He's My Boss? (Namjoon X Read...

By -Smolbeann-

(Y/N),being born from a poor family was looking for a job to help her and her family's daily needs. She then... More

The Job
The Interview
A New Friend
Welcome Home
Hanging Out pt.1
Hanging Out pt.2
-Valentine Special-
Feeling Sick
All Better?
Namjoon's House
Dinner With The Boss
Day Off pt.1
Day Off pt.2
Problems
Party Invitation
Shopping Time
The Party pt.1
The Party pt.2
The Party pt.2(Namjoon)
Distant
A Suprise Visit
Memories
Moving Out
I'm sorry
friend or foe?
Kidnapped
Save Me
Help From The Enemy
The Finale
Explanation!
Holy--
Author's note??
QnA Time!

Rescue

2.4K 98 292
By -Smolbeann-

-You-

You felt numb inside.

That's all you can feel as you stared blankly down at your feet,covered in a pool of blood.

Your blood.

You can feel the stinging pain from the deep cuts from your arms and legs but you ignored it.

You didn't even cried for help anymore since you already know that they won't find you in time,it's already too late for you to be saved.

You felt tears falling out from your eyes and onto your lap but you just don't care anymore. You heard the door open and closed.

You heard footsteps coming closer to you until you could see shoes stopped infront of you,stepping onto the pool of blood.

You felt your hair being tugged backwards really hard as you yelp in pain,trying to break free but the grip is too strong for you.

Lacy gave you a sinister grin as she tugged on your hair more. You gritted your teeth,giving her a death glare. She pouted.

"Awwwe,why aren't you screaming and crying for help anymore? It's no fun that way."

"Fuck off." You hissed.

"No can do~ you're staying here until Namjoon get's here...if he could even find this place of course." She said before she let's go of your hair,letting your head fall back down.

"He only has two hours left before I'll completely go and do whatever I want with you." She smiled sadistically. You kept silent as you looked away from her.

"Hmmm,should I torture you more? I'm bored." She asked to herself as she started to walk circles around you. She then stopped walking for a while before she giggled.

"I know! We're gonna play I think it was called the knife game,I'm not too sure but since I'm rather tired at waiting so...." You watched with a shaking figure as she approached a table with different kinds of knifes and other weapons.

Her back was facing you so you can't see what she picked. After a few minutes,she finally pick one as she raised it up in the air,grinning ear to ear.

She started walking slowly towards you with a kitchen knife in hand as you started to whimper,struggling hard in your seat. You felt your right hand being forced to be sprawled out infront of her.

"N-no..! Please! DON'T!" You cried,shaking your head side to side as you stared at her in fear. She just smiled at you before stabbing the knife between the gap of your index and middle finger. You flinched.

"You should be glad,I'm still going easy on you because of how Namjoon still wanted you alive." She said bitterly.

She started to play the knife with your fingers until she 'accidentally' stabbed the knife to your ring finger,blood oozing out from your finger as you cried out.

"Oops. I guessed I used a lot more force that I should." She said,giggling.

Tears are already streaming from your eyes as you struggled to get the knife free from your ring finger.

"Tsk,tsk,tsk. You shouldn't do that if I were you." You ignored her as you kept on trying. You heard her sighed.

"Fine,you asked for it." She said,chuckling darkly. You felt the knife got pulled out from your finger.

Before you could even pull your hand back,you felt the top of your hand being stabbed violently causing you to scream out loud. Your right hand,
shaking as blood ooze right out of the wound that she caused.

"Yes yes! Scream! More!" She cackled.

Please,someone save me from this hell..

~At the other side~

-Namjoon-

He drove at full speed,not caring that he almost hit a car or breaking the traffic law. The only thing that he cares now is you.

"H-hey slow down will you?!" Jungkook yelped,gripping his seat in utter fear. He was Jungshooked at how fast Namjoon was driving at this rate.

Namjoon completely ignored him as he continued to drive at full speed,
sweat trickling down from his forehead as he could only worry for your safety.

