Forever Yours

By simplyhamilton

Sequel to I'm Yours Alex and John have just gotten married and are braving the real world. With the Squad by... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Phillip's Story
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Author's Note🖤
Chapter 53

Chapter 16

1.4K 34 100
By simplyhamilton

Burr's POV
Much to Alex and John's dismay, I didn't stay the night with everyone. They had something I wanted, family.

Sure I have Theo but God do I miss Theodosia. I promised to never remarry and fall in love for we were soulmates. I still remember the day she died.

~Flashback~

"Aaron, honey. Be a dear and bring me a towel." My wife shouted from our bedroom. I was currently in my office so I got up and got her one. When I walked in, I noticed her lower half soaked.

"Theodosia! Your water broke. We have to go to the hospital." She nodded and tried to sit up. "Let me help you."

I helped her into the car and whileI was driving, she grabbed my hand and squeezed it tightly. "Aaron, it hurts. Really badly." Tears fell from her eyes as I pulled into the labor and delivery part of the hospital.

"Ssh. Breathe baby. Breathe." I fetched a nurse and they took her back immediately. She was hooked up to wires and fluids when a doctor yelled out.

"She's 10cm dilated. Alright Mrs.Burr, you're giving birth okay." She nodded and I caressed her hand. After a long, painful time if her pushing, my daughter was born. I noticed she was covered in blood.

"Her vitals are dropping! Prepare CPR. Stop all fluids now."

"Sir her blood pressure and heart rate are dropping. She's losing blood vaginally. Quickly may I add." My world stopped. No. This can't be happening.

"Aaron." Theodosia spoke yet it came out as a whisper. I walked beside her and kissed her head before holding her hand. "I have to go. I love you and our daughter so much. My love take your time. I love you Aaron." The moniter drew a long flat line and made a everlasting beep.

"Time of death, 9:17pm. I'm so sorry sir." I cried while another nurse tapped my arm.

"I believe someone would like to see you." She placed a small dark skinned girl in my arms and smiled. "I can show you to a room if you'd like."

"Please." She nodded and we walked to a residential area near the pediatric ward. Using a key, she unlocked a door and when I stepped inside I felt relieved.

"The bathroom is right there. Bed is there. The cafeteria is on level 2 and there is a small coffee shop on level 3. I'll leave you two alone. Don't hesitate to call if you need something." She smiled and left the room.

I sat down with my daughter in my arms. "You look so much like your mother. I think I'll name you Theodosia. Your mom would have loved it." I placed a soft kiss to her forehead and soon the nurse walked back in.

"She's a beauty. I brought some documents you need to sign as well as a feeding chart since your wife is no longer alive."

"Thank you so much. May I ask what's your name?"

"Oh, I'm Dolly. Dolly Madison." She held her hand out and I shook it. She smiled and sat beside me helping me hold Theo properly. Her pager buzzed and she got up to take it.

"Hi Princess. I love you so much." I kissed her nose and her eyes fluttered. "Mhm you're so pretty." I kissed her once more and layed back on the couch. "My pride and joy."

~Flashback over~

It's a rare thing for me to cry but today was different. Tears spilled out of every corner of my eyes as I sobbed violently into a pillow. I was thankful Theo was with the Hamilton's so she wouldn't hear me.

I promised to be strong for her and to take care of her. She knows I'm trying my best but I just want her to be happy. I need to be strong, for me, for Theo, for Theodosia.

John's POV
After getting in our designated cars, we drove out to get ice cream. Angelica bounced happily in her seat while Phillip laughed.

"Ange, stop moving so much." Phillip smacked Angelica's legs and Nathaniel laughed. "I know you're happy but, chill!"

"Aww, okay." I looked in the rear view mirror and smiled at my children. Alex was reading a book next to me while Theo talked with Laf and Herc in the very back. "Are we almost there? Philly keeps being annoying!" Angelica whined to which Phillip scoffed.

"I am not being annoying! Stop trying to get me in trouble!" Angelica giggled and smiled widely.

