Hopelessly Devoted

By skylarpresleyy

COMPLETED ---- Elena was never able to settle. Not only because she was constantly moving around the world, a... More

p r o l o g u e
[1] - Strawberries
[2] - New Friends
[3] - Where It All Began
[4] - Warnings
[5] - Is It A Date?
[6] - It's Not a Date
[7] - Muffins & Pizza
[8] - A Date with Daniels
[9] - AssHelmet
[10] - Party Time (Part 1)
[11] - Party Time (Part 2)
[12] - Kisses
[13] - Get Your Own Burger, Turd!
[14] - Newsflash, Sis!
[15] - Jump and Fall
[16] - Easy
[17] - Photoshop & Tattoos
[18] - Beach Party (Part 1)
[19] - Beach Party (Part 2)
[20] - Lipsticks
[21] - Baddie Baby
[22] - Confessions (Part 1)
[23] - Confessions (Part 2)
[24] - Nervous
[25] - Day in the City
[26] - Double Date Surprises
[27] - I Don't Sound Like That
[28] - I've Lost My Appetite
[29] - The Day Before The Big Day
[30] - Birthday Fun (Part 1)
[31] - Birthday Fun (Part 2)
[32] - Birthday Fun (Part 3)
[33] - Happy Halloween, Miss Me?
[34] - The First Meeting
[35] - I'm Thankful For You
[36] - Call Me Santa's Bitch
[37] - Who Are You?
[38] - Rotting In Jail
[39] - I've Missed You
[41] - Happy, Happy Birthday (Part 1)
[42] - Happy, Happy Birthday (Part 2)
[43] - Get In, Loser
[44] - Merry Christmas!
[45] - My Feet Are Killing Me
[46] - New Year, New Memories
[47] - I Feel Sick
[48] - So, When's The Pillow Fight?
[49] - I Want To Manage You
[50] - My Little Superstar
[51] - Canada, Here We Are
[52] - Reunited (Part 1)
[53] - Reunited (Part 2)
[54] - Second Day Recovery
[55] - What If?
[56] - Irreplacable
[57] - New York
[58] - Tattoos & I Love You's
[59] - You're My Best Friends
[60] - Goodbye, Nate
[61] - Stay With Me (Part 1)
[62] - Stay With Me (Part 2)
[63] - The Aftermath
[64] - Saw It Coming
[65] - Some Time Soon
[66] - Maybe, Maybe Not?
[67] - Don't Tell
[68] - Shake It Off
[69] - I Told Him
[70] - Count Down
[71] - Hopelessly Devoted

[40] - Suprise!

3.9K 94 12
By skylarpresleyy

We reached my house, and he parked higher up the driveway.

"Thank you," I smiled as I got out of the car, as well as Ethan.

"It was a pleasure," he wiggled his eyebrows and I chuckled.

"I'll call you later," I smiled and stood up on my tip toes, and kissed him. I let it linger a little before I pulled back. I'm so happy I can finally kiss him whenever I wanted. I'm so glad he's mine.

"Bye, beautiful," he smiled softly, and gave me a quick hug.

"Bye," I whispered as I pulled away, and walked up to my door. I quickly waved and watched him drive away, and then I unlocked the door.

I stepped inside and shut it behind me, kicking off my shoes.

"Hi," my mom smiled widely as she exited the kitchen.

I was startled as I saw her, as she should be at work, "you're home early?" I said more as a question.

"Wasn't feeling well," she shrugged and walked closer and gave me a hug.

I nodded and then pulled away, "you should go to your room, change out of those clothes or something," she insisted.

"Okay?" I furrowed my eyebrows, and made my way up the stairs, and my mom watched.

I opened the door and hung my bag on the rack near my door. Then, I looked in my room and saw a silhouette in my room. I jumped back and switched on the light, holding back a scream. When the light flickered on, I saw a bright, wide smile.

"No!" I yelled out of happiness. My eyes were glued to the familiar face.

"Surprise!" Andrea yelled as she opened her arms open. Her eyes were filled with tears, and mine had spilled down my cheeks already.

I ran up to her and engulfed her into a big hug, making us fall against my bed. You know you see those videos of people reuniting after a long time, and they crash against each other, making them fall to the floor? That was us.

I hugged her so tightly, and she hugged me tighter. My tears spilled out as I sobbed.

"I can't believe you're here," I hugged impossibly tighter.

I hesitantly broke away from her and got a good look at her. She had the same face as she did when she was younger, but obviously more developed.

"Look at you!" I squealed as I pointed to her chest, "you finally got them," I giggled. She always complained that she never had breasts, although we were only 10.

