Ambitchous (Deputy Parrish)(D...

By chocobulan

Ambitchous- striving to be more of a bitch than the average bitch. After being arrested many, many times, Sca... More

Scar Mejia
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59

Chapter 60

2.5K 38 7
By chocobulan

[chapter 60 already? yikes there'll be like 75 chapters all together i think but thank you all for supporting me]
[pic of Scar above since it's been awhile but you can imagine her as whoever you want]
____________________________

|Scar Stilinski|

We watched as bodies were wheeled into the morgue. I noticed the look of disappointment on Jordan's face.

"Parrish. Parrish, look at me. I know what you're thinking. The dream's coming true. It's not." I said, staring him directly in his eyes.

"There's 23 bodies. 23 of them." Parrish whispered, looking extremely worried.

"Which means you're going to go back to the station and you're going to go through every missing persons report for the past two weeks. That's what you do." My dad said.

Parrish sighed but nodded. He kissed me before leaving.

The elevator doors opened and the first person we saw was Scott. I watched as more bodies got wheeled into the morgue.

"Who found them?" Stiles asked the both of us.

"Argent. He said the Doctors were down there. He also said you guys might know what this thing is." Dad answered.

I shrugged, "We've got a theory."

"It's a slightly terrifying theory." Stiles added.

"Well, the ME said that victims were killed somewhere else and then dumped in those tunnels."

"Hey, what if the Dread Doctors are hiding the bodies?" Scott questioned out loud.

"Why would they do that?" Kira asked.

"Maybe they're covering for it. Protecting it like a parent would." Stiles suggested.

"Protecting what?"

"A werewolf." I replied.

"It's called the Beast." Kira added.

"We know. Horrifying." Stiles said, after noticing the look on his dad's face.

Dad looked back at me, "We better figure out what we're gonna call Parrish... because it looks like his dream is coming true."
_______________________________

"By order of the sheriff, a county-wide curfew goes into effect tonight at sundown. All after-school activities are canceled until further notice. Students should go directly home at the end of the school day." A voice said over the intercom.

I scoffed, "Really dad?"

I watch as two officers walked down the hallway with shotguns in their hands. Was all this really necessary? For a high school?

"You don't think this is a bit much in terms of firepower for a high school?" Stiles asked Deputy Strauss.

"Your Dad's the one that issued us these things, and he wouldn't officially say why." Strauss replied.

"Did he say anything unofficially?" Scott asked.

"No but everyone's got a theory."

I raised an eyebrow, "What's yours?"

"I shouldn't be talking to you guys. Don't you have class?"

"Come on, Strauss. What's your theory?" Stiles pushed him further.

Strauss looked around before looking at us, "Do you guys believe in the supernatural?"

We all looked at each other before looking back at him.
______________________________

"I could be at home with my boyfriend but noooo." I mumbled, turning another corner.

"Do you feel that?" Scott asked, ignoring what I said.

"Like something's vibrating." Liam answered.

"I can't tell where it's coming from." I added, trying to feel its location.

Liam put his hand on the ground, "It's coming from everywhere.... I was just trying to do something right."

"You do a lot right." I said softly.

"Yeah but I did one thing really wrong."

"Hayden's alive. Everything before doesn't matter." Scott told him.

"It should. I feel like I had to do more than just say sorry."

"Actually, you still haven't done that." I reminded Liam.

"Back at my old school... At Devenford, I got into a fight with this kid. I knocked two of his teeth out. They made me write a letter of apology. We both knew it meant nothing. We both knew that sooner or later, we're gonna get into another fight. I can't just say I'm sorry. I feel like I have to do something like maybe, somehow I have to save your life." Liam explained.

"Don't worry. I'm sure you'll get a chance." Scott said, jokingly but we all knew it was a big possibility.

"Well, not down here. We've been walking around for hours and all we've been able to find is some stupid snake sculpture on the wall." Liam complained.

I looked at the sculpture then looked back at Liam.

