Accidentally stuck in between

By ImShishi

( Sasuke × Hinata × Naruto ) (HAREM) "The Uchiha Sasuke" Student council President, most han... More

Book Directory
Prologue
1 - (Hinata)
2 - (Hinata)
3 - (Hinata)
4 - (Hinata)
5 - (Hinata)
Survey
6 - (Hinata)
7 - (Hinata)
8 - (Hinata)
9 - (Hinata)
Author-san in a crisis
10 - (Hinata)
Teaser
11 - (Hinata and Neji)
12 - (Hinata & Naruto)
Survey
13 - (Naruto)
14 - (Hinata)
15 - (Hinata)
Help me out
16 - (Hinata)
17 - (Hinata)
18 - (Hinata)
Diary & Letter (1)
Diary & Letter (2)
19 - (Sasuke)
20 - (Hinata)
22 - (Hinata)
23 - (Hinata)
24 - (Hinata)
25 - Hinata
26 - Naruto and Hinata
27 - Hinata and Neji
28 - Sasuke
Epilogue

21 - (Hinata)

544 30 12
By ImShishi

21 - (Hinata)

Father announced that he decided to make me marry Sasuke-kun all of a sudden because he was persuaded by my sister Himawari but.. I guess there was another reason.. A reason Sasuke-kun, Naruto-kun and I know.. Our secret that we hid so much from everyone.. I don't know how but I guess father isn't watching every move I make but also Sasuke-kun and probably the same goes to Itachi-san.. Father's very strict but like Hanabi said.. He's worried for us as much as I'm worried for Naruto-kun..
_____________________

"Let's talk..."

Naruto-kun and I walk and walk but I guess he doesn't know where to have a private talk.

"Naruto-kun.. Let's just go somewhere I know.."

I said and brought him to the garden. We sat down on the bench together and I waited for him to talk.. It took him a minute before he spoke.

"Hinata-chan.."

I looked at him as he stare at the flowers.

"are you.. Going to marry Sasuke?"

He asked and I felt the sadness from his tone.

"please be honest.. Don't consider the fact that I still love him, don't consider the fact that I'm hurt, and don't think that you'd be selfish.. I'll be alright no matter the answer is and I'll accept it.."

He said seriously. He looked down and closed his eyes waiting for my answer. I don't know if I should answer yes, I don't know if I should answer no, I don't even know how would I not consider that he's hurt, and that he still loves Sasuke-kun, now that I see him like this.. That I saw him fake his smile when it should be full of happiness and kindness. That I heard him say words that I know it pains him..

I guess.. Even though I may be honest to myself that I might be growing feelings for Sasuke-kun.. I know and felt that my feelings for Naruto-kun is still stronger.. Despite of knowing who Sasuke-kun really is.. My heart currently beats for Naruto-kun..

I'm sorry.. If I would lie this time.. I'll be selfish this time.. So you'll be happy.. The both of you will be happy..

"I don't want to.."

I said.. There.. I said it.. I hope that he wouldn't notice that I lied to him..

He looked at me in surprise and looked at me in the eyes.. Inspecting if I was lying or not.. If I regret what I said..

He didn't said anything after and just looked away from me smiling as his eyes we're closed..

"I guess.. That's the answer of the current Hinata.."

"Current Hinata?.."

I asked.

"From the words I heard as you read your diary.. I could see how different you were as a kid.. What happened when you left?"

Naruto said and I thought of how I was back then after that incident..

"I had, an incident after I left.."

I admit..

"I lost my memory.. It's just temporary, dad said it was because of trauma.. So i regained my memories.. But I guess.. I haven't recovered everything and it wasn't because of trauma.. Because even now I still kept asking why I can't remember the things Sasuke-kun spent with me and only fragments of him was left and I wasn't as confident as the girl Sasuke-kun loved, I wasn't the girl who told Sasuke-kun that would marry him Someday.. It felt like she died back then at the incident.. With few memories left in me.."

I said and held my skirt feeling guilty.

"i Guess that explains why you let him kiss you.. Your heart.. Still remembers him.. Hinata-chan.. I said I'll accept your answer.. Right?"

he asked and I nod.

"Can I be selfish as well?.."

He asked that made me look at him.

