Bangtan's Baby•BTS•

By KlovesBts

"Whose fucking baby is this?" Namjoon cursed, not caring of how mishandled the baby in his arms was. "NOT MIN... More

A b-baby?
Chapter 1: Bangtan meets the 'creature'
Chapter 2: Baby Food
Chapter 3: Internet does it better
Chapter 4: Sucked and Molested
Chapter 5: Yoongi and his plans
Chapter 7: Nearly dead
Chapter 8: Awe Babyyy
Chapter 9: Meh
Chapter 10: SeokJin and the six babies
Chapter 11: Investigation
Fam
Chapter 12: Celebrations and Jaw drops
Chapter 13: Bros before Hoes
Chapter 14: Do Re Mi fa so f*cking done with you, girl~
Chapter 15: Jin knows
Chapter 16: Deep conversations
Chapter 17: Fake Love
Chapter 18: PD Nim is slik asf
Chapter 19: Twitter
Chapter 20: Aftermath
Chapter 21: "C'mon depression, cheer up!"
Chapter 22: Twist
Chapter 23: Hide and Seek
Chapter 24: Theories and Banana Milk
Chapter 25: Yoongi
Chapter 26: Decisions

Chapter 6: Baby Week Shenanigans

12.3K 599 451
By KlovesBts

A/N: I love how y'all assuming she's Yoongi's baby. Lol. Maybe she is, maybe not.

(Unedited)

A week's course and Bangtan's will to handle the baby was dying. They were dying to get rid of the 8th body in their dorm, whose entrance had brought big, non-versatile changes in their busy, idol lives.

The 7 males had consecutively handled the baby through the week. While Yoongi stayed a careful yet a monstrous person on Monday, Namjoon was had equally played a role of a destroyer on Tuesday. The man had thrown his IPhoneX across the room in frustration. But, silly yet wasteful efforts of the leader, the mobile got destroyed but the baby's cries never resided. Infact the chaotic leader had played a big part in scaring the baby all through the day. Be it him nearly dropping the baby, or when he nearly burnt himself by standing too close to the stove, or when he nearly injured the baby when the pan of milk slipped out of his hands, might I correct myself; the holding stick was still in his hands while his dumbfounded self wide eyed-ly looked the broken pan on the floor.

(A/N: yes, this way^)

Hoseok's extra flippant energy towards the baby was a harm to himself and his ears. Wednesday was a downright disaster for him. The idol tended to dance and hop around the whole dorm in order to halt the baby's cries somehow. His big heart ached when the baby's face was red by the evening. She wasn't eating. She wasn't quieting down. Her cries had strangely increased and Hoseok was worried. He did not mean any harm to her. He even changed her diapers while smiling and humming some baby rhymes.

Until Thursday rolled by and Taehyung's duty followed up, his care for the baby had somewhat been sympathetic. The man was successful at feeding her and making her laugh a little. Her little fits of giggles were enough to surface a warm yet happy feeling in the idol's heart. He was happy.

Till
Afternoon.

Just as the dusk showcased it's beautiful hues in the open sky, the baby showcased her ringing cries in the confines of the Bangtan dorm.

Taehyung was a mess. He had her poop on his hands(due to her continuous movement during diaper changing process), he had himself injured while running here and there. The idol's pinky toe was hurt many time due to the door edges or table edges. His groans somehow came louder than the baby's.

Friday stayed out to be a memorable day where Jimin and the baby spent some worrisome time together.

The idol had the screeching baby on his arm while his other hand tried reaching for some more baby cereal at the top most shelf. During the process, the baby slipped out of his hands and fell.

Thankfully, his mastered body control was a charm due to which his quick instincts grabbed her before her head hit the hard grocery story floor.

The idol got chills everytime he recalled the disastrous incident. He was thankful to himself. He saved her, but, he also cringed, because he was the very reason for her slipping out aswell.

Jimin dealt less with the cries for the rest of the day as the baby's sleep had taken over her. He was worried because he had never imagined her to sleep for 4hours straight. He was somehow scared yet, satisfied due to the calmness and silence.

He was craving for some alone time anyway.

