ASSASSIN'S CREED ⇨ MARVEL

By -demeter

❝YOU MIGHT NOT BE LOOKING FOR WAR, BUT WAR IS LOOKING FOR YOU.❞ Δ (MCU X AC) ... More

assassin's creed
the assassins
altaïr ibn-la'ahad
ezio auditore da firenze
ratonhnhaké:ton
aveline de grandpre
edward kenway
arno dorian
shao jun
evie frye
jacob frye
modern era
shaun hastings
rebecca crane
desmond miles
the companions
malik al-sayf
claudia auditore
achilles davenport
adéwalé
elise de laserre
wang yangming
↳ intermission
↳ one
↳ two
↳three
↳four
↳five
the templars
al mualim
cesare borgia
haytham kenway
madeleine de l'isle
bartholomew roberts
shay cormac
francois thomas germain
gao feng
crawford starrick
lucy thorne
cult of kosmos
the assassins, pt. 2
bayek of siwa
alexios and kassandra
eivor

henry green

1.5K 53 5
By -demeter

( captain america: civil war )

TWO WEEKS LATER...

CHLOE TOOK A breath, drawing back her string. If it wasn't for the music blaring from the speakers, the target room would've been so quiet, one could hear a pin drop. Lifting the bow, she took a deep breath, her focus aiming in on the middle of her target.

She let the string lose as soon as the music stopped playing. The young girl lowered her bow, the satisfying sight of a clean bullseye making her smirk. Setting the bow down and walking over to pluck the arrow out, Chloe's mind was clear for the first time in a few weeks.

That is until her hand hesitated before grabbing the arrow.

She grabbed the arrow and flicked it with her finger, before whipping around and launching it at the figure behind her.

Scott Lang immediately ducked, his hands flying to his head. "Jesus!"

Chloe scowled, walking over and turning off her music. The room grew quiet, save for Scott's grumbling, as all waited for one to speak.

The Assassin took the opportunity first. "What the hell are you all doing here?"

"Uh," Sam spoke, spreading his arms out. "Surprise?"

"No!" the teenager burst. "Not a surprise! How did you even get here?"

Wanda Maximoff peeked out from behind the taller man, smiling at the slightly younger girl. "That was me. I shared the coordinates you gave me with Sam and Steve."

Cooling off, the young Frye stepped back, taking in the faces before her. Scott Lang, Sam Wilson, and Wanda Maximoff stood before her. She suddenly noticed the lack of the other three. "Where are the others?"

"Wakanda," Wilson spoke, his arms crossed. "Steve is helping Barnes hideout, and Barton went back home."

"Why'd he send you three back?"

Lang glanced at the other two before speaking. "I wanted to make sure the police didn't use my daughter for leverage, Steve sent Sam as a lookout―"

"―And I didn't want to stay," Wanda spoke, arms also crossed. "Wakanda, however nice, brought back too many memories."

The Assassin nodded. "How'd you get in?"

"Alexander, your cousin," Sam smirked while adding the last part.

Chloe glared at him while Lang spoke. "Yeah, we'd probably be dog chow if he didn't save our asses."

The teenager gestured for the trio to follow her as she grabbed her phone and stepped out of the shooting range. "Well, we don't take unexpected visitors lightly. I shot the last one who came through."

"Hold on― you shot the last person?"

"Only in the shoulder." Chloe grinned while holding the door to the main commons open.

After the three heroes stepped through, the teenager rejoined the lead as she walked through the area. People were talking and eating, playing video games, gambling with poker, and, of course, sparring in the corner.

A noise of approval came from Sam. "Nice place you got here. Not going to lie, though. I expected more running and training."

"Oh," Chloe spoke, shaking her head. "That's the next floor. This one's more of a place for people to hang out and hold competitions."

She saw Scott jump slightly when a knife came dangerously close to hitting his shoulder. Well, it would've if Chloe hadn't grabbed it seconds before it did. She flicked it effortlessly towards the wall, waving to the person who threw it. They yelled out an apology before going back to whatever they were doing.

The teenager rolled her eyes as her friend and fellow field Assassin Lucky threw his arms around her shoulder. "Chloe! Long time no see!"

"I'm not racing you again."

He groaned, taking his arm away and grabbing onto her shoulders, making the four stop completely. "Please? At least until Mayweather stops bugging me."

"And get your ass beat a third time?" Chloe challenged, a teasing smile on her lips. "Besides, June is only trying to get you to lay low for a bit, at least until your arrest goes back under wraps."

He scoffed, his eyes meeting the people behind her. His eyes hardened as he grew suspicious. "So, we're hiding fugitives now?"

"Lucky, we are fugitives." she knocked his hands off her shoulders and stepped around him. "They need help, and we're not against a good ally."