I pulled into a spot in front of a Coldstone and turned the car off. "You kids are lucky we're here now. I don't want to listen to your arguments." We all filled out of the car and Phillip practically fell out of the car.

"Ow. Angie!" Phillip groaned. "Don't push me next time." Angelica climbed out of the car laughing.

"Sorry Phillip. Are you okay?"

"Yeah."

"Alright crazies, let's go inside and wait for your aunts and cousins." I pushed my children towards the door and Alex wrapped his arm around mine. "Hey sweetheart."

"Hey dear. Some family we have huh?" I smiled and he leaned his head on my shoulder. "So I had an idea earlier. What if we took the kids to Disney? They haven't been yet. Of course Laf and Herc could come."

"That sounds wonderful baby. How about we tell them later? That way we can order tickets and bands. Do you wanna stay a week?"

"Babe, it's Disney World, of course we're staying a week." Alex sassed rhetorically. "You know, Angelica is turning 16 in a week. I wanna give her that 1700s theme she's been talking about and then we can go to Disney that weekend."

"We could arrange that. Let's go talk to her." We walked back from getting the ice cream and sat with everyone else.

"Angelica, your Father and I have decided that we are going to give you the party you've always wanted." She dropped her straw into her milkshake and looked at us with wide eyes.

"Really?" We nodded. "Oh thank you so much!"

"Alex mon ami, spoil your kids too much."

"I am fully aware of that Laf." Maria, Eliza, and Little E pulled up chairs to our table and said hello. "Where's Peggy and them?"

"Peggy wasn't feeling well so they went home."

"Aww. I want Auntie Peggy here though. But guess what!" Angelica had a really wide smile across her face.

"What?" Maria smiled too.

"Daddy's letting me have 1700s style party! Oh I can't wait."

"That's wonderful my dear. Have you picked a dress? Liza and I would be happy to take you later if you'd like."

"Can I dad?" Angelica turned towards Alex and I.

"Sure. Have her home by 5:00 please." Angelica smiled and hugged us. "You should go now. It'll give you more time." She nodded and I kissed her head.

"Be good for them okay. Call us if you need anything. I love you sweetheart."

"I love you too Father." She giggled before leaving with Eliza and Maria.

Angelica's POV
"So, honey, do you have any ideas for the dress?" My Aunt Eliza turned around to look at me.

"Yeah." I smiled already picturing a dress in my mind.

"Please tell me your dress will be red. You look amazing in red. Not as good as I do though." My Aunt Maria chuckled and I giggled. "You're going to look beautiful sweetheart."

"Thanks Aunt Mar." She nodded and pulled into a spot in front of a store.

"This is where we got our wedding dresses. I think you'll like what they have for your dress style." Eliza winked and dragged me inside and up to the second level. I quickly realized this was my uncle's store. "Angie, look at this one!" My aunt held up a white dress with blue flowers around the waist and bottom.

"Pretty but no. Maybe this one?" The dress I showed her was a dark blue with what seemed like a sweetheart neckline.

"That's really pretty. I think you'll like this one better." Maria showed us a solid deep red dress with a low cut top. "The cleavage may be too much though. Try this one."

"Oh please, my dad sent me to school showing off all my cleavage the other day." They laughed and pushed me towards the dressing room to try the dress on.

I was going all out with this meaning corset, bum roll, everything. Lacing a corset was not easy but thankfully my aunt heard my struggle and helped me. She left after I got it on and I slipped the petticoat and bum roll on.

I carefully stepped into the dress and I felt like a different person with it on. It hugged my curves which stood out even more with the corset and showed off my upper half. I smiled and pulled back the curtain.

"Oh my Lin you look wonderful Angelica! Spin for us!" I giggled and spun around slowly in the dress.

"You look gorgeous honey. I think we need to get this one."

"Please can we get it! I love the way it looks." I giggled and spun around once more. "Can one of you do my hair really fancy like they did back then?"

"Of course sweetheart. Go change and we'll pay. I'm sure your dad's want you home soon."

I nodded and changed back into my regular clothes. The undergarments were taken with my aunt's after I got out of them and so did the dress.

