Why's it Gotta Be You? (Larry...

By YouXLoveXMe

Louis and Harry are best mates. But when a slight doubt in there own relationships are uprising, they never w... More

Why's it Gotta Be You? (Larry Stylinson)
Chapter 2: Confusion
Chapter 3: Moving Out; Part 1
Chapter 3: Moving Out - Part 2
Chapter 5: Stuck
Chapter 6: Tell Me A Lie - Part 1
Chapter 6: Tell Me A Lie - Part 2
Chapter 7: Make It Out
Chapter 8: Patch Up What Needs Healing; Part 1
Opinions?

Chapter 4: Field Trip

793 12 6
By YouXLoveXMe

Chapter 3: Field Trip

I sat strapped tightly in the backseat, pouting. Niall had literally dragged me out of the house and stuffed me in the car, making sure I had loads of luggage around me to cease my escape. Stupid little leprechaun.

"You okay in 'der Louis?" Niall's voice rang from outside the car as he shut the house door and bumbled over. Strange. Wasn't he going to bring anything? I don't see a single suitcase that belongs to him.

I narrowed my eyes as he hopped into the front seat, next to our security guard Alex, who sat in the drivers seat.

"I would be. If I wasn't tied down like an animal," I snapped. "Where's your stuff anyways?"

Niall turned to smile warmly at me. "Put 'em in 'de back."

My eyebrows rose. "When? You never opened the trunk."

"Y-yes I did," Niall frowned. "Just...shut up Lou."

I rolled my eyes. Flipping lazily back against the seat, I threw him,

"Where are we going anyways?"

"First? McDonalds. You need something to eat."

~

I frowned as three bags of food were dumped beside me, the waft of French fries and burgers overwhelming my senses.

"Really Niall? Three bags? Do you honestly expect me to eat all this?"

Niall snorted, strapping in his seat belt. "You think this is all for you? I'm hungry too."

The edges of my lips twitched a bit. "You pig," I huffed, half-heartily.

"Yeah, yeah. Okay, I got 'tree twenty piece nuggets, two Big Macs, five large fries for us," he paused, digging inside one bag. "And a fillet-o-fish with medium fries and a coke for Alex. Oh! I got strawberry milkshakes too Lou, your favorite."

My stomach was practically howling. And the tempting cup of pink frost Niall held in front of me wasn't helping. Sighing, I snatched it out of his grasp and pulled the straw to my lips. I began to suck slowly, watching the pink liquid rise up the straw and, oh!

The minute the sweet, sugary flavor hit my tongue, my nose and mouth began to let out sounds of pleasure. The milkshake dropped into my empty stomach, making it ache for more. I began to suck harder and harder, gripping foam cup so tight, it cracked.

"Woah! Lou, calm down, your gonna-"

He paused, staring at me in awe. "You. . . finished it. Dat's gotta be a new all time record!! No brain freeze eider?"

I shook my head. Slowly, I handed him the mostly empty cup, that contained nothing but the remaining whipped cream and cherry. But as I turned to pick up a box of nuggets, Niall exclaimed,

"Oh! Forgot the cherry. Here. Open up."

Looking back up, Niall was leaned over my seat, propping the red cherry temptingly by its stem.

"Open," he demanded.

I stared at it blankly. "Niall, I don't like cherry's. None of the other lads do either, remember?"

Niall frowned, then pondered. "Are you sure? I thought there was one who did. That's why I thought it was you. Or...was it Zayn....hmmmm.."

I was lost staring at the cherry. The way it dangled by it's stem made me question myself. There was some one who liked cherries. I remember now. Because I remember feeding them to him personally.

Suddenly, I began to loose my appetite.

"I'm...not hungry anymore." I said, shoving the box of McNuggets back into the bag.

"But,"

"No. Not hungry."

~

My mic trembled slightly in my grasp as I walked to the front of the stage, watching the thousands of girls roar with tidal waves of screams. We were halfway through Moments. And it was coming time for my solo.

Niall stood a way in front, mic up to his mouth, singing,

"Close the door. Throw the key. Don't wanna be reminded. Don't wanna be seen."

Whilst singing, Niall threw me a readying glance.

"Don't wanna be without you. My judgements clouded. Like tonights sky."

I threw a worried glance at Harry, who stood way to my left. He met my eyes immediately. His face was all smiles, and he nodded reassuringly. He mouthed, "You're okay." I smiled. Confidence now abundant, I walked past Niall, smiling as the girls began to screech. I raised the mic to my mouth and began.

"Hands are silent. Voice is numb. Try to scream out, my loves what makes this harder. And the tears stream, down my face. . ."

Harry suddenly became present at my side, throwing his arm around my shoulders, then throwing me an approving smile.

