Living the Moment ♡ Nathan Sc...

By MrsNOBrien

Lucas Scott's best friend Claudia Stone has been staying with him for a year now after her parents left to go... More

♡C H A R A C T E R S / Book Cover ♡
♡ PLOT ♡
Prologue ♡
Winner Takes All ♡
The Places You Have Come to Fear the Most ♡
Are You True? ♡
Crash Into You ♡
All That You Can't Leave Behind ♡
Every Night is Another Story ♡
Life in a Glass House ♡
The Search for Something More ♡
With Arms Outstretched
You Gotta Go There to Come Back
The Living Years
Crash Course in Polite Conversations (extra long chapter + A/N)
Hanging by a Moment, I Shall Believe
Suddenly Everything has Changed
The First Cut is the Deepest
Spirit in the Night
Movies and Romance?
How Can you be Sure?
What Is and What Should Never Be
The Leaving Song
The Games That Play Us
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
100k READS
(it's giving Nathan and Claudia) My Pride Dies In The End

To Wish Impossible Things

5K 89 16
By MrsNOBrien

"Come on, let's get those bids up, it's the Annual Boy Toy Auction. Alright I've got $25, do I hear $40? Oh come on people, this is for charity. $40?" Whitey asked as he kicked off the Annual Boy Toy Auction. Haley and Claudia were in the front row getting all excited.

"Who would of guessed that in our junior year we would be bidding on our boyfriends?" Claudia asked looking at Haley who was smiling to herself. Lucas and Haley had such a great relationship.

Peyton walked up to them smiling.

"Hey." Peyton said sticking her hands in her back pocket.

"See anything you like?" Haley asked jokingly towards Peyton.

"I'm seeing everything I like." Peyton laughed.

"Really?" Claudia asked looking over at Peyton.

"But I think I'm going to bid on Jake." Peyton replied and Claudia raised an eyebrow.

"You guys are really hitting it off, huh?" Claudia asked and Peyton blushed a little.

"Just friends, really. What about you? Ready to fight off these rabid skanks for Nathan?" Peyton asked joking.

"Actually, I am not bidding. I honestly just came for fun." Claudia admitted, Peyton couldn't tell if she was joking or not.

"Really?" Peyton asked and Claudia nodded her head in response.

"Yeah I mean I haven't got to spend time with my family in ages." Claudia smiled.

"And I want to spend sometime with my new boyfriend." Haley exclaimed and the two other girls looked at her before laughing. "Oh Jake's up next. How much money do you have?" Haley asked Peyton just after Tim had finished his weird dancing. Claudia's eyes were scorned.

"$87.53." Peyton replied proudly.

"Okay." Claudia said before Jake came out on stage in the Ravens mascot outfit with his jersey over it. Claudia playfully wolf whistled at him. Everyone is cheering as Jake took off the head and gave it to Whitey. 

"$20." Peyton shouted smiling at it.

"I have a bid for $20. Do I hear $30?" Whitey asked the females who were cheering.

"$30." A voice from the back shouted. Jake started to take off parts of his costume. 

"Take it off!" Haley and Claudia both shouted at him laughing.

"$40?" Whitey asked.

"$40." The voice shouted from the back. Claudia looked over but couldn't see the girl.

"$40. Right over there." Whitey exclaimed from his booth. 

"$50." Peyton shouted desperately. 

"$50. Going, going."

"$75."

"$75." Whitey shouted.

"Bet it all." Haley exclaimed looking up at Peyton. 

"$87.53." Peyton shouted.

"Going once." Whitey shouted enthusatically laughing.

"$100." The voice shouted from the back. All the girls look around to see who it is bidding on Jake.

"$100.Going once."

"Who's bidding on Jake?" Haley asked and Peyton shrugged her shoulders dissappointly.

"Going twice. Sold! For $100 American. The highest man of the night, Good job Jaglieski." Whitey exclaimed as Jake walked off the stage and Lucas walked on awkwardly.

"Yeah! I got you." Haley laughed as she looked at her boyfriend.

"Go Lucas. Haley isn't going to bid on you if you stand like that!" Claudia shouted laughing. 

"Alright, let's start the bid at $20." Whitey shouted. 

"$25.$35. $50. $75. $100." Multiple girls bid as Lucas did the robot. Claudia just took a picture of him on her phone, for the future when she plans on embarrassing him.

"I'll go $101." Some mom shouted from the back.

"$105. $110. Oh what the hell. $115." Haley exclaimed and the other woman couldn't match her amount.

"Sold!" Whitey exclaimed and Haley jumped up and down.

