Every Night is Another Story ♡

"Hey stranger." Claudia smiled as she walked up to Lucas, in her purple bellbottom jeans and a black tank top.

"Hmm. No stranger than you." Lucas smirked. "Did you get my message last night?" Lucas asked and Claudia shook her head as her hands slid into her back pockets.

"Nah. I was, uh, at the library late. Midterms." Claudia responded looking past Lucas's shoulder.

"Yours or Nathan's?" Lucas joked, lightening up the mood.

"Both, actually." Claudia replied laughing,

"Well. Good luck with that." Lucas replied and Claudia smirked.

"Luke. You're cool with this, right? I mean, last week, when you said you didn't trust me..." Claudia said touching Lucas's arm with one hand.

"I know. I didn't mean that. Alright? I meant I don't trust Nathan." Lucas replied and Claudia smiled at him. Peyton walked up to them.

"Hey, you got a second?" Peyton asked looking at Lucas. Claudia gave Lucas the 'look'.

"Speaking off." Claudia stated before she walked off, she continued to walk into the school but Nathan shouted on her.

"Claudia! Hey!" Claudia turned around and looked at Nathan.

"Hey." Claudia smiled.

"Coming to the game tonight?" Nathan asked and Claudia smirked.

"I don't want to but I am cheerleader, remember?" Claudia asked and Nathan suddenly remembered.

"Oh yeah. I just never peg you for a cheerleader." Nathan stated and Claudia let out a soft chuckle. "Anyways, we always beat the crap out of the Pickerington Hicks."  Nathan said and Claudia raised an eyebrow at him.

"They're called the Hicks?" Claudia asked laughing a little.

"Well no. But they should be. The place is all pickup trucks and mulets." Nathan replied laughing himself. "It's definitely worth the road trip. I'll look for you." Nathan said making Claudia blush and with that he walked away. Claudia smiled as she watched him walk away. "Also, have I told you I think accents are hot." Nathan smirked before he walked off.

"Bet that works on all the girls!" Claudia shouted back at him before smiling to herself. "Hot, huh?" She asked herself smirking. She quickly walked to class.

___

Claudia and Lucas were sitting on his bed messing around, Karen walks in with two dresses. One in either hand.

"Okay. What does this dress say to you?" Karen asked.

"Uh... beware of crazy ladies who talk to dresses." Lucas suggested and Claudia laughed as she nodded her head.

"No, come on you too. Really. I need your help. Single and successful or married to her work?" Karen asked and Claudia thought real hard. 

"Is this for that justice league thing?" Claudia asked and Karen raised an eyebrow at her.

"Small business league. And yes. It's one of the few times a year I get to dress up and I'd like to look nice." Karen admitted.

"Well, is Keith still going as your date?" Lucas asked and Claudia clapped her hands together.

"You and Keith. Aww that's great!" Claudia exclaimed and Karen looked at her smiling.