(it's giving Nathan and Claudia) My Pride Dies In The End

New Book Alert:

ᴍᴀᴛɪʟᴅᴀ ʙᴀɴᴋꜱ despises the notion of love, distancing herself from the stereotypical romantic ideal. Her preferences lie in revelling in lively parties, enjoying the physical aspects of relationships, and cherishing her independence. Unconcerned about societal judgments, she values introspection and tranquility, finding solace in not depending on others. Matilda's upbringing lacked affection but was steeped in wealth. Commitment, she believed, had no place in her life, at least until a twist of fate.

Enter Bikram Sarki, the quintessential bad boy of the university. Contrary to his rebellious image, Bikram is an advocate for love, possessing discerning taste rather than a promiscuous nature. Despite his numerous flings and a trail of broken hearts, Matilda remains impervious to his charismatic allure.

Desiring solitude, Matilda crosses paths with Bikram, who is keen on unraveling her mysteries. However, an ill-conceived bet among his friends compels Bikram to attempt the impossible-making Matilda fall for him within a month. Little does he realise the challenges that lie ahead."ᴍʏ ᴘʀɪᴅᴇ ᴅɪᴇꜱ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ, ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴍᴇ."

DEAR BEAUTIFUL READERS:

Plugging my brand new novel I guess- honestly, I always pegged myself as a fan fiction writer and I have loved doing that for the last seven years, but I feel mature enough to start writing my own words. My Pride Dies In The End is a book that I never thought I would ever write, but I am loving every minute of it. The characters, the storyline, just where I am taking this book. I have truly loved the support every single one of you have given me for the last seven years! I would be extremely grateful if you all could maybe check out my new novel Hearts Unscripted on my profile.

I'm finally happy writing again and it is constantly inspiring me, I want to start writing more fan fiction, and more of my own works. If you have any time or are looking for a new read, I suggest My Pride Dies In The End . Readers have been messaging me and commenting how much of an emotional rollercoaster it is!!

A new chapter out every weekday night at 5pm, I'm looking into getting this book published, I just adore it and I think I am finally solidifying myself a writer. If even just a few of you read through it, my readers could triple over night and it would help with my writing career!!

love and appreciate every single one of you, and without further ado, My Pride Dies In The End.

"You can come into our taxi, Matilda?" Bikram offered as he slowed down his walking pace to match mine, so beautifully I might add

"You can come into our taxi, Matilda?" Bikram offered as he slowed down his walking pace to match mine, so beautifully I might add. I've always had a weird thing about matching my footing to the person in front of me. It's like an addiction.

"Or better yet, you guys take Joseph," I proposed, slurring slightly as I clutched Euan's hand. We reached the taxis, Lainey sitting inside one, and Joseph vaping outside of it.

"Guys, hurry up, it's cold!" Lainey shouted as she apologised again to the taxi driver for our lateness. The biting cold urged us to hurry into the taxis, and I took a strategic pause to ensure there was only one seat left in each. I could feel Bikram's eyes on me, anticipating his calculated move. The first taxi swallowed Euan, Iman, and Lainey. The second claimed Joseph, Knox, and Vinnie.

"Well, that plan failed," Bikram chuckled to himself, thinking I was right beside him. His laughter reached my ears as I pulled myself into the other taxi, slamming the door shut. The taxi driver shot me a warning look, and I shifted my gaze awkwardly.

"Poor Bikram, he was desperate to sit next to you," Euan lamented from the front seat, turning around to look at us girls. "You see, driver, Matilda here has made a man of Bikram, and he wants—" Euan started explaining, but Iman swiftly cut him off.

"Euan, he does not want to hear about Matilda's love life," Iman warned, and I nodded in agreement. The taxi driver approved with a nod before cranking up the music.