My Little Leprechaun (Niall H...

By kristen227

Kristen works at Nandos with her best friend, Lily, in Bradford, UK. One day 5 boys walk into Nandos and end... More

My Little Leprechaun (Niall Horan Fan Fiction)
Love Is In The Air.
The Surprise
The Studio
The Date
The Liar.
The Picture Of Us.
The Note.
An Old Friend.
Truth or Dare
Making Pancakes.
They All Pointed To Me.
When I Woke Up.
Finally Home
Beach Day
Marshmallows.
Smores and Slammed Doors
Publicity
Nandos
Disadvantages
Beep
Come Fly With Me
Welcome to Australia
Searching For Sand Dollars
What Happened? Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Epilogue: My Little Leprechaun
****WARNING THIS IS NOT A CHAPPIE BUT STILL READ PLEASE :)***

I Am Ready. . .

9.2K 89 15
By kristen227

Hi everyone!! How is everyone doing?? I still can't believe it's summer :D. I have bad news though, there's only gonna be a few chapters left and "My Little Leprechaun is finished :'( Don't be sad or anything because I have a new idea for a story that I am going to start writing after I finish this one. Please vote and comment! :* Kristen.

Niall’s P.O.V

I can’t move, my body is so numb I can’t feel anything or move a muscle. She had gotten stabbed by that son of a bitch and she didn’t even know who the guy is. Her mom is fine, she just got a cut on her arm and stiches. But not Kristen, she got stabbed right on the side of her stomach. The doctors didn’t let me in when she became unconscious, they had to shock her twice when she didn’t have pulse.

They finally let a visitor in and I was able to go see her. She laid there motionless, I could hear her breathing very low. I kissed her cheek and sat next to her caressing her hand. All of a sudden she sat up from her bed panting like crazy.

Kristen’s P.O.V

What happened to me?

Where am I?

Am I dead?

Where’s my mum?

All I remember is going to my mum’s house and she was crying on the floor with a cut on her arm, then seeing her boyfriend John. Then getting a piece of glass stuck into my stomach, that bitch messed with the wrong family. Every move I made my stomach would hurt on the side. My lungs started to close up and I wasn’t able to breath.

I opened my eyes and sat up panting and sweating, I was in the hospital with Niall next to me, he looked like he was crying. He instantly smiled at me and hugged me softly.

Niall: “Kristen are you okay? Does your stomach hurt a lot? Do you need anything? Water? Food? I’ve been worried sick.”

Me: “Am fine Nialli, I just have a little headache, and my side hurts a little. Can I have some water?”

Niall: “Of course, I’ll go fetch some for you. Oh and your mum is doing fine, she got her cut stitched up and is waiting to see you”.

Me: “Okay thanks, please tell her to come in”.

After Niall left my mum came in with her arm bandaged. Once she saw me sitting up a smile deceased on her face.

Elizabeth (Kristen’s mum): “Oh my god Kristen, are you alright? I am so sorry that this happened to you. John was a guy I met at the hospital and he started to scream at me so I dumped him but he got mad and scratched me with a piece of a glass. I tried to get out of the house but tripped on the chair. Then I wasn’t expecting you to come because you didn’t call. But I am just so sorry”.

Me: “Yes mum I am fine. It’s fine as long as were both alive and Eric wasn’t touched. I am sorry I haven’t called or seen you. I’ve been really busy with Niall and the lads. I needed to tell you that they invited me and Lily to go on tour with them to Australia”.

Elizabeth: “It’s fine baby, as long as he’s treating good, it’s fine with me. Ohh how nice, you have my complete permission to go, but remember your job. And I want you to call me every day and tell me how it goes.

Me: “Thanks mum, and I will call you every single day. I know, we were going to go quit after we told you. Is everyone outside”?

Elizabeth: “Okay honey. And yes they are all outside waiting for you.

Niall came in with some water and handed it to me, after came Harry, Lily, Liam, Louis and Zayn. “Thanks babe” I said to Niall and devoured the water and took his hand in mine.

Zayn came up to me smiling and gave me hug saying.

Zayn: “Are you okay, do you feel better?

Me: “Yeah am fine, I just have a little pain on my stomach”. He smiled and walked the foot of the bed.

Louis came up to me with a small smile looking guilty.

Louis: “I don’t know if you are still mad at me from throwing that smore at your head, but I hope you feel better” he said rubbing his arm.

