[Chapter 38]: Worth

Hey everyone, I made a small mistake. For some reason, I thought the final exam arc came before the internship arc. I've literally watched the show 6 times, HOW DID I MESS THIS UP?! Anyways, the internship arc will come now because it's important. I'll go back and change some writing when I have time!

Also, my Aizawa x Reader book is up now so check it out if you're interested.

Thanks, enjoy the chapter! (ω╹๑ )

- - -

"Good morning Shouto!" You happily called over as soon as your boyfriend entered the classroom.

"First name basis?!" Ochaco gasped. "Do my ears deceive me?!" You flashed your friend a bright smile to confirm the notion.

Shouto hadn't answered right away. Instead, he put his bag down by his desk and walked over to you. You were currently engaged in conversation with Tsuyu but he didn't care. He leaned right down and pressed a quick peck against your lips, causing you to nearly fall out of your seat.

"Wha-?! Shouto!" You panicked, covered your face with your hand.

"Good morning." He casually said.

"G-Good morning..." You couldn't help thinking back to what had unfolded last night. Your heart felt like it was going to explode.

"You already said that." He smirked.

"You're so cute, (y/n)." Tsuyu smiled, pressing her finger against her lip.

"IT'S NOT FAIR THAT YOU GOT A GIRLFRIEND TODOROKI!" Kaminari sobbed in his seat.

"Good morning, good morning, good morning..." You continuously babbled, completely oblivious of what was ensuing around you.

"Ah, I think you broke her Todoroki!" Ochaco giggled. The boy blinked. He bent down once more and lined his face up with yours.

"(Y/n)," He called out, only to receive no answer. You were just going on and on about nonsense with your eyes cast out into space. Shouto sighed and reached up to pinch your cheek. "Hey."

"I'M BACK!" You announced.

"Were you somewhere else?"

Once again, your mind flashed back to the night prior. You pictured the two of you making out on your bed. Blood rushed to your head and your cheeks reddened.

"Yeah, the gutter..." You simply answered.

- - -

When lunch rolled around, you headed to the usual table that you, Shouto, and all the rest of your friends typically sit at. You placed your tray down and took a seat next to Izuku.

"Ah, (y/n)! Have you decided where to intern yet?" He cheerfully asked.

"Not yet. I didn't get any offers." You groaned, your head hanging forward. "You can't even see my quirk despite how powerful it can be..."

"It's alright! I didn't get any offers either, even though my quirk can be flashy." He sighed.

"Interesting how the two who got the top spots in the obstacle race didn't get any offers while the 3rd and 4th spots got the most." Kids added.

"It's alright!" You eagerly said. "We'll still get internships! Let's learn as much as we can Izuku!"

"Yeah!" He smiled.

I say that but...

You all went about eating your food.

Part of me is pretty insecure about it... Shouto's on the complete opposite side of the spectrum.