VxBts Smuts

By BTS_Roulette

This book will contain smuts. there will be a lot kinky(and cring-y)ones. all of them will be vxbts More

Description
Punishment
New Positions
Note~
One Night Stand
A Fucking Captor
Note~
Drunk Fucking Sober
Drunk Fuking Sober~ II
The Tease of BTS
Jovian-Plutonian Gravitational Effect
Part I - To Vent The Frustration Out
Part II - To Show Him My Love
I Need Y'alls Help!!
Anyone want to help this bish out??
Hello after a Millennium

Secret Sex Slave

27.9K 379 207
By BTS_Roulette

Bts is a band of 6 young men who sing, rap and dance. They are famous kpop idols who are adored by many. The members include:

Kim Namjoon(Leader)

Kim Seokjin(vocalist)

Min Yoongi(rapper)

Jung Hoseok(best dancer,rapper)

Park Jimin(good dancer, vocalist)

Jeon Jungkook (golden maknae)

The 6 boys share the majority of their personal lives with their ever loyal fans. Still there are thing's they never have and never will share with the public. The manager and Bang Shihyuk Pd-nim knows this dirty little secret of theirs, but they will most probably never let any of that sinful mystery reach the millions of onlookers.

The secret is not something to be revealed anyway.

They own a sex slave.

No matter how absurd that sounds.

They all share the slave between them, like something you want more than you can afford.

Apparently, their reason for indulging in such a sinuous activity is their need for someone to let out their sexual frustrations on.

The name of the sex slave is
Kim Taehyung.

----------------

The deafening cheers of the fans could be heard as BTS wrapped up their concert and bid their farewells. They had just finished performing Mic drop successfully and, the end of the adrenaline rush was a good one.

They walked backstage with smiles on their lips as the fans adorned them with praise and support. After resting for a bit in their assigned waiting room, they all changed out of their stiff stage garb and left.

The manager had to urgently be somewhere, and thus had left while the concert was still in progress. That meant Jin was left with responsibility of driving everyone to their dorm. As they all piled up in the black minivan, Jin started up the engine and reversed it out of the parking lot. When they turned on the main road Jimin began:
" We did an amazing job today."
" Yeah, you all did good." Namjoon complimented with a mono-dimple grin
" Well... there is another good job that needs to be done good tonight" Yoongi spoke up as a smirk danced on his lips
"Another job?"
" Yah hyung! You didn't forgot our baby boy did you? Why don't we make a good job of him tonight hmm?" Jungkook replied, hitting hoseok lightly on the shoulder. His mouth had the similar upturn of lips as yoongi's; a cocky smirk.

"Oh yeah! Silly me! How in the world can I forget our horny little baby" Hoseok chuckled
" He looks so innocent yet, he gets horny just by watching us perform" Jimin grinned while shaking his head, cherry blossom hair hair fluttering side to side.

Jin who had yet to speak up, grunted out an annoyed: "Do you all mind getting off? I don't want to spend the whole night here"
They had already reached their dorm, the minivan tucked in the parking lot, while everyone was chatting away.

Slowly they all hopped out of the stuffy minivan, and entered their dorm. They looked around but, there was no sign of activity anywhere nearby. Though it was clearly obvious that someone had been watching their performances since the TV sat turned on, with its speck-less screen displaying the emptying-out concert hall.

They all smirked knowing who was the one watching. Like civilised humans, they took their shoes off, drank some water and then finally, made their way to a black door at the end of the corridor. It was bathed in darkness. Whenever they did vlive, they never went near that dark end, thus none of the fans had probably ever caught a single glimpse of it.

The door had a golden name plate which read "Baby Boy" in cursive. Adorning a smug expressions, they entered the room and closed the door behind them.

A giant, four poster bed, with pure white sheets and a deep red blanket, was placed in the center of the room. On it layed Taehyung; in a black pantie. He was panting heavily and the tight grip on the sheets had turned his knuckles white. Forehead covered in sweat, he was squirming uncomfortably on the bed. There was a tent in his panties; he had a bad boner.

