Snowglobes ∆Gaster!Sans x Re...

By BoltsAndBones

Highest Rank: #290 in Fanfiction ××× "Its a mad, mad, world out there, girlie. And your kind just makes it m... More

*One*
*Two*
*Three*
*Four*
*Five*
*Six*
*Seven*
*Eight*
*Nine*
*Ten*
*Eleven*
*Twelve*
*Thirteen*
*Fourteen*
*Fifteen*
*Sixteen* (short)
*Seventeen* (short)
*Eighteen*
*Nineteen*
*Twenty*
*Twenty-One*
*Twenty-Two*
*Twenty-Three*
*Twenty-Four*
*Twenty-Six*
*Twenty-Seven*
*Twenty-Eight*
*Twenty Nine*
*Thirty-One*
*Thirty-Two*
*Thirty-Three*
*Thirty-Four*
*Thirty-Five*
.
yoohoo big summer blowout
Ch.36 - Pinpricks of Memory
Ch.37 - Lighter Fluid
Ch.38 - Past Tense
A/N - OFFICIAL SCHEDULE THINGYMABOB???
Ch.39 - Datman & Co.
Ch.40 - It puts the lotion in the basket...
Ch.41 - the hell??
I need a little help here, guys..

New Author! (Hi!)

396 14 29
By BoltsAndBones

Hi guys!

First thing's first, I'm not BoltsAndBones. Nope. BaB has stepped back from Snowglobes.

My name is Mugelbbub28 or Bub for short, and I will be writing the rest of this story as chosen by the author themself.

I'm super excited - and also nervous - to start writing the next chapter. I have prior knowledge of how the desired ending will go and am working to figure out a plot that will flow well in between the previous chapter and said ending.

If you remember me, I've been around Snowglobes for a minute (back when it was called Mad World oh wow).

You guys know Cyndle? (Well I'd be a little concerned if you didn't pfft-) She's actually my original character! ^_^ Of course this is BaB's interpretation of her as I didn't give her much to go off of. But she took what I gave her and portrayed her beautifully.

Another thing. My style of writing and theirs are quite different, and I apologize. You'll understand what I mean when chapter 36 rolls out. I truly hope you'll still enjoy the story all the same.

I'm rambling.

This is a common occurrence, haha, sorry.

MORAL OF THE POST: I'm the new author. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Next chapter will be out soon!

See ya chumps!

~ Bub =)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

428K 21.5K 47
Press your fingers together, zip your lips shut, and throw away the key. Once it's time to be free, go fetch that golden key and speak. Unless some...
774 77 47
Yowzers, I guess my writing had to start somewhere __________________________ It all started when your best friend was pulled down into the depths o...
109K 3.6K 32
The only way to the top in this world, this world born of war, born of death, the only way of ascension? ...is to become someone you don't want to be...