𝐌𝐲 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐒𝐧𝐧𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧�...

By jaerinnyy-

Jae Naomi and Oh Sehun were put into an arranged marriage for their families company to be the biggest compan... More

Intro
Prologue
1.|Sehun
2.|Naomi
3.|Sehun
4.|Naomi
5.|Sehun
6.|Naomi
7.|Sehun
8.|Naomi
9.|Sehun
10.|Naomi
11.|Sehun
12.|Irene
13.|JaeHyun
14.|Sehun
15.|Naomi
16.|Sehun
17.|Naomi
18.|Sehun
19.|Naomi
20.|Sehun
21.|Naomi
22.|Sehun
23.|Irene
24.|Sehun
25.|Naomi
26.|Jaehyun
27.|Sehun
28.|Naomi
29.|Sehun
30.|Naomi
31.|Sehun
32.|Naomi
33.|Sehun
34.|16+
36.|Sehun
37.|Naomi
38.|Irene
39.|Sehun
40.|Naomi
41.|Jaehyung
42.|Sehun
43.|Naomi
44.|Sehun
45.|Irene
46.|Sehun
47.| Jaehyung
48.| Naomi
49.| Irene
50.| Naomi
51.| Sehun
52.| Naomi
53.| Irene
54.| Final

35.|Naomi

438 9 0
By jaerinnyy-

June 28th 2016

I woke up around 10 in morning, feeling cold. I tossed and turned a bit and cuddled in closer to Sehun for warmth, when suddenly, a memory flashed in my mind.

My eyes widen as I remembered everything. "L-Last night..." 

Lifting up the blanket, only to see that I'm completely naked... and Sehun too......

Slowly I grabbed a shirt that was the close to me, and it just so happens to Sehun's. Huh, I hope he won't mind.

I slipped on his dress shirt he wore last night and grabbed my underwear that happened to also be near by.

I quickly ran into the bathroom to brushed my teeth and hair. I stared at myself in the mirror and smiled to myself.

I look good in his shirt.

I thought and blushed at the same time. He was my first. Kinda think of it. He was my first for everything. 

He stole my first kiss, he's also my first crush and love, now he stole my 'V'.. 

I chuckled to myself thinking about it. I headed out of the bathroom with my hair tied in a ponytail.

"OMO!" 

I jumped in surprise from Sehun, because he's already up and is standing in front of me with only his boxer's on.

"Good morning to you too." He said and brushed his lips against my cheek. 

"Say.. is that my-shirt your wearing?" He asked in a seductive way. I blushed, looking away and nodded.

"It looks good on you." He replied then headed into the bathroom. I quickly changed into something else, then headed downstairs to make some breakfast.

"Mi-ah, where are you?" Sehun called. 

"I'm down here." I answered back, and within seconds he ran downstairs and into the kitchen.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder.. just like any couple would.

"Hmm. Your not wearing my shirt anymore." He whined a bit, I signed hard and looked away from him.

"S-Sehun-ah." I said stuttering a bit. "Thank you for last night, but please.. it didn't mean anything." I said with tears clouding up my vision.

I felt his arms leave my body but his gaze at me was like a laser.

"Oh.. Y-Yeah. Don't worry about it." He quickly said and went upstairs, leaving me here in the kitchen. I inhaled sharply, holding in my tears.

I lowered my gaze and looked down to my phone with the text message I got before Sehun came down.

-TEXT-

-Stay away from Sehun if your want him safe.-

-END OF TEXT-

Being called 'The Nation's Daughter' is probably a dream come true and also a nightmare. A dream come true because your known for something, your a star, an idol, a role model that everyone looks up to. 

But at the same time it's also a nightmare, people are after you, they want what ever you have, they try to hurt you and the people around you, they threaten you with everything you got for the people your love... it's.. absolutely a nightmare.

"I'm going out." I heard Sehun say. I was gonna call him back when the door made a loud slam.

My heart ache thinking about him, and how I treated him just now. 

"I guess it's best for him to be away from me." I said to myself, while continued to make breakfast for myself.. once again.

"Aish...Why wasn't I born in a normal life? Things would be less complicated and I wouldn't have to ruin lives." I mumbled to myself as I switched on the T.V. 