"You think it's important?" He asked.

"It's gotta be."

I turned it until it stopped, revealing a door. I slowly opened it only to get a gun in my face. Argent. He put the gun down when he saw that it was me. I growled when I smelled a familiar scent.

"You didn't." I said glaring at Argent.

"I had to." He replied.

My eyes turned black as the man that made my life hell walked into the room.

"Hello, Scarlett. I haven't seen you since you tried to kill me." Gerard said with a smug look on his face.

"I'll get my claws deep enough next time." I said coldly.

"Scott," The werewolf's eyes turned red at the mention of his name, "I haven't seen that color on you. It suits you." He complimented.

"Who's the old guy?" Liam asked.

"At the moment, they would call me a necessary evil but you can call me Gerard."

"What were you thinking?" Scott asked Argent.

"That we need him." He replied.

"He's right. If you want to catch a werewolf like the Beast of Gevaudan, you're going to need more than one Argent."

"He knows all the stories. All the folklore. Everything written and everything passed down." Argent told us.

"You sure about this?" Scott whispered.

"Take a look."

We all walked over to a mural on the wall.

"The one on the right is the Beast of Gevaudan. Do you know what the other one is?"

I knew what it was but I kept my mouth shut. Scott, however, shook his head.

"A hellhound. The guardian of supernatural places. They're both creatures of the night but you may know them as ordinary people during the day." Gerard informed him.

"Most likely neither of them know what they are." Argent added.

I looked at Liam, who shook his head, but Argent saw.

"What is it?"

"We found a message in Latin, Damnatio Memoriae." Scott answered.

"They want it to remember itself." Gerard said quietly.

"That might give us time."

"Time for what?" Liam asked.

"To prevent this." Argent kicked more tiles off the wall, revealing the rest of the painting.

The rest of the painting were dead bodies and skulls under the two creatures.

"Who are they?"

"Us. It's all of us." I whispered.
______________________________

I was angry. I was more than angry, I was furious. I didn't want Parrish involved, especially not with Gerard.

"I was part of an E.O.D team in Afghanistan. Explosive Ordinance Disposal. We handled I.E.Ds." Parrish explained to them.

"And what about before that?" Argent asked.

"High school."

Gerard took out a book and opened it to a drawing.

"What's that supposed to be? Werewolf?"

"No. It's called a hellhound." Gerard told Parrish.

"What else do you remember from Afghanistan?" Argent asked.

"You said you came to Beacon Hills because you felt draw here. You hid the bodies of the Chimeras. You've got a resistance to fire. We were wondering just how flame retardant are you, Deputy?" Gerard said, walking closer to him.

"What the hell are you doing?" Parrish yelled, as Argent held him in place.

Gerard held the blowtorch close to Jordan's eye. His eyes turned orange and his teeth sharpened as he growled. Jordan calmed down as he saw his reflection.

"Hellhound... and what if you were wrong? Would you have burned my eye out?" He asked angrily.

"Yeah." Gerard  answered simply.

"Then I would've ripped his eye out." I grumbled to myself.

"This guy's your father?" Parrish asked Argent.

"Wasn't my choice."
______________________________

Scott, Liam, and I walked into the Animal Shelter to see Malia and Braeden there, injured but alive. I looked to the right of them to see Deaton. I smiled as he walked towards us.

"Welcome back." Scott whispered as he hugged him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 409 54
Scott's pack has been through a lot over the course of nearly a year. They've gained friends and allies and have tragically lost some as well. Lucy a...
103K 2.8K 38
Now that Alyssa is a supernatural creature like her friends, she doesn't have to worry about getting hurt and not being able to heal. But she still d...
13.2K 371 75
Aurora Martin. Smart ass. Student. Witch. After years of hiding her true self in the shadows, everything changes after winter break of sophomore yea...
375K 8.8K 64
These are all my Teen Wolf fanfiction/imagines that won't have their own 'Story' books. These imagines include more than one character. Some imagines...