I Love You More Than I Could...

By pbjamo

Tabitha has grown sense the last time you saw her! Tabitha is back with Andy Biersack and she was not so happ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 11

880 37 6
By pbjamo

Chapter 11: Tabitha’s POV

                Hayden, Luna, and I had hung out almost the entire day. I was in bed, listening to music and Dad walked in. “Hi Daddy.” I smiled. I only called Dad “Daddy” when I was in a good mood.

                “Hey Tabby Cat.” He smiled as he sat on the edge of the bed. “Are you excited for tomorrow? New school, and you have a two friends already to show you around.” He said and I made an eh face.

                “I’m torn. Yes I am excited but Hayden and Luna told me there is a bully- but I Hayden said if we stand together we will be unbroken.” I said and Dad smiled at me.

                “I think this time you will get through it easier, you now have friends to help you out.” He said and I nodded.

                “I’m just worried on her first mark.” I said. “It’s like a first impression for her insults.” I explained.

                “Your right but I think Hayden and Luna will be there to make sure your tiara isn’t falling down.” He said and I smiled. “Now get to bed, you have school in the morning.” He said, patting my leg as I scooted down to hit the pillow.

                “Night Daddy.” I said closing my eyes.

                “Good Night Darling.” He said and he turned off my lamp and left. He shut the door and I got up and opened the window. When I was sure he was in his room I whispered yelled to Luna and Hayden’s bedroom window. They opened the window and we started to talk quietly.

                “You both looked like idiots when my dad came over.” I said laughing.

                “That’s what happens when you meet the lead singer of one of your favorite bands.” Luna said and I laughed.

                “You’re probably right- anyways I have to go, I think my dad could be spying on our conversation- he can be such an eavesdropper.” I said and they laughed. I said goodnight and I rolled up the window and rolled over and fell asleep.

                The next morning I quickly got ready for school. I took a quick shower and then I put on a Green Day shirt, bleached jeans, and my black vans. I put on my locket and my bracelets and I put my hair in a loose braid. I finished getting dressed and I went over to my bed and made it, and then I grabbed my galaxy backpack and went downstairs. Dad was making breakfast again but this time it seemed different in a new kitchen. “Good Morning.” I smiled and sat across from him.

                “Good Morning Darling, hurry up and eat, Luna and Hayden are coming over soon so you can walk to the bus. “He said and I nodded, fishing for a granola bar from the pantry. I grabbed one and the doorbell rang.

                “Got to go Dad!” I said and he gave me a hug goodbye and I was off with Luna and Hayden. “Is Melanie on our bus?” I asked and they nodded.

                “I personally think she’s not tough enough to do something on a moving bus.” Hayden said.

                “You never know Hayden, like I said before- she’s full of mysteries.” Luna pointed out. We reached the bus stop and I could already pick out Melanie from the crowd. Melanie had dirty blonde hair and dark brown eyes. She was wearing a pink blouse with a pair of boot-cut jeans. She immediately walked our direction.

                “So you have a friend to join your “emo gang?”” She asked us snottily.

                “She’s our next door neighbor to be correct- her names Tabitha.” Luna said stepping up a bit.

                “Well let’s just see if she moves back when with me for the first day.” Melanie said and she walked off to a girl in a purple shirt.

                “Well that’s Melanie for ya.” Hayden said as the bus rolled in. We went to the back of the bus and we sat in the last seats. Luna and I sat in the double seat while Hayden sat alone in the single seat.

                “I’m honestly scared.” I said and Luna nodded.

                “I was too but you kind of get used to it after a while.” Luna said. The bus picked up kids here and there as we talked and finally we reached the school. It was a nice school and it looked much better than my last one. We got off the bus and we went straight to our classroom so I could introduce myself, but I made sure Luna and Hayden came along. We walked into the classroom and we were greeted by a middle-aged woman with long red hair and freckles.

                “Why Hello Luna and Hayden! Now who is this?” She asked.

                “This is Tabitha our next door neighbor, we wanted to take her to class so she didn’t go around this big school alone.” Hayden said fibbing a bit so he could keep his mouth shut about Melanie.

                “Well that was very generous of you two- so your name is Tabitha? I was aware of a new student...” She said as she looked at a piece of paper. “Ah yes Tabitha Biersack, well I’m Mrs. Prince and I will be your teacher for the remainder of the year.” She said shaking my hand and I nodded.

