Devil May Rage! (Villain! Dek...

By 7h1nk3r

" He's something perfect with more bloodlust! Isn't that right our little devil?" ***************************... More

.Chapter 1.
*Chapter 2*
¡Chapter 3!
¤Chapter 4¤
{Chapter 5 }
×Chapter 6×
:Chapter 7:
#Chapter 8#
¿Chapter 9?
(Chapter 10)
"Chapter 11"
Chapter 12
A/N
_Chapter 13_
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A.N.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17- Good Ending
Chapter 17 - True Ending
GOOD NEWS!

Filler

3K 91 29
By 7h1nk3r

A/N
Look I'm so sorry these final chapters are taking so long.
But.... Here's a little filler to .... Fill in the space...... No. Okay here's the chapter. 😅.
P.S. this OC was just a shower Idea enjoy.

Third Person P.O.V.

The Class 1-A went about its normal business that morning when the class teacher Aizawa walked in to the class with a stranger about their age in school uniform. He had hetrochromatic eyes and black hair The Class went silent as waited for their teacher to explain.

"Okay." He exhaled as he put his hand on the unknown boy's shoulder. "So you guys are aware of the quadriniel 'A week at U.A.' lottery Principal Nedzu started a couple of years back right?"

Some of the Class nodded while others didn't.

"Well let me introduce Taiyoko Bael. The winner, Our guest and your classmate for the week."

The class erupted in murmurs of 'cool's and how dangerous that could be to contradict.

"So I want you to welcome him with open arms as he could actually become a classmate." He turned to look at the boy who just smiled.

"Nice to meet all of you, please take care of me!" He bowed.

"Okay then go sit behind Midoriya. Midoriya raise your hand." He said.

The Greenette sheepishly raised his hand indicating his location. Taiyoko swiftly made his way to his seat and smiled again. The rest of the classmates situated in the area smiled back.

"Now that that's cleared up. I need you all to get dressed up in your suits. Bael I trust you have yours?"

"Yes sir." He saluted making a portion of the class giggle at his upbeat attitude.

Later down at the training grounds Taiyoko looked around at his classmates but the only that caught his eyes was Midoriya who just finished talking to Uraraka but something was off about his laugh and the way he moved. It was restricted in a manner.

He was about to go meet the greenette but Mina and Kirishima got in the way.

"Hello! I'm Mina. Mina Ashido and this is Kirishima Ejiro. Its nice to meet you. Cool suit by the way."

"Uhh... Thanks .Taiyoko Bael." He reintroduced shaking their hands.
"Wow you guys are very chipper aren't you?"

The two looked at him questioningly before he caught on.

"Oh, I mean uh... Sorry its kinda my quirk."

"Awesome. We actually were curious so was the rest of the class."

"Oh. My quirk is called Unmasked, it allows me to understand your deepest emotions and I can manipulate them if they get out of control."

The two were silent for a bit as if processing what he just said.

"Oh and I can do this." He said grabbing some dirt off the ground.

He squeezed and released his grip revealing a little rock like creature somewhat humanoid in shape standing and rocking back and forth.

"I call them Golems. I can use them as puppets and or make them sentinent allowing them to act on their own like this little guy."

"Oh My Gosh that's so cute and cool!" Mina cooed as he slid the tiny being into her hand. "You can have him. Call it a little gift."

"That's very manly of you." Kirishima pat him on the shoulder. "So what are the drawbacks?"

"Hmm.... Well I have to be really concentrated when using my Unmasked quirk else the person its used on could end up being emotionally and mentally messed up for a period of time. So I don't use it that much and My Golems shouldn't be too big or too small that could cause them to crumble."

"Oh..." After a second Kirishima slammed his fist in his palm. "Can we test it out ,Unmasked I mean?"

"Sure. Who do" before he could finish his statement Kirishima was gone and back with a blond spikey haired kid.

"Taiyoko meet Bakugo." The blond was red in the face as Kirishima introduced but it was hard to read his emotions through his face.
Taiyoko snickered before shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you but um... Kirishima your boyfriend doesn't seem to like me."  This caused the both of them to blush harder. "Haha don't worry just calm down." He touched Bakugou's forehead and a yellow beam shot through him.

The boy calmed down considerably.
"Wow he doesn't look like he is about to explode. Kinda cuter!"  This was impressive since the explosive boy was always angry. After they excused themselves Taiyoko rubbed the back of neck.

"Uh.. Mina this might be a bit sudden but who exactly is that?" He asked pointing to Midoriya.

"Huh?" Mina looked over to where he was pointing to. Midoriya was looking out into space not really paying attention to anything in particular. "Izuku-kun? Oh well I don't understand exactly what your question is but he's a good friend. Pretty considerate and ambitious and very cute."

"Hmm I seeEE." A screeching sound plagued his ears. Mina panickingly looked at him.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

He turned to look at Midoriya who was Crazily grinning before returning into a simple thin line. At that very moment the screeching stopped.

