Dance Se Dosti

Від eripeoptimus

Sequel to *Dil Se Dance. She is back to the fame kingdom now, more successful than before. What happens when... Більше

Perceptions
Ghai
The Party
After Party
What Next?
The Unveiling
The Unveiling: Part II
The Unexpected
Silence
Friendship?
Hospital Aftermath
Plans and Changes
The Photoshoot
The Revenge
ICU
Shekhawat Pariwaar
A Week Before Yesterday
Forgiveness And Forgetfulness
Answers, Some Of Them
Connecting dots: Agnihotri-Kaand
Royalty
Two Weeks
The Unknown Step
Sharon And Destiny
Flash Mob
Night Of Celebration
Night Just Began
Past And Present
No Mercy Streets
S.W. And Sharon
Dreamy Proposal
A Dance on The Run
Corewell Confession
Jaipur
Hum
Rai Prakash Scheme
The Turn
Goodbyes and Explosion
Remaining
Visakha In London
Leave Rey
Loss
The King and The Killer
Revelations
The Rehearsal
Delhi Show And After
Rinni's Wedding Bells
Sangeet
Red

Daughter, In Law?

289 11 5
Від eripeoptimus

"Beta... Hum jaante hein ki aapko thodi uncomfortable mehsoos ho rahi hogi, jo ki humaare kabhi pehle baat nahi hua hein, phir bhi aise waqt mein humne aapko yaad kiya..." Mr Shekhawat justified his intention, as soon as Sharon took the seat beside his bed.

"Nahi uncle aisa nahi hein... Aap please kahiye!"

"Beta humein Swayam ke baare mein aapse kuch poochna tha..."

"Ugh... haan uncle kahiye..."

"Beta, puraane reethi riwaazon ka sampark karne waale pariwaarom mein se ek hote huye bhi aaj kal ki 'practicality' ka bhi maan rakhna hum jaante hein. Pichle chaar ghantom se humne yeh seekha hein, yeh zindagi sirf kuch palom ki hein, aur inn palom mein humein jeena hein.. Toh isliye beta humein laga ki aapke pitaji se pehle aap yeh baat jaane."

"Kya baat hein uncle?"

"Beta jab ekkees saal ki umr mein hi apni khaandaan ki business mere kandhom pe aa gaya tha. Aur pichle unnthees saalon mein meri tarakki sirf Swayam ki maa ke aane ke baad shuru huyi thi. Aapke pitaji mere bahut achche dosth hein aur shaayad yeh aap bhi jaanthi hogi ki aapka daddy bhi kuch iss tarah hi apne kahaani bataayenge." He said, while she carefully listened to each and every word of him.

"...Shaadi ke baad humaare zindagi ke, humaare karm ke aur humaare khaandan ki unnathi agar hoti hein toh yeh bahut achchi baat hoti hein. Aapke language mein 'upgrade' jisko bulaathe hein, life ki... Aur jahaan tak hum jo baat karna chaahte the, woh Swayam ki shaadi ke baare mein hein..." She looked at him not knowing how to respond and chose to not. And so he continued, "Swayam ne apne bees saal ki umr mein wahi karke dikhaaya jise humne apne pachees mein kiya tha. Aur woh tha ek 'stand' lena. Ek decision, jisko woh achche se nibhaaya bhi... Aaj teen saal ke baad woh apne khud ki company ka maalik ban gaya hein... Ek pita ke liye isse zyaada khushi aur kya ho saktha hein?" He paused while reading her expression of confusion. "...haan. Ek baat se toh ho saktha hein yeh! Jab humein ek pyaari si sundar bahu milen..." He said and paused again, this time recognising the blush forming on her face. "Jaise aap ho... Sundar aur pyaari..." He smiled.

"...aap Swayam ko jaanthe honge... Kyunki kam se kam dus saal se woh toh aapko jaanthe hein!"

"Ji?. D-dus s-saal?.."

"Haan... Jabse aapke family London se New York shift huye the... Aur phir Mumbai... Aur ab phirse yahaan..."

"Ugh... Uncle w-woh..."

"Beta ek pita chaahe jitne bhi apne bachche se dur rahe, phir bhi apne bachchon ki pasand jaan jaate hein! Humein pata hein Swayam kya chaahta hein.."

