My Kind Of Perfection(EDITING)

By hein_girl

Kasei Asugh had the perfect life, set to be the next big name in ballet until everything pirouette's off her... More

MY KIND OF PERFECTION-welcome!
1. Perfection is key
2. My Crazy Best Friend
3. Job Searching
4. Hired Pt1
5. Hired Pt2
6. No Longer a Newbie
7. Going to the barre
8. Family Dinner
9. You're always working
10. Going to be a Problem
11. Jake's POV
12. I'm Stealing This
13. I'm Moving Out
14. The Gym
15. Gym//Jake's POV
16. First Time For Everything
17. Pizza Hut-Jake POV
19. All these boxes
20. Intense Game of Hide and Seek
21. House Party
22. Let's Go Clubbing-Dakota POV
23. Jake's Girl
24. Date With Jake
25. Genius-Dakota POV
26. Phone Call
27. Mushy Heart
28. Who Knew Shopping Was This Fun
29. Supper With Em
30. Talk It Out
31. Girl Time
32. Or Eat Me?
33. Only You
34. Happier(DPOV)
35. Why Do I Associate With Y'all?
36.Parent Introductions
37. The Harsh Truth
38. Answers
39. California
↓↓ Exciting news y'all read this ↓↓
40. Room Service
41. Talk with the Scott's
42. Audition Realization
43. Unexpected Visitor-DPOV
44. Quick Visit
45. Finally Home
46. Dress Shopping
47. Why Else?
48. Business Dinner
49. The Race
50. The sober, smart one
51. M.I.A
52. You need help
53. How's He Doing?
54. Don't Mess With The Redhead
55. Make a difference
56. Trouble
57. Busy, busy
58. Finally
59. How It's Supposed To Go
60. Breaking Ground
61. Chicago
62. Girls Night Out
63. Meeting Her
64. Walk Through
65. Dysfunctional
66. Cloud Nine
67. My Kind Of Perfection

18. My Hero

2.1K 61 0
By hein_girl

"Are you kidding me Dakota?" I squeal, frustrated

"I totally forgot, sorry."

"Oh for shit's sake! This is exactly why I don't want to have to depend on you!"

"Hey. I dropped you off, at least."

"Yeah! But now I'm stranded here!"

"You want the good news?"

I huff. "Merda. Fine. What's the good news?"

"We officially have our own place. All the paperwork and shit is in, we can move in this weekend."

I smile in the midst of my situation. "Okay. You are right that is good news."

"Yep. Well anyway, I got to go. So sorry. Maybe you can figure something out. Bye." Dakota says, hanging up.

I huff and shake my head. "Oh, Dakota." I hang up the phone. "Ciò che uga cagna." I huff.

"Woah girl." I hear a voice say as I get hip checked.

"Geez, Thorn." I huff as I bounce off him. If it wasn't for him holding onto me, I'd go flying. "You always hip check too hard."

"Sorry." He chuckles. "So why are we calling Dakota a bitch?"

"Okay, well she isn't really, but she stranded me here."

"Stranded, hey?"

"Okay, maybe that isn't the best word..." I rub one eye. "But still. She was supposed to be my ride, 15 minutes ago."

"And you just called her?"

"Yeah. She 'forgot' apparently." I make quotation marks with my fingers.

He laughs. "Okay, chica."

"Oh well, now I'll have to take a cab." I huff.

"I'll drive you." He offers.

"Wait. Thorn-no you don't have to do that..." I blush

"Ugh- might as well."

"Do you have an extra helmet?"

"Helmet?" He frowns.

"You know...for your bike?"

He laughs. "Oh. Right. Sorry to crush your dreams, but I drove my truck here."

"Oh." I didn't mean to sound that disappointed.

"We are lucky that JT isn't here, hey? He would definitely want to be the hero." He grins. I roll my eyes and pick up my bag, following him to the parking lot.

"Yeah, sure. I wouldn't consider you my hero." I laugh as he unlocks the doors to his truck.

