Movies and Romance?

Claudia opened the front door to see Nathan smiling at her. Claudia was over the moon that Nathan agreed to do this. It made her love him more. Yes love.

"You got candy?" Claudia asked and Nathan held up the two bags of candy. "Your the best!" Claudia shouted letting Nathan into her real home.

"So this is where you live?" He asked as Claudia directed him into the living room. She nodded her head. "Want to show me your room?" He smirked as the began to kiss.

"Saved by the bell." She smirked as she threw Nathan the sweets. Claudia walked to the front door. She opened it, Lucas and Haley were standing there.

"Hello. Nice place." Haley smirked as she walked inside of the house.

"Parents are out so we have the whole place to ourselves. And Jack has buggered off so that's good." Claudia smirked as her and Haley walked into the living room. Lucas followed behind them.

"To be honest. I was scared that Jack was going to flirt with me." Haley laughed and Claudia joined in.

"Oh no. Jack is just creepy around you." Claudia laughed as they walked into the living room. Lucas nodded at Nathan who nodded back.

"Claudia, if you don't put the breakfast club in I will walk out." Haley shouted sitting down on the couch, Lucas sat down beside her.

"No, let's watch all the Rocky's." Lucas groaned and Nathan nodded his head in agreement. Claudia smirked at Haley.

"Clueless?" She asked Haley who nodded her head.

"Clueless." Haley laughed before Claudia popped it into the TV. Nathan and Lucas groaned.

"That's so unfair!" Nathan groaned as Claudia sat on his knee. She kissed him on the lips. "I can watch this." He laughed before she kissed him again. The movie was nearly over and Lucas turned to Haley.

"She likes her brother!" Lucas exclaimed and Haley shook her head.

"Lucas. She likes her step brother and I mean the parents aren't together." Haley explained before Claudia joined in pulling the blanket over her and Nathan.

"I mean come on, it's not like you can say no to Paul Rudd he is beautiful." Claudia joked and Nathan looked offended.

"What about me?" He asked and Claudia smiled at him.

"He is nothing compared to you." Claudia answered before she kissed Nathan. Haley threw a pillow over at them.

"Get a room!" She shouted and Claudia laughed.

"Gladly." He stated throwing Claudia over his shoulder.

"Nathan!" Claudia giggled as they walked into the kitchen. Nathan sat her down on the kitchen table.

"Why the hell are they not flirting?" Claudia asked in a hushed tone. Nathan shrugged his shoulders.

"I am literally throwing Lucas bones but he just isn't getting it." Nathan said. Claudia was quite surprised but Nathan was getting into this matchmaking stuff now.

"Check you." Claudia giggled as she lightly pushed Nathan's shoulder. "I will call Lucas in here to help you. You have to speak to Lucas about Haley." Claudia said as she walked back into the living room. "Lucas, Nathan needs your help." Claudia stated taking a seat next to Haley on the couch. Lucas nodded his head before he walked away.

"Is it working?" Haley asked and Claudia nodded her head.

"Nathan is away to talk to him now." Claudia smiled, Haley looked like she on cloud nine.

"I can't believe you got Nathan to do this." Haley laughed as she opened the ice cream. Nathan and Lucas finally walked in.

"Hey, who two bidding on in the boy toy auction?" Nathan asked the girls. Claudia gave him a weak smile.

"I am not bidding on anyone. I am going to spend so time with the family. I will watch it, however." Claudia explained and Nathan looked upset.

"Who's going to bid on me?" He asked and Claudia laughed.

"With that ass. Everyone will be bidding on you." Claudia whispered in Nathan's ear. He just laughed.

"Sorry Lucas. You are stuck with me because I am buying you." Haley laughed.

"Hey, I am all good with that." Lucas replied. Nathan gave Lucas a nod. Lucas grabbed Haley's hand and they walked out. Claudia and Nathan slyly slapped each others hand.

"We did it." Claudia squealed clapping her hands.

"Don't jinx it." Nathan laughed.

___

"I think we should talk." Lucas said in his husky voice as Haley sat down on the patio stairs.

"What is wrong?" She asked concerned, Lucas took a deep breath. "Lucas. You are scaring me." Haley whispered.

"Do you like me?" Lucas asked bluntly. Haley turned a bright red. The pair were unaware that Claudia had opened up the window and that her and Nathan were hiding underneath so that they were listening.

"Lucas..." Haley began to say before Lucas spoke over her.

"Haley, I like you." Lucas replied and Claudia high-fived Nathan.

"You do?" Haley asked smiling.

"I want to take it slow though." Lucas quickly replied and Haley nodded her head in agreement.

"Same, I don't want to rush into this incase it isn't right." Haley explained and Lucas nodded his head.

"That is what I was thinking." Lucas exclaimed and Haley smiled.

"Kiss her!" Claudia shouted and Haley turned around to see Claudia leaning out of the way. Lucas grabbed Haley's chin gently and turned her face towards his. They kissed. "Finally." Claudia laughed before she shut the window.

___

Sorry this is a really really bad chapter, but it was just a small chapter so you could read how Lucas and Haley get together. I will end up completely changing it later on though lol! Anyway please comment if you like me story and vote as well. New chapter might be uploaded tonight. Depends how fast I type.

Mrs N O'Brien

xx