She gestured for the trio to follow. Stepping out of the commons, the four entered the offices. They all walked in silence for a few moments before Chloe set her palm on a pad, the green light lifting up and down for a moment. The pad lit up in green, and the lock on the door clicked open.

Opening the door, the group of four entered Chloe and Alex's shared office. She gestured for the trio to sit down on her futon, and she sat down at her desk. Waking up her laptop, she checked the surveillance for a second before turning her attention back to the three heroes.

"So," she said, drawing their attention. "How long do you plan on staying?"

Sam's arms rested on his knees. "Until we get the green light to leave."

Her brows furrowed, suddenly understanding the gravity of the situation. Who knows how long it'll be until their name is cleared, or until they're needed again. She hummed, leaning back in her chair and looking at the picture on her desk.

It was of herself and Alexander in front of the Eiffel Tower from their trip to Paris they took a few years ago. Nodding, she pulled up her list of missions that were handed out to Assassin recruits daily, looking at how long it was.

Sighing, she looked at the three misplaced heroes. "Well, I guess we could put you to work."

"What do you mean?" Wanda asked, looking up at the twenty-year-old.

"How are you at free-running?"

"No, absolutely not," Scott said, shaking his head at the course in front of him.

The five were in the gym, which was more complicated than even the gym at the Avengers compound. There were sparring mats, boxing rings, ropes courses, shooting ranges for guns, knives, and arrows, and finally, a free-running area scaling the high ceiling.

"Come on, it's not that hard!" Alex spoke, his hand resting on his shoulder. "It's just a few jumps and leaps."

He turned his head to face Alex. "Why don't you do it?"

"Oh, I can't," he said, stepping back. "I have asthma and a fear of heights, which is why I work from behind a computer. But Chloe, on the other hand..."

The girl in mention was crouched on the ground, tying her running shoes. She was in her workout garb, her ponytail high. She stood up and faced the others.

"Feel free to explore around here. But, since you all are technically novices, you're a bit more limited than Alex and me."

"How so?" Wanda questioned, her eyes glued to the sparring mats out in the corner.

"Well," Chloe glanced behind her, eyes scanning as she often did. "You can do anything here, but you won't be able to go on the bigger rides, much less even touch a hidden blade."

Sam shrugged his shoulders. "Huh. Challenge accepted."

The three heroes set out on the gym, Alex came and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "They'll be fine, I think."

She shook her head and stepped out of the half-embrace, her expression becoming serious. "How's the cryptic message coming along?"

Alex sighed, crossing his arms and shifting on his feet. "I sent the code to Rebecca, and she said the same thing. It's definitely binary code, but it's in a language that isn't known to mankind in this century, at least."

She nodded, stepping away and towards the free-running area. "Keep me updated, alright?"

When her cousin nodded, she spun around and launched her body on a ledge, grabbing on tightly. Lifting her body up, the Assassin continued the course, only pausing a few times to look down on how her allies were doing. Each time she looked, it was always the same: Wanda and Sam sparring, with Scott at a punching bag.

Chloe jumped out, but, in mid-jump, her view changed into 1860's London, before changing back again. Focus skewed, she missed her landing, only grabbing onto the ledge just barely. Heart racing, the young Frye hefted herself onto the ledge and took a calming breath, back against the cool, concrete wall.

Cursing her ancestor's name, she cleared her mind and entered the exercise once again.

Looking down once again, the sight of Wanda flipping Sam over her back. Smirking, the twenty-year-old continued.

Maybe the next few weeks or so wouldn't be that bad.

Jacob Frye jumped from one rooftop to the next. However, in mid-jump, his view changed from the stormy area of London to a strange place of weird lighting and high, concrete walls. His focus off, he missed the landing and grabbed onto the ledge.

He pulled himself to the top, scowling. Truth be told, a small part of him was ready to check himself into an asylum, but he knew his sister would never let him.

Whatever was going on with him, he wished it would stop soon.

end of part three.

hope you all enjoyed! lowkey, I'm just happy I ended this section before infinity war started.

if you guys want, I might update a few times before Infinity War. they won't be long, just little updates on my girl.

updated: 4/21/18

peace,

aidan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 3.9K 41
❝ i'm not gonna write you a love song 'cause you asked for it, 'cause you need one, you see i'm not gonna write you a love song...❞ [ lowercase int...
18.8K 329 11
❝They taught her not to let her guard down, not to trust, not to love. They taught her to be malicious, and that's exactly what she became.❞ marvel...
17.4K 935 16
+ C҉R҉O҉W҉ : 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕞𝕖𝕟 𝕆𝕗 𝔽𝕖𝕒𝕣 + 𝙰 𝚐𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘...
16.8K 474 9
From a young age, you were thrown into a life that you despised by people that made choices for you. When the first opportunity to make your own arri...