100k READS

I'm screaming, actually SCREAMING

i have no idea how to express my utter gratitude for you beautiful souls

one tree hill really changed my life and changed me in more ways than one as well as this fan fiction series.

you all have seen me through my good and bad days and have enjoyed this series as much as I have writing it.

as well as my spin-off lucas scott one (only the OGs will remember lol) 

this will forever be my favourite fan fiction series that I have ever written, it has made me the writer I am today and the working writer that I am today. I feel utterly blessed with all your support. 

lastly, I have one certain person that I would like to thank- miss claudia scott nee. stone

i do not know about yous but claudia was my fictional best friend for a while, i learned from her, grew from her and saw myself in her. she was a girl that I looked up to because of how brave and determined she was. claudia scott was a artistic soul who did whatever she wanted and i hope that one day i will have the same fire that she had.

she's my favourite character that i have and will have ever written and i hope that she helped yous as much as she did me.

100k reads might not seem like a lot in the grand scheme of things, but it is a lot to me, and it gives me the motivation that I need and lack on Wattpad. My other series and novels are climbing to reach 100k reads and I am so utterly humbled by it all.

im glad you all have enjoyed this novel and the series.

thank you for you eternal support and in return please take my eternal gratitude and love for you all.

peace and love,

mrs n obrien