[Chapter 14]: Teach me

Help arrived shortly after that in the form of UA's pro heroes. The villains fled and All Might was saved at the last moment after defeating the Nomu. It was an astonishing spectacle.

This was the top, and that's where you wanted to be one day.

"Holy crap?! (Y/n) are you alright?!" Ochaco frantically questioned.

Honestly speaking, your injuries looked worse than they actually were. The cuts were many but not very deep.

"I'm fine." You sighed, shifting your gaze to your injured teacher. The damage done took a movement to sink in, but shocked you nonetheless. "T-Thirteen?!"

"Don't worry about me, I'm alright... Please get checked up on by the medics." They weakly muttered.

"Right..." You peered around to the rest of your classmates, eyes frantically searching for your close friend.

Todoroki, are you okay?

"(Y/n)." The voice called out from behind you. You turned to meet it, eyes tracing over his form.

He's completely fine... I should have expected that.

"I'm happy to see that you're okay Todo." You smiled warmly. "Are the others alright as well?"

He didn't say anything immediately. Todoroki's eyes were solemn and unwavering from you. It was a concerning look.

"I'm sorry..." He mumbled lowly before shifting his gaze to yours. He stepped forward, his arms moving up and around your torso. Todoroki pulled you against his chest, forehead resting in the crook of your neck. You felt your heart skip a beat and the strength drains from your arms. "I shouldn't have let you go off alone..."

BA-DUMP

"W-What?! I'm fine Todoroki, they're just scratches!" You frantically replied.

He didn't let up though. Your gaze darted over to your close friend Tsu who had her eyes glued to you and finger pressed to her lips.

Ahh geez.

Shyly, you shifted away, unable to look directly at him.

"Sorry..." Todoroki quietly said. You glanced towards him, noticing the way he hand awkwardly brushed the back of his head. "I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable... My body just moved on its own..."

"YOU DON'T NEED TO APOLOGIZE, I LIKED IT!" You blurted out. Todoroki stood silently with a baffled look on his face. It took you a moment to realize what you had said. A blush quickly spread across your cheeks. "I MEAN HUGS ARE GREAT AM I RIGHT?!"

"Uh, I suppose so?" Todoroki questionably answered.

You attempted to laugh it off the best you could, giving him a large, dorky smile.

And he smiled back.

It wasn't a toothy grin or anything, but even just the slight curling of his lips managed to melt your soul. When he smiled, it made you incredibly happy.

"So, is everyone else okay?" You resumed the prior conversation.

"Yeah. Midoriya broke both of his legs though."

"WHAT?!"

-The Following Week-

"ATTENTION, HOMEROOM CLASS IS ABOUT TO BEGIN!" Iida yelled, strutting up to the front of the class. "EVERYONE STOP TALKING AND TAKE YOUR SEATS!"

"Uhhh we're all sitting." Kaminari muttered.

"Yeah, you're the only one standing." Kirishima retorted as well. Iida sat down in his chair once more, clearly upset.