find us? Adithi wiped my tears and signed me to be quite. We saw one goon coming towards the place we are hiding. Adithi was also equally shocked. She held my hand tightly. Suddenly we heard a siren sound.

"Damn... The police are coming come let's go... We can finish her tomorrow....",the goon said and ran away. She heaved sigh of relief. His words echoed in my mind. We can finish her tomorrow... "Hey... Uthra... Just relax... hey... Just relax... You are safe now... Just relax...",She pacified me. She peeped out. "No one is here... Come let's go...",she said and looked at me. I nodded my head and walked along with her.

She grabbed our stuff near her vehicle and gave mine to me. I could not utter a single word. "Come... I'll drop you home...",she said and ignited her two wheeler. I didn't say anything to her throughout the way. Just their words were echoing in my ears. I was all silent. I just said the address. We reached home. I got down. "Hey... Uthra... Take care...",she said. I just nodded and went in.

When I went in Anna and Amma was sitting in the garden and laughing.  "Uthra.... Why are you late?",as soon as Anna asked I ran to him and hugged him. I was crying as I could not control anymore.

Jeeva's POV:

She hugged me and started crying. Something have happened. I caressed her head. "Uthra? What happened?",I asked. She didn't reply but tightened her grip sobbed. "Jeeva...",Amma was shocked by this. "What happened Uthra? Why are you crying?",Kannama asked her. "Uthra.... Uthra... I am asking you what happened?",I asked standing separately from her. She was sobbing.

"Uthra look at me... Just look at me",I said wiping her tears. She look at me. Her eyes were filled with fear... "What happened Uthra?",I asked. "Anna... I was standing with my friend out of the dance class... Some goons came to attack me... They had a knife.... It was so big... And also a spear... My friend saved me from the goons... They said that they will finish me off tomorrow... Anna I am so scared... I am so scared...",she said and hugged me.

Who was them? Why they are after Uthra? There's someone who can answer these questions? Amma was shocked this. I asked Kannama to take Amma to her room. I got her to her room and made her drink some water. I wiped her tears and made her lie in the bed and covered her with a duvet.

"Just relax... We all are here.... No one can hurt you...",I said and sat beside her and caressed her hair. She slowly drifted to sleep. I was simply looking at her. Who would have done this? Whoever may be.... I won't spare them... How dare they tried to kill my sister? I won't spare them.

Adithi's POV:

Uthra... If I haven't pushed her in right time then I could not imagine that. Thank god... Nothing happened to her. I felt like someone's following me. I stopped my two wheeler and looked through the mirror. A car was behind me. When I turned to look it passed by. Why I am feeling strange? Uthra is safe now. But Why I am feeling like this? I have to go home now. I ignited my scooty.

When I was about to enter my flat Yakshit bhaiya encountered me. "Adithi? I thought you were here. Why are you late?",he asked. "Bhaiya... uh... My friend was attacked by some goons. I was with her and dropped her safely in her home. So I was late...",I said. He was shocked. "Nothing happened to you right? Are you ok?",he asked worried.

"Mmmm... I'm ok bhaiya... But I am not feeling right...",I said. "Come... Let's go in then talk...",he said and grabbed the key from my hand and opened the door. We both headed in. He made to sit in the couch and gave me water. "Adithi... Are you sure that you are okay?",he asked. I nodded in agreement. I don't want him to be worried. "Bhaiya I am ok... I was just tired...",I said holding his hand.

"Ok... Just relax... Nothing to worry... We all are with you...",he said caressing my head. "Bhaiya... I would be ok if I get some sleep...",I said smilingly. He too smiled at me. "Take rest... Call me if you need anything...",he said and left. I think Uthra will not be alright... I'll call her. No... She must be with her family. I'll call her in the morning.

Jeeva's POV:

I called Venkat. He is the one who could give answers to these questions. "Hello... Jeeva What's the matter da? Anything serious?",he asked. "Yes... Come here as soon as possible...",I replied. "Ok da... I'll be there in five minutes...",he said and ended the call. I looked at her. She was sleeping but it's clear that she's scared. I caressed her hair. I can't let this as such. I went to the hall. Amma was sitting with Kannama. She was tensed. I went near her and sat beside her.

"Maa... Don't get tensed everything will be alright... I called Venkat... He'll solve these things... Go and get some rest Maa. Kannama please take her in",I said. She nodded. I know that Amma is also worried by this. "Hi Jeeva...",Venkat came in. I just nodded. "What happened? You are not normal...",He said. I stared at him. "Uthra was attacked by some goons and they were trying to kill her...",I said. He was shocked.

"What? When? Where is she? Is she alright?",he asked in shock. "She's alright... But she's scared terribly.... She said that her friend saved her from them...",I stated. "Where's she?",He asked. "Sleeping in her room...",I responded. He went in to the room.

Venkat's POV:

I entered the room. She was sleeping holding a pillow tightly. I sat beside her. I gently caressed her face. I promised her that no one can harm her when I am there. I felt some pain in my heart.