"What about you?!" She squealed as she pointed to my body.

I engulfed her into another hug, but then pulled away as I had realised something.

"If you're here, then-" my eyes widened.

She nodded and pointed to Dylan's room. I jumped off the bed and ran in, bursting the door open. Two male heads snapped towards me, as my eyes lit.

"Liam!" I squealed as I did a little happy dance, before pouncing onto him and tackling him on Dylan's bed where he sat.

"Elena!" He cheered as he hugged me tightly.

Liam was Dylan's age, and Andrea was mine. We all hung out together when we were younger, but Maya was closer with our other cousins.

"I can't believe you both are here," I sobbed as I looked at them both.

"Wait, why are you here?" I asked as I jumped off Liam.

"Mom and dad wanted to move to Jersey so we could be closer," Andrea smiled widely.

"You're moving here?" I widened my eyes.

"Correction," Liam interrupted, "we have already moved here."

I did another little happy dance around Dylan's room while he stared at me with a funny look on his face.

"I'm so happy my best friends are here," I cheered.

"How'd you get here?" I asked.

"Your mom picked us up from the airport, and we asked if she could bring us here to surprise you both."

"Well, you sure surprised me!" Dylan and I said in sync, making them laugh.

"Anyways," I walked over to Andrea, "I'll let you two talk, but then I'm stealing Liam away," I shrugged.

They both nodded, and we left the room, back into mine.

"You have a lot of stuff to fill me in on," she wiggled her eyebrows as we collapsed onto my bed, "and you can start with the hottie that drove you home."

I blushed at the thought of Ethan, "his names Ethan, and he's my boyfriend." I chuckled.

"Girl, you scored well!" She clapped and bounced on the bed.

I laughed, "do you have a boyfriend?" I asked as I wiggled my eyebrows, and she shook her head.

We spent the next 3 hours catching up, talking, laughing, crying, and gossiping. She was going to come to my school after the Christmas break, which made me so excited.

We all then gathered into the living room, and Maya joined us, as we talked as a 5.

"I'll be back, I'm going to stop by the shops," mom said as she peaked her head around the corner. She waved and then left.

"Oh, Elena," Dylan said as he faced me, "I invited Kian over."

"Now?" I gasped, and he nodded, "but it's 6 o'clock."

"I want to introduce him to Liam." He smiled.

Then, on cue, the doorbell rang. I rushed up to get it, and swung it open.

"Danny," I smiled.

"Sandy," he smiled.

We laughed at the play reference and I invited him inside, "do you want anything?" I offered, but he said no. I then took him into the lounge room where we all were. He walked over to Liam and they shook hands, and I kept my eyes on Andrea.

As she looked at him, her eyes popped out of their sockets and her jaw dropped in shock.

"Who is he?" She whispered as she got closer to me.

"Dylan's best friend, and one of mine too," I shrugged and then got an idea.

Kian then turned around and saw Andrea. His eyes widened and he quickly calmed himself, and made his way over. He coughed and offered her his hand, "I'm Kian."

She blushed lightly, and shook his hand, "Andrea."

"Pleasure to meet you," he smiled as they gave each other long stares.

I smiled to myself. I already see them getting together.

They all began speaking, until my phone rang. A picture of Ethan popped up on my screen, and Andrea nudged me, "answer it."

I did as she said, and brought it to my ear, "hello?"

They all spoke loudly, and I couldn't hear Ethan.

"I'm sorry, I can't hear you," I said and left the room.

"Having a party?" He chuckled.

"My cousins came and visited," I smiled to myself, "so Dylan invited Kian over."

"Oh," he said cold, "Kian's there?"

"Come on," I sighed, "do I have to remind you that you're my boyfriend, not Kian."

"No," he said as a child as if I told him off.

"Anyways," I laughed, "why'd you call?"

"I just wanted to hear your beautiful voice," I could hear him smile as he spoke, which made my stomach flutter.

"Hey," I spoke as I got an idea, "do you want to come over?"

"I'd love if you could meet my cousins," I smiled.

"I'd love to," he spoke and I smiled wider.

"Alright, I'll see you in a few then," I giggled and hung up the phone. I put my phone in my pocket and skipped downstairs.

"Hey, is it cool if Ethan comes over?" I asked as I entered the room.

"Of course," Dylan nodded, since they were both friends too.

"Who's Ethan?" Liam asked as he faced.

"My boyfriend," I bit my lip and sat by Andrea.

