Enough [Shouto Todoroki x Rea...

By TheFicQueen

"Shouto Todoroki... Why are you so cold?" Powerful, rich, practically perfect; Shouto Todoroki is everything... More

[Chapter 1]: Cold
[Chapter 2]: She's strange
[Chapter 3]: He was smiling
[Chapter 4]: Maybe we are
[Chapter 5]: Capable
[Chapter 6]: Red-light
[Chapter 7]: What it means
[Chapter 8]: Angel
[Chapter 9]: Through and through
[Chapter 10]: Fault
[Extra]: Quirk and Costume Info
[Chapter 11]: Familiar warmth
[Chapter 12]: Care about you
[Chapter 13]: How I am
[Chapter 15]: Push it down
[Chapter 16]: Test
[Chapter 17]: You should've known
[Chapter 18]: Odd, messy, misfit
[Chapter 19]: Convoluted
[Chapter 20]: Unnecessary
[Chapter 21]: Louder than words
[Chapter 22]: The right choice
[Chapter 23]: Some help
[Chapter 24]: Undone
[Chapter 25]: Wait for me
[Chapter 26]: Shouto Todoroki
[Chapter 27]: Safety
[Extra]: OC's Info
[Chapter 28]: Long road ahead
[Chapter 29]: Protect her
[Chapter 30]: Dangerous
[Chapter 31]: To heal
[Chapter 32]: Dabi
[Chapter 33]: As always
[Chapter 34]: Bad memories
[Chapter 35]: Fix it
[Chapter 36]: All the time
[Chapter 37]: Not so bad
[Chapter 38]: Worth
[Chapter 39]: On my own
[Chapter 40]: The search
[Chapter 41]: Trouble
[Chapter 42]: Villain
[Chapter 43]: Important person
sup biznatches
[Chapter 44]: Rushing back
[Extra]: OC Info Pt.2
[Chapter 45]: Soon
[Chapter 46]: No turning back
[Chapter 47]: We love you
[Chapter 48]: Black and white
[Chapter 49]: No place
[Chapter 50]: The sooner, the better
[Chapter 51]: Answered

[Chapter 14]: Teach me

61.8K 2.6K 4.2K
By TheFicQueen

Help arrived shortly after that in the form of UA's pro heroes. The villains fled and All Might was saved at the last moment after defeating the Nomu. It was an astonishing spectacle.

This was the top, and that's where you wanted to be one day.

"Holy crap?! (Y/n) are you alright?!" Ochaco frantically questioned.

Honestly speaking, your injuries looked worse than they actually were. The cuts were many but not very deep.

"I'm fine." You sighed, shifting your gaze to your injured teacher. The damage done took a movement to sink in, but shocked you nonetheless. "T-Thirteen?!"

"Don't worry about me, I'm alright... Please get checked up on by the medics." They weakly muttered.

"Right..." You peered around to the rest of your classmates, eyes frantically searching for your close friend.

Todoroki, are you okay?

"(Y/n)." The voice called out from behind you. You turned to meet it, eyes tracing over his form.

He's completely fine... I should have expected that.

"I'm happy to see that you're okay Todo." You smiled warmly. "Are the others alright as well?"

He didn't say anything immediately. Todoroki's eyes were solemn and unwavering from you. It was a concerning look.

"I'm sorry..." He mumbled lowly before shifting his gaze to yours. He stepped forward, his arms moving up and around your torso. Todoroki pulled you against his chest, forehead resting in the crook of your neck. You felt your heart skip a beat and the strength drains from your arms. "I shouldn't have let you go off alone..."

BA-DUMP

"W-What?! I'm fine Todoroki, they're just scratches!" You frantically replied.

He didn't let up though. Your gaze darted over to your close friend Tsu who had her eyes glued to you and finger pressed to her lips.

Ahh geez.

Shyly, you shifted away, unable to look directly at him.

"Sorry..." Todoroki quietly said. You glanced towards him, noticing the way he hand awkwardly brushed the back of his head. "I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable... My body just moved on its own..."

"YOU DON'T NEED TO APOLOGIZE, I LIKED IT!" You blurted out. Todoroki stood silently with a baffled look on his face. It took you a moment to realize what you had said. A blush quickly spread across your cheeks. "I MEAN HUGS ARE GREAT AM I RIGHT?!"

"Uh, I suppose so?" Todoroki questionably answered.

You attempted to laugh it off the best you could, giving him a large, dorky smile.

And he smiled back.

It wasn't a toothy grin or anything, but even just the slight curling of his lips managed to melt your soul. When he smiled, it made you incredibly happy.

