A new friend ship or a hidden...

By SakurasoHana

This is a story where you have just moved to a new place and meet new people you never felt more connected to... More

Fresh start (day 1)
First class
After school
At the ER
Going home
Durning that night
Meeting a new friend(day 6)
Going to the mall (day 2)
Meeting up (day 3)
Finally i'm no longer alone (day 4)
The party (day 5)
Finally back (Day 8)
Re introduce (day 9)
The party
Oh No
It's time to wake up
A new friend?
Let the wonder flood threw
Try to fight it, try to remember
Great!
High school
New life
Freak out
Crap!
Coming back
Make up
Head out
Time to dance
More surprises
Greatist time of my life
sneak peek

Theres a new creepypasta (day 7)

97 1 0
By SakurasoHana

Reader's P.O.V

I woke up before everyone, but in time to help Slendywomen."May I help please."  "Oh of course.Even when you were hurt as a child you always helped."   "It because I love to help.I think later today someone or a new creepypasta is going to come."   "Well we will have to see if your right."Slendy came down.And said I was right there is a new creepypasta coming later today.

"Her name is clockwork she kinda put a clock where her eye used to be."I had just pulled the kidneys out for EC and EJ."Wow.Will she get one of the special necklaces?"I looked down to open the jar.But it was sadness that made me look down."No.Silly girl.You and Sadie are the only ones with necklaces.And it will stay that way.And your the only one with a bracelet."I finally got the jar open and handed it to Slendywomen.Then I hugged Slendy.

"Thank you for showing me the pictures last night.But I have a question.Did mom and daddy get married after she got married and had my sisters then they split.Or did she have my sister not being married then married my daddy then I came along."    "The first one.And your sisters real dad is in jail.He hurt your mom physically and mentally.But he is locked up so no need to worry."I smiled.

We got breakfast ready and I went to wake up everyone.I ran up the boys side and went into Hoodie's and Masky's room."Masky, Hoodie breakfast is ready."The got up and picked me up.I giggled."Not again."When ever they picked me up it meant they were going to tickle me.They did as you thought.They sat you down on Masky's bed and tickled me.They laughed with me.

Then they stopped and asked me if I would play the paino later and sing.I told them yes then they walked out for breakfast.And I walked into BEN's room."BEN breakfast."He rolled over and winked at me.I hit him playfully in the face with a pillow."Come on silly time for breakfast."I walked out and knocked on EJ's door.He opened the door.And smiled at me.His mask was off for once.His teeth were pretty sharp.

"Um breakfast is ready."With that he grabbed his mask put it on and walked out of his room.Then I walked to the girl side.I knocked on Drown girl door.The reason I call her that is because I really don't know what to do or call her if I don't know her real name.So she is girl Drown or Drown girl ethier or."Breakfast is ready."With that she got up and walked out.

I walked to EC's door and knocked.She had her mask off."Let me guess breakfast."    "Yes, but I have a question.May I ask it."She looked at me and nodded."Well if you have a mask how come you really don't wear it?"    "Well unlike EJ I have eyes and also I don't feel like wearing it all the time.I just have a bunch of goop that is under my eyes."    "I hope I didn't offend you."   "No you didn't offend me your good."She smiled then walked out with her mask on her head.

I walked to Sadie's room.I just walked in and sat next to her and moved her arm a bit."Sadie.Breakfast is ready.Get up please."She got up and rubbed her eyes."You always were good at waking me up.*Yawn*Well lets go get breakfast."She rubbed her eyes and we walked down stairs.We sat down and was eating breakfast.Everyone was talking then Slendy told us about a new Creepypasta.I already knew so it didn't do anything for me."Wow another girl how lucky for us."We all laughed.I realized something.There was a girl that was my friend, she went to something like her.Mom told me something and that girl slipped.What if she tries doing that again.

"When will we meet her?"Masky looked over to a happy Sadie."In a few hours.Thats where Hoodie is."I was right.He did go to bring her hear.

"Oh and (Y/n) I have something to tell you about-"   "Don't Slender she doesn't need to know now."   "Who the hell are you?!"  "Someone who knows you and your family."    "Prove it."   "Alright your mom is Tamara (L/n) and your dad is Doug (L/n) and they got married on Jan. 30.Thr day after your mom's birthday."   "H-how the Hell?!"

"Told you girly."   "Ok then tell me who the hell you are."   "Sorry no dice.Anyway I got to go.Bye guys."  "Bye."

Once everyone finished I took care of their mess then went to the music room and practiced playing the paino.Of course the pastas heard.And just like back then I got lost in my playing and singing.Then I sensed people behind me.But I kept on.I knew who it was.Then I heard Slendy come up, and i'm guessing the new pasta is here."(Y/n) dear.I would like you to meet our new pasta."

I turn around to see the girl."Hi i'm (Y/n) it's nice to meet you."   "Hi i'm clockwork.Nice to meet you to.You play nice."   "Oh thanks.I used to play this thing when I was little."   "Wait a sec.You have been a pasta almost your whole life?"   "Hm?Yeah."I told her everything.Then she finally got it.

"Makes sense.So you really do act like Slenders' daughter."  "Your one to."  "Not like you are.Your going to be closer then anyone.Shit you've been though some hell, and fought Zalgo.And your still a nice and happy girl."   "Hehe.Your still nice and happy to.Even tho you kill, and you have a clock in your eye."   "Th-that different."