"Hey! If it wasn't for me, you'd be screwed." He huffs. "Say it or I'll ditch you." He threatens.

I swat him. "You wouldn't."

"Yes I would."

"No you wouldn't." I gasp.

"Yep."

"No."

"Yep."

"Ugh! Fine."

"Say it!" He chants.

"You're a hero." I mutter.

"Ah, ah, ah." He wiggles his finger and hops into his truck.

"Fine!" I huff. "You're my hero!"

"Yay!"

"Open the damn door, weirdo." I pull on the door handle, and he clicks the button. "Thank you."

I lean over, program my address into his truck and yawn.

"You can sleep if you want."

"Yeah." I sass. "Like I'd trust you with my unconscious body."

He laughs and pulls out of the lot. "Just saying."

I roll my eyes, trying to fight the sleepiness, but I fail and soon drift off.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Kasey!"

"Miss Kasey?"

"KASEY! WAKE UP!"

"Hey! Don't yell at her, young man. I know how to shoot this thing." I hear a voice threaten.

My eyes flicker open. "What?" I mutter sleepily, sitting up. I take in my surroundings. I'm in a truck, in front of a gate, and a big house.

Oh. I'm home.

"Miss Kasey." Mr. Piper clears his throat.

I stretch in my seat and turn to him. "Thorn? Ommagosh! Let him go!"

Tyler currently has his arms pinned behind his back, he's pressed into the side of his truck, and Mr. Piper is also holding a gun.

"You know this felon?" Our guard coughs.

"Ugh. He's not a felon. He a friend. Merda! Why are you holding him like that?"

"He was ARMED Miss Kasey." Mr. Piper gasps.

I step out of the truck and walk up to them. "Of course!" I actually didn't know that, although I suppose I should have.

"Wait. He's actually a friend?"

"Yes. You are acting crazy. Calmati you guys. Seriously. Did you seriously think he'd bring me home sleeping comfortably in this truck if i was kidnapped?"

Mr. Piper thinks for a moment, and releases his arms. "Well, you know, he could have drugged you, and taken you home as proof he has you hostage."

I roll my eyes. "Thorn this is Mr. Piper. Mr. Piper..."

"Tyler Fernandez. Pleased to meet you sir." Tyler shakes his hand.

"On better circumstances, I'm sure." Mr. Piper chuckles, picking up the phone. "Emmaline? Hey, apparently our guest is actually a guest."

"Of course. I told you so. Can you stall them for a while? The cookies are not done yet."

"Emmaline. They can hear you."

"Mio Dios. Of course. Hello Kasey and guest!" She calls.

I laugh and elbow Tyler. "Okay, I may have exaggerated slightly when I said we're normal."

He chuckles and smiles at me. "You guys are interesting...I can say that much."

"Well, sorry to Em, but we are coming in before you are done making cookies." I mutter, swiping my card in the slot on the gate and hopping back in the truck.

"Was this weird for you as a child?"

"What?" I turn to him as he turns on the engine.

"Having a security gate with a guard, and a housekeeper and stuff."

I shrug and look up at the house. It is a beautiful big, white two story house. The high white gate runs all the way around our property so that people need to input a card, or a passcode for them to open. "I guess maybe a little bit. I'm used to it though. And I'm super excited to move into the new townhouse...even if it doesn't have all this stuff."

"Yeah. Keila lives in a townhouse." He mutters absently.

I huff and step out of the truck, slamming the door behind me. "When are you guys going to admit the inevitable that y'all are in love, and just date?"

"Kase. I've already said that's not happening."

"Why though?" I scratch my forehead.

"JT. You know this."

"Yeah, but would he honestly mind THAT much? He's an awesome person. I doubt he would kill you."

"Yeah, maybe not kill me, but he'd kick me out of the gang and they're all I have." He looks at me insecurely as we walk up to the front door.

"Thor-"I huff. "Never mind for now." I open the door, and the smell of gingersnaps envelops me.