                She beckoned me to follow her and she pulled up a desk from the back of the room and moved it to a group the desks or a “table” as some teachers called it. “This will be your desk and I put it next to Luna and Hayden’s so you weren’t alone and confused on your first day.” She said as she placed a name tag on my desk. “I have to go run and do something, Hayden can you come and help me in the copy room?” She asked and he nodded and followed.

                After they left we heard someone else walking in. It was Melanie. Melanie was with a friend and she grabbed us by both of our arms and led us to an empty class room. She shoved us inside and locked it. The windows on the door were blacked out with paint and nobody could see us even with the lights on- we were screwed. I was getting those feelings again from when I was shoved in the janitor’s closets. But this time I had a plan. Even though we could reach the phone we had no idea who to call- were seven years old. I went over to the computer which was open. I knew my dad’s email. Although I didn’t have my own. I quickly made one for myself and I quickly emailed dad:

                Daddy it is Tabitha and Luna! A girl locked us in a classroom and the windows are blacked out and the door is locked from the outside and I’m getting those feels again- Please help us!

                I clicked send and I looked up to see Luna pacing around the room. “Do you think he will see it in time?” Luna asked and I shrugged as I sat on a low shelf in the classroom. I could feel a panic attack rising but it wasn’t as bad as the last one because I had someone here to tell me it will be okay.

Andy’s POV:

                I was at my desk, checking my email.  I saw an email from an unknown address but I pressed it anyways. I read it and my eyes widened. I shut the computer and I jumped out of the chair and ran down the stairs and outside to the car. I could only imagine what Tabitha was going through, with all those panic attacks. I sped as fast as I could to the school and I got out of the car and I went to the front office and checked myself in.

                I walked around the school until I found a door that was locked with blacked out windows. I unlocked the door and I saw two girls on the floor talking about there “escape” when they turned their heads and ran over to me with arms open, even Luna. I hugged them both and I held their hands and I called Luna’s mother. “Hey it’s Andy.” I said.

                “Hello! It’s so nice to hear from you.” She said and I smiled.

                “Well that girl Melanie locked Luna and Tabitha in a classroom and I went all around the school till I found them.” I said and I could hear a gasp on the other end.

                “She did that?!” I’m going to go pick up Luna right now.” Raven said and I said I would go pick up Tabitha. I was really growing to like Raven. But I had to make sure to keep my distance from her or Juliet would think I’m cheating on her or something ridiculous like that.

                Soon Luna’s mom was here and she picked her up and I took Tabitha home. We got in the car and I decided to ask her a few questions. “Was it bad?” I asked and she didn’t say anything for a minute.

                “It wasn’t as bad as last time, last time I was alone, and this time I was with someone that could get me through it.” She said and I nodded. I drove her home and I took her upstairs. We sat on her bed and I brought in the laptop to watch Batman on Netflix together. Soon she fell asleep in my arms and before I knew it- I had fallen asleep with my daughter, now safe in my arms.

Juliet’s POV:

                I knew Tabitha came home and I went to go check on her. I walked into her room and she and Andy were asleep and Andy’s arm was wrapped around her. I smiled and I shut off the laptop and I turned off the lights. I shut the door quietly and I went downstairs to spend time with Bruce.

                Bruce was starting to look more and more like me but he still had Andy’s Eyes and Andy’s hair color. “Hey honey.” I said as I sat next to him as he drove his toy car across the floor.

                “Hi Mommy!” He giggled as he walked over. “Mommy? Where’s Daddy?” He asked.

                “He’s asleep upstairs with Tabitha.” I said.

                “Why is Tabitha so quiet? She doesn’t talk a lot.” He said sadly.

                “I know baby but she loves you, even though you’re only partially related. She just has a lot of things to deal with and it’s at such a young age, just remember to give her the space she needs and in a few years, she will be Tabitha again- I promise you that.” I said he smiled.

                “Pinkie Promise?” He asked as he held up his little pinkie finger.

                “Pink Promise.” I agreed as we interlocked pinkies together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

654K 15.4K 23
18 year old Kalliska Terrix, otherwise known as Kalli, has suffered hell from her father and her tormentors at High School. She can only find peace w...
126K 3K 18
Charlie has never told anyone about the hell she lives in with her younger brother Mike. Their parents have gone mad after their little sister Helena...
357K 11.1K 100
A girl name Stacy Dawn Storm is the only outcast in her school. She gets bullied everyday by cheerleaders and jocks. But everything changes when she...
7.3K 307 17
Marina lives with her terrible abusive family and gets bullied all the time. She loves music and it's her Saviour. What happens when she goes to a bl...