"So, is everyone else okay?" You resumed the prior conversation.

"Yeah. Midoriya broke both of his legs though."

"WHAT?!"

-The Following Week-

"ATTENTION, HOMEROOM CLASS IS ABOUT TO BEGIN!" Iida yelled, strutting up to the front of the class. "EVERYONE STOP TALKING AND TAKE YOUR SEATS!"

"Uhhh we're all sitting." Kaminari muttered.

"Yeah, you're the only one standing." Kirishima retorted as well. Iida sat down in his chair once more, clearly upset.

"Dang it..."

"Dooon't sweat it." Ochaco grinned reassuringly.

Chatter broke out over the room before your battered homeroom teacher finally showed up.

"Morning class..." Aizawa grumbled.

"Wha-?! Are you sure you should be out of the hospital already Mr. Aizawa?!" You called from your seat.

"My wellbeing is irrelevant. What's more important is that your fight isn't over yet."

"Our fight?" Bakugou growled.

"Don't tell me..." Izuku nervously muttered.

"NOT MORE BAD GUYS!" Mineta gasped with a visible tremble. There was a brief pause before Aizawa finally answered.

"The UA sport's festival is about to start."

"WHY WOULD YOU SCARE US LIKE THAT?!" The whole class yelled in sync.

- - -

"If you wanna go pro one day then this event could open a path for you," Aizawa stated. "One chance in a year, three chances in a lifetime, no aspiring hero can afford to miss this festival. That means you better not slack off on your training."

"YES SIR."

"Class is dismissed."

- - -

The UA sports festival huh... I use to watch that all the time with mom. Or did I? My memory is still fuzzy...

You pressed your hand to your forehead, lost in a seemingly dazed state.

"What is it?" Todoroki called over to you. No answer.

It was lunchtime. The two of you had taken to the roof to eat in private as you had so many times before. Your attention was turned towards the sky, searching for the answers as if they were lost in the clouds rolling above you.

"(Y/n)?" Still no answer. "Hey."

You were yanked from your mind by the feeling of Todoroki's hand wrapped around your wrist.

"WHAT?! I AM HERE!" You yelled.

"... Who are you, All Might?" He chuckled lightly.

"Uhhh no I just- Uhhhh..." Your cheeks flared up out of embarrassment, partially due to what you said and partially due to the fact that Todoroki was still holding you.

"So what were you thinking about?" He questioned.

"Oh that..." Your eyes widened, trying your best to recall the hazy moments. It proved futile. "Just about the sports festival. This is a big opportunity you know?" Your gaze shifted down towards the cement. "I'm just nervous that I'll waste it..."

"You won't."

The sincerity in his voice calmed you instantly. You looked back over to him.

"What makes you so sure?" There was a glint of apprehension that flashed in your eyes, and he took notice instantly.

"Because I know you."

Does he?

You bit your lip.

Do I?

"Thanks Todo... It means a lot to hear someone like you say that." You grinned lightly. He smiled back and released you from his grip. He leaned back and took another bite of his food.

"Someone like what?" The soba nearly spilled out of his mouth when he asked causing you to chuckle. You reach over with a napkin and hand and wiped under his mouth so he would drip anything on himself.

"Your strong Todoroki. Your quirk, your combat skills, the sharpness of your mind... I aspire to be as strong as you..." You pulled away and leaned up next to him, placing your head back against the wall.

"I don't know everything about you, but I know for sure that you're strong. I've seen it after all." He paused and looked out across the roof. "I saw first hand how you bear the weight of sorrow for so many people... And besides, you kicked ass at USJ too."

"Did you just swear Todo?!" You busted out laughing.

"Eh? I suppose I did..." He stoically muttered.

I swear...

You lept up from your spot on the ground, throwing your arms up and stretching them out behind you. Taking a deep breath, you called out to your friend.

"TODOROKI!"

"W-What?" He was startled by your sudden shouting.

You turned to face him and bowed your head forward.

"I want to become stronger! Please, teach me!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

344K 7.5K 19
"Listen Y/N, you're mine and only mine, you got that?" You nod helplessly, Shouto's hands pinning you to the wall, his gaze burning into you. Desire...
35.1K 2.1K 47
[Please refrain from reading this fic. It's old, and I had no idea what I was doing. You will cringe at my writing. Please do yourself a favor here.]...
267K 7.3K 28
(Todoroki Shoto x reader) Y/n is a girl with a bad past. But that doesn't keep her down. She's powerful, friendly and confident...
1.9K 57 15
"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞." where y/n finds herself as the personal assistant of an overwo...