Saturday. Jungkook was merely a block away from the orphanage when the thought of the baby being one of the members' popped into his mind. His guilty steps had brought him back into the apartment but, he could not help but feel as if he was being watched.

The maknae felt as if he was being followed but, that turned out to be some hallucination when he checked his surroundings more than once. He thought maybe the molesting monster was playing with his senses.

He concluded with saying, "The more time I spend with you, the more crazy I'll get"

-

"But you are crazy!" Jimin's Sunday morning voice groaned out. "We can't do that" He groggily insisted. The members had grown accustomed to these morning meetings in Namjoon's bed. They'd talk the day out, prepare a lie they'd spit in front of PD Nim, the choreographer and other staff.

"Why?" Hoseok groaned back. "We can, it's not our baby anyway, we can't keep her with us forever. Even the staff has been suspicious due to our consecutive absense"

"Guys, I'll arrange something just give me some time" The leader spoke. He got up from the undid bed and sluggishly made his way towards the washroom. "Just give PD Nim time" he whispered once before shutting the door and locking it from the inside.

"Namjoon hyung won't understand this" The maknae voiced out. His slender fingers fiddled with the ring shaped toy he had managed to find in his pyjama pocket.

"We have this baby restricting our lives" SeokJin complained.

"We can give her to the orphanage?" Jungkook proposed out. He had still not mentioned anything about his Saturday ventures to the members.

"That might wor—"

"She's one of you all's baby" Yoongi, the man who was once deep into his thought, whispered.

"She's not min—"

"She might not be yours. You're not sure" Yoongi's voice was strict as he corrected his younger. Whenever he thought of getting rid of the baby, his guilty, monstrous act would poke his mind. The man's stress was immediately identified by the other members.

"Yoongi hyung, You've been...very quiet...since—" Taehyung tried thinking. "Since Monday. Everything okay?"

Yoongi looked up from his fingers and shook his head. He was contemplating over whether he could share the incident from Monday or not.

"Want to share? You'll feel good" Jimin suggested, his hand now gently pressing against Yoongi's shoulder.

Yoongi shrugged it off. "I saw Yu Stin Ki Pu last Monday" the idol let out.

"Who's tha—Oh! Your ex?" Hoseok was shook.

"The YouStinkyPoo?" The maknae pointed out, his brotherly memories with the girl coming back to him.

He recalled Yoongi shaking one day when he had suddenly barged into the elder's room.

Jungkook recalled calling out for every other member. He recalled himself being so tensed and upset. He recalled Yoongi's red, puffy eyes the very next morning. He recalled Yoongi explaining his break up with 'She thinks I don't give her personal space, So she's flying to Japan. To get space. To get away from me'. Jungkook recalled his blood boiling at that day.

Never had he ever seen Yoongi so clammed up into his room. The idol used to write all day long. He used to cry his heart out in the form of words and rhymes. All those words till now being listened by his ARMYs. 'Save me' , 'House of cards' and 'Spring day' being the perfect specimens for the same.

Jungkook recalled how Yoongi had stopped him from getting to Yu Stin's house. Oh boy, was Jungkook so angry at the sisterly woman. He loathed her sight after Yoongi's heartbreak.

From her reason for the break, to her existence itself, everything thing seemed unbelievable to the co-band members. They loved their Yoongi.

He was the charm and without his charm, there wasn't going to be any Bangtan.

Jungkook's gaze met Yoongi's and in that moment they had had numerous words with their eyes.

Yoongi being the one to break the eye contact and get off the bed. "She's Yu Stin Ki Pu, don't disrespect her"

"But after what all she did to you, no hyung. She's a Stinky Poo." Jimin countered with a glare. He hated the woman.

"Whatever, I'm going to take a bath"

Yoongi's slow steps left tremors in his brothers' hearts. They weren't going to let that woman step back into his life. Not that she had made any move of coming back into Yoongi's life.

But, they worried for Yoongi's internal peace.

Coming back to reality. Today was Jin's day with her and the other members sighed out in relief while the eldest groaned when he realised he was the target today.

He loathed this.

He loathed the baby.

-

A/N: I'll make a quick update for next chapter.

Prepare some tEA.

-Kay🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

957K 31.8K 59
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
182K 4.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
857K 39.9K 170
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
859K 45.5K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...