Life in a Glass House ♡

Nathan and Claudia were sitting at a table studying when Nathan got frustrated. Claudia smiled at his cuteness.

"Oh, this is so stupid. What-why do we have to study history anyway?" Nathan asked groaning, Claudia thought for a millisecond before replying.

"So we're not doomed to repeat it. And history is my favourite subject so don't hate history." Claudia joked around.

"What?" Nathan chuckled as Claudia laughed.

"Look, don't lose hope, okay? Tomorrow's a teacher's work day so you've got a three-day weekend to study." Claudia replied surprisingly happy. She lost her guard around Nathan, her bad-ass persona leaves when she speaks to Nathan.

"Minus my dad's annual kiss-his-ass jamboree." Nathan replied and he looked at Claudia. "Hey, I would invite you, Claudia, but it's kind of a b-ball crowd." Nathan replied and Claudia laughed.

"Oh no I am coming." Claudia shouted and Nathan raised an eyebrow. "Cheerleader and all." Claudia laughed and Nathan nodded his head. "I really don't want to kiss your dad's ass by the way." Claudia laughed as she lifted her puts her bag on the table. "I made you a study guide. And, everything you need to ace your history exam is right in this little box here-NoDoz, eye drops, number-two pencils." Claudia smiles as she hands Nathan the tin. "Look this isn't anything special I give it to all the people I help." Claudia extended quickly.

"Why don't you just text message me the answers." Nathan looked up at Claudia as he asked her.

"Oh! No." Claudia said standing up laughing. "So, um, just give me a call if you need anything, okay?" Claudia said and Nathan nodded his head. "Thanks for cutting Lucas some slack." Claudia thanked smiling over at Nathan.

"A deal's a deal, right?" Nathan responded and Claudia quickly replied before she walked away.

"Right."

(Claudia's Outfit and hair

(Claudia's Outfit and hair.)

Claudia walked past Lucas's bedroom fully dressed, makeup and hair complete.

"Check my best friend out!" Lucas shouted before he wolf whistled. Claudia smiled at Lucas until she saw the tie. "Very white." He remarked and Claudia laughed awkwardly.

"First, I am saving you from that tie." Claudia stated walking into Lucas's room. "Second... we need to talk." Claudia sighed.

"Well, could we do both at the same time." Lucas asked pointing at him and the ties. Claudia nodded her head before she walked over to the ties. She choose the black one as Lucas took off the tie he was wearing. Claudia looked uncomfortable.

"Uh, okay, you're not gonna like this. In fact... you're gonna hate this." Claudia said as she put the tie over her neck.  "But I feel that I should tell you in the interest of full friendship disclosure." Claudia said as she began to tie the tie.