The Nice Girl

By lovejeleah

the worst turns into the best More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93

10

1.4K 45 13
By lovejeleah

Leah's pov

I got through my first week at my new job after quitting the restaurant one and the one I just got. Jennifer has been giving me rides because I'm on the way. I feel bad that she has to but we work a the same exact time at the same exact place so it's not out of her way. I promised her I'd save up for a car. That's my first on my list. I miss driving but I had to sell my car just to get money. Sigh. Other than work I travel by bus or train if I need to be somewhere with Sofia of course. But we barely go out cause of that.

"Hey Leah! I was wondering if you and sofia would like to join Emme and I for dinner. Emme wants sofia over and I could use an adult to talk to😂" Jennifer texts me.

"It's too late for Sofia and I to walk there. :("

"I'll pick you up! We aren't home right now so I'll pick you up when I'm on my way home"

"Oh are u sure?"

"Yes! Be ready by 8"

"Lol Okay. See ya :)"

":)"

I guess I'm spending my Saturday night with them.

I later got ready and had sofia get ready too. I didn't know how I should dress. All nice or just simple? I mean I wanna impress her though. Taking risks.

I decided to just wears skinny jeans and a black off the shoulder top. Then my makeup was just light and I put my hair up in a high ponytail.

"You look pretty" I hear my daughter say coming in the bathroom. "Oh thank you! Are you ready?" "Yeah" "Okay they should be here soon" "whose paying?"

I shake my head "she's making us dinner baby don't worry. Hey I got a new job remember?"

"Oh yeah" she giggles. "I'm happy." "I'm happy too. Things are slowly gonna get better. I promise you" I say and tuck her hair behind her ear and she smiles.
-

I can't believe this is where she lives. I've known this area for a long time and always knew the houses were gorgeous on this street and so on from there but wow. She's rich. Really rich. She has three cars! An suv and two compact cars. Well they're not even small they're really spacey. The one she uses a lot for work is the Mercedes. But today she picked us up in a BMW.

"Wow. This is- wow" I say and Sofia and I are so amazed. This place is huge.
"I could give you a tour if you'd like!"

"Sure!"

"Come on Sofia! My rooms up here" Emme says happily and pulls Sofia with her upstairs to her room. "I swear..she's so cute" I tell Jen. "Haha. Thaanks" She says and takes off her Minnie Mouse ears that she had on "sorry we just came from Disneyland." "That's fine. Those ears look cute too" I smile and she starts showing me around. "Thank you" she shakes her head and continues to walk.

"So this is my kitchen. One of my favorite parts of the house because food" she giggles. It's a really big and clean and organized kitchen. " and then this is the living room but you already saw that." I noticed all the pictures of her and Emme and I'm guessing her family by the tv. I walk over to them and point at this cute one of Emme and jen smiling so much to the camera.

"Aww. You two look just like twins." I say "I know it's crazy that she looks just like me in this specific picture. I love it"

Then we get to the backyard. She has a nice pool and it's outside furniture was so aesthetic. I love it. "So If Sofia or even you wants to go swimming just come over!" She says. I can't even imagine how I'd react if I saw her in a bikini. "I'll make sure we do! This is beautiful" "thank you!" She says and she leads me to her in home gym.

"So this is where I work out. Usually Emme practices for her dance here with me at the side of the room in the wide open space" "oh she does dance?"  "Mhm! She's been doing it for 2 years. She's still not at the perfect stage of dancing of course since she's so little but she's good"

"That's good you put her in early so she could grow up to love dance"

"Yeah exactly! I thought the same thing that's why she's doing dance now. My mom did the same thing when I was younger but I stopped in high school. Things took up so much time"

"Hmm..well you're lucky you have your own gym! I stopped going since I had to pay for a membership. But now that I have a better job..."

"Orrr you could be my gym buddy if you'd like" she says leaning onto the treadmill. Then she quickly looked down then up my body. I don't know what that was supposed to mean though.

"Really?"

"Yeah"

"Well..I'll think about"

"Okay" she says and starts walking out of the room and I follow her. Then she suddenly stops and I wasn't even looking so I bumped into her. "Wait- sorry" she giggles "What's there to think about?" I'm super close to her.

"Oh um- I don't know. I just- I feel like I've jumped into your life so quickly. You're treating me like we've known each other longer. I like it but it's just..I'm slow. I needa take it in slowly. I'm still not over that fact that you got me a really good job for me. You're offering so much and I have nothing to repay you..yet. I just feel bad."

"Leah..don't worry about it. Really."

I sigh and she pulls me with her upstairs to give me that tour. It's funny cause Emme just did that to Sofia. Me and Jennifer are just older versions of them.

"This is the guest room"

"This? This is bigger than my apartment!"

Jennifer laughs then I follow her to see the bathroom. Then we got to Emmes room. Her and Sofia were just playing together.

"Mommy look!"

"Yeah?"

She stands up and pulls Jennifer and I in the room to look a her toys.
"Me and Sofia are playin school"

"School?"

