Plans and Changes

"... Achcha hein, abhi milega dono saath mein... Jisse pehle hamaara kaam bigad jaaye, khatam kardo, dono ko!"

Shekhawat mansion.
Swayam's father was discharged from the hospital the following day, and was brought to the New York home rather than his usual choice of staying away from his son. Even though he hadn't taken a fond of Swayam, he still felt an obligation to his son. And the future of his hard work had to be in good hands of his family. And from what he saw, there was no better choice than his son for the job. But the problem being the adamant attitude that passed through genes. He has it. Swayam has it. He needed convincing, a thorough session of convincing to get him to accept. And so the plan.

"Nandini... Avantika ko phone lagao.. Aur bulao. Baat karo!"

Swayam's apartment.
A week passed.
Swayam sat comfortably on the sofa in the front hall while Cole was not found near him. The former was checking his schedules and planning for the event he was about to organise. And all of a sudden he remembered the flight plan and wanted to know about those tickets.
"COLE!!!" Swayam shouted to his roommate cum friend cum manager who was in the closet.

"Yes boss!!" Cole came out of the closet wearing just a pair of boxers, comically saluting at his friend.

"My flight tickets!" Swayam held out his hand for the tickets. He had asked Cole to book them beforehand.

"Uhhhhhh??! ....Oh shit! I forgot man! I'm so so..." He started to apologise hitting his forehead.

"Leave it, I'll book it now!" Swayam sighed.

"Oh wait! Your mom had called yesterday! She is wanting to come too!" Cole jumped, remembering the conversation with Swayam's mother.

"Oh..." Swayam's brows clinched in a frown thinking of reasons why his mother had a sudden decision change.

"So you give me the time of your departure, I'll make arrangements for the private plane!" Cole excitedly jumped catching hold of his phone.

"Ma is coming with me?"

"Yep!!"

"And I'm to go in the jet?" Swayam asked slowly, keeping his eyes fixated on his phone.

"Uh-huh!!" His smiled almost touched his ears.

"...And why is that?" Swayam raised his brows.

"Because you own it!" Cole didn't waste a second in replying to his friend.

"No, why is this happening?" He pointed out.

"Oh I didn't ask that! But she did tell me to ask you to pick her up! So you better call your mom!" Cole shrugged. "Sooo... the time?"

"Huh??" He looked confused.

"For your departure..." Cole looked back from the tab he started working on for the chartering of Swayam's flight.

"Ohkay! .... Um, in 2 hours.." Swayam said and walked outside dialling his mom.

The same time in Mumbai.
Team St. Louis or as they now were called D3, the name inspired from Swayam's suggestion, were now trying to produce funds enough to begin a Mumbai-based dance company of their own, once their final term was to get over. A required total of a minimum of 6 lakhs was the amount discussed to raise and also to prove to his father, had Rey to motivate the team to increase their efforts from before their examinations itself. So as part of their fundraiser, they performed at parties, events such as  engagements and weddings, opening acts at live shows and currently returning after their not so grand attempt at entertaining people at the Diwali celebration in the town hall.

After a not so exciting but lotly exhausting performance, the group started discussing about it in their van. They were in dire need of a new structure of plan and with Sharon also gone, they didn't have the brilliant ideas of that from a master planner. And the responsibilities fell by default over to Rey.

"Guys don't you think hum kuch miss kar rahe hein?" Simmi asked.

"No, last time I checked thoroughly. Sabhi packages safely trunk ke andar pada hein Simmi!" Nil replied.

"Mein samaan ki baath nahi kar rahi thi Nil!" Simmi hit the back of his head to which he comically rubbed, putting a pout on his face.

"Simmi, hum wahi kar rahe hein jo hum abhi kar pa rahe hein..." Kria said.

"But dude, then why does it feel hum isse better kar sakthe hein??" Visakha asked.

"Thodi chill kar Visakha! Aur tum bhi Simmi! Ithna kharab performance jaake mind bhi right state mein nahi raha aur tum dono uski yaad waapis dila rahi ho??" Vicky said keeping his palm over his forehead.

"Par Simmi aur Visakha right hein guys! I mean, hum kuch miss kar rahe hein... And I know exactly what..." Rey paused. "We are missing lunch! Gaadi khumao aur restaurant chalo!! My treat.." Rey rubbed his stomach. Everyone joined in the laughter and agreed.

Shekhawat Mansion, New York.
Swayam reached the mansion to see no one around in the household. His mother who was supposed to be accompanying him, his father who was supposed to be resting and his sister who was supposed to be home after her exams were all nowhere to be found then.

"Shob ji! Woh shob toh oj shuboh ko London ke liye nikol goye!" The security guard came running to him and informed about his family's whereabouts.

"Theek hein..." He replied and walked to his bike. That was when his phone beeped a message.

It was a message from Sharon and she had simply sent him a GPS location that he guessed was probably her current location.

"Sharon Blue Dragon mein kya kar rahi hogi?" His face dropped to a frown having received this unexpected message.

Swayam reconfirmed the time then and push started his BMW and raced outside his gate.

Hotel Blue Dragon.
This was the hotel where most of the Shekhawat parties were held in the big banquet hall of two floors. The place where some celebrities did photoshoots, while some chose it as a famous place for hookups. Shekhawats were involved in the co-ownership of the hotel before until they had sold it off for a better deal.

The last time he was in the hotel was the success party thrown by his father for his buying of the theatre.

As soon as he stepped in the hotel, one of the receptionist along with the bellhop came running to him, nervously. The bellhop he knew, was one of his students at Destiny while the receptionist lady was familiar from having hosted the parties along with.

"Sir it's a pleasant surprise! May we help you?" The lady asked nervously while the bellhop moved in closer to Swayam. He looked at her disinterested.

"Sir, its the suite 21A. I'll show you the elevator!" The bellhop then said and at once Swayam sensed trouble. He glared at the lady beside and then followed his student to the lift.