It's fate

By paarri

Tale of two sisters Priya and Khushi and their life journey set in Indian background. It follows the love st... More

It's Fate
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Author Note

Chapter 2

16.6K 384 9
By paarri

Sisters function as safety nets in a chaotic world simply by being there for each other.

**********

Khushi's POV:

well, I wake up around 9.30 am . I saw my di standing  in front by me flashing her teeth. for a moment, I almost forgot  what happened and about to greet her , then I realized my punishment  I had a long shower and came down around 10.30 am and sit next  to di for breakfast.

I wonder if she is still angry .

with much difficulty, I asked laxmi to order me pizza by my actions as i thought it will irk di and ask me to speak . when laxmi is about to go ,

di stopped her" no need for that. you carry on with your work"  which made me frown.

di glared at me and placed bread toast and a glass of milk and said " eat now. your childish plan will not work."

yikes,  she knows how much I hate milk but still.

i ate it and drank that milk in a gulp as a good girl hoping she forgive me. once finished, I come to the hall awaiting Rahul.

he will be here sharp at 11 am. he's so punctual.

well. Rahul is a cool guy,except for the fact he annoys me whenever he lectures. other than that he is sweet.

he is smart , intelligent and yes, he was masculine. whenever he comes to drop me in college, almost every girls drools over him for his stunning looks. but he doesn't even care anyone.

I like him more than anything. I know he loves di . I came to know that he love di with the way he looks at her .

I am losing patience waiting for him. finally he arrived.

Rahul'S POV:

when I entered her house, I saw Khushi waiting for me. I also know that she doesn't like lectures but i got to teach her about business so that she can manage it one day.

there stood Priya ,stubborn and unfazed .her face looked so innocent. her flawless skin and curved hips ,tempts me to touch her and bare my heart to her. she doesn't know how beautiful she is.

for me, it's love just happened. I  don't know how and when. I used to like her a lot ever since we are kids.

I also like  khushi very much. she's really childish. my sweet little sister I would say. I saw Khushi all grown up a few years before when I came home from London after completing my masters, I saw a beautiful 18 year old girl in red saree standing in front of my mom and spoke

"meenamma , di said you wanted to see me in saree. so i came here. now tell me how i look!"

her voice is as sweet as her.

before my mom could answer, i said "beautiful"

they all turned towards me, then my mom said" yes beta, tum bahut khoob suraat hai" and  kissed her cheek and head.

then my mom introduced me to her as she seems to be forgotten me. how could she? as i am the one who was playing with her in her sister's engagement day before that tragedy happened.

well i don't want to talk about that now. now at present, i always wait for sundays as i can spend some time with  Priya.

after taking over dad's business here in India, I have been busy. but still i made time to meet her.

as i entered, Priya come and greeted me.

i am surprised when khushi didn't say anything till now.

" Priya. is something wrong with your sister?"

"as a matter of fact,everything. she will not speak anything till I say her to do so. now you get on with your work. i will see you both soon. I will come soon "

Khushi nodded and signed me to start. Priya leaves from there to workout. i decided  to tell my love for Priya to her after finishing it.

deep down, I felt very bad for Khushi. she wasn't allowed out until Priya accompanies her. Priya never even send her to any outing or tours . but she never tell anything to anyone.

then I started to explain about management skills. after an hour and thirty minutes or so,  khushi slept in my shoulders . god,what am i gonna do with this girl!

then I shaked her up and she wake up rubbing her eyes . she asked me in sign whether it's over.

"yes. now I want to say something."

I turned to the other side as I become nervous and words are not coming from my mouth.

I stammered " I."

before I can even start , khushi left. instead Priya was there.

she was panting and made her lips wet with her tongue. her lips are always inviting and tempting one alongside her eyes. I shrugged away those thoughts.

"Can I see your room?" I wondered, with a suggestive smirk. 

"No, I don't think that's a good idea," I replied quickly. 

"Aw, c'mon, you can't just invite someone into your home and not show them your room!" He whined. 

"Well, too bad. We're not going in there," She muttered before sitting on the couch. I silently slipped away to her room.

Priya's POV:

It was quiet for a few moments,and when I looked over, I saw him gone form the spot where he was currently standing. My eyes widened, and I ran up the stairs, looking around frantically. I soon heard a deep chuckle coming from down the hall, and I ventured into my room, only to see Rahul sitting on my bed, looking through my photo album which I made during college. 

" hey!" I screeched, snatching it away from him."You used to like Bobby Deol?" He asked, before bursting into laughter.  

"I thought I told you not to come in here!" I scolded.He just shrugged, before standing up and looking around my room. He saw my  trophies, my piano, my dresser, and then my bed."I didn't know you are a nerd" He said, while examining a trophy. 

"I was once . " I told him. 

He then walked over my piano, looking through my sheet music, mixing all the papers up.

 "Hey! Don't! I need them in order!" I exclaimed. He just smirked, before dropping them to the floor, having them scatter everywhere, "Whoops."

"What's your problem?!" I yelled, while picking them back up, and putting them back in number order. I set them gently and neatly down on the piano, before looking over and seeing him on the balcony. 

I walked out, having a gust of wind smack me in the face, making my hair whip me in the face, which resulted in him laughing."I'm glad you find that so humorous," I grumbled, while rolling my eyes and pushing my  hair back in place. 

