Cherishing you ♡ - Kang Daniel

By ThamixRawina

What happens when a boy gives his love letter to the wrong girl? A girl known to be quite the opposite off hi... More

×[¤ Prologue ¤]×
×[¤ Chapter 1 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 2 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 3 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 4 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 5 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 6 ¤]×
×[¤ Chapter 7 ¤]×
×[¤ Chapter 8 ¤]×
×[¤ Chapter 9 ¤]×
×[¤ Chapter 10 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 11 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 12 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 13 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 14 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 15 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 16 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 17 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 18 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 19 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 20 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 21 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 22 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 23 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 24 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 26 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 27 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 28 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 29 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 30 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 31 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 32 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 33 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 34 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 35 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 36 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 37 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 38 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 39 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 40 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 41 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 42 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 43 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 44 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 45 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 46 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 47 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 48 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 49 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 50 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 51 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 52 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 53 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 54 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 55 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 56 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 57 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 58 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 59 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 60 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 61 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 62 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 63 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 64 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 65 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 66 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 67 ¤] ×
×[¤ Chapter 68 ¤] ×

×[¤ Chapter 25 ¤] ×

536 23 8
By ThamixRawina

Chicken nuggets won't break your heart

"You know what the both off us are right now?" Risa asked, taking a sip of her coke.

The both of them had crashed at Fays home, where as usual no one was. Totally done with life, a mental mess and getting stressed 24/7, called for a good old binge eating party.

"Stressed, messed and totally done with life." Fay replied, taking a bite from her donut "Oh also craving."

"Everything of that, but that's not it." Risa shook her head, opening a pack off pockeys.

"Then what?" Fay gave her a side-eye, not in the mood to think too hard. She had been doing that too much for the past week.

The both of them were seated on the ground, with the small coffee table fully loaded with food, and drinks, as they shoved it all in to their mouths.

For once in their lifes, they had decided to skip school as their minds were totally not fixated on it.

"Fucked." Risa said letting out a dry laugh "The moment you start caring, you're fucked."

"Oh really?" Fay raised an eyebrow at her "And it took you seven years to realise that?"

"What can I do about it?! He was hot, and had a nice personality." Risa let out in a frustrated tone, "That jerk! He led me on the whole time."

"Although I don't want to hear that my brother is hot," Fay pulled a disgusted face, "He's certainly a jerk, I mean, even I thought it was going to work out. Especially because it took so long."

"Leaving my mess aside, what about you!" Risa slapped Fay's arm, totally oblivious about the incidents between Fay and Daniel, "You're sitting here drinking your cola as if it's beer, even though you still have your life together!"

"How do I have my life together?!" Fay immediately retorted in a biting tone, "I dated a guy for a month thinking his stupid letter was for me, but he actually just fooled me!"

"Even if that is true, you never listened to his explanation did you?" Risa got closer to Fay, as she had actually talked to Daniel a few days ago. 

Although Fay was the one who had send Daniel to the dance room, she didn't know the results of that conversation.

"He never said he had a explanation after I broke it off with him!" Fay slammed her can of coke on the table out off frustration making it splash around a bit, "That's the one wrong thing we all do when we fall in love! We have expectationts."

"We expect them to fall back in love with us too," Risa nodded in agreement "We expect them to treasure us as much as we treasure them, and we expect it all to go well. Because the damn bliss won't let you have negative thoughts." 

"But we never expect disappointment, and when it comes, you totally break down." Fay sighed dejected "In my case, that one month was a expectation because it went so well."

Risa's phone buzzed, Interrupting their conversation, and she immediately shoved it to Fay as she saw the caller ID "It's your brother want to pick up?"

"No." Fay immediately shook her head "I'm not going to meddle in anyone elses love problems. I've had enough of love and men for now."

"Isn't your guy calling you?" Risa questioned, rejecting the call and turning off her phone.

"He probably is," Fay shrugged indifferently, not caring in the least " I muted him so I don't know to be honest." 

"I feel so worn out and wasted." Risa mumbled leaning back against the couch, she closed her eyes for a moment, taking in that peaceful moment of silence "If only I could go to a place secluded from people for a while."

"You sound drunk." Fay scanned Risa's coke with a skeptical look, making sure it was only soda, "You're not doing underaged drinking are you?"

"I sound tired." Risa sighed, her anger leaving her, like air leaving a balloon, "And no I'm not stupid to do that."

Right at that moment, their door bell rang, and a few loud voices could be heard outside.

"Whomst the..." Fay mumbled too tired to go look,  yet at the same time, she got irritated too.

"I'll go." Risa jumped up and walked to the door. She opened it without, looking trough the small hole.

"Who is it?" Fay yelled, as Risa returned, followed by the noise off a door being closed, and hurried footsteps.

"That sorry piece off shit I wasted seven years off love on." Risa slumped down on the ground again with a frown, as Leo walked in followed by Daniel "As well as mr. wrong love letter."