Switching though every channel, and seeing nothing interesting, I decided to switch it off and go out for a walk. I grabbed my jacket, keys, made sure to lock everything. And so I headed out. 

I walked around the park, and it was peaceful at first, since nobody noticed me. But soon this guy recognized me, he immediately asked for a picture and autograph, which was okay and super sweet, but soon people became to recognize me, and soon it became a crowd of people, or actually a line of people.

"Omo!! Naomi-ssi! Your my role-model! I love you soo much!" One of the girls said, I smiled brightly and opened my arms, waiting for a hug. She squeezed my sides, and bowed, waving goodbye.

After about 4 hours for me to see everyone, and take a picture with them, after those long anf wonderful 4 hours, the line has ended, and I noticed the the sun was getting lower and closer to the horizon. Slipping on my face mask, quickly I returned back home. 

Walking through the doors, I called for Sehun to see if he was home, but I got no answer.

I guess he's still mad.

Looking at the time, 6:30pm, I became more worried of how and where his is. He hasn't called nor texted me. 

Should I call him? 

"No.. I don't wanna disturb him, or get him more mad." I pasted back and forth, holding my phone with his phone number on the screen. 

"You know what? I'll call Chanyeol." I scrolled through my contacts list, clicking on his name, then pressed the phone against my ear. 

-PHONE CALL-

"Yeoboseyo?"

"C-Chanyeol-ah!"

"Aha! Naomi~ What's up?"

"Aha, I was wondering if Sehun is with you right now? Or maybe the others is with him?"

"I'm not sure, I'm at home right now. But I'll ask them and I return back to you."

I signed through the phone.

"Aha. Okay, thank you oppa, if he does call you, please text me. I'm worried about him."

"Don't worry I will. Have a good night."

"You too."

-END OF PHONE CALL-

The phone ended, and I still have no idea where he is. I bit my lip as I shut my eyes closed. 

Where the hell could he be right now?

♩♪♩♬Bing Bing♬♩♪

My text tone went off, I opened it to messages to see Chanyeol texted me saying him and the others haven't seen Sehun all day.

My heart dropped upon reading it.

I plopped down onto the sofa and waited. Staring out the window with the sky slowly turning dark, along with the stars and moon appearing. It was beautiful and calming. But I wasn't calm at all..

In fact. I was in panicking on the inside, worried to death where Sehun could be. He could be kidnapped or be beaten up in an ally-way... Oh man. Just thinking about it hurts.

♬♩♪♩Ring Ring♩♪♩♬

I looked away from the window, and down to my phone that is ringing slash vibrating.

"Eomma?" 

-PHONE CALL-

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Naomi, take all your stuff, and come home." She said sternly. 

"W-What!? Why?!" I asked standing up from the sofa, objecting my mom's request.

"Because Naomi! Your getting a divorce with Sehun. We no longer want to work with the Oh Family." 

I scoffed lightly.

"You can't do that eomma!"

"Naomi, your my daughter! Don't fight about this with me." 

"Does appa know?"

"He's the one who know me to call you about this." 

My lips formed a thin line, as I dropped my phone.

"Naomi! I'm giving you 3 hours to pack everything and come home." I hear eomma said, before she ended the call.

-END OF PHONE CALL-

Something must of happened between our families... I'll go home to solve it. It shouldn't be that bad that I have to leave, and me and Sehun have to get a divorce.

-

-

-

-

-

Hello Jennings!!

THE STORY IS GETTING MORE JUICY AND INTENSE!! FINALLY!!!

Where do you think Sehun is? I hope he's safe.

Thank you for reading!!

VOTE/COMMENT!

-Jennie<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 87 41
In the world where the danger is waiting in every step.....will they be able to protect each other after being apart for 8 years ???? What will happe...
3.6K 271 43
A beautiful girl that everyman wants....loves Who mesmerizes every man in the world..... Who thought she would be Mesmerized for the FIRST time by...
3.3K 323 72
Two souls meet for a reason. They have different backgrounds. One from the common people and one from the royal family. They have been through a lot...
107K 4.6K 55
Oh Sehun - A mysterious man who never told anyone about him. But openly to a woman named Oh Hayoung, without realised, showing...