"Let's go back downstairs," I suggested.

 "Nah, I like your room," He argued.I grabbed his hand, leading him out by force. Once we got downstairs, I realized that I was still holding his hand,which made me quickly let go and blush. He smirked, noticing my blush. 

I noticed how bright his green eyes shine when he laughs or smiles, or how his dimples just pop out when he smiles. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, although I don't know why. Once we stopped our laughing fest after I told him a story about Khushi when she was a baby, he just stared into my eyes, as I did the same.  

Rahul's POV:

She blushed. 

We are staring into each other until my mobile rings. It's Mom. Priya left after smiling awkwardly.

Time passes so quickly when I was with her. I unwantedly left the house after speaking with Priya.

Priya told me all that happened yesterday. I felt a sharp pain in my heart when I heard about her slapping Khushi . she might be felling terrible. 

I tried to reason but the only answer i got was " she's my sister. I know what's good for her. for god sake, don't bring it up again . I will never allow anyone in between our matters ever." she said firmly. I asked Priya to excuse her this time and not to hurt her.

she said " you should rather advice Khushi to be within limits and don't do anything against my words.". I sighed and left knowing arguing with her was useless. sometimes, I wonder what was going on her mind. she looked hurt and with reddish eyes, I knew she hasn't slept yesterday.

I knew she's been having counselling with Dr.Rubin for the past 5 years .but she never tell anything to me. I felt bad for her. she was insecure and scared of getting hurt again.

Priya's POV:

I  saw pain in Rahul's eyes when he came to know I slapped her. he cares for Khushi a lot. but nobody can be more hurt than me at this.

I know I have been harsh on her.but i have my reasons. she is just playful.

even at lunch , she just ate while looking at me innocently every now and then  with a hope that I will tell her that i am not angry at her.

yeah. i am not angry. i am just dragging it to see if she really care for my words.

my thoughts were broken to the ringing of my phone.

I know who it is .

it has to be Ajay. Rahul might have told him. now he 's gonna blast me.

i picked up the call.

the moment I said "hello"

"Priya what you are doing is not fair..blah blah blah........." here he goes.

after five odd minutes, Ajay said "stop your crazy punishment right now. and give the phone to Khushi. i want to speak with her"

so i went to khushi who is still in living room watching cartoon looked up.

"your Ajay bhaiyya . speak"

"really" she asked excited.

"yes , now take it and speak.."

saying that i handed the phone. and sit to listen to their conversation.

KHUSHI'S POV:

i took the phone from di.

"hi ajay bhai, how are you and your love(mildly) .. "

"fine babysis. seems like you are in lot of trouble. I also heard that you have lost the right to drive the car."

"how do you know?" I asked lowly.

"I get to know everything happens around you , Rahul  told me. guess what I got a better idea for you."

'really? what is that?"

"you still have your  license copy right?"

'yeah. so you mean, you actually did that" I asked excitingly. but soon frowned knowing I can't drive. di looks confused at my sudden excitement.

"yes. I bought you a Mercedes Benz through my friend and you will have it tomorrow morning. so enjoy"

" thanks bhai. you know what, you are really great. I love you a lot. but I can't do anything. when will you come to see us. "

"will come soon. now got to go. I will call you sometime. take care. tell your sister to take care too"

with that he hung up.

di asked " now what you are up to?"

" nothing di. then thanks for forgiving me . love you di." I kissed her cheek and we both sit down to watch the news.

now my mobile rang and it is Maya. my call list showed 30 missed calls. my di attended the call and put it in speaker and asked me to speak. Poor Maya.

'hi" was all I said.

"thank god! you are alive. I thought you were dead or something. your didi is impossible. when she slapped you , even i felt tremors of it."

my di " don't feel Maya. next time we meet, I will give you a real one for taking Khushi out with you so that you won't feel tremors"

Maya sounded frightened " didi.. no.. me.. sorry.. wrong number" and ended the call. then both of us has got into fits of laughter.

Rani's POV:

I have been staying here away from my family, my best friend and my love . I still miss him a lot. there hasn't been a day I never thought of Vijay.

I still can't believe you blamed me for the abortion and asked divorce. that baby was mine too. how can I kill my own child?

hope everything will be fine there.

Priya is still angry with me for coming here without informing her. now that my visa gonna expire , she asked me to come back by making me swear on our friendship. she also promised me that she will reunite me with my family.

even after all that happened , she still loves and cares for me and my well being. I am going to leave for India in a week.

I can't wait to meet Khushi. She might have forgiven me. and Vikram . He too trusts me and used to call me often and shares his grief over Vijay and Priya.

just two odd months for Khushi's 22nd birthday. the day, Vikram awaits for a long time.

I already resigned from my job and now doing some shopping for all of them . for you also, Vijay.

 *******************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 14.6K 25
ミ★ "𝘜𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭" ★彡 Vaidehi Chauhan's dreams always started fr...
207K 7.8K 27
This is my first story on wattpad.... It is based on a true story with variations.... and with different names and locations.... This story is about...
159K 9.8K 64
They say that getting married is your happily ever after. But is it really if it's an arranged marriage? -Naman Mehra: 28. Captain of the Indian Cri...
184K 4.5K 24
This love story is about a guy who fell in love with some one but married her sister due to some circumstances. Will they fall in love or will the h...