Phan parents oneshots

By glitteriscoolgirl

Ever imagine what Dan and Phil would be like as parents? Well these oneshots are for you. There is no partic... More

No Sleeping, No Worries
Dinnertime and Steps with Dan
Protecting You Is Our Job
You're Growing Up too Fast
Cranky And Sleepy
Big News
Running Away won't solve this
Mother's day
100 Views 😊
First Dates are magical.
Dinnertime and Words with Phil
Twins!!!!
Sick Day
Babysitting Disaster
Breakfest and Liveshows With Dan
Her First Video
Another Sick day
300 views
What Would I Do Without You
It's Not So Scary
I Love Her So Much
1k Special
What Do I Do?
Stories and Tagged.
Staying Up With The Ones I Love
Cuddles From Our Angel
Another Tag....
It's Alright.
Birthdays
Thunderstorms
The Worst/Best Flight Of Our Life
Almost 4k views.
Her First Million
Please Frogive Me
You're Safe Now
Crazy Ex's
She's Not So Little No More.
It's Not The End Of The World.
IMPORTANT!
Random Mood Boards
New Update soon
He's Not Going Anywhere
Don't Mess With Her
Prompts and News.
Breathe.
I need you guys!!!
Japan Part 1
Japan Part 2
Christmas Week Videos.
Christmas Week Has Began
We Can't Keep Him.
This Isn't Just My Kid
I've Had Experience Part 1
I've Had Experience Part 2
A Sick Family
Hailey's Spa Day with Phil
Q and A
I'll Be By Your Side
Birthdays and Sorrows Part 1
Fight With Words
Need Prompts
PINOF With Our Angel
Movie Night Announcements
You Should Leave
Just A Nightmare
Pride In Love
I'll always love you
I Tried..
I Love You So Much
Movie Night Announcements Part 2
It Can't Wait
I Just Want To Keep You Safe
Unprepared
Babysitting
It Still Hurts
More than just a Friend-aversy
Hey Guys (Important fun message)
Slipped Part 1
Slipped Part 2
Ice Cream and Tissues
Hooked
No Need to be so Protective
You Need to Know
Working Hard
Important!!!!
I'm Gonna Miss This
We Got This

No All Parents Are Perfect, But You Are

533 19 13
By glitteriscoolgirl

Hailey's age: 3 months

Phil slept on the couch, because Dan was out with Hailey and Jamie. Jamie had been living here for almost a month since Dan found him, and Phil kept the phone close for when they would no longer be taking care of Jamie. Phil didn't want that day to come. He loved having a son.

Phil awoke suddenly with a knock on the door. Phil ran to it to find Dan crying holding Hailey who was wide awake clinging to him. Jamie held his hand. Phil held his arms out wide as Jamie, their foster child ran into them. Phil brushed Jamie's hair back with his fingers as Phil looked up at Dan.
"Dan, Dan you ok?"
"Yeah..." Dan sniffled. Phil's heart broke as he saw Dan had a black eye and a fat lip.
"Dan come inside." Phil ordered taking Hailey into his arms. Jamie clung to Phils side as Dan stepped in.
"Dan give me 5 minutes." Phil asked.
Dan nodded.

Phil took Jamie upstairs and gave him his favorite teddy bear and turned on Winnie the Pooh. Dan found a lot of spare dvds, and Jamie loves them. Hailey slept on Phils shoulder as Phil took Hailey to her crib and ran back to Dan who was drying his eyes on the couch where Phil previously was sleeping so soundly.

"Dan, what happened." Phil asked.
"Some lady said I shouldn't be a father."

Phils heart shattered.
"What do you mean?"
"They said because Jamie didn't look like me, I shouldn't be raising him. This lady went off on me and then yelled at Jamie. When I tried to stop her her husband punched me in the face. He said people like me were disgusting."

Dan sobbed some more and Phil didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around his best friend and husband.
"Dan nothing that lady said was true.
There is no such thing as the perfect parent because each parent has children that need different types. There isn't one way to raise a child. Don't let her say anything to bring you down. You do great with Hailey and you saved Jamie's life. You are the perfect father."

Dan smiled and shaked his head.
"Phil you just said there is no perfect parents. How can I be perfect?"
"You are the exception love." Phil said.

Jamie stood at the door and Dan smiled at his broken son.
"Jamie come here." Dan called.

Jamie walked over slowly before Dan scooped him up and caused a little giggle to leave his lips.
"Jamie I love you. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise."
"You're the best dad ever!" Jamie whispered on Dan's shoulder as Dan hugged him tightly.

Phil smiled.

He really did have the best person to raise his children with.

"Dan come here, let's get you some ice for your lip."

They went together as a family knowing nothing anyone said mattered.

A/N So this was random but important. There are so many things online now days about how you are supposed to raise your children. In the end, that doesn't matter because each child is different and it's up to the parents to decide how that kid needs to be raised. Idk why I felt I needed to upload this but I did. I hope you enjoyed.

I know there was supposed to be a video on my youtube channel but if you have been keeping up with my Highschool Survival Guide thing you'll know I got drafted into a musical a week before the show so I was working everyday till 10-11 pm. I'm tired but I'll get it up asap.

Thanks and byez.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

955K 34.5K 113
Oneshots to help PHIL your thirst for phan. Are you looking for a good time? Click now to meet Ironic meme loving trash in your area Any meme trash...
348K 14.3K 189
Cute Phan One- Shots, mostly fluff. Always happy endings. Find smut in my other One-Shot collection!
9.9K 136 43
Oneshots of Dan and Phil!! Any trigger warnings and number of words are stated at the beginning of each chapter. Enjoy!! :3 If you have any requests...
5.6K 358 8
Dan and Phil Cinderella AU - need I say more? No trigger warnings apply! :)