"Namjoon! Be careful!" Jungkook shouted as Namjoon dodged an incoming car. Namjoon could only grunt as he gritted his teeth.

"Do you even know where we're going?!"

"Yes,I know! Now,do me a favour and shut the fuck up." Namjoon hissed.

I never seen him this angry before after we stop being bestfriends anymore back at that time..

Jungkook thought as he could only grip his seat like his live depended on it. He looked outside the window as the car drove fast,passing by cars and people.

The car suddenly stopped,causing Jungkook to stumbled fowards a little.
He cursed under his breath but let go of his grip from the seat as Namjoon let out a deep breath. The car was parked behind a big tree so that it couldn't be spotted from inside the building.

"If I'm not back in 5 minutes,call the police." Namjoon said,staring at Jungkook.

He nodded.

"Be safe.." Jungkook muttered as Namjoon got out of the car and closed the door. Jungkook could only watch with worry eyes from inside the car as Namjoon slowly went inside the old and run-down building.

Once Namjoon was inside,he silently walk around the place. It was dark but he kept his guard up at all times as he carefully scans all the rooms. He wiped his sweat from his forehead. He flinched once he heard a scream.

Your scream.

He held in his breath but hastely walked towards where you are. Your screams died down once he was nearing you and the room. He peeked inside to see you there,bleeding and breathing slowly with eyes closed.

There were loads of scars and bruises all around your body,your face...pale. your lips are dry and cut. You look like you were almost dead by the amount of blood on the floor and on you.

he couldn't help but feel guilty because if he didn't get close to you,none of this wouldn't have happened to you but his duty now is to save you and get you out of here.

He looked around the room incase if anyone is still inside. Once he knew that there was no one inside,he carefully makes his way towards you.

"(Y/N).." Namjoon whispered,shaking you slightly. You flinched away from him,whimpering. You thought it was Lacy trying to harm you again.

"S-stay away f-from me..!!"

"Shhh (Y/N) it's me,Namjoon."

You opened your eyes and blinked as you held in your tears. You looked at him closely.

"N-Namjoon?" Your voice cracked as you could only stare at him with wide eyes.

"I'm gonna get you out of this,stay still for a while." Namjoon whispered before he started to untie the ropes.

You shake your head from side to side,whimpering more.

"You can't be here! S-she's gonna find y-you!" You said as you could only watch him untie the ropes around you.

"Almost done.." Namjoon whispered.

"You both won't be getting away that easily."

You watch with wide eyes as a gun was pointed behind Namjoon's head. Namjoon froze,his hands stopped moving. Beads of sweat was trickling down from his forehead.

"Back away from her,slowly." Lacy said as you watch Namjoon slowly stood up and slowly back away from you.

"Why did you harm her? I thought I said that you would not lay a single hair on her." Namjoon growled.

"Mhm but you didn't promise me that~ atleast I kept her alive."

Lacy then went infront of Namjoon,the gun was now pointing at Namjoon's forehead. Namjoon could only stare at Lacy with an intense stare before you saw him glance at you.

He was worried for your safety more than his. It was clear in his eyes.

You then watch Sebastian coming up behind Namjoon and tied him up.
Sebastian took out most of Namjoon things from his pocket before he put Namjoon beside you,the gun still pointed at Namjoon.

"S-sebastian? Why are you doing this?" Namjoon asked,staring at Sebastian.

"I'm just doing this for my sister." Sebastian said,smirking.

"I was never on your side to begin with,it was all an act." He added.

"You tricked me.." Namjoon growled as he trashed around. Sebastian did nothing but smirked even more.

"Betrayal hurts,doesn't it?" Sebastian asked,laughing.

"Fuck you." Namjoon hissed as he stopped struggling. It was pointless.

"Oh how I missed seeing you,my sweet Namjoonie~" she said,smiling before she put the gun away. Sebastian then mumbled that he's going outside and left the three of you there.

"But I don't." Namjoon spat.

She pouted.

"That's mean~ don't you miss me? I was always thinking of you back at the asylum."

"I never missed you for a single bit and I never thought of you after what you did to those other girls." He spat.