It took him a while again to talk as he stare at the flower and took a deep breath..

"Marry him.. Marry him for me.."

He said that made me smile.. It's not because I'm happy he said those words but.. It just reminded me why I like him.. Why the current Hinata lingers to be with him despite of knowing who he really is.. This is what I love about Naruto-kun.. He puts the ones he loves first than himself.. He's like that ever since we've become friends and I knew him more the more I spent more time with him..

"Are you happy that I'd like you to marry him?"

Naruto-kun asked and I felt he's confused.

"It's not like that.. It just reminded me why I like you.. You always care Naruto-kun.. But, I wanted you to be happy.. Be honest to yourself and put yourself first this time.."

I said and smile as an image of him and Sasuke-kun together happy, and bitterly pains me..

"Please be happy.."

I added and held Naruto-kun's hand.

"Hinata-chan.."

He said in a low voice worrying about me so I stood and smiled for him so he wouldn't be worrying like this..

"Let's go Naruto-kun.. Sasuke-kun might be waiting for you.. I'll take you there first so you wouldn't get lost.."

I said and pulled him to stand. We both went back inside the mansion and I brought him to Sasuke-kun's room as our hand held tight while walking.

As we walk, we found Sasuke-kun leaning on the wall outside of his room as if like he's waiting.

"Where did you two go leaving me here?"

He asked and looked at our hands. Naruto-kun let go of it and he gave Sasuke-kun a big wide smile.

"Hehe! Hinata-chan and I just went to the kitchen!"

Naruto-kun lied and pushed Sasuke-kun inside the room. I went in too and sat on the bed to take my diary and the letters sent by Sasuke-kun back then.

"I'll be going to my room.."

I said.

"But we haven't finished reading them.. "

Naruto-kun said.

"It's alright.. It's really embarrassing reading them aloud and it sounds like it wasn't me.."

I said and hugged my diary.

"I'll just put them back in my room.. I'll be back.."

I said and run out to my room. I sat on my bed and looked at my diary.

"All I have to do now is talk with father.."

I said to myself but the door suddenly opened. I looked and saw Sasuke-kun holding an envelope.

"Talk about what?"

He asked and closed the door.

"I-I j-just wanted to tell him i-I-"

I nervously talk as he walk towards me with his crimson eyes.

"Why do you have to do that?.."

He said.

"D-do what?"

I asked nervously.

"You're stupid!"

He shout and sat on my bed trying to calm himself.

"I'm sorry Sasuke-kun.. I wanted Naruto-kun to be happy.."

I said and tried not to look at him as I felt him staring at me.

"So you're alright to marry my brother?.. Is that what you want? Don't say words you'll regret soon.. Don't sacrifice your own happiness to others.. It's not right.."

He said.

"It's better than having two broken heart.."

I said and he suddenly pulled me making me fall on top of him. I tried to go away but he wrapped his arms on me tightly and said.

"Thank you.."

I was shocked to hear him say that that I wanted to look at him but he stopped me.

"don't look.. It's hard for me to say this if you look at me so stay still.."

He said and I relaxed in his arms.

"Let's all be happy.. Let's accept your father's proposal.. I'll marry you.."

M-marry me?.. Sasuke-kun wanted? Did.. Naruto-kun talk to him?..

_________________

Author's note:

Hi everyone! Sorry if it's been a while but I hope you enjoyed this new. Chapter! (^O^)/

I tried to eat this Korean spicy chicken noodles again but ughhh.. It's too spicy.. ヽ(´Д';) I surrendered, AGAIN! └(T_T;)┘

Have you tried this noodles called Samyang?.. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.4K 1.7K 23
This story has a lot of different ships. I will mainly focus on NaruIno and SasuHina. I will try to get somewhat creative with the story, it is set A...
115K 2.6K 16
Natuto,hinata and sakura are sent on a mission to bring sasuke back to Konoha but are in for a surprise as they do so .
20.5K 617 45
This is the story of how Ryuga come to be The Dragon Emperor, how he met Doji and His Partner in crime. A girl the same age as Ryuga, with long black...
111K 3.2K 22
It all started on a game... They choose to go there then and BOOM! They are both lost in time ●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•● DISCLAIMER: I don't own Naruto and...