I. Am. Done. [Completed]

By Rispins

*TRIGGER WARNING* Warning of depressive thoughts and acts!! - Self-harm - Depressive content Fanfiction. Sto... More

Happy family
It begins...
Why, how and who?
Getting closer
What is this? (Part 1)
What is this? (Part 2)
Well that was interesting...
The talks
I said it.
Soft kisses part 1
Soft kisses part 2
Something sweet
Approval?
News
Breakdown part1
Breakdown part2
This is what happened after
Pills
You what?
He's back part 1
He's back part 2
He's back, and gone
Now I understand...
Phone call
The guy in the bar part 1
The guy in the bar part 2
They saw
Psychiatrist visits
Plans
You're here.
Is it really...you?
Would you?

It's nothing

513 43 4
By Rispins

Ming's POV

He's my best friend... I don't know what to do in a situation like this. There's nothing more to than the fact that it is awkward. Actually, I don't even know why. We are friends, we should be laughing at this. But I'm not in the laughing mood.

If Kit knew that I am acting like this, he would probably laugh his ass off. I'm acting so stupidly right now. Laying in my bed, thinking about this thing, that means absolutely nothing.

But if he thinks it's nothing, why is he sulking? Why is he avoiding me? Why doesn't he bring this situation out in the open? What is he hiding? Normally, he would tell me anything, why not this? It's just a dream after all. It's not like we actually did it.

I don't even know if his dream was something close to mine. I know his dream in general, a sex dream... But it can mean so many things. In my dream, it was hot, like we were meant for each other or something. I'm sure we both enjoyed it. But his dream, It might have been something like... Maybe I raped him in there? Maybe I took advantage of him? Maybe I raped him and left him suffering all alone in the middle of the woods or where ever? Maybe he's afraid of me, because he thinks I will do it to him in real life.

Does he think I'm that kind of man who will just rape someone? Maybe he doesn't.

Argh! My head hurts from all the thinking. From all the stupid thinking.

And I don't know did Yo even tell the truth. Maybe he's avoiding me because he is angry at me, or he hates me. But what did I do wrong?

We need to talk about this. I need to talk about this, to him, face to face. This can't bother our friendship. This can't bother my common sense, my mind.

Should I call or text him.

If I call, he would decline me.

If I text him, he would ignore me.

Maybe if I...

Yes.

I got up and walked out of my house.

I will go to his place. He can't avoid me there.

I stand in front of his door. His front door was open. It wasn't like open open, but like in the mode when I can just let myself in. That's very safe...? And now I'm just standing here, in front of his rooms door. My hand is touching the door, the wood that makes it. I'm about to knock. Why the hell is my heart pounding so much? It's not like the first time I'm in here.

I've been here a couple of times. Usually his parents don't let anyone in, but I've been here. In his room. Being his shoulder to cry on. Being the embrace that he needs. Being the warmth that he can't get anywhere else. Being the one who he can open up confidentially. Being the love that he needs to go on.

Why am I even hesitating? Ah, just screw it.

I knock on the door.

"Come in mom!" He yelled inside. I guess he didn't hear me coming in the house, or know that his parents aren't even here.

I opened the door. Slowly. It screeced.

I looked at him, laying on the bed with a book in his hands. He didn't take his eyes away from it. He still didn't know it was me at the door.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not your mother," I said with a low voice so he wouldn't freak out.

He turned his face towards me. His eyes widened. He looked so scared. I guess if I wasn't blocking the door he would run out. He closed the book and didn't take his eyes off of me. I could see the fear, the despair in his eyes. Is he really that scared of me?

I think I need to start this conversation, because he's not muttering any words.

"Can we talk a little?"

Now he turned his gaze away from me. "About what exactly?" He said it like he was angry, but I can see that he is scared, he's somehow suffering.

"Did I do something wrong? Why are you avoiding me?"

"I'm not avoiding you..." His voice is very light, I can barely hear him.

"You are. The whole day you were hiding behind those poles and trash cans, but didn't say anything to me."

He turned his head towards me again. "You saw me?!"

"Of course I saw you, I'm not blind!" I said a little frustrated.

"Then how come you didn't say anything! So embarrassing!"

"I thought maybe you have a good reason to it, and will tell me about it... But I didn't hear from you. And when I talked with Yo..."

"You... You ta-talked w-with Yo?" His voice trembled. Ouh, I guess Yo didn't tell him. Of course he didn't tell him, why would he?

"Yes, I talked with him, after school."

He didn't say anything, just stared at me, confused, scared, paranoid...

"And I do know about your dream." I wasn't even sure was Yo's telling truth, but the way Kit reacted proved it correct.

He was sweating, his eyes were the shape of a basketball. He sat up and played with his fingers.

I went to sit next to him in his bed.

"Is something wrong?" I asked and tilted my head to see his face, which he had buried in his hair.

"No..."

"Just talk to me na? You know you can trust me don't you?" I'm trying to talk with my sweetest voice not to scare him away.

"There's nothing to talk about..."

"What if I told you I had the same dream?"

That expression. He lifted his head so quickly, I was sure his neck broke.

"You... You... What?!"

"I had a sex dream about you..."

His jaws jerked open. Actually, seeing him in this state is quite funny. He shows so many emotions at once. It's fun to wait what he will say to my last statement.

He started mumbling. He repeated my last sentence over and over again. He was shaking.

I placed my hands on his shoulders to stop him from shaking. He turned his face towards mine, looking me straight into my eyes.

"Don't worry na? It's just a dream." I need to calm him down. Why is he reacting this way?

Right.. I should ask that out loud. "Why are you reacting this way?"

"I don't know what to say about this."

I just nod, now I don't know what to do either.

"What happened in your dream specifically?" He asked.

"Ermm... You, don't want to know," I grinned.

"Maybe I don't, It's just a dream..." He finally mumbled.

"Just a dream," I convinced.

He didn't take his eyes away from me. Our heads are just a few inches away from each other. Well this seems oddly familiar. Why am I not jerking away? Why isn't he? At least we are not leaning forward, that would be awkward. Not that this is not. We are just staring at each other for I don't know how long.

"I didn't mean to offend you by avoiding..." He finally broke the silence.

"You didn't, it's fine. But you should talk to me if something like this... Or maybe not this, but something similar happened. We are friends and you can talk to me." I'm smiling so much that my cheeks are hurting.

"I promise I will." I'm sure I can see a slight smile in the corner of his lips.

"I will go now. I still need to do some homework." Before I stood up, I unintentionally leaned forward and kissed his cheek, his slightly showing dimple. I have no idea why I did that. I just quickly stood up and left. Okay, that was... I don't even know the words to explain it. Weird is an understatement.

***

((Wattpad had some issues, so we are uploading this a little late. Sorry guys...))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 10.1K 67
on the run from their horrible parents, thirteen teenagers meet up in the music room of their school everyday. because the only way to forget everyth...
108K 3.9K 15
"People changes, and so their feelings. What If someday, our feelings for each other also changes?? Are we gonna go our separate ways?" ...
76.8K 2.2K 19
Rank: #9 MingKit (24*05*2018) I don't own the characters I only own the Plot and the story line! ------------------ Preview ------------------- For...
125K 4.9K 21
TRIGGER WARNING: SELF HARM, SWEARING, SEXUAL DESCRIPTIONS/ACTIONS, DEPRESSION, AND SUICIDAL CONTENT. Zak Jefferson, a child who used to be full of li...