"But I did it because they were flirting with you and I can't have that. I'm your girlfriend after all."

"Girlfriend..?" You muttered as Lacy turn her attention towards you,smiling.

"Yes! We both were dating--"

"Before. It was before I found out that you've been killing innocent girls who got close to me." Namjoon cut her off.

"Mhm~ it was really fun! Hearing their screams of pain makes me feel alive! But it makes me even more alive when I started dating Namjoonie back at highschool~"

"I regretted ever dating you in the first place....." Namjoon muttered but Lacy didn't heard it.

Lacy then walked around the both of us before her eyes lit up. She gave a grin as she sat infront the both of us.

"I have an idea! Jungkook probably didn't tell you this yet Namjoonie but remember his new friends that he hang out with back when you guys were still in highschool?"

Namjoon widen his eyes.

"How do you know about this?" Namjoon asked,glaring at Lacy.

"How did I know? Well because his
'friends' are actually my brother's friends. I once overheard Jungkook talking with Jimin and Taehyung about wanting to say to you to break up with me because I was no good to you. I knew you would listen to him because he was your bestfriend so I decided to pay my brothers friends to go and threatened Jungkook,Jimin and Taehyung into hanging out with them instead of hanging out with you anymore. Luckily it worked in my favour." She explained,grinning.

(Does that make sense in a way? If not then after the end of this story,I'll explain it more clearly so don't worry if you get confused on this one since my head is hurting rn so I can't explain properly)

"You sick bitch..." Namjoon growled.

"Say whatever you want about me but remember that her life is in my hands." Lacy said as she chuckled darkly.

"Let (Y/N) go Lacy,she didn't do anything to you." Namjoon said.

She snorted.

"She DID do something to me and it's making me angry and jealous by how she's touching you." She growled before she stood up and pulled on your hair. You yelp in pain,
whimpering.

"P-please stop....make i-it stop.." you mumbled quitely,looking at Namjoon with desperate eyes. You could feel yourself going in and out of consious by the lack of blood in your body.

"STOP HURTING HER!!" Namjoon screamed out of anger. Lacy watch in amusement before she let her grip go.

"That's sweet,you care so much for her." She said bitterly.

"If you let her go then I'll stay here with you. I'll be with you again just leave her out of this." Namjoon begged.

Lacy raised an eyebrow at him but then started laughing like the crazy woman she is. She cracked a smile,her crazy eyes staring at Namjoon.

"Do you seriously think I'm that dumb? If I let her go now,she'll head straight to the police and I don't want that." She said.

Suddenly out of nowhere,Sebastian barged into the room. He was panicking a little as he looked at Lacy.

"The police are here!!" Sebastian shouted. Lacy widen her eyes before she death glared at Namjoon who was smirking at her.

"You called them here,didn't you?" She gave a low snarl.

"Then say goodbye to your little bitch Namjoon." She said before she pulled out her gun and aim it directly to your head. Namjoon's smirk was gone in an instant as he tried to rip off the rope around him.

You heard the safety going off. Namjoon was struggling,desperate.

"No! Lacy,don't do this!!"

"Sweet dreams." Lacy said,smiling. You then closed your eyes as you shakily waited for her to pull the trigger.

"(Y/N)!!"

The last thing you heard was a bunch of footsteps nearing the room before you heard the gun go off.

______________________________________________________________________________________

*evil laughs* yeah it's pretty cliche but you get my point. Stay tuned ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 4.2K 25
It was First love for the two of them. It was love at first sight when he saved her...but she realizes she needs to save him. ---------------- First...
75.8K 2.9K 37
Having just started her own business, a young fashion designer gets a job where she, who has nothing to do with Kpop, meets 7 boys who will turn her...
5.4K 105 55
Y/N moved into her cousins house for a better life, but life had another fate for her. She got into gang fighting with her cousins, risked her life...
160K 5K 20
Where two boys feel a connection, deeper than two normal roommate's should be feeling Jeon Jungkook X Kim Taehyung Taekook