Anthony's Angel ✓

By QuinnCatcher

"Your job is simple really, just stay by my side." More

Dangerous Men Series Information
Introducing Anthony's Angel and the Italian Husband
Anthony's Angel
0. Book 1: Anthony's Angel and the Italian Husband
I. My Prince Smile
II. Separation
III. illegal Flirting
IV. Triplets
V. Merciless
VI. Endurance
VII. Wine and Dine
Role of a Big Sister (Part I)
Role of a Big Sister (Part II)
VIII. Devil's Proposal
IX. Sealing the Deal with a Kiss
X. Contract of Marriage
XI. Be Aggressive
XII. Seducing an Angel
XIII. Jellyfish
XIV. Fxxx Me
XV. Panties Wetter
XVI. First Night
XVII. The Wedding Part I
XVIII. The Wedding Part II
XX. Minnie Mouse
XXI. The Trap
XXII. The Italian Mafia
XXIII. Clean Slate
XXIV. Alexander Kuznetsov
XXV. Pretty Little Thing
XXVI. Submissive Woman
XXVII. Punish You
XXVIII. The Big Apple
XXIX. Sugar Daddy
XXX. How Far
XXXI. Massive Tent
XXXII. Intelligent Responses
XXXIII. Don't Break
XXXIV. Influential Families
XXXV. Nasty Note
XXXVI. His Smile is Contagious
XXXVII. This is Not Real
XXXVIII. Mouth of a Seducer
XXXIV. A Little Saucy
XL. The Bully
XLI. Fake it till You Make it
XLII. Gold Digger
XLIII. No Tears
XLIV. Ocean Rich
XLV. Bite Me
XLVI. Nostalgia
XLVII. Good Stalking Habits
XLVIII. Broccoli
XLIX. Elaborate for Me
L. Crybaby
LI. Foreplay
LII. My Husband
LIII. Someone Like Him
LIV. A Sense of Familiarity
author's note
Anthony's Angel and the Cosa Nostra
0. Book 2: Anthony's Angel and the Cosa Nostra
I. Against all Odds
II. I'm but a Child
III. Memories of Me
IV. Happily Ever After
V. Mrs.Maranzano
VI. Owie. Owie. Go Away
VII. I'm Miserable
VIII. A Storm
IX. Stefano De Luca
X. Husband's Acceptance
XI. Hating the Rival
XII. Raw Sushi
XIII. Disappointment
XIV. That Brat
XV. Defilement
author's note

XIX. The Realization

13.1K 536 109
By QuinnCatcher

Francesco pushes my rigid body into the car. I sit there, staring at the black road as he turns on the engine. I can hear gunshots in the background, but my mind is still replaying the scenario from earlier.

Sitting inside the car, I replayed my whole life. Growing up, I was a spoiled little brat who didn't know the value of money, since my father was pretty wealthy. Then, he turned out to be a cheating lying bastard. Thank God, Mom left and took me with her. Some women would have bitten the bullet and stayed because of the luxurious life, but not my mom.

Then, I met my grandparents, who are better grandparents than those from my father's side, despite knowing them for only a short amount of time. They attempt to communicate and teach me the difference between wants and needs.

It's a shame they passed soon after, but Mom and I got Jordan. A man who is indeed both a great husband and father. Together, they brought the best gifts into the world, the triplets - Bruce, Clark, and David.

Not only that, but I got Lily, her parents, and Kevin. We join together to make one big happy family. We all struggled, but we were genuinely pleased with our lives. That happiness was soon lost when our parents went to Heaven, but I know they are watching over us.

Then, over a week ago, I met the man who changed my life, Anthony. At first, I thought he was a crazy psychotic man who wanted to kidnap me and sell me to a foreign country. But, I was soon proven wrong when he gave me a chance to breathe again. Yes, I could always deny it and stay in America waitressing in those awful high heels ten to twelve hours a day. But, who can deny such a fantastic opportunity, mainly when he isn't forcing any sexual activity?

So, one week later, we got married, and he killed a man right in front of me two hours after I agreed to be his wife. It's official; I have the worst wedding in history. I married a man who kills without blinking an eye.

