↳ two

spoilers for black panther!

( intermission )

CHLOE AND ALEX watched from the common room as King T'Challa spoke to the United Nations about revealing Wakanda to the rest of the world.

"Didn't you go to Wakanda once?" Alex asked, watching the TV and eating cereal.

Chloe, leaning back in her chair, hummed in response. "Kind of. I only made it to the border."

"What were you doing?" her cousin prodded, looking up.

"Eh," the Assassin leaned forward, propping her elbows on the table. "Just made sure no one attacked King, then Prince, mind you, T'Challa. I knew he could take care of himself, but the Queen wanted to make sure we was extra safe, I guess."

"King T'Challa, what intelligence does Wakanda have to offer to the rest of the world?"

As the Wakandan king smirked on TV, Chloe snorted quietly, laughing into her hand. It drew the attention of Alex, who pointed his spoon at her in accusation. "You know something."

Chloe shook her head and leaned back once again, a proud smirk on display. "Uh-huh, I do, but I guess you have to watch the program."

"Chloe!" Alex whined, pouting. The teenager rolled her eyes and turned up the volume, gesturing for her cousin to watch.

"Just listen and find out, moron."

___

RDJ, the man, the myth, the legend, moved up the Infinity War release to April 27th globally.

Was this just a scheme with Marvel Studios to get more attention?

Maybe, but it sure did work.

(also, ps, I have now seen Black Panther two times in the span of one week, and the second time was better than the first.)

peace, 

aidan.