"Oh baby, this horny for us darling? Jimin asked in a teasing voice as he dragged his finger across Taehyung's thigh, the tips barely touching his smooth skin.

" Ye-yes master but, you all took so long in getting here.. I had to try so hard to not touch myself because you don't -hmphf! ah!- like it if I do that" Taehyung replied around a moan. Jimin's hand was resting on his crotch; he palmed him through the pantie.
"Sorry darling, we were too tired to come right away" Jin said as he leaned down and roughly captured Taehyung's lips in his own.

The bewitching man kept releasing a melody of moans in the rough, lustful kiss. Jungkook walked towards the bed and sat besides Taehyung's legs. With a rough yank he pulled down Taehyung's panties. They now had a white wet path in the middle.

Jungkook chuckled as a loud needy moan escaped Taehyung's mouth. Jin moved away while Jungkook completely took of the panties and threw them somewhere in the room.

Hoseok was standing next to the headrest. He leaned down and grabbed Taehyung's arms and helped him sit up.

"Turn and get on all fours baby" Yoongi ordered while patting Taehyung's thigh.

Taehyung immediately agreed and got on all fours. His ass was facing the horny BTS members.

Namjoon opened the bedside drawer and took out a shiney metal ring. It was a cock ring. Then he moved towards Taehyung and slipped it on his already hard and leaking cock.

"Ma-master it-it hurts" Taehyung wined as the cock ring was put around his cock.

"I know baby but we don't want you cum-ing before all of us have fucked you so you will have to bear with it." Namjoon replied to Taehyung's whining while crossing his ass softly.

"Well you now you can just hope that all of us come quickly." Yoongi added while giving a light chuckle.
Taehyung simple nodded to this.

"From the oldest to the youngest" Jin said as he grabbed Taehyung's ass and aligned his dick with his hole. They all had discarded their pants and boxers awhile ago.

The others nodded as Jin's dick slowly entered Taehyung's tight hole. They had stopped using lube since Taehyung have been fucked so many times by them that now he could take their huge dicks without using lube.

Taehyung gave a loud moan as Jin from the very beginning hit Taehyung's prostrate. Jin rammed into Taehyung in an inhumane speed and after sometimes came into Taehyung's hole.

(All the members turn went quite the same so I am skipping them)

Taehyung can barely hold himself up till the time Jungkook's turn came. His thigh's were shaking from too much pleasure and had to be held in order to keep him on his knees. But Jungkook didn't care as he had been waiting a long time.

Jungkook rammed into Taehyung so hard that Taehyung almost hit his head in the headrest. He would have if it wouldn't have been for Jimin who held his shoulders to prevent that from happening.

When Jungkook was about to cum he quickly reached down and removed the cock ring from Taehyung's cock. His cock was swollen from the tip and was very painful. Taehyung almost signed in relief when the ring came of.

After a few more powerful thrusts from Jungkook they both came together. By now Taehyung's ass was filled with cum and it was leaking down his thighs.

After coming down from his high Taehyung immediately fell asleep from exhaustion.

Taehyung was BTS's sex slave and they had rough sexs like this one but they cared for their baby boy. So Jungkook and Jimin lifted Taehyung's sleeping form and walked towards the bathroom. Taehyung was so tired that he didn't even stirred throughout the whole bath. While Namjoon and Hoseok changed the bedsheets, Jin went and took out new clothes for Taehyung from Taehyung's own wardrobe. Then Jungkook and Jimin brought a clean, dried and still sleeping Taehyung and dressed him. After they had tucked Taehyung in bed they all placed a soft kiss on his forehead and left. As the last person had also kissed him goodnight a small smile formed on Taehyung's sleeping face.

Bye
My
Lovely
Little
Hoes!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

924K 42.4K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
315K 5.5K 77
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
153K 5.5K 90
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.2M 48K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...