Fuck, I knew it was too good to be true - married a mature, wealthy, handsome, sweet man with a bangable body, and he happened to be a serial killer.

I start playing with the diamonds on my dress. How ignorant of me to believe that life is taking a break on my downfall, allowing a man who set fire to my lungs and down my panties into my life.

I hate to admit this, but there was a small part of me who began to like Anthony, with his gorgeous electric blues shimmering whenever he looked at me. How he dresses with absolute class and the confidence he has is alluring.

When he stands there, at the end of the aisle, looking at me as if I'm the most beautiful woman in the world, my heart won't stop beating. And when he shows me that genuine smile, it grabs my lungs and erupts, emptying all the doubts lingering inside my mind. That moment, Anthony had cast a spell on me, inside my heart.

Now, all that was gone the second I saw him take out the gun and shoot it right into a man's head.

After some driving, I remember something important. I snap my head towards Francesco. "Where is Lily and my brothers?"

"Loo-"

I wave my hands towards my face, "Oh God, don't tell me! They are still back there?"

"An-"

"Turn back! Turn back!" I shrieked. I grabbed the wheel and it swerved into the other lane. The car behind us honked loudly and switched to a different path. I can hear honks on my side. I turn towards the driver, and he flips me off. I am not in a good mood. I rolled down the window and returned it to him. "Well, fuck you too!"

Generally, I'm not an irrational, rude hothead. Working in customer services, having CPS and parents breathing behind my neck. I learned how to build up high patience and bite my tongue until it bleeds - but not tonight.

The red stain on his light-skinned cheeks spread throughout his face, and a single vein is popping from the side of his temple. "Fucking American!" 

"Oh, you want to fight?" I scream.

Francesco pulled onto my dress.

I went back to the car, "What?" 

He stared at me with wide eyes, and with a shaky hand, he brought up my phone. "Lils want to talk to you," he chokes out, looking as if he is about to piss in his pants any second.

I snatched the phone from him. "Lils! Are you okay?" 

"Yeah, I'm fine. I was in the bathroom when I heard some gunshots, and let me tell you. I'm glad I was sitting on the toilet because-" I listen to her ramble about how she was peeing.

"I can see why Anthony wants to marry you now," Francesco mumbles.

I ignored his comment. "How are the boys? Are they there with you?"

"They are good, a bit afraid because of the gunshots. But don't worry, they are right here with me. Are you okay? Where are you?" she said in a calm voice, most likely trying not to scare the boys.

"I'm with Francesco right now. He is taking me back to the house," I said, taking a peek at him.

"Alright, I'll see you here," she responds.

I end the phone call and peek at Francesco, who is staring at the road, attempting to avoid eye contact. I may seem calm and collected on the outside, but inside I'm crying like a three-year-old child.

I send Lily a message: Pack everyone's bags. We are leaving Italy.

Lily's response: Is Anthony taking us to another foreign country?

Lily and I message back and forth. I explain to Lily how we are going back to America without Anthony or any of the other guys. I didn't tell her why just said the gun shooting knocked some sense into me. She didn't question much and told me okay. My eyes lurk over, catching Francesco, peeking at me once in a while as his brows furrowed together in a confused manner. When we reach the mansion, I lift my dress and sprint inside, passing all the maids and butlers. My tracks halt in front of one of the maids. "Can you get me the car keys?"

She scans my body and then twists her lips. "What's wrong, Mrs. Maranzano?" she asks. The chills lurk down my spine when she calls me by Anthony's last name. It's a reminder of how I am legally married to him. 

"Please, just get it for me," I said softly.

She nodded.

Quickly, I rushed into Lily's room, calling out for her, but didn't receive an answer. Snapping my fingers, I run towards them, slamming the door open. I saw the boys sitting there, while Lily scrambled their clothes into their luggage.

"Why do we have to leave?" Kevin whined.

"Yes! Why? I like it here!" Bruce said.

David raises his hand, "Me too!"

"I wike bug bwothers," Clark cried lightly.

What's worse is that they are still wearing their cute little suits, all pouting their lips, giving us enormous puppy eyes, wanting to stay here. Of course, they want to stay here; the guys have been babying them, giving them anything they want. My eyes scan their room, filled with toys that the guys brought for them.