How could this happen? How I can be this much careless? Her pillow was wet. Did she cry? I'll not spare them. How dare they are? I'll not leave them... I kissed her forehead and wiped the marks of tears in her face. I promise you Uthra I'll not let them live in peace. They will face the consequence of this. I got out of the room. Jeeva was standing there. I went to him.

"I am sorry Jeeva... I was the reason behind this... This was because of me. I'll not spare them Jeeva... I know who did this....",I fumed in anger. "And he'll bear the fruit of attacking my sister...",he said looking at me sharply. "I'll also come along with you tomorrow... We are meeting him together... Arya is not in town. I have informed him. He'll also join us...",He said.

I can feel his anger. Even I could not control my anger. I'll not spare them. "Are you not angry with me?",I asked Jeeva. He nodded in refusal. "It's not your mistake Venkat... It will be the biggest mistake of his life...",he fumed. I nodded and said, "I'll stay here",I said. "No Venkat... It's fine. I'll take care of Uthra. You go home and come here in the morning",he said. "Ok. I'll come tomorrow. Take care of her well...",I said and left for home.

****MORNING****

Jeeva's POV:

When I got out of Uthra's room Venkat was talking with Amma. He diverted his gaze towards me. "How is she now?",he asked. "She's fine now... Now only she woke up",I replied him. "Did you sleep well? You look so tired...",He interrogated. "No I was with her and I didn't felt sleepy... So I didn't sleep",I responded. He patted on my shoulder.

Amma bought milk for Uthra. "Athai give it to me... I'll give to her",ha said and grabbed it from her. "Wait for me... I'll be back briefly...",I said. "Take your own time I am not ready yet... As soon as I woke up I came here directly",he said. I nodded. I have informed Arya about this. He said that he's on the way. I hope he reaches here before I go to Venkat's office. I went to my room.

Uthra's POV:

I cannot forgot what happened yesterday. If Adithi wasn't there I could not be alive now. I heard a knock at the door. I turned over there. Venkat was standing with a cup. "Good Morning...",he smiled and sat near me.

Venkat's POV:

"You are not going to greet me back?",I interrogated her. She was all silent. "Ok... That's alright... Atleast you could have this...",I said stretching the cup to her. When she was about to get that I said, "Only if you smile...". She turned her face to the other side.

"We can go for a long drive this weekend... A romantic long drive... How about that?",I said. She showed no expression in her face. "Its getting cold... Smile dear... Please...",I requested her. She is reluctant to smile. "You are smiling lightly... Just a little more... You're near... Just a little more... You got that... You are smiling...",I said looking at her. She smiled at last.

"That's my girl... Have this...",I said stretching the cup. She grabbed it from me and took a sip. She leaned in my shoulder. "Do you know Uthra? When Jeeva told me about that my heart stopped beating... It was like something very cold got into my heart... After I got to know that you didn't got hurt only I was relieved little bit... But I promise you that No one can hurt you when I am here",I said caressing her hair.

"I know... You'll never let happen anything to me... But yesterday I was... I can't even describe it Venkat.... You know my friend saved me in time... Else...",before she could complete I kept my finger over her lips. "Don't even say that... I can't even imagine that...",I said. She hugged me and said, "Love you". I kissed her forehead and repeated the same,"I love you too...". She smiled at me.

"Uthra... I have an very important work now... I am not ready yet... I have to go now",I said holding her hand. She nodded. "Bye... Meet you as soon as my work is over",I said and stood up. "Shall we leave?",Jeeva entered the room adjusting his shirt. "Yeah of course",I said. "Uthra... Fine now?",he asked Uthra. She nodded.

"Have your breakfast and take rest... If you feel fine then call me I'll drop you at work ok?",he said. She came and hugged him. "Thank you Anna...",she said. He smiled and said, "Nothing is important than happiness of my family to me... I can't let you in miseries...",he said cupping her face. She smiled. "Come let's leave...",he said to me. "Drop me at home. I'll get ready and then we can leave",I said. He nodded and headed out. I bid bye to her and headed out.

Adithi's POV:

I hope Uthra will be alright. I'll call her now. I dialled her number.

She attended the call. "Hello Uthra...",I spoke. "Yeah Adithi...",she answered. "Are you fine now?",I asked. "Yeah... I am fine now... Sorry Adithi...",she said. "Hey Uthra What did you do?",I asked her. "Adithi... I didn't even thanked you when you dropped me... I was really scared. So couldn't even say anything...",she responded.

"Hey... I can understand your condition... Don't worry it's ok...",I said. "Will you come for today's class?",I asked. "Yeah... Sure... I'll come...",she replied confidently. "Ok Uthra... It's getting late for my work...",I said. "Ok... Bye... Meet you in the evening...",she said and ended the call. I just love her confidence. I placed my phone in the table and packed my bag for work.

My phone beeped. Message? Mr.Arrogant? I opened it.

He stated that he and Arya sir would be late to office as he have a personal commitment. And asked me and Blazy to take care of everything. Well... I have to go to office as soon as possible. I grabbed my bag and left for office.