Andrea wiggles her eyebrows at me, making my cheeks grow red. My only hope for tonight is that everyone gets along, especially Andrea and Kian. They would be so cute together.

We all decided we should sit by the fire outside, and so we did. I heard a car pull up in the driveway, and walked through the door in the fence to go out. I walked over to him, and he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me.

"We're out in the back," I whispered against his lips.

He nodded and pulled away, but kept his hands on my waist. We walked together to where we were sitting and their heads snapped towards us.

"Guys," I said towards Andrea and Liam, "this is Ethan, my boyfriend."

Andrea smiled at him and held out her hand, "Andrea."

"Nice to meet you," he gave her his award winning smile.

Liam got up and shook his hand as they introduced themselves.

"Good to see you again," Dylan smiled as they did a little fist bump. Ethan's eyes trailed to Kian, and then he glanced at me. I nodded, telling him to say hello and he actually did. With a genuine smile. He then hugged Maya.

We all sat back down again, and I sat between Ethan and Andrea. Next to Andrea was Kian, who then sat Liam, Maya and Dylan.

"So, are you guys coming to our school?" Ethan asked, and they both nodded.

"After Christmas break, we still need to settle in the house," Andrea shrugged.

We continued talking for three more hours and everyone did get along. Kian and Ethan actually spoke to each other and I think they're good. Andrea and Kian though, are very close already.

Eventually my mom decided she should take them home since they were supposed to be home at 6, and it was now nearly 9.

"I should get going too," Kian said as he sat up.

"It was great meeting you," his eyes sparkled as he looked at Andrea. They exchanged numbers, and quickly said goodbye.

Kian shook hands with Dylan, then Liam, then Ethan as a goodbye. He hugged Maya goodbye, and then walked over to me, "I'll see you in drama," he wiggles his eyebrows.

"I'll see you then," I chuckled and pulled away.

The three then left, leaving Ethan, Dylan, Maya and I.

"I have a shit ton of homework," Maya frowned and quickly said goodnight to us, and Dylan followed behind her.

We decided to go up to my room. I walked in and turned on the light, then shut the door behind me. I sluggishly sat on my bed and slumped my shoulders.

"I remember when I first saw you," he chuckled as he sat next to me, "I wanted you so badly."

"Well now you have me," I giggled as I laid him down, and then got on top of him. He looked at me with starry eyes, as I leaned down closer.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as I tangled my fingers in his hair. His hands went down to the back of my thighs, sending me shivers.

I leaned down and cancelled the space between our lips and locked them. They moved in sync slowly, sweetly, as if they were made for each other. The kiss began to roughen and quicken, sending excited shivers down my spine.

I tugged on his hair, making him grunt. I smirked against his lips as I slowly swiped my tongue against his lower lip, asking for entrance. He didn't think twice and accepted. It started to get more passionate, as he pressed his hands down on my thighs, pushing me closer onto him.

I removed my lips off his and made my way down to his neck, leaving a trail of kisses. I found his sweet spot and began kissing it, making him groan. I nibbled slightly, making him shift uncomfortably below me.

I then understood what that meant.

I broke off his neck and looked up at him, with a small smirk on my lips. I can't believe I had that effect on him. I blushed lightly. He then sat up.

His lips were slightly swollen and plump as he bit them. I then shook my head with a little laugh, "I'm not having sex with you if my siblings could walk in any minute."

He frowned, making me giggle more. I got off him, as I had already tortured him enough, and rolled next to him. Ethan and I lay silently on my bed. The room, almost pitch black, was brightened by my small lamp allowing light to brighten the room.

He lay facing the ceiling, with one arm wrapped around me, while I lay on my side cuddling up to his heated body.

It was almost complete silent. It was peaceful and comforting.

I began tracing his abs with my index finger. He turned his head and kissed my forehead, "are you tired?"

I nodded and felt my eyelids become heavy.

He rolled to his side and pulled me closer to him, "go to sleep," he whispered against my hair. I felt my eyes give in, and they shut lightly. I then drifted off to sleep.

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 158 29
• 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 • "What's your name?" I asked. "Damien," he said with his deep voice. I did not expect his voice to be...
104K 2.1K 21
"Nobody can find out how wet I make your pussy, Is that what you're saying?" "I don't even know you for gods sake." He laughed, "Maybe not but you wa...
1M 16.7K 62
-"Fuck I can't wait to taste you." He says under his heavy breath. Excitement courses through my body as Tyler wraps my legs around his waist so he...
58K 979 28
From the moment they first locked eyes, a deep kinship sparked between them, evolving swiftly into an unbreakable friendship. Tyler, with his boyish...