Me: “Of course I am not mad at you anymore, just Don’t. Ever. Put. Or. Touch. My. Hair. Again, and I am feeling better, especially with everyone here” I said smiling and gave him a hug.

Liam and Lily came up to me grinning like crazy.

Lily: “How are you feeling? Does your stomach hurt? Are you okay? Did John get beat up”? she asked really quickly.

Me: “I am feeling good, just a little pain, I am fine now that everyone is here, and why yes, yes he did” I said hugging my best friend.

Liam: “Good that you’re feeling better, remember you need to take your medicine everyday” he said all serious like.

Me: “Thank you mommy and daddy direction!” I said and hugged both of them carefully.

Next Harry came up to me looking happy as ever.

Harry: “Oh god, thank god you’re alive, I thought I thought we were going to lose you again, don’t ever do a stupid thing like that again”.

Me: “Well it’s nice to see you to Hazza” I said hugging him.

Harry: “Am just glad you’re fine”.

Me: “Thanks”

Harry: “And I suggest you go on twitter for a second”.

Me: “Well someone took my phone away” I said looking at Niall and Liam.

Niall: “Sorry, forgot to give it back to you”, he said handing my phone.

I clicked the twitter app and I had at least 10,000 new followers and a lot more mentions, most of them were good. They all had to do with the same topic “Hope you are feeling better”! “Feel better Kristen”! “Were so sorry for the hate from us”.  Then #GetwellsoonKristen was trending, as well as #Were sorryforhateKristenLilyEleanor. But then there was a new post from Harry and it was a picture, of me sleeping in the hospital bed with Niall lying next to me and his head on my shoulder.

I smiled at the picture and gave Niall a kiss. I decided to tweet something.

“Hey everybody! I know it’s been a while but I’ve been through a tough time. Thank you for the sweet tweets I just saw. Love you guys, Kristen.”

“Hello Kristen, I can see you’re awake already”? The doctor said coming in. “Yea everything is fine, I just have a small headache” I replied squeezing Niall’s hand. “Okay so you have no pain in the stomach?” he said writing down in his clipboard. “No pain in the stomach” I lied. “Okay then, I am just going to prescribe you to a pill you have to take every morning and night, and if you want you could take an Advil for the headache.

“Okay, thanks doc, does that mean am free to go?” I asked. “Yup you can leave whenever you’re ready, I will just give these release papers to your mum” he said opening the door. “Thanks doc” I replied.

“So were leaving to Australia in two days and I still haven’t packed or quit my job”, I said looking at them. “Oh your job is done already, Louis and I went to visit your boss and she had no problem with it” Harry said smiling. “Really?” I asked looking at Lily. “Yup” she said popping the P. “Okay so then all we need to do is for ALL of us to pack” I made sure the ALL was clear so that everyone could get the message.

I just heard a bunch of shrugs across the room. “Guys do you want to have clothes or what” I asked. Harry was about to answer but I knew what he was gonna say, “Don’t even answer the question Harry” I said not even looking at him. “Fine” was what everyone said. “Now everyone get out, I need to change” I said holding Niall back so he wouldn’t leave.

“Dam girl, you wake up and you’re already bossy” Lily whispered loud enough for me to hear it. “I HEARD THAT” I yelled to her, “YOU WERE MEANT TO” she yelled back to me and exited the door. “Niall, can you please help me” I asked grabbing his hand. “Of course love’ he replied and kissed my forehead.

I slowly stood up and felt a little pain on the side of my stomach but acted like if nothing was there, I didn’t want Niall to worry. He put his hands on my waist and I took small steps towards my clothes. I quickly got my sweatpants and a white t-shirt and Niall’s hoodie that I guess he brought. He helped me change slowly and I kissed his nose when we finished.

I slowly walked out the door with Niall’s hands still on my waist, ready for anything that comes our way.

This is honestly one of my favorite chapters, I don't know why, but I just love it! <3 Votee and Comment! :* Kristen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 239 30
Kristen has no absolute idea who 'One Direction' is. Supposedly they are some cute band from the UK, but right now, the only thing that matters to Kr...
5K 127 29
Life is full of unexpected surprises. Stephanie meets One Direction during school. Since that day, those 5 boys changed her life. Stephanie is asked...
3.8K 13 29
What happens when you move in with five boys, one of them being your best friend? What happens when you start to love one of those five boys, only to...
950 15 41
When 5 best friends meet 5 boys, otherwise known as one direction, they face a few dilemmas. What if they fall in love with the same guy? Or the guy...