A few days ago, we went wedding shopping with everyone, and they spoiled the boys, allowing them to get whatever they wanted. They had never been spoiled so much before, and more importantly, they received undivided attention from everyone.

Lily and I had always been so busy trying to make a living that we couldn't pay attention to the boys as much as we wanted to, but they never once complained, so I never considered it a problem. It's an issue, much larger than I thought when I realized how quickly they are attached to each guy's legs. This past week, I've never seen them smile so much.

I would love to stay here with everyone, but let's get real. I just saw my husband shoot a man, so any rational person would leave as soon as possible.

From my years of watching killing-related movies, I built up some pathetic analysis skills. The guys inside this house are most likely working with Anthony on some plan I do not want to know about.

I released a cough to catch their attention, and the boys rushed towards me. "Bug sister, we aren't weaving wight?" Clark's lips trembling in a cute manner.

Maybe, I should suck it up and stay here? They won't kill little children, right? Stop! Think rationally, Angelica! Do you want murderers to raise your innocent brothers?

I went on my knees. "Yes, we are boys. We are leaving Italy and going home," I said calmly.

"But we are home!" David shouts, crossing his arms and stomping his legs, causing an arrow to shoot right into my heart.

Shutting my eyes, I take a deep breath to calm down. When I finished calming down, I opened my lids to see all the boys crying, but they were trying their best not to make any sound to disturb me. "Boys, tell me, do your big sisters always have a reason for what we are doing?"

After some silence, they all respond with a mumbling: "Yes."

"Exactly," I whisper while Lily walks up behind them, looking down at us. "That's why I need you all to listen to me; I have a reason why I want us to leave this place. I promise, when we get home, I will explain everything."

I never expected the events to turn out this way.

"Please," I add on, wiping the tears from each of their faces, and they all nod in compliance. "Now, please go grab your bag and one of your favorite toys," I said. They rush towards their packed bags.

"We are at home," David mumbled, wiping the tears from his eyes and putting on his light-up tennis shoes. Even with all the fancy new clothes the guys brought with them, the boys would always wear the stuff Lily and I purchased, showing their appreciation for our hard work.

Lily looked at me with a concerned look, but she didn't question my sudden change. "Is everything paper, paperwork, passport-"

"Yes," she cut me off, handing me a suitcase.

I know I should be changing, but Anthony will be back any second, and I'll be damn to let him catch us. He may lock us up in his dungeon and torture us for all I know. We start rushing the boys down the hallway, gaining curious looks from the maids and butlers. I saw a few of them pulling out their phone, no doubt, contacting Anthony or the other guys.

"Let's go!" I shout, pushing them to walk faster.

When we reached downstairs, Francesco and Pietro were standing there, blocking the front door. My eyes scan around. There were men in suits in nearly every other room. Francesco's eyes lurk down towards our luggage, and he lifts a brow. "Where are you all going?" he asked.

I shuffle everyone back. "H-Home." 

"This is your home, sorella maggiore," he said.

"P-Please, l-let us g-go," I whimper, not wanting to die yet. We all go someday, but I don't want to go today.

Pietro walks towards Lily, holding her hand. "Minnie Mouse, are you leaving? Please, don't leave," he whispered. He tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, while her cheeks blushed red.

My eyes narrowed, my mouth slightly hanging open when I saw the looks in their eyes. What is going on between them? Minnie Mouse?

"W-We have to leave," Lily said, brushing his hand away. She takes a step back, eyes lurking into the ground, unable to meet him.

"Let us go," I demand.

"No."

I quickly turn my body around to see Anthony entering from the other room with Antonio behind him. Antonio walked towards the ashtray. He pulled out the cigarette from the lips and burned it out.

"Anthony, let us go," I said.

He inched towards me, "Why did you look back?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

788 3 22
You're on your own......till he claims you that is.
1.9K 36 13
" it's a pretty simple decision, you just got to make the choice...." "But how?" "You know how...."
7.3K 150 22
"You know how I'm in a mafia" "Ok?" "Want to join?" "Mafia?!?! Um no I work alone"
3.1M 148K 80
» Mafia/Gang au » "I told you not to fall for me."