"Woah dude are you feeling okay?" Kirishima asked as he walked back to them with Kaminari.

"Yeah I'm fine." He said panting. 'He's anything but ' He thought looking at Midoriya.

In the evening  Taiyoko had already made a lot of friends but not once talked to Midoriya again. A certain half and half boy noticed and confronted him about this since they had met earlier that day.

"Hello Taiyoko."
"Ah! Todoroki-kun long time no see."

The other raised his eyebrow." Its been less than 2 hours." He said.

"Meh, that's still a long time to me."
He replied.

"Judging on your attitude you're very sociable and outgoing. You managed to befriend every body in this class except Midoriya." Todoroki went straight to the point.

"Waah... I haven't been avoiding Midoriya! Avoid pssh how could I? He's not scary or anything haha...." He looked at the other whose multi-featured face just held skepticism.
"Ahhh..... You got me. That socially awkward greenette is really bugging my senses. He seems cute and innocent but there is something buried underneath ... so very far underneath." He shivered.

"So you are scared of him because you  can't see past his mask." Todoroki sighed.

"Haha very clever but yeah. I mean my dad has made use my quirk from afar on villians during interrogation so I don't see why I shouldn't be bothered. You seen that first hand, my quirk at work I mean."

Todoroki's eyes widened in realization." You are Chief's son! I can't believe I didn't realized that. "

"Right you are but I'd like that to be a secret. I'm going to see All Might. See ya!"

*********
"Um. Excuse me but is All Might here?" Taiyoko asked a frail looking man with blond hair.

The man sweat dropped and turned to the boy.

"Hello Taiyoko my boy." He chuckled
"ALL MIGHT!!!" The poor boy was shocked out of his wits.

"Sorry you didn't catch me at the best of times..." He said as he buffed up further shocking the boy. "Oookay is there anything you need?"

"I need to ask you about Midoriya Izuku." His face lost his proud smile.

"I see..." He said.

"Yes and from the way you said that you noticed him too."

"Yes and its quite disturbing. I'll keep an eye out on him. Thank you for your concern."

"Okay then. Good night!" Taiyoko said before running off.

The next day Taiyoko was met with Mina and Todoroki when he arrived at class. She said some pretty funny jokes but Todoroki didn't seemed amused although Taiyoko could tell he was.

"Hey Todoroki can I try something?" Taiyoko asked nervously.

"What?"

"I -I mean its okay if you don't want to I just wanna see if if could weaken the wall between you and your feelings. B-but I mean if you d-don't want to"

"I think that would be okay." He said nonchalantly.

"Oh okay. I just have to concentrate." A bright orb shifting from black to white then landing on yellow emerged from his fingertips.
He pointed the orb at Todoroki and was about to shoot when Katsuki burst in yelling at someone.

Losing his concentration a black unstable beam shot itself missing Todoroki by an inch. Ricocheting itself before hitting a certain greenette before he collapsed.

"Oh God! Oh no nononono!" Taiyoko ran to greenette's side. "Dammit Izuku wake up!" The boy dashed out of the class with Izuku's body and ran down to Recovery Girl's office. "Get All Might!" He yelled.

"Don't worry I'm here." All Might said.

"I'm so sorry. I might have just created a big problem."

A few hours later Taiyoko woke up remembering he fell asleep beside Izuku's bed to keep watch over him. The only problem was that Izuku wasn't on the bed.

"Oh CRAP! Where's -"

"My God you're loud!" The greenette walked into the room.

His hair style was a bit different.
His hair did keep its untamed nature but a part of its covered his left eye. It looked like that was the only combed part of his hair.

"Uh you're awake! That's great." He only rolled his eyes in response. "Okay... Um I need to s-scan you and see if I can fix anything that I m-might have messed up."

He was about to brush Izuku's hair back when the other slapped his hand away.

"Touch me Bael and I will fuck you up!" Izuku growled. (Fujoshi's that is not what I mean.)

"O-ohh Okay I'll be going now!" The black haired boy backed away from the greenette in panic. 'Sugar Honey Ice Tea! This hasn't happened before! I have to find All Might!'

*A/N*
Whew! Pretty long if I do say so myself. This might actually turn into a real book but hey I am not promising! What do you guys think? And yeah Taiyoko Bael is an O.C.

Peace!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 162 18
Izuku has been bullied since a young age such as beating to a pulp, almost rape by his classmates because of his cute little face been abandon by his...
179K 9.7K 42
Fate can be very cruel. That was something Izuku knew far too well. Thanks to his wits, his mother sold him off to be a pawn to her one and only love...
443K 10.4K 29
This is a Fanfiction based off of BNHA, or My Hero Academia. Instead of a reality where the main character, Izuku Midoriya, is born without a quirk...
47.6K 1.3K 20
Take me instead!" "What did you just say kid?" "I said take me instead." Shigaraki though for a second then smiled. "As you wish." Izuku midoryia al...