"Great." Fay sighed sarcastically,  she buried her face in her hands and didn't even bother to greet them.

"What are you both doing?!" Leo yelled at them, worry, frustration and anger evident in his voice.

"Eating, can't you see?" Fay dryly replied, pointing at the table infront off him.

"Why aren't you picking up your phone?!"  Leo continued getting slightly angrier by their indifferent front, "Do you know how worried we have been? You guys skipped school without telling anyone! If it wasn't for Daniel calling me, god knows what might have happened!"

"Risa answer him, I'm not dealing with your love quarel." Fay sighed getting tired off the extrodinary situation, she didn't have much energy the past week, to begin with, and it was only getting worse.

"Why are you getting angry? Why would you even care?!" Risa looked up at Leo with furious eyes, "You never worried before! Why now all off a sudden?"

Allthough Fay wasn't botherd by it, Daniel felt really uncomfortable.  He felt like his excistance was too much at that moment.

"Because usually, you would keep me up to date with messages and snaps!" Leo yelled back in frustration, throwing his hands in the air.

"Didn't you say, those didn't matther and they weren't needed?!" Risa yelled back as she jumped up, "Park Leo, you have no right what so ever, to act petty all off a sudden! It's too late to tell me you care right now!"

With that said, she stormed off upstairs, but Leo didn't let it go like that "Oh no, you're not running away on me like that Jung Risa!" he yelled, rushing after her.

As a loaded silence fell after their departure, Fay took a deep breath and looked at Daniel for the first time since he enterd the house.

"So what are you doing here?" She asked in a flat voice, her eyes not reflecting their usual brightness.

"You didn't answer your phone so I got worried." Daniel replied taking a step closer to her.

"You saw what just happened right." Fay sighed - not even having the energy to get mad, pointing at the stairs "You want to replay that?"

"I never said I didn't care about you!" Daniel groaned frustrated "Am I not even allowed that?!"

"You never said anything Daniel!" Fay replied, his words touched a sensitive spot, and she was finally getting irritated, "So how should I know, what I am even able to allow you or not? I know nothing!"

"Then won't you listen to my explanation?" Daniel retorted, the feeling of having messed up, harboring itself in the pit of his stomach.

"You have one?" Fay asked sarcasticly, clapping without sound, "How long did it take you this time to come up with the next charade? Are your friends playing allong too? Must be fun right, fooling people, messing with their lifes."

"Why are you getting so mad if you don't love me? Didn't you say it was all an act?" Daniel stepped closer and grabbed her wrist. He yanked her up from the ground with force, but also in a gentle way. "Didn't you say you knew from the beginning that everything was a lie? Didn't you say it was fun playing with me?! Why are you getting mad Fay?!"

For a moment Fays breath stoked in her throat. He easily saw through her facade and hit right in the bullseye. Having his intense gaze bore into hers, was giving her difficulties finding her balance, mentally, and physically. The effect his presence still had on her, was painfully obvious.

"Is that everything to be mad at?" Fay quickly pulled herself together, she couldn't permit a moment of weakness, not again! "Not the wrong love letter, not the deceiving boyfriend for a month, not the stepping-stone title, and to top it off, and in the end, finding out people ridicule them behind their back?"

"Then, tell me you don't love me, that it really was an act and I'll immediately leave." Daniel almost sounded like he was begging her, his eyes showed her how much he regretted everything, "If it's all those others, I can appolegize to you, even get on my knees for a second chance. I've never talked about you behind your back, nor will I ever. But I am ready to take on the responsibility, for the hurt those 10 morons have caused you. If that will help you forgive."

Fay opened her mouth, to immediately reject him but when she looked him in the eyes, she couldn't shake off the thought, that he really meant what he said.

Daniel took that as a good sign and continued, "Fay, I know there was no name in the love letter, and I know you wrote it by yourself. But, if it really was an act for you, then I was a fool too. A fool who fell so hard in love with you. I'll say it as many times as it takes for you to believe me."

"I'm going to regret this. I really am," Fay thought, as she couldn't tear her gaze away from his, She was having an internal debate, as her heart betrayed her by listening to his words, yet her mind yelled at her to walk away, when she could still do it,  "Why do I feel relieved that he found out?"

"I was a fool to forget the love letter, a fool who got enthiced by the girl infront off him. A fool who wanted to know everything about her." Daniels features softened,  and it was the same look he used to have when he was around her the past month, "A girl who was too good for me, and whom's kindness I took for granted, but I'm not perfect and I'm getting greedy. I want it back again, and al for myself."

"Daniel, please.." Fay's voice sounded soft and a bit dejected, as she was finally able to pull her gaze away from him. Daniel fell silent and awaited what she would say....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

590K 9.2K 63
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
979K 32.5K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
286K 13K 36
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
979K 16.9K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...