"Momma Em!" I give her a hug. "Em, this is Th-Tyler." I correct myself. "Tyler, Em."

"Ahh, I've heard so much about you." He puts a hand out to shake, and she yanks him forward in one of her bone-crushing hugs.

He doesn't fight it, and wraps his arms around her as well.

"Have you? Good things I hope." She chuckles as she pulls away.

"Si. But she never talked about how beautiful you are." He flatters. She blushes and mutters something in Italian, walking to the kitchen.

I elbow him.

"What?" He shrugs innocently.

I glare at him. "You know what mister."

"Okay then. I need the tour missy." He pokes me in the back. "C'mon, hurry up."

I roll my eyes and head up the stairs with him behind me. "Okay, fine. But I just know that you want to stare at my ass."

He scoffs and looks offended. "I do not. There's only one ass I'm interested in looking at, and it's not yours. Stop flattering yourself."

"Okay, Okay, geez. No need to be so snappy." I open a door to my right. "Guest bedroom."

"Nice, nice."

"Here's another guest bedroom, which also connects to this bedroom." I gesture to two other doors.

"Ah, they are big."

"Yep. So here's the bathroom." I open a door. "This bathroom can be opened from the outside, or from this other bedroom." I say.

He looks amused. "Lemme guess. Another empty one?"

"Yeah." I say in a defensive tone.

"How many of those do you have?"

"Only 5." I defend. Why am I getting defensive?

"Plus you, your mom and Emmaline's rooms?!" He raises his eyebrows.

"No. Em sleeps in the 'maid quarters', downstairs. She has a whole kitchenette suite thing."

"Maid's quarters?"

"Well Mother calls them that. Geez."

"Y'all must be extremely rich."

"Like Kim Kardashian. I told you." I exaggerate.

"Ah. Big butt lady married to the rapper."

"Yep. Okay. This is my room, and it attaches to a bathroom. This here..." I open the door at the end of the hallway with flourish. "This is my office slash studio space."

"Why is there a mirror with a wheelchair railing attached to that wall?"

I sigh and close the door. "Never mind."

He laughs. "I'm just teasing you. I know it's a barre. Pretty impressive that you have your own."

"Well you see, it was a big office, and then my mom decided to put hardwood in and a studio wall. Which yes, happens to be a giant mirror with a barre attached." I shrug. "This is the room I lived in as a child. I was legit ALWAYS in here."

"Nice."

"Yeah. Anyway, Dakota and I are hoping to move out soon."

"Ooh, yeah you told me that before. Exciting Shit."

"Yep." I rock back on my heels.

"Hmm, rumor has it Keila's neighbour is moving out soon, if y'all haven't already, I'd check it out..."

"Thanks but the paperwork came in today. We're thinking we'll move out this weekend. Wait. Why doesn't Keila live in the clubhouse with the rest of y'all?"

"It's not all of us, Kase. There's only like 10 of us living there. The other like 20 live in their own houses."

"Oh. So...?"

He darkens. "It's a long story. I'd rather not talk about it."

"Oh. Sorry. Okay I won't ask again." I bite my lip. "The cookies are probably almost out. Let's go see." I lead him back downstairs.

________________________________________________________________________________

Okay the end kinda sucked but this kept going on and on so I had to end it somewhere. Vote? Comment if it did/didn't suck?

Love you

Cassi 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 52.8K 22
Cover made by wecouldbefree Highest Ranking #13 in General Fiction 9/14 COMPLETED UNEDITED When Nineteen year old Madelyn Jones goes to a club for he...
8.4M 448K 61
Hamilton Academy of the Arts. The school Sydney Acosta moved to all the way from Toronto, Ontario in a barely known city. After the divorce between h...
14.1K 1K 31
Kendall's story. Description to come. Tropes: strangers to friends to lovers, new adult, good girl/bad boy, ballerina, street racer, Formula One, dia...
31.4K 711 24
⋆ ballet is no place for redemption ⋆ Juliet had been dancing ballet since she was 2 years old and was what people commonly referred to as a prodigy...