Rai Prakash Mansion, NY.
A bright shiny morning and the naughty sunlight peeked into Sharon's drawing room where she sat idly, thinking about the recent events and most importantly about what Swayam had told her. He asked her for friendship. But that meant difficulty in keeping what she promised his dad. This even made it impossible for her to shut her eyes the whole night. Mr. Shekhawat's words played in her mind over and over, while simultaneously the thought where she actually put her hands on Swayam's having accepted his friendship!

She knew perfectly well that Mr. Shekhawat was a man of his words and that he would let her parents know anytime soon about his intentions of becoming a family with the Rai Prakash's. His thought definitely took her morning hunger away.

That's when her phone rang.
"Hello? Yeah Nancy?"

"Ma'am there's been an issue. Please come to Corewell's office!"

"Okay I'll be there in half an hour!"

Meanwhile in Mumbai.
Rey's house. Night time.
His dad had left early that day and Kria had looked into sending all the servants home. Rey knew she liked privacy and to be alone during cooking. But that didn't stop him from keeping away from her in the kitchen as she prepared roti and potato bhaji.

"Rey! Agar aap yahaan se baahar nahi jaa sakthe toh at least mujhe tang mat karo. Humaare dinner hi paka rahi hun, agar jal gaye toh mein aapko jhodungi nahi!" She said pointing the belan to him while he stepped back from holding her by her waist, that was left uncovered in her short white tank top and cotton shorts.

"Kria... Baby tum jaanti ho ki tumhaari yeh outfit kitni sexy hein... Mein apne haathon ko control nahi kar pa raha hun!"

"Oh! Toh isliye aapne yeh outfit yahaan mere liye khareedke rakha huh?! Toh iss baar sirf mein jaaungi shopping keliye..."

"Of course! Mein khud tumhe drop karunga! Aur tum aur sexy kapde leke aana!"

"Rey! Aap bhi na!" She stomped her feet animatedly while he stepped closer to her, her back hitting on his muscular chest. Suddenly her breath hitched when she felt his hot exhaling on her naked neck and shoulder. His hands once again invaded her naked waists and pulled her closer to his body that her curves positioned perfectly with his. Her flour mixed hand slipped the roti away from their grips with the tingle sensation passing through her spine with his kiss placed on her sensitive spot he knew on her neck. Her toes curled as he swiftly swept her off the ground into his strong arms and lead them to the sofa in the hall all the while she clinged to him her arms around his neck.

He placed her on the warm soft, the transporting causing her tank top to rise up enough to show the yellow underneath that held her beautiful assets in place. His eyes roamed all over her upper body, from her face to her cleavage that was barely covered and a few centimeters away and then his face lowered into the nook of her neck that caused her a sensual awe produced. His hands played with her belly button causing her to squirm with his teasing. He enjoyed trading her with his kisses and naughtiness for which she feel for all the time, but his happiness doubled at the thought that she was his. And only he had the right and power to do so.

A smile formed on his face while Kria still squirmed in his arms, her legs interlocked with his, her hands pulling his head and torso onto her. He slowly pulled away to face the beautiful girl of his dreams that now lay so peacefully under his weight, longing for him.

He lowered his face once again, this time his lips aiming at hers. She closed her eyes to feel the best feeling ever and he closed in the distance. But in the midst a burning smell from the kitchen stole Kria's attention from romance to the roti getting burned on the stove, that they had forgotten to switch off while busying in igniting themselves. Her hands immediately pushed Rey off of her, who remained confused while looking at Kria who jumped and ran into the kitchen and then swiftly running to her room afterwards.

And then he smiled again having understood her actions, seeing her in a new pair of tank top and shorts, blushing furiously at him while arranging the dishes. He stood up after loosening his jeans, adjusting down the 'Kria-effect' in his pants and moving to the dining table to have their dinner.

Well everything was going more than fine in Rey's household. But what happens to Rai Prakash household with all the changes that are about to happen? Let's wait and see...

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

2.4K 164 11
This is an old fan fiction of mine. Now continuing here . It's a Taarey ( Taani & Reyansh) fanfiction from the show Dil Dosti Dance. Well Is just be...
111K 5.1K 107
Highest rank two times - #1 in taarey #1 in Swayam #1 in Sharon #1 in taani ...
70.5K 3.9K 80
The story starts from the exact moment of Rey confessing the truth of break up in front of everyone, when he's drunk. But please note, all scenes of...
16.7K 545 24
This is a fan friction of one of my favorite show D3 a bit similar yet different hope you all like it the story starts when kriya came back to India...