****AFTER SOMETIME IN OFFICE****

I heard a knock. "Yeah.. Come in...",I responded. Mr.Shyam came in. "Mr.Shyam? You? here?",I asked. "Yes Ms. Adithi... We are facing severe problems because of those masons... So I came to meet Jeeva sir... ",he said. " I have stated you to fire them on the order of sir... Why didn't you fired them till now?",I asked him.

"I fired them but they are disturbing us for money... They are spoiling other masons too. I don't know what to do... Now also they are quarrelling with me and others. We could not control them... I need his help...",he worried. "Don't get worried... We'll deal about this... Sir is not here and he have informed me to take care of works... So I'll come with you there and deal with them",I said. He nodded.

"You wait in the reception. I'll be there in two minutes...",I said. He went out. I messaged him about the problem. He replied me to take care of that. Well I have to find a solution for this.

Me and Shyam went to the site in his car. I could hear a loud quarrel going on over there. "Mr.Shyam f the situation goes out of control then inform to police ok? We have a lawyer by our side right?",I asked him. He nodded. "Ok then come let's go there",I said and walked towards the place.

There were few men of thirty to forty quarreling with the Assistant Manager. And the Assistant Manager was alone and explaining to them. But they were not listening. "Hey just stop... Stop quarrelling...",I said loudly. They became silent but there were some murmurs. "What's your problem? Why are you fighting with us?",I asked them.

"Madam... They haven't settled us the enough money we claimed...",One of him said. He is drunk. "No Mam... We have the bills by our side. We did everything perfectly",Shyam said and gave me the bill. They all began to shout at Shyam again. I checked the bill. Everything is clean.

"Just shut up... Shut up everyone...",I shouted to control them. They were silent again. "See... Everything is fine... You are paid extra money... Then why are you fighting? Just leave or else you have to face the consequences...",I said in a harsh tone. One man cursed me in a bad word.

"Hello... What did you say? It doesn't mean that I cannot speak like you... I can also speak more than you... I said what's right. You are paid well. Your work is finished here and you can leave now... That's final...",I said.

How dare he is? "If we don't leave what can you do? You can't deal with this... Remember that you are a girl and do not make enmity with us or else...",One mason shouted. "What will you do? Uh? What will you do? Being a girl is not less than being a man? Did you get that? Do you think that you are a big goon and I will not take any actions if you blackmail me? I won't be like that... I don't even care of slapping you and send you out by holding your neck. I can even do that",I fumed in anger.

"How dare you?",he said and held my hand tightly. I tried to free me. Shyam shouted at him to leave. "Leave my hand... Leave me...",I yelled at him. "You said that you can do anything right? Do anything now?",he said in disdain. How dare he is to hold my hand? I gave him a tight slap. He left my hand in shock. Everyone was shocked.

"I said that I won't be dumb. And girls are not less than Men... Did you get that?",I shouted. "**** How dare you to slap me?",that man said and tried to get my hand again. Suddenly someone behind me kicked him and he fell down. I turned over to look that person. Mr.Arrogant? When did he came?

"Shyam... Inform the police... And get them Arrested... Now...",he said in an authentic tone. "I've informed them already sir...",Shyam said to him. His face was red in anger. He went near the man and gave him a hard punch in his face.

"Apologize to her...",he yelled at the man. The man looked at me in vengeance. The police came and got arrested them for their misbehavior. I searched for Mr.Arrogant. I couldn't find him. I heard someone clearing their throat behind me. I turned around. He was only standing behind me. "Searching for someone?",He asked. What to say now? Adithi you are trapped... I can't lie to him. Even if I lie he would ask cross questions. It's better to tell him the truth. "Uh... I was searching you...",I said smilingly.

He raised his eyebrows. "I didn't slap him wantedly... He misbehaved with me that's why I slapped him...",I said. "I know... What he did was wrong... It's right to slap him...",he said. My eyes widened. Is this him? I thought he would again say something...

I knew that what I did was right and he would not scold me. But I thought he would say something like why did you get into fights like this or something else. But he didn't. It's quite surprising. "Shall we move to office?",he asked. I nodded in return.

Hi friends,

How was the update? Don't forget to comment and vote below. Meet you in next interesting part.

PEEP INTO NEXT CHAPTER:

Uthra invites Adithi to her home as everyone wishes to see Adithi as she saved Uthra. Adithi goes to her home in the weekend without knowing that she is going to Jeeva and Arya's home. There she sees Jeeva shirtless.

Any guess about next part how would she face Jeeva? What will be Jeeva and Arya's reaction after seeing her there?

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

38K 3.3K 30
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." ♡ "I saw this girl at the age of 13...
193K 16.4K 81
𝙄𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩! 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙖𝙗𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙞...
5.6K 300 25
She was meant to be his. Fate brought them together, but destiny had some other plans . Will she keep her whispered promises to him ? "Shh , you are...
188K 7.6K 17
There is hundred reasons to hate but there is only one reason to love, And that is " BEWAJAH" ( NO REASON) _________________________________________ ...