"Yeah! She's the teacher and I'm the student"

I shake my head and look at Jennifer. "Imagine loving school" She said quietly to me "right? I hated it!" I giggled. Jennifer later stood up and she motioned her hand to go with her so I did. We got to her room and the first thing I noticed was the scent.

"It smells so good in here" "thank you! I didn't put anything though. It's just probably all the perfume and spray and shit" she giggled and I followed her. I love how she organizes her room. So simple and also aesthetic. Then I turn to my left and look at her wall and it's a picture of her in a bikini. Well there goes my breathing. I looked away quickly cause I don't know if I was supposed to see that so I'll pretend I didn't see it. It's not that big though. It's by a lot of pictures.

"Your room is so nice Jennifer!"

"Thank you!..umm I guess that's it! I'll go start on dinner now soo make yourself at home! Watch tv or something downstairs. I'll have Emme bring sofia down here." She says and walks past me out of her room. Then I walk out too and see her peeking her head through Emme's doorway and all I focus on was her ass. She must work out a lot to have all that.

Then she turns around. This is the second time I almost got caught checking her out. The first time was when she picked me and sofia up in the morning before my interview. I need to control myself before she catches me. She just looks at me and smiles before she went down stairs. "You look pretty by the way" she tells me then goes down. "Oh thank you. You do too" "thanks!" She yells from downstairs

I go to Emmes room to check on them since I'm kind of surprised Jennifer said I looked pretty, I waited for the kids to come down with me. I didn't wanna be there by myself.

"Leah!" Emme says. "Hi baby" she just smiles widely after I said that and she stands up and walks towards me. "Come on sofia lets go downstairs and watch TV" Emme says

They both run downstairs. Emme was quicker though. So quick that she fell on the last step hitting the ground.

"Shit" I whisper to myself. I was still a bit far up the stairs. I quickly went down to help her and Sofia did too but Emme was already crying so loud. Really loud.

"What happened?!" I hear Jennifer says and she squats down by me while I helped Emme get up. "I think she was too excited and fell down" I tell her. "Oh god" she says and hugs Emme "it's okay baby you're fine" she says and stands up then walks over to the couch to put her down but Emme just keeps crying super loud.

"Emme it's okay" Sofia says rubbing her back sitting next to her and Jennifer on the couch. Emme was on Jennifer's lap and buried her head into her neck.

"Here lemme see where does it hurt?" Jennifer asks her. I sit by Jennifer on the other side and see where Emme pointed at which was her knee. "See babe don't run down the stairs next time. Please. I've told you this so many times."

Emme rubs her eyes and couldn't stop crying but she was a bit more quiet now. Jennifer stands up and turns and puts Emme down between Sofia and I.

"Hold on. The food might burn I'll be back"

She left to go to the kitchen. Emme was just crying silently and sniffled a lot. I didn't know what to do so I just decided to be nice.

"Are you Okay Emme?" I ask her when I know she's not. She shakes her head no and puts her hand on her knee and looked up at the tv. I put my hand on Emme's knee and softly rubbed it. She looked down at my hand and moved her legs to go on top of my lap. "It hurts" she says quietly looking up at me  and pouts. "Wait I think you need an ice pack. I'll be back"

I say and Emme takes her legs off my lap and I go over to Jennifer in the kitchen. "Do you have an ice pack?" "Oh yea I was just about to bring it but here. The food should be done in 30"

"Okay no problem."

I come back to the couch and sit by Emme. She looks at the ice pack in my hands as I sit then she put her legs on my lap again and I put the ice pack on her knee. "So cold" she said "I know sorry but it'll help your knee get better" "thank you" She says looking up at me "of course hun" I say then look at the TV while resting my hand on the ice pack. But in the corner of my eye I noticed she kept looking at me so I looked at her. "You Okay?" "Yeah. You're pretty" she tells me with her cute voice. "aww thank you Emme. So are you." I say and she smiles a bit and looks away to the tv.

Later we were eating dinner together at the table. I sat across from Jennifer and Emme was sitting on her lap. Sofia was by me.

"You, Sofia and Emme all called me pretty today. Why is everyone saying that?" I giggle "well cause it's true! You're so pretty!" Jennifer tells me. "Yeah" Emme chimes in and I look at Sofia and she giggles. "Well thank you then." Jennifer looks and me and smiles then looks at Emme. So Jennifer called me pretty twice in a day? I'm glad we went over for dinner here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 5.3K 24
As the drama of book one continues to unfold, both Leah and Jennifer face many challenges. The two have proven that they can handle obstacles, but wh...
3.8M 99.3K 38
Highest ranking(s): #1 in pride #1 in les #1 in drama #1 in girlxgirl #2 in lesbian #4 in gxg #5 in lgbt (PART ONE OF TWO) Jennifer, a young and be...
287K 9.9K 55
Jennifer's trying to figure her life out as a 20 year old college student, still living with her parents. Her mom forces her into a simple babysittin...
5.9K 537 34
Everything changes for Leah when she meets Jennifer. A girl with a high speed and spontaneous lifestyle. But Leah hasn't seen that side of Jen yet. T...