The Places You Have Come to Fear the Most ♡

Lucas was smirking at Claudia as they walked into Raven's Cheerleader try outs. Claudia rolled his eyes and glared at the girls. Claudia stood there and Lucas gave her a push forward towards the girls- Peyton and Brooke. 

"You want to be a cheerleader?" Brooke asked looking Claudia up and down. She was wearing a top that read 'I hate Life' and black booty shorts. Her hair was in two pleats and she was wearing no makeup. 

"Yep." Claudia replied with no excitement whatsoever. Peyton smirked at Claudia.

"Ooo British I like it!" Brooke squealed looking straight at Claudia, who smiled fakely. "Name?" Brooke asked and Claudia smirked.

"Stevie Nicks." Claudia replied and Peyton laughed , Brooke looked confused.

"Okay so Stevie. Show me your routine?" Brooke asked and Claudia laughed.

"Her name isn't Stevie Nicks, Brooke." Peyton laughed. Claudia looked behind her to see Lucas laughing.

"My name is Claudia. Let's go Ravens!" She shouted sarcastically as she went in the splits on the ground. She stood back up and looked at the two girls.

"You are on the team!" Brooke squealed hugging onto Claudia. "Practice starts tomorrow after school." Brooke smiled and Claudia nodded before walking out of the gym with Lucas.

"Congratulations you did it!" Lucas smiled as he swung his arm over Claudia who glared up at him.

"I hate this." Claudia groaned as they walked out of the gym together. 

Haley and Claudia were walking into the front of Karen's cafe where Keith and Karen were chatting about Karen going to see Lucas's first game. Claudia was pulling on the long sleeves of her tight white t-shirt that showed off her thin waist.

"She doesn't want to go. She doesn't want to see her high school sweetheart slash your brother Dan slash the jerk who abandoned Lucas slash the father of Nathan, the team's star player..." Haley interuppted as the two teenagers walked to the front door.

 "Slash my wrists if I hear this story again. Lets go." Claudia groaned. They all looked at Claudia weird as she was wearing a Cheerleading outfit. "I lost a bet okay? Let's go!" She shouted before walking out to Keith's car.

Claudia walked over to the Cheerleaders who were warming up. She smiled at Peyton and Brooke before turning behind her to face Lucas.

"Good Luck Scott!" She shouted and then Nathan turned around awkwardly. Claudia avoided all eye contact and walked to her position. Nathan shot a basket and, of course, it went in. He cockily smirked at Claudia who showed no emotion back. 

"Tonight, Lucas Scott plays his first game for the Tree Hill Ravens." Mouth shouted as he was away to begin commentating the game alongside fellow friend Jimi. 

"That's right, Mouth. Now, the Ravens are 5 and O. But this is their first game following the suspension of six varsity players." Jimi extended as Lucas shot a basket. Dan sat in the bleachers behind him.

"Son!" Dan shouted directing it at Nathan, Lucas turned around. Him and Dan stared at each other uncomfortably until Nathan ran over and threw a basketball off of Lucas's head. Claudia was away to march up and hit Nathan but instead she just tied her shoelace angrily. 

"Wake up." Nathan smirked as the whistle blew. Lucas just glared at his half-brother. 

"All right, come on in. Hustle, hustle!" Whitey shouted and all the players ran over to him. Claudia however took a step closer to Brooke and Peyton.