"If we could only have this life, for one more day. If we could only turn back time!"

I was still shaken. I didn't do my best. I was a bit pitchy, and killed one note. I disappointed myself. But, throughout the rest of the song, Harry kept throwing me happy smiles and mouthing reassuring words. Then, right after the song ended and Liam was talking, Harry walked over to my side and pressed his face onto my cheek and whispered into my ear,

"You did great Boobear."

I shuddered. The way he says it. It always gets me. "Boo-beuh."

And before he pulled away, I felt his lips brush against my cheek, and he pecked it softly but swiftly, managing to pull away without being noticed.

I couldn't think straight after that the whole night.

~

Suddenly, I jerked upwards in my seat, popping my eyes wide open.

Niall, still slurping at his Coke, turned around to stare.

"You alright 'der lad?"

I yawned, scratching my head lazily. "What time is it Nialler?" I breathed.

"3:47"

I did a double take. "What? What time did we leave?"

"Erhm, around eleven tirdy. Wow. What a time to wake up Lou, we're here."

I jerked my head towards the window and began to gape. To the left of my window was a wide spread ocean, lined along a white sandy beach. A long, wide field of grass was just before it, homing to bunches of exotic plants and palm trees. And as I turned backwards to stare out the back window, I came to see a large white beach house. A porch sat in the front, and a set of outside stairs led to a rooftop. There, tables and chairs were placed. It was beautiful.

"Niall?" I choked out. "This? This is our field trip? I expected a museum, or maybe an aquarium....but this?"

Niall laughed, unbuckling himself to hop out the car. Alex got out too, opening my door to grab my luggage. Instantly, the waft of ocean water and salt in the air overcame my senses. The air was warm, but windy. It was bloody amazing outside too. Sun, and not a cloud in the sky.

"C'mon Lou," Niall helped me out, and I plopped down onto the rocky surface. "Let's go show you around."

Inside was even more breathtaking than the exterior. The walls were white, and hung antiques and cute sea accessories. The kitchen was small but well rounded, containing all necessities . And the living room held comfortable looking couches, and lacking a television. Not really a problem though, I'm not in the mood to watch tv anymore. To the left, was a set of stairs that led up to the upstairs of the house. There, I walked into a bathroom, yearning to be back at Niall's when my bare toes hit the cold tile floor. I was actually still wearing what I wore...when.."that" happened.

"So?" Niall's voice behind me caused me to flinch.

I turned around slowly. "Erhm, it's really nice Niall."

"Have you seen the bedroom?"

Bedroom? Does he mean mine? Or...

"Uh, not yet. Uhm, can I use the bathroom really fast?"

Niall shot me a look. "Louis, I swear, if you lock yourself,"

"I won't Niall, I won't."

He didn't look convinced. I sighed. "Niall. You can always unlock it with...a key or something If I do."

After a long silence, Niall let out a wistful sigh and closed the door behind him.

Sighing, I sat down on the closed toilets. I tried to focus my thoughts and mind on the coral colored shower curtain. I don't wanna be here. No matter how beautiful and magical it is, I know that today, I'm going to have to face him today. Him, with the dazzling eyes and luscious curls. God help me...

Suddenly, I heard the sound of feet echoing up the stairs. Then,

"Niall, we're here! Come down, now!"

"Coming!"

Then, footsteps retreating. So, the rest of the lads are here. Wonderful.

After a few moments passed by, I slowly got off the toilet and opened the bathroom door silently. Everything was quiet. Except the faint patter of feet on carpet in the bedroom across. Wait. There was only 3 rooms in this house? Just from looking, I could tell the 3rd room was were the laundry was to be washed. Why was there only one bedroom? A wave of panic washed over me. Where we're the other boys?!

I quietly ran down the hallway and slipped down the stairs and ran to the door, flinging it wide open. There, facing me, was an empty field. My knees trembled. They're gone. No cars. They left me here. Not alone though. I know for a fact that someone's up stairs.

And I have a bad feeling that I know exactly who that someone is.

END.

~

OooooOooo cliffhanger ;D comments, votes and fans means faster updates! If you would, you can follow me on Twitter @samirachehreh and on Tumblr samirastyles

You'll LOVE my blog! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 237 16
Harry and Louis have the perfect relationship. They laugh together, cry together, kiss and dance together. They're in heaven. Behind closed doors. I...
147K 5.6K 32
Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles have one thing in common; neither of them want romance. That's why they go their separate ways after a one night sta...
164 5 4
Harry and Louis have been through alot. They have had their love challenged in many ways. What happens when one stops fighting for their love? Harr...
5.4K 20 18
Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson, both members of extremely popular boy band, One Direction have developed a secret relationship with each other and...