"Angie, honey we're leaving. Come on my dear. John says Philip needs you immediately." I sighed knowing it was probably about Theo. We walked out of the store and they drove me home.

"Thanks Aunties!" The front door opened and my dad pulled me in.

"Angelica, I don't know what's wrong with Phillip but he's crying. He's been calling for you, can you talk to him?"

"Of course daddy." I ran to Phillip's room and the closer I got, the more I could hear his sobs."

I knocked on his door and pressed my ear to it. "Phillip? It's me. Can I come in?"

"Angie? Yeah, please come in." I opened the door and rushed to him. He was sitting on his bed wrapped up in blankets. Now, surprisingly I had motherly instincts and cuddled him.

"Ssh. What happened Pip?" I ran a hand through his hair while he cried into my shoulder.

"T-Theo. We dro-dropped her off at her house and Joseph was there waiting for her. I wa-watched him ask her on another date." His sobs became quieter but he still cried.

"Oh my god. Pip, I'm sorry. You can cry, I'm here now. This is weird." I giggled. "I'm your little sister, I'm supposed to be the one crying not you."

"Yeah but Pops won't let you date any time soon." Phillip smiled a little making me smile. "You're the best little sister ever Ange."

"Thanks Philly, I try." I smiled and buried my head into his chest. "You're warm. How about we watch something?"

"That sounds nice. We can get Pops and dad to make us popcorn?" I nodded and stole his TV remote. Netflix was our go to option so I got on it.

"Can we watch She's Gotta Have It? The new one I mean. It sounds so good!"

"Sure. I texted Pa about popcorn. Cuddle me! My blanket will fit you, plus it's the one you like." After grabbing the big blue blanket from him, I crawled against his side to which he wrapped an arm around me. "I love you Angie. Thanks for being a good sister."

"I love you too Pip." I gave him a kiss on the forehead and smiled. The first episode started and I relaxed.

Alex's POV
My phone buzzed and I laughed at the text. "Babe, Phillip wants to know if we can make him and Angelica some popcorn."

"Sure. Sometimes I worry about them being lazy. John chuckled and pulled out a bag of popcorn. He popped it in the microwave before walking over to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me. "How did I get so lucky? I have two beautiful children and a gorgeous husband."

I giggled while he moved a lock of my hair behind my ear. " How did I get so lucky? I love you John."

"I love you too Alex." He kissed me shortly before the microwave before. "Do you wanna come with me to take it upstairs?" He asked as he poured it into a bowl.

"Yeah. I wanna see my babies." We walked upstairs to Phillip's room, I opened his door and I teared up when I saw the kids. "John babe, look at them." He smiled and walked in.

"Pip we brought the popcorn. Are you and Angelica comfortable?" He laughed in his sentence.

"Yes dad. Thank you."

"You're welcome. Have fun y'all." They nodded and John pulled me out of the room, closing the door behind us. "I need to finish grading some papers. I'll be in our office." He kissed my forehead and I smiled.

"Alright. I'm going to bed then. Not stay up too late. Love you!"

"Love you too babygirl."

I walked to our bedroom and slipped under the covers. I sighed as the warm blanket covered my skin. My glasses were slipped off, I had put them on earlier during the day, and my phone was charging. The last thing I remember before falling asleep was someone kissing my head.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's here! Finally. I'm so sorry I haven't been writing as often. I was sick and I have to sing and compete tomorrow at a state convention and I'm terrified. Writing has been my savior lately. I love you guys so much. Au revoir my beautiful turtles.🐢❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 976 133
Alexandra has had a hard life. Father left her when she was ten, died in her Mother's arms right when it turned to her birthday, she was twelve becau...
31.2K 997 18
"Joan"...."Here, and I prefer John." John is a he NOT a she, how many more times would he have to say that? When Alex and John, two internet fri...
7.1K 372 42
Alexander Hamilton is a freshman at King's College. He meets Lafayette, Hercules Mulligan, the Schuyler Sisters, and of course John Laurens. Alexande...
1.5K 124 13
John Laurens is the ultimate celebrity. He's charming, he gives to charities, he's crazy talented, and on top of that, the whole world loves him. We...