Are You True? ♡

The game had ended and the Ravens had won. Lucas made the game winning shot and he couldn't be more ecstatic. Claudia walked out of the changing rooms and ran up to Lucas before jumping on his back.

"You were great you know that." Claudia smirked as Lucas walked up to Keith and Karen, Claudia still on his back. Lucas high-fived Keith. 

"You rock." Keith smiled and Claudia nodded her head in agreement. 

 "Thanks, Uncle Keith." Lucas replied before he hugged his mom. Claudia jumped off his back and smiled at Karen. 

"For a kid that was about to quit, that was something to see." Keith smiled and Claudia nodded her head enthustically.

"But I picked up fouls too early, and I was slow getting back into it." Lucas moaned and Claudia scoffed.

"Shut up Loser." Claudia laughed as she hugged Lucas's side.

"You were great." Karen smiled and Lucas smiled at his mom.

"Thanks guys. See you soon, mom." Lucas smiled as he walked away with Claudia. Claudia turned around and held onto Lucas's hand so he would wait for her.

"Bye Karen, I will be home before curfew I promise." Claudia shouted and Karen just nodded her head.

"Where are you off to?" Lucas asked as they both parted their separate ways.

"The record store is doing a secret late night sale and I have to go!" Claudia shouted before strutting off. She quickly turned around. "Hey, I will meet you and Haley at the burning boat!" Claudia shouted before she ran across the road to the record store.

She picked up a couple of the clash records that were small before paying for them.

Claudia met back up with Haley and Lucas at the burning boat.

"Come one, come all, to the Tree Hill annual Burning Boat festival. Burn your bad karma, bad luck, or bad choices and start anew. We'll be collecting items all week. Nothing is too big, too small, too tragic, or too trivial..." The announcer shouted as the three teenagers walked through the markets.

"Nice game, Lucas." One boy said and Lucas smiled smugly. Claudia rolled her eyes.

"Hey, thanks." Lucas replied humbly.

"You are just blowing up." Haley laughed and Lucas began to become smug.

"Well, yeah, man. I'm a big star now. You better hope I keep you both around." Lucas stated cockily and both Haley and Claudia scoffed.

"You know, I'm gonna try not to lose sleep over that, thanks." Haley scoffed and Claudia nodded her head in agreement.

"You couldn't lose me." Claudia laughed and Lucas nodded his head in agreement.

"So, last night, I'm watching Scandinavian week on the history channel, and I-" Haley began to say before Lucas laughed.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because... blonde Viking guys are hot." Haley laughed like it was obvious. Claudia nodded her head in agreement.

"I will vouch for that." Claudia smirked. 

"Anyway, this whole Burning Boat thing is a total rip-off of a Viking funeral." Haley replied and Claudia thought that was cool, she was a bit of a nerd. "Did you know that?" Haley asked and then Brandon walked up to them.

"You know, you're the bomb." Brandon exclaimed and Lucas smiled at him.

"Thanks." Lucas said and Brandon just continued to look over Claudia. Brandon handed his test over to Claudia.