"Café savings. No way he's worth it though." Haley laughed as Lucas walked off the stage. 

"Alright, we're down to our last boy toy, so loosen up those purse strings, pucker up those lips and remember, this is for a good cause." Whitey exclaimed as Nathan came on the stage wearing sunglasses, everyone cheered as Claudia laughed."You're on, Nathan." Whitey said as Nathan tossed his glasses to Mouth and walked down the stage. He got to the bottom of the stage and he pulled off his pants. Claudia looked surprised and the other girls either laughed over cheered. "Okay, do I have a first bid?" Whitey asked.

"$80." One desperate girl shouted and Claudia raised an eyebrow at her.

"Wow." Peyton muttered as Nathan ripped off his shirt and his chest said 'BOYTOY'. That sent the room into a frenzy.

"$85." Some girl screamed.

"It smells like sex in here." Peyton muttered.

"$90." Another girls shouted. 

"$91." Claudia shouted desperately and her friends looked over at her.

"That's a bit desperate." Peyton joked.

"Do I hear $92?" Whitey asked smiling at Nathan.

"$92." Some other girl bid. 

"How much money do you have?" Claudia asked Peyton, she was playing the part of the jealous girlfriend very well.

"Well with the five you gave me, $92.53." Peyton calculated. 

"Okay bid it." Claudia stated and Peyton raised her eyebrow.

"What?" Peyton asked confused.

"You have to bid it, I want you to buy Nathan." Haley exclaimed looking at her boyfriend nervously. 

"Why?" Haley asked confused.

"To keep him away from them." Claudia shouted pointing to all the females around her desperate for Nathan. "It looks like the annual cougar convention in here!" Claudia exclaimed and Haley couldn't stop laughing. "Please, Peyton, please." Claudia pleaded and Peyton groaned.

"$92.53" Peyton said last minute.

"$109 and 40." The woman shouted back and Claudia angrily search her pockets to find her emergency money- just incase something like this happened. 

"Going once." Whitey exclaimed.

"Where's that emergency 20. Come on. Where are you?" Claudia muttered as she searched herself. She finally found it. She pulled her money out and gave it to Peyton.

"Oh! $112.53." Peyton exclaimed, a proud Claudia looked over at the woman. 

"Ha!" She laughed.

"Sold!" Whitey exclaimed. 

"Yes!" Claudia shouted as she hugged her two friends. "Thank you." She exclaimed.

___

The girls were waiting outside the school for their boytoy. Claudia wanted to say goodbye to Nathan. 

"I am so excited to have Lucas all to myself for an evening." Haley smiled, Claudia raised an eyebrow at her. "Not that!" Haley exclaimed laughing.

"I am excited to spend sometime with my family." Claudia replied.

"Yeah, same goes for me and Nathan." Peyton smiled as Nathan walked up to the girls. 

"I know you're still into me, but $112?" Nathan joked to Peyton. Claudia laughed. Haley saw Lucas and ran over to him.

"Byeeee. She shouted as she jumped on Lucas's back. 

"Hey you." Nathan said looking down at his girlfriend. 

"Hey." Claudia smiled. 

"How about you come see me around midnight?" Nathan asked and Claudia nodded her head.

"Sounds good." Claudia whispered as they both leaned in for a kiss. "Don't have fun." Claudia warned.

"I wont." Nathan replied and Peyton looked at him pretending to be hurt. "Alright, come on. Let's get this over with." Nathan said as he walked away. (He walks away)

"Funny. That's what he'd say before we used to have sex." Peyton joked as Claudia laughed fakely. Peyton ran off and jumped on Nathan's back. Claudia looked at them hurt.

___

"My parent's ditched me for a concert and my brother kept on asking me questions about Nathan, mind if I join?" Claudia asked as she walked onto Karen's Cafe Roof. Haley and Lucas were having a water ballon fight.

"Sure." Haley laughed before she threw the water ballon, Claudia turned around so her back would take the hit from the ballon. Lucas saw writing on Claudia's lower back.

"Yay! I have friends." Claudia laughed as she walked over to them.

"What's on your back?" Lucas asked sternly and Claudia froze.

"Nothing." Haley replied awkwardly, Haley walked forward and stood beside Lucas.

"Claudia, is that a tattoo?" Lucas asked shocked.

"No. It's nothing." Claudia lied as Lucas walked up to her.

"Claudia." Lucas said as he turned her around. There was a small 23 tattooed on her lower back. "23. That's great, Claudia. You see, that's why I don't like the guy." Lucas shouted and Claudia turned around.

"Lucas." Haley said trying to get her boyfriend to calm down.

