Visakha In London

JLN indoor theatre, Delhi.
The D3 team was planning to have a show in Delhi as part of their comeback publicity. They were finally able to book the theatre for a show after a lot of convincing. Following the failure of Dance League and Rey abandoning the team, they were all forced to take up jobs outside dancing.

Nil and Vicky changing the jobs constantly every month for the past 5 months had started an online marketing company which reaped them no profits. Their idea of food delivery and clothes delivery obviously had already been taken and so they fell into intrade market. After lots of effort finally they had grown into stock brokers.

With the help of Bharat's older brother, Amar set up a restaurant. Bharat became the owner of the garage after his brother since he left for work in abroad.

Simmi took up bartending after arguing with the manager to let her also fix up the music in the place. The boys gathered once every week in the bar she worked and sometimes danced to entertain and help the place earn more.

It was only Neha, Visakha and Rinni who were keeping the team together and reminding of dancing. But it wasn't going to be like that for much long since Rinni's parents were pressurizing her into getting married. Even though she didn't want to get married to someone other than Amar, his indecisiveness and long list of responsibilities compelled her to cut loose and agree to her parents. But she only asked them to allow her for a last show.

And so it was their plan to bring along the other five to scope out places for their gig. They did try to reach Kria but she backed out even before they started a conversation. Since they knew their act would be incomplete without Rey, Visakha flew to London to talk to him personally. It all fell upon Rey. He held the key to maybe make it all right. About Sharon, the team and Swayam.

But could he?

King street, London.
The clock was at 5:05 pm.
"Seriously she called us into lunch time in a cafe?" Rey asked Sharon as they walked into the cafe.

"Yeh Linguini vegetarian hein kya?" Visakha greeted them with the lunch menu card as soon she spotted them near. She hugged Rey with a warm smile and then turned to pat the back of Sharon.

"I'm surprised Visakha! You came alone to London!" Sharon said while they say down around the table.

"Mein Swayam se milne bhi akeli hi jaati thi! Remember?" She replied harshly to Sharon.

"What the..." Sharon got angry but was interrupted by Rey to cool her nerves.

"Visakha tum yahaan kaise?" Visakha broke the glare on Sharon to look then at Rey.

"The team is breaking. Dude, we need you to come back! Dekh, Neha aur mein bahut try kar rahe hein yaar dance school chalaathe chalaathe. I mean it is like we are the only ones insane enough to still stick to our passion!"

"But Visakha.." Rey started saying but Visakha continued.

"...dude I don't want to hear aise ho gaya isliye aisa karna pada and all that crap! Tumhe Delhi aana padega! And you have to perform with us... do it for the team!"

"Visakha yahaan bahut kaam hein! I'm the marketing manager for RPH aur ek consignment abhi baaki hein! Aur Dad ke tabiyat bhi kharab ho taha hein and so iske baad I have to rush to India to take up and work on my company..." he replied.

"Wait wait India mein kahaan?" Visakha asked while their lunch order came by.

"Delhi.." he said while serving Sharon the noodles.

"Great toh kab ja rahe ho?" Visakha asked while mixing sauce in her Linguini.

"Next week..." he said.

"Cool so the show is on the next Sunday, ek raat pehle rehearse karenge and we will do it!" She smiled knowing she trapped him.

"Visakha I can't..."

"Can't? Kyun kuch health problem hein?"

"Ugh.. I-I... it brings up a lot of memories!"

"Cheer up Rey! Its not like before.. I'm not there..." Sharon pursed her lips and shrugged.

"Sharon you have to come too! Rey obviously needs a partner!" Visakha chuckled.

"Ugh...uh n-no n-nahi mein hi kyun aaun? I mean mein nahi aa sakti.." Sharon coughed on her food.

"Dude I tried to call up Kria but she simply wouldn't answer.." Visakha said and Rey stopped chewing on the food.

"Why? What happened to her?" Rey then gained curiousity filled gaze from both the ladies. "Uh.. I mean as a caring human being.. what happened?"

"Oh you exactly know what is going on!" Visakha said pointing her fork to Sharon. "You are engaged to her! Having dumped both my friends you both are clearly in no shape to carry those rings aur isliye dono ke ungliyaan khaali hein, shaayad rings pocket mein honge ya hotel ke ek drawer mein? Am I right?.." suddenly Rey and Sharon simultaneously hid their ring fingers and rubbed on it. "..yeah I noticed! Kria is in hell! Swayam is probably somewhere much worse after his parents died and Taani went missing.." she said and noticed the change in Sharon's expression getting stiff. "..apparently tum dono ko toh kuch farak padegi nahi. Engagement se itna khush jo lag rahe hein dono! Should I go further?"

"Visakha.." Rey sighed.

"Calling my name isn't going to change what happened Rey. You both screwed up.. tum dono ke wajah se itni mess ho gayi hein meri dost sab alag alag raaste chale gaye.." Visakha was clearly pissed at them both for ruining Swayam's life. She considered them guilty for what happened to her buddy.

"Swayam mera bhi friend hein Vis.."

"Oh is it? Toh bolo kahaan hein woh? Where the hell is he?"

"I-I don't know..." Rey said depressedly.

"You know Destiny was supposed to support us... Ab Cole bhi gum hein! Anne ke wajah se thode online tutorials chal rahi hein..." Sharon squirmed as the latter said that. Anne. Swayam's ex.

After few minutes of observing Sharon and Rey marinating in guilt, Visakha sipped on the wine and said, "Listen atleast don't betray your team... this is very important for us! We are planning to have a musical... and this performance decides the future of our team... I mean ke do you have any idea how bad Nil and Vicky are at stock market?"

"Yeah I heard they almost got fired from buying a non-profit share for Mr. Ahluwalia. Simmi called..." Sharon said sipping on the wine.

After another long pause Visakha broke the silence again, "So I completely forgot to ask you both! When is the marriage?"