my my my! | t.chalamet ; book...

By sageskiesf1

in which a girl with a love for peaches discovers a movie she becomes obsessed with and befriends timothèe ch... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
thank you
chapter 55

73

16.8K 361 241
By sageskiesf1

When Natalia got back to the hotel room, Timothée greeted her timidly. He was pacy, awkward and nervous. He tried to flick back and forth from her interview but it was hard because he was constantly doing something and talking to someone.

He wasn't sure if she was being serious or not when he had received that text, but she was very spaced out when she came back to the hotel room and he wasn't too sure what to do.

"Are you okay?" He suddenly broke the silence.

She paused. They were both currently getting ready for the premiere. She turned to him, "Congratulations on your Oscar nomination."

Timothée's eyes suddenly went wide, "Oh my god— i completely— i'm so sorr—"

"Why didn't you tell me?" she asked quietly.

He looked at her and gave a little shrug, "I guess it didn't cross my mind? i assumed you knew and i knew how busy you've been— didn't think it was a big deal."

Natalia scoffed, "Not a big deal? You're nominated for an Oscar, Timothée. Your movie is nominated for four, four Oscars. How could that just slip your mind?"

"I— i don't know. I didn't think it was a big deal."

"Of course its a big deal!" she snapped, "Its a big fucking deal, Timothée. Its a fucking Oscar. You're the first person your age to be nominated in eighty years! Thats a huge deal."

Natalia didn't mean to get angry, she didn't want to show anger towards Timothée. But she was just so overwhelmed and embarrassed that she didn't know about this already. And instead she had to make a fool out of herself by saying no when she was asked if she knew.

"I-I'm sorry, so sorry. I should have told you but i just didn't think about it!" he apologised.

"I feel so stupid. I've been so invested in myself that i didn't even stop to ask you what was going on, i should have known myself, i should have asked." she stated.

"Don't say that," Timothée said, his eyes furrowing with sadness, "I should have told you and i'm sorry. you haven't been invested in yourself— we have different lives, its easy to forget things sometimes."

"I want to be as invested in your life as i am in mine, Timothée. I want to share all these moments with each other, i want us to tell each other stuff." she said sadly.

"But you shouldn't want my baggage, Natalia." he said softly.

"But i want it! i want to know whats on your mind! i want to know what you're thinking! Timmy, i want you." she said loudly, "Why can't you see how much i want you? how much i care about you? What do i have to do to make you realise i'm falling in love with you?"

At that very moment, Natalia had tears rolling down her cheeks as she stopped talking. Timothée just stared at her. She couldn't read what his face was saying— it was saying nothing. He just stood there.

"You know what— forget it, this is a big night for you and i'm not going to ruin it for you." she said taking off her shoes.

"What are you doing?" he asked, quietly.

She viciously wiped the tears from her cheeks and sniffed, "I don't want to ruin your night, please go and have fun."

Timothée felt his heart crack at the sight of her when she looked up at him, his eyes flickered around her face, sadness filling his expression.

"I want you to be there." he said, his voice was small and timid.

She didn't move. "Please." he begged, "please."

The car ride to the premiere was quiet between Natalia and Timothée. though despite the lack of words, as soon as they all got into the car Timothée held Natalia's hand in his, stroking his thumb across the side of her hand.

Natalia decided to stay a bit away when they got out, she managed to stay by some of the other crew and avoided the photos.

Its not that she didn't want to be in them or because of their little argument, Her and Timmy had decided previously not to do a massive red carpet appearance with the both of them. One reason being Natalia not feeling comfortable and the other being because Natalia knew how Timothée didn't feel comfortable mixing personal life with his work.

She hung back with Elizabeth whilst the boys were getting interviewed and talking.

"Are you okay?" Elizabeth whispered in Natalia's ear.

Natalia nodded and smiled, "Yeah- yes. I am, sorry," she apologised with a blush.

"Don't be sorry, is it something between you and T?" she asked and Natalia nodded, "Don't worry about it too much darling, whatever it is you'll both sort it out— Timothée won't stop staring at you anyway."

And that evening, Natalia felt a lot of things. Every time she looked at a Timothée her heart would break and leap all at the same time. She felt so proud of him, hearing him talk and then watching him on the big screen again. Throughout the movie he held her hand in his, never once letting go of it.

Throughout the evening things were different between them, but it wasn't because of hate, it was because of what Natalia had said previously. They both had an awful lot to think about.

"Can i just say how sorry i am for being the biggest fucking idiot ever in the whole entire world." Timothée's voice came out rushed as he spoke straight away when they entered their hotel room.

It was about 1am, both a little drunk and tired from the night.

Natalia wasn't sure what to say so timothée took it upon himself to carry on, "I really like you Natalia. I have never felt this way towards anybody in my life. I get scared— fuck i am scared that you'll realise i'm not as amazing as you think i am, that i'm just this annoying, lanky pale boy and for you to realise you deserve better and don't want me anymore. Ever since i met you, i felt attracted to you in all kinds of ways. I love how you squash up your face when you're embarrassed, and how you pout and look up at me through your eyebrows when you're sad. I love the sound of your laugh and the way you speak about the things you love, your family, your job. Fuck—
i think i'm falling in love with you every day and i just don't know how to deal with it. you make me feel so many emotions i didn't know i was capable of feeling."

"I want you how you are, Timmy. I'm sorry for getting angry, you didn't deserve that. I just— I've grown all these feelings towards you that you make me feel everything all at the same time and i wanna shout at you but i also want to feel you against me and i just— fuck."

With that, she took it in herself to take his lips in hers, she placed her hands against his neck and pulled him down towards her.

His hands found their way to her waist and he pulled her body closer to his, "I'm sorry," he mumbled in between kisses. Placing his lips against the skin of her neck, "I want you," he would mumble into her skin, down towards her shoulder as his head would nuzzle into the side of her neck. She would run her fingers through his curly brown hair, pulling him closer. She let out a little moan of his name, bringing his lips back to hers.

"Please have me. All of me."

|
ok so no they didnt have sex i'll make hat apparent when it happens LOL. and them saying that theybwant each other is their way of saying 'i love You' bc neither of them know if they love each other yet blah blah blah so by saying they want each other if there own waY idk why im explaining this but THIS DOESNT STOP HERE THEIR RELATIONSHIP WILL MOVE FURTHER FORWARD JUST GIVE ME TIME BC I AM SO BUSY AT THE MOMENT I FIND IT RLY HATD TO WRITE FULL CHAPTERS WHEN IM IN AND OUT OF OTUER THIGS. BARE WTH ME AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS
|

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

443K 8K 45
"maybe you can show me how to love, maybe" social media x real life started may 2020- completed october 2020
34.6K 470 20
"𝘈𝘴 𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭, 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘰𝘧𝘧, 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵...
1.1M 31.7K 48
❝heaven help a fool who falls in love.❞ in which, after four years, timothée chalamet reconnects with a girl he once knew, and probably loved. ❨ timo...
120K 2.1K 32
When she fangirls over him and he notices [chris evans x fem!oc] [social media] [started June 27, 2021 Finished October 20, 2021] Best rankings #1 t...