"No, that's just like him! To get you branded with his jersey number right above your ass?" Lucas shouted.

"He doesn't even know about it. I just, I just did it." Claudia stuttered loudly, Lucas looked at her weird.

"By yourself?" He asked confused.

"Yeah, by myself." Claudia replied.

"Claudia, why would you do that?" Lucas asked confused with the whole situation.

"Because I'm in love with him." Claudia shouted before she walked away from them.

___

They were down stairs in Karen's Cafe. Haley and Lucas were drying themselves off as Claudia got three mugs and hot chocolate.

"Look, I didn't mean to freak out on you up there, okay? But, a tattoo?" Lucas asked breaking the ice.

"You got one. You got one with a girl you're not even dating anymore." Claudia said making the hot chocolate. Haley and Lucas took a seat in front of her on the bar.

"I know. How stupid do I look?" Lucas asked and Haley smirked to herself.

"You look quite hot actually." Haley remarked and Lucas smiled at her.

"I don't understand what was wrong with you me getting a tattoo. I mean you already have one and I didn't shout and scream at you." Claudia explained.

"Look, I know it's not fair, okay? Let me see it again." Lucas asked and Claudia turned around and lifted up her top. 

"How long ago did you do it?" Haley asked, surprisingly Haley had no idea about the tattoo.

"A few days ago." Claudia replied.

"And Nathan had nothing to do with it?" Lucas asked concerned.

"No, I told you, Nathan doesn't know. Ugh, God, what am I going to do, you guys?" Claudia asked groaned. "I'm so, I hate being away from him, I think about him constantly. I was in the middle of a history quiz yesterday and I just totally zoned out on him. Maybe we're not going to be together for the rest of our lives, but right now I'm in love for the first time and if I look at this tattoo 20 years from now, and it reminds me of how I feel today, I think I'll be okay with that." Claudia explained, Lucas and Haley saw how utterly in love she was with him. "I just really feel like a mess right now." She laughed slightly.

"You're not a mess. You're just in love." Lucas replied sympathetically.

"And I'm not sure if he is." Claudia groaned before she drank her hot chocolate.

___

"So Nathan got his own place." Lucas said as they say in the car alongside Haley. Claudia was in the back and the couple were in the front.

"Yeah this is it." Claudia said as they got out of the car and began to walk." Oh crap. I left some cds for him in the car. I'll be right back." Claudia said before she turned to go back.

"No, we'll come." Lucas stated and Claudia shook her head.

"No, it's alright. Um, why don't you go ahead and go on in, apartment 11. Hey, ask him if he's in love with me, and if he says no, break up with him for me, okay?" Claudia said jokingly.

"Okay." Lucas smiled as he held onto Peyton's hand.

"Great. Hey. Seriously. Say something nice, okay? I mean, he's really a different person." Claudia replied sincerely.

"Okay." Lucas said as he walked away. After Claudia had got the CD's, Lucas walked back down the stairs.

"He wasn't there." Haley lied, the couple had just seen Peyton and Nathan kiss. However, they were unaware that the kiss meant nothing.

"Are you sure? Apartment 11?" Claudia asked getting her cell phone out. She called Nathan's number. 

"Yeah." Lucas answered.

"Voice mail. Great. I guess he's not done yet. I told you Peyton was easy." Claudia joked.

"Come on, we'll take you home." Lucas said as he threw his arms over both the girls shoulders.

"Okay." Claudia smiled. Lucas had finally made it to Claudia's house.

"It is weird, us dropping you off at your house?" Haley joked.

"It has been a while." Claudia muttered looking at her normal-sized family home. It was nothing special but it was home. 

"Still can't believe your parents ditched you for a concert." Lucas laughed and Claudia pinged the back of his head.

"Least we got to hang out for a while, I had so much fun." Claudia said taking off her seatbelt.

"So did we." Haley smiled holding Lucas's hand.

"Anyways, I should go leave you two love birds alone." Claudia smirked before she got out of the car. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87K 1.2K 25
Bethany Davis is the exact opposite of the twin sister Brooke Davis. They're on the same cheer team, but she's not as reckless as her twin sister. Sh...
4.3K 114 27
One tree Hill is a small town in North Carolina. Nathan Scott is a juinor at the local high school and plays on the star basketball team his best fri...
39.7K 720 26
Isabelle's friendship with Brooke is mending, Lucas seems to have moved away and her other two friends have gotten married. Isabelle is trying to mak...
94.8K 1.5K 25
Claudia has just arrived on Nathan's Scott doorstep after leaving the tour she was on with the Wreckers and the infamous Chris Keller. Nathan asked C...