"Clock, we all have something.But deep down we're all good, and nice."I smile at her happily which calms her down some."And now your part of our family Clock.You are now a pasta."We giggle.And we tell stories about our lives.We giggled a lot.Even Sadie join us.All the pasta kids.Just laughing and joking.I told them about my friends home and BEN backed me.We stayed up and watched  a movie then I looked at  the time."Shit.I have to get home."

I run up stairs and grab Snow's leash and put her on it."I'll be back tomorrow.Bye guys."I hugged them and appeared about a block away from home.So I walked home so mom wouldn't be questioning.Cause like always she looks out the window waiting for me.As soon as I walked in she asked me a lot of questions.I answered every one of them.She finally left me alone.

I went up to my room and got all my friends, that wasn't pastas, and facetime with them.We were talking then everyone had to go.So it only left me and Jeff alone in the chat.We talked for a while untill he had to go do something.So I decided to get ready for bed.BEN being his smart ass self came in my room.If he would have came earlyer his perv side would have taken over.

I was only picking my outfit out.BEN was being an ass and told me to wear a zelda shirt.I went against him and grabbed a white tank top, shorts, and my normal combat boots.My running shoes are in my bag.Sense no one wants you to wear boots during gym class.I say fuck it.But others think other wise.

"BEN.What do you want?"   "I'm bored."   "Well I have school in the morning can I please go to bed?"    "Yeah.I just wish you could stay at the mansion 24/7.It's fun.But does only your sister know your a pasta?"   "Yeah.*Yawns*"I went to my bed and covered up and passed out after putting music on.BEN left, after making sure I was good.He hated what my arms looked like.But what could he do?No one knew really.Only BEN, Sadie, and sis.I always hid it so no one would see it.

Jeff's P.O.V

I wish I could have known where she was.Well her birthday is in July 21(if you want to change it you can.I went with a random date.) so shes going to have a surprise birthday party.My idea.And everyone is going to be their.I over heard Kristin telling her mom she is making a cake that was a circle with a X going through it.So once I got off with (Y/n) I searched that up.It showed slendermae, his wife, two guys named Hoodie and Masky, Sadie, EJ, EC, BEN Drown, and a girl side of him.

I went deeper and found a police report.It said they had Masky and Hoodie under arrest.But this little girl called them her family.Told them to let them go.They didn't, so the lottle girl started to flout and come near them.Her necklace was a Slenderman semble.But what scared the officer the most was no matter how much he tried to move and look away he couldn't move.Or do anything.He dropped the cuff keys then got in the car and drove off.The little girl was strong, and had powers.In that cade it was life or death.The boys kept saying get out of here.And she stood her ground and won.

Huh?How weird.Wait.Who is this blurry person in this picture.

It reads 'this is a proxy we have yet to see or get to know it's kill strategy.'Wow.It looks like a girl.I wonder who she is.Who knows, I might know her.Hehe.I don't think I do tho. 

Then I thought on my joke."That was worst then BEN's cheesey jokes."Then my screen bugged out.I set it down and held a pillow to my face and laughed at the cruel world.I looked at my computer and saw hands pull out."What the hell?!"Pulls a knife out of my pillow.And a weird looking BEN comes out."BEN?You better not be shitting with me.They said you drowned."  "I did.Let me tell you everything."

~~~~~An hour and a half later.~~~~~~

"So that everything that happened?"  "Yep."He is hiding something.So I showed the blurry picture.He looked like he knew.But said he didn't.Whatever.I wonder … nevermind."BEN you haven't been going through (Y/n) computer have you.Does she even know?"   "No, and no.If she did you would have known this right.Or am I wrong?"   "Your right."

Mom called me for dinner so I said bye to BEN and watched as he climbed into the conouter and left.I ran down stairs.Afyer I was done I got everything ready for school, then I got ready for bed.Once I was done I passed the hell out.

Kristin's P.O.V

"I don't get it.Why won't she let me.It's just a freaking cake."I was talking to Hoodie and Masky."Why don't you just bake it for her here.I mean we are throwing her a surprise party here to."    "I thought the girls pastas were making a cupcake to show how they felt for her, or whatever the hell the wanted."   "It i-is…bu-but yo-you ca-can ma-make he-her a cup-cake.Yo-your pi-pick.Ev-even us bo-boys ar-are go-going to tr-try."

"Really?"   "Yeah.I really wanted to.So I already have on and I told the pastas it to.I'm putting music notes on a (fav. flavor.)cupcake."   "Sounds nice."   "I-i'm pu-putting nat-nature o-on mi-mine."    "Sounds beautiful."   "Once we figure out the others want us to tell you them."   "Yeah.I think i'm going to go with a wolf and on it's gray/silver fur the pasta semble."    "That sounds cool.And I don't think anyone took that."   "Yay.I got to go tho.I have school tomorrow so bye guys."   "Bye."  "By-bye"

I got off and I was already in my pjs so I just went to bed.And finally dosed off after making sure everything was ok.

I'll try to make another chapter and post it tomorrow so for now enjoy.Have a lovely day guys.😊😊😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

501K 11.3K 68
*100,888 words* Strange things happen under strange circumstances and sometimes the most unsafe people make you feel the most safe. When you meet Jef...
13 0 8
Jeff the Killer Origin story !FICTION! !CREEPYPASTA STORY! !NOT ORIGINAL STORY!
346K 5.5K 10
What the title says
3.2K 110 64